The Slut's Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo slowly pulled out of Jessica's ass, the large bulbous head widening its way out, causing a small spurt of vaginal juices to leak out of Jessica. The blonde backed away, purple dildo standing erect as always. She nudged Jessica's legs apart, feeling the wet mess of juices dripping out of her lips.

She had a full view of both Ericka's and Jessica's pussies, and she took advantage of it. Moving to her knees, she rubbed the dildo against Ericka's wet bush, coating the bulbous, purple tip. She pulled her hips back, and slid forward, wet dildo sliding its way into Ericka's cunt. Pulling out, she then thrust into Jessica's wet pussy, sliding in with ease. She thrust in hard, slamming Jessica forward a little. The top four inches of the shaft gleamed with juice. Pulling out, a drop dripped off the large, purple head, and she thrust back in, widening Ericka's cunt once again. She kept switching between the two hot slits, and soon, both were oozing.

The two brunettes lay holding each other, lying on their sides and breathing heavily. From Jessica's point of view their cunts were connected by a band of translucent-green jelly. The insides of both their legs were wet with each other's cum.

A thrust that sent her slamming forward brought her back. The glistening purple monster was now base deep into Ericka's cunt. Jessica, who lay on top of Ericka, slid her tongue into Ericka's mouth, rolling their tongues' together passionately. Ericka began moaning, and Jessica felt her body go rigid. Jessica heard a squishy thrust, and Ericka howled. A hot liquid splashed against Jessica's crotch, wetting her red pubic hairs and sliming down her legs. The squishing noise continued, and Jessica gasped as another hot, forceful blast splashed against her pussy.

Jessica closed her eyes, grinding her cunt against Ericka's. The feeling of her pussy lips widening brought Jessica's eyes flying open, her wet walls letting the already soaked dildo slide in with ease. With four quick, slimy thrusts, Jessica came.

After the spurting liquid had died down from Jessica's clenching pussy, the blonde pulled the purple dildo out, running her hands over the cum soaked shaft that protruded from her pelvic area.

The blonde pulled off the straps that held the purple monster in place, grabbing the shaft in her hands. Bringing it up to her lips, she wrapped her tounge around the wet head, licking up both of the girl's juices. She ran her lips up and down the side of the shaft, the sensuous liquid flooding her senses. Her pussy was wet just from the previous actions.

Jessica rolled off of Ericka, getting up and collapsing in a chair. Her pussy was stretched open wide, juices casually leaking onto the chair cushion. Her crotch less panties had started to absorb some of Ericka's secreations, along with her own. She looked at the blonde, who was now over with the brunettes, creating a sexy threesome.

The two brunettes were still connected by the dildo, but the blonde now joined them, toying with herself. She was running the purple dildo over her nipples, and then trying to sit on something. Jessica looked harder, and as the blonde adjusted herself, she could see a red butt plug, at least five inches round.

She watched, transfixed as the small tip of the red toy poked the blonde's light brown asshole. As the brownish ring stretched wide to accommodate the growing shaft, Jessica saw the blonde's anus fully engulf the plug, base now covering her asshole.

The blonde began clenching her teeth, purple dildo now working its way in and out of her hungry cunt. A few thrusts later, the blonde pulled the dildo out, clenched her butt cheeks, and arched her back, lying down. A liquidy explosion sprang forth, spraying into the air and onto her stomach, coating herself in her own juices.

Wiping her own mess onto her hands, she moved over to the two brunettes, placing wet hands on each of their nipples. Rubbing them lightly, she brought her wet hands to the double dildo pressed into both of the dark haired girls' cavernous cunts. Her hands massaged the swollen clits of the two girls, causing a double orgasm to occur.

Jessica, leaking greatly, didn't even realize her hands were pounding her pussy. She heard a noise, and saw that Ericka stood up.

"Girls, I see you all have enjoyed yourselves. This party will be over shortly, but first, I would like to give Jessica one last gift." Ericka said, turning around and reaching into a box. She pulled out an object and turned.

