The Sleeping Prince

Story Info
Three princesses, and one sleeping prince
3.3k words
3.6
25.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the banquet hall, the three of them gracefully tread. Even in the nude, their stateliness was evident in the way they carried themselves. Esmerelda, in her deeply tanned bodice, moved with the litheness of a tribal queen. Her body was tightly sculpted with very slight breasts, shapely toned thighs, and a taut stomach. The only evidence of her royalty was in the clitoral piercing, and the small star shaped tattoo on her left butt cheek. She was undoubtedly the most comfortable of the three princesses, as her tribe had little need for clothing.

Not as lithe, but every bit as stately, Elaine strode through the room as if she expected the universe to form a path for her. Her body was not as toned as Esmerelda's, but she was just as slender. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back almost all the way to her round butt. Pink, would be the way to characterize her skin tone. Her breasts hung ponderously low, and made the other two girls inherently jealous. They were able to console themselves though with the fact that Elaine had almost no ass. Like the other two women, she only wore two items of royalty. Her ruby earrings, and her makeup.

The final princess, Giselle, seemed the most embarrassed by her nudity. There was something about her that spoke of pampered nobility. She seemed to be the most acquiescent of the three, but something about the way she acted spoke of her contempt of the others. Her red hair curled downwards across her moderate breasts, covering up her hard nipples. She was glad for this little measure of privacy. She had a lovely hour glass figure, and her ass was delightfully heart-shaped. Her vestments of nobility consisted of a silver ring, and a red sash that was wrapped around her throat.

All the tables in the hall were bursting with food of every kind. Everything was served upon silver platters. It was all very tempting, but they had all been instructed to forsake their appetites for the evening.

There was no sense in them dying before they even attempted the Awakening.

Suddenly stopping in mid stride, Esmerelda looked predatory in the way she gazed at what lay on the main table. Even though the others were noticeably looking at the same as she, Esmerelda silently as a huntress whispered, "There he is...Prince Caspian."

Neither of the other girls replied. Instead they just stared at the lifeless form before them.

The corpse-like stillness of Prince Caspian was the result of an ancient spell. No one knew the reason for this curse, nor why it mattered so much that he be awakened. All that anyone really knew was that Princesses had been trying for ages, and they had all died in the attempt.

His golden hair was combed quite handsomely to accentuate the masculine face behind it. He was nude, as the princesses were forced to be. His strongly muscled body called out to the women, exploiting their deepest desires. Every one of the princesses eyes were inevitably drawn to his stiff member. It was thick, and probably eight inches in length.

For a few moments, the girls just stared at his prone body. Elaine and Giselle seemed horridly tense and frightened whilst Esmerelda looked determined.

Suddenly, Esmerelda strode towards the body. Her abrupt movement made the others jump in fright. They quickly recovered their senses by the time Esmerelda stood by the table.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Elaine demanded imperiously as Esmerelda deliberately began to climb onto the table.

Esmerelda glanced over her shoulder to say, "I'm going to wake the Prince."

Anger quite obvious on her face, Elaine asked, "And why do you think that you have the right to be first?" Her breasts bounced around from the exertion of her anger.

Straddling the sleeping prince at the waist, Esmerelda began to situate her pussy against his bulging prick. "You made no move to be first, so I-ooooo," she paused for a moment as she impaled herself slowly on Caspian's penis, "God, this feels good. You didn't do anything so I thought I'd have a go."

Still angry, Elaine huffed, "Well we could have talked about it for a while first." She seemed even more livid after Esmerelda failed to reply. Then she grinned a malicious grin and said, "Oh well, we're probably all going to die anyways, at least I get to live a bit longer than you."

With that, Elaine fell silent and watched the spectacle that was taking place. At first, Esmerelda lay across Caspian's chest, and very slowly ground herself up and down His Sleepy Majesty's firm manhood. Despite herself, Elaine was fascinated by the lewdness of the display that was going on before her. In a way, she found herself thinking, it's like she's fucking a corpse. That thought made her shudder.

After all, Elaine was probably going to fuck him too.

Glancing to her left, Elaine watched Giselle for a moment. For the first time since Elaine had met Giselle, she didn't look as if she despised everyone present. Instead, she looked excited. Elaine curled her lip when she realized that Giselle was teasing her clit with her fingers.

