The Sky So Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck'em." John hadn't realized he had said it aloud until he saw Sky and Meadow both staring at him. "Don't repeat that Sky." He grinned.

"Who are you talking about?" Meadow asked.

"No one. Nevermind. Let's find your home. Our home." He was scrolling thought the nav data when he located the planet he wanted. Its image appeared on the screen and both Sky and Meadow smiled wistfully.

Sjin was a world of forests and rivers in the north, deserts and rivers near the equator, and jungles and rivers in the south. It looked a lot like earth but without the massive oceans. A big green marble.

"Set course for Sjin please, Medea." John asked with a smile.

"By your command. Course set and locked." Medea answered.

"Initiate jump." John settled back into the chair

"Transwarp jump in 7 seconds."

"Hold on girls. We'll be home shortly." John looked over at Sky and winked.

John felt a subtle tremor throughout Medea's hull and then the stars began to stretch and bend. There was a humming noise and then everything went still.

"Jump will be complete in 3 hours, 21 minutes." Medea chimed happily.

John looked over and noticed that Meadow and Sky had entwined their tails together and the bands on their arms were glowing.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Sky blinked her eyes open and smiled.

"We are learning from Medea. She is teaching us both at the same time, and then we share what we learn from her with each other. It is very efficient."

"It's very hard to get used to." John snorted and returned to the nav charts. He decided to look up a familiar location and within seconds, Earth appeared on the viewscreen. Sky and Meadow both stopped what they were doing and looked at the planet in awe.

"What is that world?" Sky asked.

"That's Earth. My home world." John answered slowly.

"It is very beautiful, John." Meadow said admiringly.

"What are the big blue things?" Sky asked.

"Oceans. Water. There is a lot of water on Earth." John signed and clicked off the image. Sky and Meadow went back to their odd form of training and John began wondering.

'Medea?' he thought.

'Yes Captain?' she answered in his head.

'How did you get these charts of my solar system? How do you know about Earth?'

'I have travelled there. It is an excellent source of fuel.' She answered.

'Fuel? What do you use for fuel?'

'Water.' She answered simply.

'What about food?'

'I only require water, Captain. Unless I am required to grow another ship. Then I would require additional resources.'

'Grow another ship? You mean reproduce?' 'That is correct.'

'How long would it take you to grow another ship?'

'It would depend on the size and complexity. For a ship comparable to myself, approximately one hundred and thirty seven years.'

'That's an awfully long time to be pregnant.' John smiled.

'Yes, Captain. Do you wish me to grow another ship?'

'No, Medea. At least not right now. We can talk about that some other time.'

'As you wish, Captain.'

'I am curious about your previous crew. Did they take you to Earth?'

'I do not have access to that information.'

'Why not?'

'My memory was deleted.'

'Deleted? By who?'

"I do not have access to that information, Captain.'

'Do you know who created you? Or where you come from? Your home world?'

'No, Captain.'

'Well, that kinda sucks. We'll have to see if we can do something about that one day. Remind me when we have the time, Medea.'

'As you wish Captain' Medea answered.

Space and time snapped back to normal after exactly 3 hours, 21 minutes and the planet Sjin was there in front of them.

"Amazing, Medea. That trip would have taken at least a day with a jump drive from Earth. And look at that. Beautiful." John remarked staring at the planet before them. He took a moment to appreciate the beauty of Sjin and its two small moons.

"It is good to be home." Sky said sadly.

"What's wrong?" John asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." Sky said nervously.

"We don't want to go back just yet." Meadow said quietly.

"That's all right. We don't have to. We can stay in orbit for as long as you like. I could use a nap anyway. Now, if I'm right we can configure the sleeping quarters however you like. If you want your own rooms..."

"We already did, John." Meadow said shyly.

"We decided that we should sleep in one room. Medea made a large bed for the three of us." Sky added.

"Works for me. I just need to grab something and then I'm going to crash."

"Crash? What do you mean?" Sky asked nervously.

"I just mean I'm going to sleep." John pulled his arm from the chair and walked to the cargo hold. He dug through one of the crates and retrieved his only prized possession. An ancient samurai sword. He carried it up to his new quarters and Medea had already formed a stand to hang it from on the wall. He placed it there carefully and then collapsed back on the bed. He closed his eyes and was just drifting off when he felt two warm bodies snuggling up to him. He looked down at the two white skinned aliens, so alike and yet so different and smiled. 'This might be heaven' he thought and then fell asleep.

