The Slap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric meanwhile was lying on his side watching the two lovers interact as Nathan finally relented and eased his cock into Kitty’s cunt. Nathan lifted his body off the bed and Kit tucked her leg under his waist and hooked her ankles behind his back, stretching her pussy lips even further as Nathan’s impressive cock seemed to only just fit into her and she seemed to be stretched to capacity and . . . it was fucking hot to watch, Eric thought. Nathan’s hands moved down to Kit’s arse and he spread her cheeks apart and started slowly fingering her arse. Kit responded by groaning and grinding against his cock and fingers alternately rocking her hips against him.

“Oh, fuck me” Eric moaned pitifully and Nathan chuckled. He was well aware of the view he was giving Eric and he could see Bryan watching intently as well. “Wish I had a fricking camera” Eric laughed.

“Hey Bryan, top shelf of the walk in robe you’ll find a handy-cam, wanna do the honours?” Bryan sprung up off the lounge in an instant. “Nathan!” Kit hissed “Babe, it’ll just be for us, no one else will see it, I promise.” And with those potent words Kit again gave him her full trust.
As Bryan was getting the camera sorted, Nathan had indicated to Eric to line his cock up with Kit’s arse. Eric’s heart was racing as he realised what Nathan intended him to do to Kit. Could she take it? She already seemed stretched to capacity!
Eric moistened the head of this cock which was already pretty well lubed from all the pre-cum he was leaking. He ran the head of his cock around her arse and then gently pressed against her sexy little hole. Kit merely whispered “oh my . . . “ as she pressed against Eric’s thick rod. Kit could sense Bryan standing at the foot of the bed and there was no doubt in her mind where the camera was focused. She took a deep breath, relaxed her muscles as she exhaled and sure enough the head of Eric’s cock popped into her arse. The two men stilled as they gave Kit time to adjust to the new ‘intrusion’. It was an incredible feeling for Kit, to be so completely stuffed with cock. Eric gripped her hips and gently pushed his cock further and further into her arse and he could feel her reaction as he slowly fucked her arse with the entire length of his cock.
Gradually Nathan and Eric built to a steady rhythm between them and Kit was purring in the middle of these two hunks of men in blissful ecstasy as mini-orgasms pulsed through her body and ricocheted against each of the cocks inside her.
Nathan decided a change of position was in order as he wanted to penetrate Kit even more deeply. “Give us a sec while I flip Kit on top.” Nathan said to Eric. Eric withdrew gently from Kit’s arse and he could see the gaping void he’d left behind, but it still didn’t look big enough to take his cock, or any cock for that matter.
Nathan kept Kit skewered on his dick as he rolled onto his back then sat up and walked to the end of the bed where he sat down again and pulled Kit tightly onto his cock as he laid back on the bed, grunting as he butted the head of his cock deep inside her pussy and they took a moment to fuck sensually, Kit obviously getting off on the sensation of Nathan's cock, the one she loved best. After a few moments, Nathan gestured for Eric to stand behind Kit where he could fuck her arse from a standing position with much more control, but also, much more penetration. As Eric lined his dick up, he felt like he was in a porn movie with Bryan by his side filming every move. He again gently pressed against Kit’s arse and sank back deep into her arse, much more easily this time however, and now she had much more of Nathan’s massive cock inside her too, the sensation was overwhelming. Kit gave a deep guttural groan into Nathan’s neck as her entire body shuddered and he hugged her tight as Eric gripped her hips and arse and started fucking her earnestly.

“Oh fuck yes!” was all Kit could repeat as she was thoroughly hammered by these giants. She felt so wanton and lustful. She pushed herself onto her hands and kissed Nathan passionately and started biting his neck and ear lobes. “Mate, I think Kit needs something to do with her mouth, come and film from up here.” He said to Bryan. “Not if she’s being all bitey mate.” Bryan said and Kit giggled into Nathan’s neck.

Bryan walked to the edge of the bed and put one leg up on it as Kit grabbed greedily at his cock and almost inhaled it. Nathan had full reign over her tits now and playfully squeezed them and pinched her nipples and slapped them playfully.
This reminded Eric how much Kit enjoyed a spanking, so he slapped her arse as she groaned and mewed around Bryan’s thick dick. Nathan could see the saliva collecting over her lips and her nostrils flaring as she attempted to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. Bryan held her head in place as she cried out around his cock from the slap Eric had given her. Nathan groaned as he felt her cunt clench around his cock. Each of their movements were in perfect synchronicity, each affecting the other. Kit was almost growling around Bryan's engorged cock as Eric spanked her again. She was bucking her hips again, but Eric was shoving her down onto Nathan's cock again as her cunt pulsed and he pumped into her arse. Bryan and Eric came almost at the same time.
Kit could feel Eric's cock shooting his load deep into her arse as the warm liquid filled her and his throbbing cock hardened and swelled even more at his last thrusts into her arse. Bryan was also spraying his cum into Kit's welcoming mouth as she gulped his load down, gasping as he shuddered the last trickle onto her waiting tongue and she stared into his eyes, lovingly sucking his now very sensitive cock.

