The Slut in Room 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica smiled at me. "We've had access to the late doctor's email account ever since he was killed. I just happened to glance at his mailbox this morning and noticed that he'd gotten a new email. I wasn't sure what to think when I saw the message, but I definitely wanted to be here to see what was going to happen."

I turned to Doris. "Well, I guess my little plan wasn't so dumb after all," I taunted her. She gave me an angry stare but there was nothing she could say.

The uniform cop lifted Doris to her feet and began to walk her out to the police car. Monica and I followed along behind, and as we walked, something she said hit me. "If you had access to Dr. Fisher's email account, why didn't you find out about his affair with Doris?"

Monica shook her head. "We didn't find out because Dr. Fisher was pretty secretive. Apparently he was in the habit of deleting everything in his mailbox as soon as he read it. Maybe he was worried about his wife finding out."

"As if she cared!" I thought to myself, remembering our little encounter. But I kept that to myself - no use muddying the waters, I figured.

While the cop was securing Doris in the back seat I started thinking about the future. "So what happens to me now?" I asked Monica.

She patted my arm reassuringly and gave me a lopsided grin. "Well, it's up to the District Attorney, of course, but I'd bet he won't even bring charges against you. Dr. Fisher is dead and we know now who really killed him. Under the circumstances, I doubt we could get a conviction on an assault charge against an irate husband."

"Well, no matter what," I said, "if it wasn't for you I'd be dead by now back in that motel room. If there's ever a way I can repay you, just let me know."

She gave me a long slow look up and down, and then flashed me a big smile. "Once all this is over, maybe I'll have to stop by the dealership where you work and see you. I've been looking for something new, something to inject a little excitement into my life. Maybe you can help me with that." Then she gave me a wink, and I didn't need a Nobel Prize to get what that meant.