The Smell of Sex Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"Good girl, you have such pretty white skin Gothie," Latanya encouraged the stripping girl she lusted for.

"Tamara, you get on up out of there," Latanya told Tamara, who was hesitant to give up the pleasure she was receiving.

"Now, Bitch! We've got's us some guest pussy waiting. Gothie here's got's an achin' for bitch's tongue. Let our little pussy lapper here have a go at this nice lily white girl's puss."

Tamara reluctantly gave up the tongue licking her pussy and stood up on very shaky legs.

The two black girls stood around and watched the now naked Goth girl lead the kneeling blonde to the edge of the bed. Then the Goth girl sat down comfortably on the bed, spreading her pale white legs wide in front of Laura's slimy face.

She petted her pussy and encouraged the blonde girl, "C'mon Princess! C'mon ..girl .. Just like today .. Remember? You like to lick my pussy. Don't ya girl?"

A very tired Laura looked up at the familiar white face and then at the familiar black haired pussy. The smell was familiar and she began licking again. It seemed that was all she did anymore. It was a relief for her though, because Beth was much nicer to Laura.

Beth stroked Laura's hair as her pussy was eaten.

"Good girl .. Princess! Come on like today .. Use yo-- Oh!" she exclaimed, when she saw the handcuffs.

"Latanya, can you undo her hands? I want her to use her fingers in me. She's real good at that, okay?"

"Sure thing Gothie, anything to make you more comfortable. Pussy licker here be one talented slut ain't she?"

Beth didn't really care for the way these girls were calling her Princess bad names. She called her Princess Panty sure, but that was a term of endearment. 'Well, maybe Laura's into a little harder stuff than I thought, I guess I'll have to be a little tougher in order to keep her for myself,' Beth thought.

Latanya uncuffed Laura's hands from behind her back, watching the proceedings with great interest.

"Bitch, you be keeping them hands in Gothie gal, and away from your nasty pussy. You move um from your white friend's pussy and I'll shave your pretty blonde head tonight, you understand me?" she hissed into Laura's ear.

Laura vigorously nodded her head in response.

Tamara sat down on the bed behind Beth's ghostly white body. She reached around and began to caress the stiff pink nipples capping the Goth's alabaster orbs. All the while, Laura licked the white girl's black-haired sex. Beth was in heaven, as she was pleasured by two girls at one time. Then through the foggy haze of the sexually induced high, she didn't resist as she felt her hands being pulled behind her back and down toward the black girl's pussy.

But then, just as she felt the kinky soft pubic hair...

<Click>

Beth felt the cuffs close around her wrists, holding them solidly behind her own back.

"Hey! What's going on here? Let me GO!" the naked Goth said, as she struggled futilely against Tamara, who held her firmly by her breasts from behind.

A smiling Latanya reached in her large bag and pulled out an aerosol can and a black leather riding crop. "You white bitches be boring us. Got's no style doing the dirty! Be time to spice up this here partay!"

"Tamara baby, reach down there and hold them fat pink pussy lips open for me. You get your face out 'of her pussy, baby girl."

"Now then Gothie gal, we're gonna to spray this 'Prolong' stuff way up inside your nasty little cunt. That's gonna make it real hard for ya to feel anything let alone, cumie cum, bitch!" she said as she was spraying the noxious smelling liquid up in between the Goth's held open pussy lips.

"And if you move them little baby hands from doing Gothies gals cunt, I'm gonna have to shave all that pretty blonde hair off'n your head bitch. I promise you be REAL popular with my friends in the 'hood when I tell em, you be a skin head racist bitch!"

<Thwap!>

"Now! Get that tongue busy bitch!"

<Thwap!>

"This hurts you a lot worse than it hurts me! I know's that! Hah-hah"

<Thwap!>

"That's it! Lick that cunt like you mean it slut!"

<Thwap!>

"Mmmmphhh -- glom -- glom." Laura stuck her fingers deep into the Goth's pussy, massaging the girl's G- spot as she had been taught earlier in the day.

Laura did her best to please Beth and not think about the crop as it welted her aching ass. But, eventually the dull burning sensation increased until she couldn't stand it anymore. She licked and counted the seconds in between each blow.

<Thwap!>

'One one thousand. Two one thousand. No please, not another!'

<Thwap!>

Latanya's labor was turning Laura's smooth white ass into two swollen pink moons criss-crossed with angry red welts. She found the sight of the trembling ass and the solid thud of the crop quite satisfying. She had never spanked a white girl, but she quickly found that she LOVED IT! A black girl's ass could never turn such a beautiful shade of red.

As the black girl continued to apply new welts to the white girl's ass, she knew it wouldn't be long until Laura couldn't stand it anymore. She could already see the signs. The girl was crying into Beth's pussy while her ass absorbed the relentless onslaught. She wasn't even trying to escape the blows anymore, she had realized the futility and now only tensed her ass before each blow that fell, then humping her hips delightfully after the crop contacted her tender flesh.

"Oww! Please Latanya have mercy!" Laura cried out when she couldn't take the pain anymore.