What a fucking slut.

Uncaring that she was being scrutinized, Giselle twiddled her clit with childlike abandon. She watched as Esmerelda began to slowly increase her rhythm across the prone form underneath her. She had closed her eyes, but the way she thrust herself up and down made clear that she was still the huntress in charge of her prey. Giselle had sex with many people, both men and women, but she had never seen a woman so clearly in charge of her own sexual prowess.

Sweat was accruing all over Esmerelda's body. She no longer looked like a goddess of the hunt, but instead was beginning to look like some wild succubus with her low moaning and horny thrusting. Her small breasts bounced wildly around as she humped with a tenacious ferocity against Caspian's cock.

Forgetting herself for a moment, Esmerelda quietly commanded, "Grab my tits you lazy fucker." She slowed her fucking for a moment as it took her a moment to realize why she wasn't being obeyed instantly.

Elaine had strolled over to the table and was lying her body across the foot of it as she watched Esmerelda make the prince's big dick impale her pussy. She laughed maliciously whenever she heard Esmerelda's demand.

"Grab them yourself you stupid twat," Elaine jeered.

The room was silent for a moment, with the only sound of naked flesh pounding together. Elaine knew that Giselle had gravitated towards the other end of the table to watch the display while furiously playing with herself, but that didn't concern her.

That's why Elaine was surprised to here Esmerelda suddenly murmur, "Mmmm, just like that."

Sitting up, Elaine craned her neck around to see what was going on. She gasped when she saw Giselle massaging Esmerelda's breasts with both hands. Giselle was obviously staring at Esmerelda's face, but Elaine couldn't tell if Esmerelda could see.

As it turned out, Esmerelda was also gazing at Giselle as she played with her small breasts. Giselle was being so tender and loving that Esmerelda suddenly couldn't stop herself. She leaned forward and kissed Giselle with passion. They made out for only a moment before Esmerelda ripped herself away in shame.

"I'm sorry," Esmerelda murmured softly before beginning to cry, "I think I just wanted some intimacy before my death. I apologize for doing that to you."

Elaine watched in shock as Giselle began to cry humongous tears. Giselle didn't say anything, she just cried while she leaned forward to begin kissing Esmerelda once again.

Esmerelda was still humping Caspian softly whenever they finally came up from their kiss. She drew a ragged breath before saying, "Okay." Then, with new vigor, Esmerelda began to fuck Caspian in earnest. She was moaning loudly as she bounced up and down on his dick. The other princesses knew that she was lost to them. They could only watch in dread anticipation of their own upcoming fate.

It was obvious now that Esmerelda was about to her orgasm. Her sinewy body, covered in a fine layer of sweat, her breath was ragged in between the furious moans of pleasure mixed with fear. All at once, her whole body shuddered, and she began to cry in anguish. Her body quivered off an on for a full minute before she collapsed onto the prince's body. In a state almost comparable to sleep walking, she rolled off of his body, and onto the floor.

Elaine and Giselle were only able to stare at her still body that was drenched from head to toe. From her angle, Elaine noticed that semen was dripping out of Esmerelda's pussy. That sight made her cringe.

Bending down, Giselle felt for breath. Looking back at Elaine, her eyes were red, and her face was wet with tears. She didn't have to tell Elaine that Esmerelda was gone.

After a few moments of silence, Elaine looked upwards into Giselle's somewhat more composed face. She knew she wasn't ready for her attempt, but somehow, she couldn't stand the thought of watching Giselle fail before her. Elaine said nothing as she climbed onto the table beside the prince.

Elaine prepared to impale her sex upon Caspian's dick. However, before she did it, she had an idea.

With a voice that quivered in shame, Elaine asked Giselle, "Do you suppose he wants pussy?"

Giselle was taken aback by the question. She couldn't decide what Elaine meant. She was about to ask when Elaine glanced over to her and blushed as she clarified, "I mean, do you think maybe I should try my butt?"

Surprised by the question, Giselle pondered it for a moment before replying, "Well, everyone always assumed it was a test of consummation," she paused for a moment, "Maybe nobody's ever tried."

Grunting a hopeless laugh, Elaine said, "Yeah, maybe..."

Nobody moved for a few minutes while everything was pondered. Giselle really wasn't sure what Elaine would do.