* * *

John awoke to the delightful sensation of two very soft wet tongues licking either side of his very hard morning wood. "Now that is a very nice way to wake up." He yawned and stretched his arms up over his head. He sat up and gave each of them a good morning kiss and jumped out of bed to use the head in the adjoining room. As John relieved himself, he noticed there was a small pool in the corner of the room, no doubt at Sky's request. When he returned to the bedroom, Sky and Meadow were lounging on the bed. They were both displaying mischievous smiles and John raised his eyebrow as he approached. He lay down between them and they slunk towards him slowly.

"What?" he asked warily.

"We haven't produced enough dust yet on our own..." Sky began.

"But together, it is enough." Meadow finished.

"We would like to try something, John Wellington. It is a mating ritual. I would have done it before but the Vogons left me without. We would like to perform the ritual with you." Sky kissed his chest lightly.

"It involves what you call mind reading, John." Meadow was crawling up his other side and she kissed his collarbone gently.

"All right." He said slowly. They suddenly pounced on him. Delicate fingers grasped his head tightly. Their tails coiled lightly around his neck. He felt like he was wearing a thick fur scarf but only until the colours flashed through his head. He heard the chanting and his eyes flew open. Meadow lowered her lips against his and his entire mouth started to tingle. There appeared a small cloud of sparkling dust between them as she pulled away. They gazed into each others eyes, the cloud swirling and flashing with tiny points of bright colour. It looked like a tiny galaxy floating there between them.

She sat back and Sky took her place. She kissed him hard and he felt the cloud growing larger and stronger. She pulled back and John tried not to get lost in her silvery eyes. The dust was swirling in and out of their mouths tingling and electrifying. The sensations increased until he became numb. It was spreading throughout his body like spilled red paint on a white floor. He started seeing sounds and hearing colours.

And then the walls melted away. He was floating in a warm nothingness. The voices of Meadow and Sky were growing closer. Their whispers getting louder. He felt them moving closer. He felt their feelings. Their emotions were like waves rippling towards him. They washed through him and his chest tightened. It was so strong. It was too strong. His heart began pounding faster. He felt what they were feeling which made him feel incredibly loved, which fed into their emotions which then brought the waves higher in a never ending cycle.

The waves were getting higher and stronger. His heart felt like it was going to burst. He put his hands to his face and felt the tears streaming from his eyes. It was too much. He struggled to break free of the nothingness but the waves just kept crashing through him. The voices were getting stronger but he couldn't understand what they were saying. A low hum was getting louder, like an alarm clock in your sleep. Sleep. The thought struck him. He could escape if he fell asleep. The strongest wave yet slammed through him and then everything was still. And quiet. Like a dream.

It was so quiet. The grass was warm and soft beneath his feet. The breeze was light and the air smelled of flowers. There was a tree on the hill. He was walking to it. There was a stone table underneath it. Meadow and Sky were sitting at it wearing silken robes that rippled in the wind. Meadow's was a deep green and Sky's a deep red. He sat down and listened to them talking to each other. They didn't see him there.

"If we do this, it will change everything." Meadow seemed very serious.

"I don't see how we have a choice. We owe it to our people. They have suffered for too long. And why? Because of fear. Fear has ruled our elders for too long." Sky shook her head.

"It will be so dangerous. They will try to stop us." Meadow argued.

"We will have to get him past the gate. No one will stop him once he's inside the temple. He is the only one that can help us. We have to get him to the Oracle. He is our only hope." Sky whispered.

There was a clap of thunder and a flash of lightening and then John was sitting in the cockpit of Medea. He was struggling with her. She was tired. And hurt. "There! Medea!" he pointed to the ship on the view screen. "Are the last of the torpedoes loaded?"

"Yes, Captain."

"Locking on target. Fire!"

"The torpedoes erupted from Medea's hull and the view screen sparkled and changed. The image of a very nasty looking alien came onto the screen. He was reptilian, with long sharp teeth, three protruding horns and blazing yellow eyes.