In her hands, was a large cock...

Jessica shook her head and looked again. No, it wasn't a cock. It was the most realistic dildo she had ever seen. The shaft was a skin-peach color, the head a darker, almost purple-ish shade. Fake veins, bluish, ran down the thick shaft, ending at a pair of giant balls, equipped with fake pubic hairs.

The dildo was limp, the fake testicles swaying lightly as they hung over the side of her hand. Standing up, she walked over and got a closer look.

The small slit at the head of the cock was open, and if it were attached to a body, Jessica would have sworn it was capable of shooting jizz everywhere. She reached out and touched it, hand brushing across the large, swollen balls and up the shaft. Puzzled, she touched it again.

"It feels so real!" She exclaimed, turning it over in her hands. The weight felt right, for a cock which would be that size, and the texture, the way the material moved when she touched it. It was almost life-like.

"It is yours, as soon as you fuck it and with it. The man next door told us to give it to you." Ericka said, rubbing the purple-ish head with her hands.

"He also said that you don't need anything special to use it, it just kind of stays there." Ericka added, grabbing the dildo from Jessica.

"Shall we begin?" Ericka asked, holding the floppy dildo in her hand. It drooped over flaccid, balls dangling. She turned it over in her hands, holding like a cock would hang normally. Bringing it down between her legs, she rubbed it against her pussy, and brought it up a little, so it was positioned at the lower end of her thick black haired bush, right against her clit. Her pubes and that of the dildo meshed together, making it look like Ericka had a massive cock of her own.

Slowly, she pulled her hands away, and sighed as the dildo stayed in place, cock hanging down at her mid-thigh, swollen balls dangling in front of her pussy.

"Oh my god! It feels... It's like I... It feels like I have a cock of my own!!" Ericka cried out, touching the limp cock at its base.

"I'm feeling me touch it! Jessica, do something to it!" Ericka commanded, a hand rubbing the (or should we say 'her') large balls.

Jessica reached over, grabbing the cock firmly with her hand and gave a stroke. Ericka gasped.

"I felt that!" she cried, rubbing the cock enthusiastically.

"Jessica, you have to fuck me." Ericka said, moving towards Jessica. Jessica nodded, getting to her knees. The cock bumped against Jessica's face as Ericka positioned herself over her.

Jessica's hands grabbed the shaft of the cock, rubbing it lightly. Stunned, Jessica felt a pulse flow through it, as if it were starting to harden. Her lips opened and moved around the large head of the cock, sucking lightly on the mostly flaccid member. Her hand found it's way to the gigantic balls that hung in front of Ericka's pussy, working the swollen testicles between her fingers. With a stunning shock, the dildo grew harder in her mouth, Ericka breathing heavier. Soon, Ericka was thrusting, the long cock gliding into her mouth with ease.

A little later, Ericka stopped.

"I wanna feel what the inside of a pussy feels like." Ericka said, petting the mostly erect cock that stood out of her. Jessica nodded, and spoke her response.

"I want some dick..." She said casually, standing up. She pushed Ericka, sending her falling onto a chair. Jessica moved over, and positioned herself onto Ericka's lap, having the massive cock's head buried in her red pubes.

"Ready lovely?" Jessica asked, stroking the cock of the girl she was sitting on.

"Stop fucking around!" Ericka said, trying to move her large penis into Jessica's hot cunt. Jessica sat up slightly, grabbing the cock with both her hands and placing the head at the mouth of her moist pussy.

Slowly she lowered herself, the cock sliding further and further in. Finally it came to a halt, Ericka's balls at the beginning of Jessica's vagina. A pair of hands forcefully grabbed Jessica's breasts, pulling her close. Ericka's grip was vice-like.

Looking down at herself, the curved cock inside her made a tingle of pleasure shift through her body, making her pussy a little wetter. Ericka began to thrust into Jessica's cunt, the large cock pushing her up as it steadily worked its way in her.