"I guess I can try."

Giselle felt her stomach roiling on the inside. She knew that Elaine didn't want to do this, and she knew it would be awful without the proper lubrication. She was almost at the point of tears in her empathy for the woman.

"Uhhh....umm...Giselle..."

"Yes, Elaine?"

"I'm so scared I can't even trust myself to get off of him right now, would you mind...um...look for some butter?" Elaine requested plaintively.

At first, it didn't sink in for Giselle, and then she gave a pleased little laugh. Butter would probably work as well as any proper lubricant.

Riffling through everything on the tables, Giselle was beginning to despair at the thought of not finding any butter. She was beginning to freak out when she lifted a cover off a plate to find a big stick of butter. Giselle laughed a little hysterically at the find.

Bringing it over to Elaine, she placed it beside her face that lay on the sleeping prince's chest. Elaine just stared at it in horror at what it meant she was about to do. She found that she no longer had the strength of body to do what was required.

Gazing pleadingly at Giselle, Elaine cried, "Please..." She was unable to finish the sentence in her shame.

Nonetheless, Giselle understood. Reaching her fingers into the butter, Giselle grabbed a sizeable glob that she then rolled around in her hand. Taking a step towards the lower half of the table, she brought her gaze around to Elaine's skinny butt. She had clenched her cheeks together forcefully, denying entry to her asshole. Giselle was sympathetic but firm as she pushed her fingers between Elaine's cheeks.

"You need to relax Elaine, or this isn't going to work," Giselle softly intoned. She gently pet Elaine's back to get her to relax. She did relax enough to allow easy access to her asshole.

Elaine felt the cool butter being slathered about her butt, and she wept softly. She had never done anything like this before, and it scared her more than she had ever thought possible. She felt like it took an eternity before Giselle was done. At first, every time Elaine felt her asshole being touched, she clenched again. After a few moments of the gentle massaging, she was able to relax somewhat. She even stopped crying.

Then she felt Giselle slipping her finger into her asshole. It was such a shock that she clenched without thinking. For a moment, she thought that Caspian's dick was inside her, but it was way too small for that. The horrible invasion of her private hole left her feeling dirty. She was glad that it didn't hurt though.

"Are you having fun?" she demanded peevishly, causing Giselle to withdraw her finger.

Embarrassed, Giselle replied, "Well, actually, I was a little bit...I'm sorry, I know this is unpleasant."

"Let's just get on with it already," Elaine pleaded.

"Not yet, let me butter his dick first."

Elaine heard the slippery sound of butter being applied to Caspian's cock. This waiting was hell. She felt as if she were going mad in horrible anticipation.

The noises stopped, and Elaine knew it was time. She could barely move though. Glancing back at Giselle, Elaine said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Shhh, you can do this, I'll help, but I need you to move your ass backwards a bit." Elaine complied by sliding her body backwards until she felt the warmth of cock pressed up against her asshole. She froze at the feeling of the head pressed against her entrance, it was so much bigger than Giselle's fingers.

Grabbing Caspian's dick with one hand, Giselle aimed it at Elaine's asshole, and used her other hand to push Elaine backwards onto the dick. Elaine helped as much as she could until the head of the cock pushed into her ass. She whimpered in fright at the awkward sensation.

Between the two of them, Giselle and Elaine pushed most of Caspian's cock up Elaine's butt. When Elaine thought she could take no more, she refused to go further. It didn't hurt, but Elaine felt disgust at what she was doing. Once again, the thought that Caspian almost seemed dead crossed her mind, and she convulsively shuddered. It was too much for her, she had to get this over with.

Slowly, Elaine began a fucking motion on top of Caspian's dick. At first, it was very slow going, as whenever she hurried up too fast, pain shot throughout her. It took her a few moments to find an appropriate rhythm. When she was finally truly fucking his dick, Elaine slowly sat up. Looking at Giselle, she was disgusted to see her masturbating at the sight of her being anally sexed.

In spite of herself however, the sight of Giselle clearly giving herself pleasure at the sight of her ultimate disgrace, Elaine felt something stir within her. Elaine realized suddenly that she was horny.

The horrible thing was that she didn't know what to do about it.

Elaine kept humping her asshole up and down on Caspian's turgid prick, but she suddenly began to cry in despair and desire.