"Well done, human. You have destroyed me. But you have also destroyed your mates. I captured them to be my personal slaves but this fate will prove just as entertaining." John watched in horror as the alien pulled Sky and Meadow into the frame. They were bound and gagged, eyes wild with fear. "And the best part, human, is that now many more of us will come. We will hunt you to extinction. And we will wipe out the Sjin. You have doomed yourself human. You and everything you love will be destroyed." The screen flashed out and John watched in silent horror as his torpedoes ripped apart the enemy ship. The dream was over.

John awoke on the bed, dazed and confused. Unsure of where he was. Every nerve in his body was alive. He had more energy than a horny 18 yr old teenager. And he was horny. His cock was painfully erect and every movement he made was ecstasy against his skin. Everything felt so good. Sky's skin felt like warm silk as she writhed against him. Meadow's tongue was sending shivers of desire coursing through his limbs. His fingers weaved into her hair, grasping into a fist. He pulled her hard against his mouth and stabbed his tongue between her parting lips.

Sky was sucking gently on the flesh of his neck and he turned to her slowly. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her hard against his lips. She tasted sweet and hot. Meadow was stroking his cock in her hand and as he moaned on absolute pleasure, she sucked him into her mouth. He let go of Sky's hair and grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her up and she raised her leg over his shoulder. Her moist pussy was just above his mouth and he pulled her down hard to his face. His tongue licked the entire length of her slit lapping her flowing juices and she cried out. Her fingers were pulling and twisting her erect nipples and she started rocking her hips against his face. Meadow had been bobbing her head up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth when suddenly she stopped.

Meadow straddled him and in one swift movement, impaled herself on his rock hard shaft. She was riding him hard moaning loudly and Sky started to come. She screamed and clenched her whole body. She shuddered and then collapsed beside him. That sent John over the edge and with his hands free he grabbed Meadow's waist and slammed her body against his cock as he thrust up deep inside her. When he came he saw stars. He shot load after load deep into her womb and then she exploded in a tumultuous climax. Her orgasm rippled though her, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through every nerve. She fell, breathless on his chest.

Meadow kissed Sky, then John and rolled onto the bed beside him. Sky leaned over and began delicately licking the come from Johns softening cock. She used light long strokes with her tongue, circling the head and then sliding down the sides. He moaned and rolled his eyes back. Meadow joined Sky and within minutes, John was hard again. He quickly turned to his side, spilling the girls beside him. Meadow lay back on the pillow and Sky noticed her soaked pussy leaking John's seed. She fell to her knees and began licking Meadow's slit, sucking come hungrily. John had the perfect view of Sky's wonderful ass, her exposed lips dripping as she ate Meadow enthusiastically. John grabbed her hips and she paused to look back over her shoulder at him. He teased her with the head of his cock, sliding up and down, pressing against her clit until the sensations over whelmed him and he plunged deep into her.

John fucked her with abandon. She was screaming with every slap of his hips hitting her ass. She came hard and shook with tremors of ecstasy as John slowed his pace. But he didn't stop. His hunger was aroused and he desperately needed satisfaction. Sky was whimpering as she sucked and licked Meadow to the verge of another orgasm. He started moving faster inside Sky. She pushed back against him, urging him to go harder as Meadow pulled her face onto her pussy. John felt the come rising in his balls. He slowed his pace and his cock swelled inside her. Her eyes widened and as he slammed hard once more into her, his cock spurted another load of come. Sky came, her screams muffled by Meadow's pussy. He thrust into her again and again until he was completely expended. And then Meadow screamed, threw her head back and clutched Sky's head tight against her.

"Holy fuck." John breathed.

They spent the next 3 hours fucking and pleasuring each other until finally collapsing in an exhausted tangle of limbs. John felt the tingling throughout his body fading away and it occurred to him that the dust was not a medicine. It was a drug.

"Sky? What was that spice stuff the Vogons had?"

"Syballin spice?"

"Yeah, that's the stuff. It's not really a medicine is it?"

"No. I didn't know the right word back then. It's a drug."

"Like the dust?"

"Not exactly. The Syballin spice is very addictive and its effects aren't psychotropic."

"But they're both sold as drugs?"

"Yes."

"Great. So the Vogons are intergalactic drug dealers." John mused quietly. He kissed Meadow and Sky and then tried to get up. They both pulled on him and refused to release him.

