The Slut Wife Chronicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That image, more than any of the others, has haunted me since then."

"Why?" I asked, "Why that image?"

To answer that question she fished an envelope out of her bag.

"In this envelope are a whole swag of images taken that night, a video and the letter. That letter has destroyed us and it's why we had to leave Goolamein. That wasn't a nude wives party, it was a blackmail party. That pile of images and the video turned up on my principal's desk three weeks after I refused to pay the fifty thousand they wanted. I couldn't because up until then Mark knew or suspected nothing. He really lost his shit and went around and beat the fuck out of Julian before kicking me out of the house. The whole frigging town soon knew and I had to take leave so I went and visited some friends in Bendigo. Strangely a few ladies asked me about it but I refused to admit I did it.

"And that good doctor is why we're here, to see if you can get me to stop. To see if I can be cured."

She thanked me and quickly left the room and it was only when I turned back into the office I noticed the envelope sitting on the table. I locked the door and pulled the images out onto the table. Here she was in her naked oily splendour with another woman's fist inserted in her vagina, a fat dildo in her anus and men ejaculatng all over her. Her smiling face had my penis hard in seconds and when I noticed the DVD amongst the images I knew that my afternoon sessions would need to be cancelled.

--------
Over the next three days I'd spent many hours locked in either the office or in my study at home ingesting the filth that had been recorded either on video or as stills. This woman was truly the sluttiest, most wanton female I'd ever met. The video of her at the party lasted for nearly three hours. Three hours in which she allowed herself to be used as nothing more than a vessel filled with the ejaculate of innumerable men. Her vagina was stretched and explored by men and women alike and her anus was filled with both penis and plastic.

It was late at night in my home office when I fell asleep at my desk with the sounds of her and others having sex playing through my headphones that I came to the final five minutes of the DVD. Up until then I'd been watching a video of Mrs Franklin and a few other women being gangbanged at a party. The video was being filmed with one camera by an unknown person who in the final minutes of the video handed the camera to someone else.

Judging by Mrs Franklin's reaction I could only guess that she knew the cameraman better than she did any of the other guests. The cameraman was naked and he fucked her with a passion unlike the others. I never did get to see his face and the only feature that distinguished him from any of the others was a scar on his right buttock. It was a jagged scar that ran for about three inches and I had a good view of it as he cum in her mouth.

It was then that I became suspicious of the whole package that I'd been handed. This time I watched the video with more than the eye of someone looking for cheap perversion. I also replayed our last meeting where she described the events that occurred at the party.

The video was only filmed by one person, not the three as she said had cameras and also there were three other women having sex at this party, not just the one that she called Mandy. There was no medical chair nor the fisting illustrated in the photographs. I came to the conclusion that the video was of a different night to the one that she'd said was used to blackmail her.

I recalled how when Mr Franklin had first come to visit he was plainly uncomfortable resting his right buttock on the seat. Maybe the scar on the right buttock of the cameraman was that of Mark Franklin's and that video was only made very recently.

Indeed Mr Franklin's first visit didn't quite sit right. Why would a man, emotionally stressed from seeing how his wife was behaving, then proceed to the point of having anal sex with her. Surely if he was angry with her to the point of wanting treatment he wouldn't be having sex with her straight afterwards.

Also his reaction, and her explanation of what had happened at Peter's party also didn't sit well with me. I couldn't help but think that not everyone was telling the truth.

Unless there is a trigger for behaviour, and a willingness for the offender to reform their ways, any kind of treatment, although profitable for me, is pointless. It was this information I was going to pass on to the couple.

I'd forwarded the video up until the last five minutes and had the player sitting on the desk behind me. The Franklin's came into the room holding each others hand. Mr Frankiln was still in his work attire and Sharon was in a singlet top and short flowery skirt. They looked very much like any other suburban couple.

I explained to them about differing therapies that are too detailed and unwarranted for this story before asking them a few pertinant questions.

"Mrs Franklin," I asked, "Do you really want to stop behaving the way you do?"

She chuckled to herself in a tone I'd describe as antagonistic. She was not a willing participant. Failure was imminent.

"I suppose I should," was all she could muster. Her attitude was convincing enough though.

I then asked them when the video that they'd made had been filmed. Again they had their story straight. They both declared it was filmed at the party she attended with Julian some months earlier.

Mr Franklin shock his head in his hand but I could only feel that what I was about to do would answer the question once and for all.

"Mark and Sharon" I said. "I believe that neither of you, for what reason I don't understand, are not telling me the truth about that video and several other events that you have told me about."