Giselle tuned into the crying, and immediately asked, "What's wrong? If it hurts, you're doing it wrong."

Elaine shook her head, and bit her lip for a moment before saying, "It's just that...I'm feeling really turned on..."

Giselle looked at her uncomprehendingly, and asked, "So why don't you do something about it?"

Shaking her head in shyness, Elaine replied, "I don't know how, someone always did it for me."

Smiling a pitying smile, Giselle nodded her head. Leaning forward, she kissed Elaine on the lips. The kiss wasn't returned, but Elaine didn't get angry. Lowering her hand to Elaine's crotch, Giselle began to stimulate her pussy while Elaine fucked her ass on the ever erect prick.

Feeling the fingers in her pussy, Elaine's lust suddenly spilled noticeably out of her in furious moans. It didn't take much before Elaine ruptured in orgasm. She didn't feel Caspian's dick convulsing, so she kept riding it throughout her orgasm.

Giselle kept stimulating Elaine's pussy, and even leaned her head down to begin sucking on Elaine's nipples. To her surprise, Giselle felt milk spill down her throat. The taste was divine, but suddenly Giselle knew there was more on the line for Elaine than her own life.

"Are you're breasts so big because you're pregnant?" Giselle asked Elaine in hope that it wasn't true.

Elaine didn't say anything, she just rubbed her slightly protruding belly with her hands. That was all the answer Giselle needed.

Still, it was too late to worry about that now. Giselle went back to pleasing the anal princess. The least she could do was make her last moments pleasurable.

Elaine suddenly spasmed, and rolled off of Caspian. Giselle was shocked, until she saw the cum oozing out of Giselle's asshole. So that hadn't worked either.

Angry at herself for being horny after all that had went on, Giselle didn't give herself time to do anything about it. She launched herself forward until her lips met with Caspian's still erect member. It was still covered in butter, and as she inhaled it within her mouth, she tasted it mingled along with a strange taste that she decided must be the taste of the late princess's ass.

Crying in shame and disgust, Giselle began to go down on Caspian's dick like she had never done to any man's penis before. She was trying to punish herself for feeling aroused by such pain and misery that had passed in this cursed room. She thrust her head downward on Caspian's dick until she was gagging. She let up for a moment, and thrust downwards again.

Banging her mouth up and down on Caspian's dick, she felt him already on the verge of cumming. She increased the ferocity of her efforts. The sooner she was dead, the better.

Feeling the hot cum bursting into the back of her throat, she hungrily swallowed it all.

Good, it was done, and maybe she could finally find peace.

She waited for the grim visage of death to appear before her. She waited patiently

And she waited...

And she waited...

"Are you alive?" Giselle heard a divinely masculine voice ask of her.

Giselle thought about it for a moment, "God," she began, "I hope not."

She was beginning to fear that she was still in the mortal realm.

"I'm sorry for everything you've gone through," the male voice told her, "but I may be able to help repair some of the damage."

Looking up, Giselle realized that Prince Caspian...was awake.

"You're awake?" she asked confusedly.

"Yes, I suppose you lifted the curse," he replied.

Dumbfounded, Giselle asked, "How?"

Blushing a bit, Caspian replied, "Well, I think it's because I fell in love with you."

Sure that she had just heard the most nonsensical reply in history, Giselle asked, "What do you mean you love me?"

"It was like I was paralyzed, but I still knew everything that was going on around me," Caspian replied, "And I watched as you all did the things you did. You were so ardently helpful to both of them, and I think I fell in love watching you."

Giselle began to cry at the thought of the misery the others had gone through.

"Why do I deserve this when they lie dead at the foot of your table?"

"Oh, they're not dead," Caspian replied.

Shocked at this statement, Giselle was unable to say anything.

"Yeah, they just fell under the trance of the curse," he continued, "Now that I'm awake, I'm sure they will awaken as well."

"You mean they can go back to their old life?"

Caspian looked a little uncomfortable before he said, "Well, unfortunately, we're all stuck in this castle. I really pissed that wizard off." He grinned sheepishly at this, and he finished, "They will never be royalty again, but they will always be our honored servants."

Giselle considered this, and in the end, decided that she was fine with this.

At least now, Caspian could maybe work on fixing the terrible scars that he had unwillingly forced upon them all.