"Stay." Sky whimpered.

"Yes, stay with us." Meadow pouted.

"Why don't you come with me?"

"Where are you going?" Sky asked.

"To soak in the pool." He moved suddenly and escaped their grasp. He looked back as he entered the bathroom and grinned, knowing that their curiosity would eventually win out over their fear.

Shortly after the pool had filled and he was settled comfortably, his arms hanging over the sides, his intuition was proven correct. Sky and Meadow peered into the doorway. John smiled and waved them closer.

"Come on in girls. The water is fine."

"See, I told you he's not under the water." Sky nudged Meadow.

"He is mostly under the water." Meadow argued. Sky seemed to have the greater nerve and she approached the pool slowly. She dipped her toe into the steaming water and withdrew it immediately.

"It's hot!" she exclaimed.

"Yes it is. Gloriously hot." John sighed happily. "Come here. I won't let you fall under. Just hold on to me." He reached out for Sky's small hand and gently pulled her closer. She stepped into the edge of the pool and lowered herself against John's body. When she was in up to her chest, she flung her arms around John's neck and gripped tightly. She was trembling slightly and John breathed into her ear.

"Relax. It won't hurt you. Just relax." He nuzzled her neck and felt her tension ease slightly. Meadow stepped closer and sniffed the air. She was obviously still very uncomfortable but watching Sky had inspired her curiosity.

"I feel unusual." Sky whispered.

"You'll adjust. It will get better. The more you relax the more it will relax you." He smiled nibbling on her ear. He could feel her muscles easing and her grip loosened.

John felt for the ledge under the surface of the water and swung Sky beside him. She panicked for a second and her fierce grip returned but when she realized he was just moving her so she could sit comfortably beside him she relaxed. He held his arm around her and she let go of his neck. "See? Its not so bad now is it?" He grinned.

"It is unusual." Sky furrowed her brow and sighed. Meadow was suddenly at the edge of the pool. Like Sky she dipped her toe into the steaming water and retracted it quickly.

"I don't think I can do this." She said quietly.

"Sure you can. Just hold on to me. I won't let anything happen to you. You're safe with me." John reassured her. She looked like she was going to bolt for the door but John extended his hand and pulled her towards him gently. "Just hold on to me." He soothed her. Finally giving in, Meadow slipped into the water and like Sky, clung desperately to John's shoulders as she slid against him.

"Its so hot." She exclaimed.

"You'll adjust. Don't worry. Just relax." John kissed her lightly. Eventually he felt Meadow's body relax and he swung her to the ledge on his other side. He had his arms wrapped around each of them and smiled contentedly. He closed his eyes and then the dream started flooding back to him. The nightmare.

"Sky? Meadow? What happened when you tried to read my mind?" he asked carefully.

"What do you mean?" Sky asked curiously.

"I mean, what happened? Did you read my thoughts? Did you pull things from my mind? Did you plant things in my head? What happened exactly?"

"Nothing happened, John." Meadow answered. "You closed yourself to us. You blocked us and then we made love." She continued.

"Yes we fucked." Sky agreed happily. John looked shocked and she blushed. "Meadow taught me your words." Sky giggled.

"So I see. But there wasn't more? I was...I had a dream." John frowned.

"It was not a dream, John. You were not asleep." Meadow said studying him closely.

"What did you dream?" Sky asked.

"It was...it's hard to explain. There were two dreams. In the first one, the two of you were sitting under a tree. You were wearing robes. Sky, yours was red and Meadows was green."

"John?" Meadow asked quietly. "This tree, was it on the top of a hill? With a stone table under it?"

"Yes!" John exclaimed. "You were talking about taking me to see the oracle. I'm not sure what it all means but you both seemed very serious."

"That is the tree of tongues, John Wellington. The robes you described are for the priestesses only. And we could never be priestesses. And it is forbidden to see the Oracle." Sky was staring at him intently.

"What was the second dream?" Meadow asked.

"Medea and I were in a battle. Against an alien I've never seen before. It was...very disturbing."

"Maybe it was the Sjar'tla...the drifting." Sky suggested.

"No. It can't be. He doesn't have the ability to read thoughts." Meadow shook her head.

"He was able to block us." Sky countered.

"What is Sjar'tla? The drifting?" John asked.