Finally, she had Nathan all to herself and he had her in turn. She was hot, sweaty and full of cum but had never felt so lustful. She wanted to show Eric and Bryan exactly what Nathan and she had between them.

She sat up and straddled his gorgeous body with his cock deep inside her cunt. Placing her hands on his chest and taking her weight on them, she slowly and sensuously fucked his cock, squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles and making Nathan groan. As she took his full length into her, she took a deep breath. It always took her a moment to adjust to having him completely inside her when she sat on him. Then she began to rock her hips over his groin, rubbing her clit against him. Nathan grabbed her hips and lifted her partially of his cock before thumping her down onto his thick rod again and again and again. It drove Kit wild to be forced and manhandled. Nathan was just enjoying himself, using Kit's body to pleasure himself for a moment before switching to the important task of making her cum like the mischievous sexy little minx she really was.
One moment Kit was upright on his cock, the next thing she knew she Nathan had flipped her onto her back and he was leaning over her and kissing her passionately before commencing to fuck her seriously. He lifted her legs up over her head, then spread them apart completely and Kit was doing the splits under his body. She was still incredibly flexible from the dancing days and Bryan and Eric's minds were racing imagining all the positions they could fuck her in.
It wasn't long before she felt pressure building in her abdomen. Nathan had been ramming against her g-spot and pressing against her tummy to increase the friction. It had been ages since she'd been so fucking horny that she'd squirted but she suddenly realised that was about to happen. Oh Eric, please get me a towel babe. He was back before she even knew he'd left and Nathan lifted her arse off the bed and Eric and Bryan placed two towels under her. She felt foolish momentarily, to be worried about bedding and carpets but once the towels was there she surrendered herself to the overwhelming feelings Nathan was provoking. "ooooh, oooh, ooh, OH!" she cried as her pussy squirted and Nathan withdrew, only to instantly plunge into her again. "Oh no, oh no, no, no, oh please." she breathed as another wave swept over her and another gush of liquid seeped out of her cunt. Nathan slapped his cock against her swollen saturated pussy lips before pushing deep into her once more. Her whole body was shaking and writhing now and she was trying to back away from Nathan as the pleasure was almost too intense. One final stab into her cunt sent her plummeting over the edge of ecstasy. She'd been gripping Nathan's wrists desperately as he held her hips, but how she flung her arms out beside her and grabbed the bed covers beneath her, writhing and thrusting up against his cock like a woman possessed. Shuddering and struggling within her own body she came one final time, emitting an almost siren like scream as her cunt pulsated and Nathan emptied his load into her cunt and then all over her pussy as he coated her in his cum.
Kit grabbed her pussy as if to save it, but the sensation was too much for her pleasure drenched body and she jerked against her own hand as cum squeezed between her fingers and she flicked her clit. Eric and Bryan both squeezed her tits hard and pinched her nipples. Her entire body was a complete writhing, shuddering mess and Kit had curled up against Eric again, her face buried in his tummy and he held her head gently against him as her tremors slowly subsided.
Nathan was breathing just as deeply as Kit as he hung his head down and his hair hung in his sweaty face leaning on the bed. "Fuck me Kit" said Nathan as he sunk to his knees. Kit just giggled and said, "you're gonna have to give me a minute babe" pretending to take his comment seriously.
"Oh, shit!, you're too much Kit" Bryan laughed as he headed for the shower. Nathan climbed up the bed, grabbing Kit on the way and placed her gently between Eric and himself as they gently stroked and caressed her beautiful body and she drifted off into a very satisfying sleep.
Nathan and Eric whispered over her slumbering body. "Man, you have no idea how lucky you are" Eric said to Nathan, "Mate, I reckon I do. I'd kill for this woman, she means everything to me, but I'm glad you appreciate her."

Eric looked at his mate and said, with feeling "I understand, I'd kill for her too. Today was awesome though, I hope she enjoyed it as much as she seemed to, I'd hate for things to get weird between us."

Well, that's why I was thinking, maybe a spa later when she wakes up, keep the vibe going and then a meal together and maybe you guys could even stay the night. It doesn't have to be like it was just now, she loves a gentle slow fuck during the night or early in the morning." Eric just laughed and said "No wonder you're so fucking fit Nath!" and they just grinned at each other.