This had them suddenly looking at me with a surprised look on their faces.

"Mark could you do me a favour please and stand up and turn around," I said.

He looked at Mrs Franklin and stood right in front of her with his back to me.

"Now in order for me to clarify something I'll need you to lower your pants for me and let me take a quick look at your buttocks."

"Buttocks?" he said.

"Yes dear, pull your pants down," Mrs Franklin said "The good man wants to see your bum."

When he pulled his pants down there it was, the exact same scar that had belonged to the man holding the camera at a party he wasn't supposed to be at.

"That scar on your backside Mr Franklin," I asked, "How and when did you get that?"

He looked back over his shoulder at me and then down at the scar. "About three weeks ago," he said "I was trying to get through a fence on a property and got caught on the barbed wire."

"It's a nasty scar," I said. "However it is one that I've seen before."

As he stood there I spun around to hit play on the DVD just at the point where his scar came into view but I inadvertantly hit the stop button which meant that I'd lost the spot and would need to skip through to the end once more.

With my back to the couple I skipped through endless footage of Mrs Franklin and others fornicating in the room and minutes later I had found the spot I'd marked earlier.

When I turned back to the couple though, they'd already begun reliving what was on the screen.

In the minutes I'd had my back to them Sharon had grabbed Mark's penis and was sucking it for all she was worth. Her singlet top was pulled up over her exposed breasts and one hand was down in her underwear rubbing her genitals. Despite myself I found myself becoming aroused by the scene playing out in front of me. For days I'd been masturbating to the images and the video clip that I'd been watching. My professional reputation could be seriously harmed if word of this were to escape into the community.

I could feel my penis becoming turgid and as I watched her saliva hang seductively down from his erect member I, for a moment anyway, wanted to also be given the same delicious treatment. I was however dumbstruck and as I silently sat there watching her fellate him I think that they thought I was in agreeance with their actions. They were however, wrong.

"I'm going to have to ask you both to stop," I said, "This is totally inappropriate."

Rather than stop, Mrs Franklin lifted her backside off the chair and pulled her underwear off. Her delicately trimmed and wet vagina was exposed to me.

"Are you sure you want us to stop?" Mr Franklin said. "You are more than welcome to join in."

Suddenly, and without expectation, I became angry. This wanton couple were attempting to seduce me, trying to lure me into their world of selfish, dangerous excess. I stood up and moved towards them both.

"You will stop this now or I will be forced to call the police," I said knowing how lame a threat that was.

Mr Franklin just laughed.

"Police," he said, "We've already done police."

I had no idea what he was talking about but I found out soon enough.

"And plumbers as well," Mrs Franklin said, "Two plumbers really plugged my holes."

"I don't get you," I said, "I don't understand."

"I bloody well told you back in our first meeting," Mr Franklin said, "You don't listen well for a psychologist."

Mr Franklin pronounced my profession as persychologist, emphasising the p sound.

He continued. "Remember when we first chatted and she'd been with the miners?"

I nodded in silence.

"Well that was M, then there was the optometrist." To emphasise the point he gently prodded her eye with his penis.

"That was O and now there's you. P for persychologist."

"An alphabetic list." I said in wonder.

"Indeed," Mrs Franklin said as she stood up and removed the remainder of her clothing. "It's our third time through and today we're going to fill P for the third time."

"I'm afraid not," I said sticking to my original decision to be freed from this couple immediately. "I insist that you both put your clothes on or I will be forced to call the police."

"Really," Mrs Franklin said. "After all those stories we told you you don't want to experience it for yourself."

"Stories?" I asked "They weren't true?"

"Oh they're true alright," Mr Franklin said. "Maybe the part about being kicked out of Coolamein was fictional but we did go to that party and she was fucked by the miners."

"When was the video filmed?" I had to ask.

"Oh at home about a week after Mark came to visit," she said. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?"

Deep down I did. But certainly not here and not now. And that was what I told them.

"Undoubtedly you are an attractive woman and yes I would be a liar to say I don't want to have sex with you, but as you're currently a client of mine I simply cannot do anything. Not here and not now."

She raised an eyebrow and smiled. "When then?"

"Well firstly you'll have to pay your account and then sign some paper work saying you no longer desire therapy," I said "and then you are quite welcome to come to my house tonight for dinner with a good friend of mine."

"Who is he?"

"His name is Matt," I said, "He's a Quantity Surveyor."

"Excellent," she said.