Ericka was moaning heavily now, as was Jessica. The feeling of the cock curving into her, the large head being squeezed between her wet walls was unbearable.

"Oh GOD! I'm cumming!" Ericka shouted, thrusting harder and harder into Jessica. At these words, Jessica came, her juices spraying out of her engorged pussy. The fluids slid down Ericka's thrusting shaft, onto her curly black pubic hairs. Then, in a moment of ecstasy, Ericka came, shooting her load deep inside Jessica. The spray back was intense, covering both of them with semen. Ericka's balls were contracting, sending wave after wave into Jessica. Shortly after, she stopped.

Ericka's cock slid out from Jessica's cunt smoothly, cum and juices dripping onto herself. Jessica took the cock in her mouth, sucking off the mess that covered Ericka's shaft. Another healthy shot of cum sprang out, smothering the roof of Jessica's mouth. She swallowed the salty liquid, and stood up.

"That was amazing!" Ericka said, resting back on the chair. She grabbed her cock at the base and tugged. After a bit of twisting and pulling, it popped off, a line of cum hanging from the tip. Ericka took it in her hands, and licked up the shaft, tasting the cum that had come out of her. Sighing, she handed it over to Jessica, liquid leaking from her own pussy.

Jessica's hands shook as she grabbed the cock, feeling its weight once again. Mimicking Ericka's gesture, she placed the cock to her clit, and held it there for a second. A sucking feeling wound its way through her, ending in her tits. Letting go of the cock, she looked down.

There it hung, lifeless and waiting. To Jessica's shock, the little black hairs on the sack were gone, now being flecked with red ones. Jessica felt blood move forth, filling something. She looked down and realized her cock was throbbing. Placing a hand against the hanging shaft, she could feel the blood rushing through her veins. She walked over to Ericka and grabbed her hands, pulling her up.

"Get on your hands and knees." She said, hand rubbing her swollen balls. She brushed her inner lips, and realized that she could probably still orgasm with her pussy. This brought thoughts to her head, but she shook them away as she looked down at Ericka's bent over form.

Her cock kept throbbing, growing harder by the second. Kneeling down, she placed her hand on Ericka's butt, spreading her cheeks apart. With her left hand, she made a light circle on the brown ring of Ericka's anus, licking her fingers to wet the hole.

Sliding a finger in, she felt Ericka's muscles contract around her finger. She imagined that's what it felt like, except on a much more pleasurable scale.

Extracting her finger, she pressed the head of her cock to the entrance of the hole, steadily increasing the pressure being applied. With a sudden push, Jessica's cock slid its way into Ericka's ass.

She thrust quickly, pumping at a steady speed. The sound of her balls slapping against Ericka's ass the only sound. The tight feeling was amazing, Jessica's cock feeling full. With a few more thrusts, the slit of the cock opened, spraying forth a load of cum into Ericka's asshole. She was hit with three waves of pleasure, each one darkening the world.

On the final spurt, she passed out, cum dripping onto her legs.

Jessica's eyes fluttered open, looking up at her ceiling. She was breathing heavily, strangely relaxed. A cool breeze blew in from her window, making her body cold and nipples stand. A warmth was covering her legs, and her body was sore. Looking down, she saw her cunt leaking, Ericka's sperm starting to harden around her pussy lips. A warmer mess of liquid was spread across her inner thighs, and sighing, Jessica realized it was also over her now hairy bush.

A glimpse of a flashback, her standing over a bent over girl, rubbing her throbbing cock.

Jessica gasped and felt between her legs. Her hand traced all around her clit but no cock to be felt. However, when her fingers brushed her slit, they ran across a big old set of balls. Jessica screamed, and pulled hard on the balls. They slid out, followed by a long, life-like cock that was buried in her pussy. She sighed in relief, collapsing back down onto her bed, toying with her new body.

Continued...

12