Later that evening, they were all naked in the spa together and teasing and joking with each other. Bryan and Eric had suddenly become slightly protective of Kit though, taking her side against Nathan's ribbing where previously they had remained neutral and just enjoyed the banter.
Eric and Bryan were giving Nathan a hard time when he was pretending to suggest he was just a poor victim in this crazy relationship and trying to provoke their sympathy. "Oh! Poor Nathan" she said, floating over to him and kissing him passionately. "Hey" Eric laughed and reaching over to grab her sexy little body and drag her back between Bryan and himself, keeping his hands on her as she settled between them "he doesn't deserve your kisses, we do!" he said leaning down to kiss her passionately, followed by Bryan. Kit just giggled and pushed them away and Eric winked at Nathan to indicate he was just playing, even though his cock was hard again.

“You know”, Nathan tells them, “this is how out of control she is. The other day, I got back from a media job and came out the back here, where she was watering the garden to, say hi. Anyway, she’s pretends she can’t hear me so I walk down to the grass there to give her a kiss, and she turns the fucking hose on me, full pelt. I’m in my fucking suit and she’s spraying my face and everything while it’s on high stream!!” “Fuck me!” Nathan laughs and shakes his head. “You know, she got me for about 5 seconds before I backed up closer to her and then she flicked the switch and took off down the yard screaming, just like earlier today. Man, I shot after her, yelling at her to get back here ‘Crazy Woman’. She was laughing so much she could hardly run, could you Kit." Kit was giggling and biting her finger nails as she remembered the incident and grinned up at Eric who was tweaking her nipples and Bryan had taken her hand and put it around his cock.

Nathan continued "Just as I got close to catching her I fucking slipped over on the wet grass. Jesus! but I managed to ankle tap he and she went sprawling too. Fuck it was funny, but I panicked and scrambled over to where she was cause I thought she was gonna get away again and god knows what would happen next, so I just flopped down on top of her and pinned her arms over her head. ‘Man I said, are you gonna cop it now, this is a brand new suit, cost me almost a grand, you’d better hope it’s not ruined’ and then you know what she does, she starts pushing and grinding against me saying ‘oh, I hope it’s not ruined either, you look so sexy in it’” Nathan says in a falsetto voice, mocking Kit. I’m tellin ya, the second she flicks the switch over to ‘sexy-minx’ I’m fucking gone. There I am, lying on top of her, soaking wet in my suit on the grass in the back-yard and I’ve got a massive hard on, and she knows it – grinding her pussy against me. Don't deny it, you know you fucking have me on a string" he says, pointing a finger at her and smirking. Kit just bit her lip, smiling cheekily.

"I tell her, 'you’d better be careful babe, or your gonna get yourself fucked out here on the lawn' and she just giggles and pushes against me again! I tell her, I mean it, 'right her right now' I say, and she says I wouldn’t dare! So that did it for me, I unzipped my fly, pulled my cock out, yanked her undies aside and fucked her. Goddammit, you were so fucking hot and so wet, weren't you Kit? I was determined not to wait for her this time, I just fucked her, so hard she couldn’t speak, she just grunted every time I slammed into her, and she still fucking came before me. And, no kidding, when I came, it felt like the hose she’d just sprayed on me, it was full fucken blast. God, I just collapsed on top of her after that and then she starts giggling again and tells me 'I can’t breathe' in a croaky voice. I just say 'good' laughing at her. I tucked myself away, picked her up and we cleaned up in the shower."

"Well, you actually made me a little messier before we cleaned up, but basically, yeah, that's a fair recount." Kit grinned at him.
"I tell you, every time I see her coming, my dick twitches and I’m not sure if it’s because she’s so fucking sexy or it just gets scared", he laughed.
"Get over here" he commands and she dives over to him, pushing water into his face before straddling him and kissing him deeply. "I'd love a glass of champagne and before she knows it Eric and Bryan are both offering her a glass.

Kit laughs openly at this, throwing her head back as Nathan holds her against him and sucking the breasts that seem to be just begging to be played with. "oooh, that's nice." Kit says, staring at Nathans gorgeous brown eyes and taking the glass of champagne from both Eric and Bryan. She laughs and just says "Wow, it didn't take you long to figure out that I like more than one at a time." smiling at them and giggling at the double entendre.

'Oh, man, the three guys all thought to themselves, it's gonna be a fantastic night!' as Kit takes a big sip from each glass, winking seductively at Eric and licking her lips lasciviously at Bryan as Nathan continues to play and suck her tits, his cock swelling and pressing against her tummy.

'Here we go again' Kit thinks to herself. "Oh yeah!"