"Does my widdle baby girl's ass hurt?" Latanya asked, as she began tracing Laura's labia and opening with the crop, while the blonde passively allowed her pussy to be explored.

'Oh yes, she's quickly learning that this white childish body belongs to me..." thought Latanya, as she penetrated Laura's glistening cunt with the knobby handle of the crop.

"Get back to licking Gothie's pussy, baby girl or I'll start workin' on your ass again."

The sobbing blonde shoved her face back in Beth's dark matted sex and started to hungrily lick again. She shifted position and began sucking on the pale girl's clit, while she ran circles around the little nubbin with her oh so sore tongue.

"Ahhh OOOO Princess! Keep doing that. Make me cum. Oh God! Do it harder ... again .. oh please Make me feel it!" Beth thrust her pussy in Laura's face trying to *feel* anything. She grew increasingly frustrated watching the gorgeous blonde get whipped and eat her cunt with abandon, yet being so number, she could not feel it enough to get off.

Latanya brought Laura's hungry cunt almost to the point of orgasm. Watching with wicked glee, while the pretty blonde humped her sex on the crop, but at the last second . . . she rudely jerked it out from between the blond's nether lips. Then, she turned the crop around and began again whipping the blond girls thighs with sharp stinging blows.

<Thwap!>

"Oh yeah Bitch. You whities look good playing together. I likes watching ya'll do the dirty," Latanya sneered. "Don't it make your pussy wet to see the goings on of whitie, Tamara?"

<Thwap!>

"Come on Gothie, don't you want ta help out your little Princess? All you got's to do is cum! That's all . . . just one little *cum* and then you can rescue your Panty Princess from this mean ol' spankin."

Maybe havin the blond slut lick your cunt doesn't turn you on enough. Maybe you got's to think some nastier thoughts Gothie!"

"I know Gothie, think about my black ass ridin up top of those black lips of yours, while you be rimmin my nasty brownie ... Oh yeah, I can look in your eyes and tell you liked that Gothie."

Beth said nothing as Laura's tongue went on and on. However, instead of thinking about Latanya, she thought about how it would feel to have Laura lick *her* ass. She imagined dressing Laura up just like a TV princess and then sitting on the blonde's face, while Laura service her from below. Just the thought of the image caused Beth's cunt to throb, letting her know that an orgasm was not impossible.

After the crop had turned Laura's thighs a brilliant shade of red, Latanya moved down and began working on the blonde's shaking calves.

"You wanna eat some ass now baby girl? Hmmm. You gonna do the nasty for me? I needs me a white bitch at home. One to eat out all my girlfriends. Come on girl, move those hands down so I can shave that blonde mop of hair!"

Laura was out of her mind by the time the crop started spanking the inside of her thighs, causing the crying blonde to spread her legs wide so the crop wouldn't hit the same place every time.

'Please someone help me!' she thought.

It was torture not to be able to protect her ass from the crop, but Laura couldn't bear the thought of losing all her beautiful hair. The loss of her pubes was bad enough, but losing her golden tresses! No way!

<Twap!><Thwap!>

"Ow Fuck!" Laura cried when she felt blows from the crop land on her tiny left breast and then alternate to the other breast. She worked Beth's pussy like her life depended on it. She fucked three fingers rapidly in the girl's cunt, while she sucked frantically on Beth's clit.

<Twap!><Thwap!>

"That's it Princess! Fuck my pussy baby! Oh God! Don't worry about hurting it, just <ahhh> m-make me cum for you," Beth moaned deliriously.

<Splat!>

The crop smacked wetly as it connected with the swollen lips of Laura's red cunt, causing her copius secretions to fly in all directions.

"Eeeeeiiiiii!!!!" she cried as she looked pleadingly up at Goddess Goth with tear streaked mascara running down her red-rimmed eyes.

<Splat!>

Another blow of the crop landed on Laura's defenseless cunt.

'I just can't hold out much longer. Only a few more seconds and I'll beg her to shave my head,' Laura thought.

She sucked hard on the Goth's girl's clit, hitting it with her tongue as hard as she could, and working a finger into Beth's tight asshole.

"Oh! Oh Fuck! There!!! Oh god! It's . . . Princess! Baby . . . I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming . . . All for you! Ah . . . Ah--Ahhhhhhh!" the Goth girl cried out, bucking her hips spastically as the rest of her body collapsed.

Latanya was not going to be denied! She directed an even harder blow directly up between Laura's reddened sex lips connecting with her clit, causing the wet cum to splatter everywhere.

<SPLAT!>

"Arghgharhggrfuid!!!" Laura cried out. She couldn't help herself! Her hands flew down cupped her tender denuded sex lips with her hands.

"Bitch, I done tole' you not to move them hands off of Gothie down there, but you went and done it anyway. Gonna have ta shave that pretty blonde head of yours now. You gone' be my smoothie bitch," Latanya informed the sobbing Laura.

"*No*! Please don't. Please! Not my hair. I couldn't help it. I tried! I really did!" Laura bawled helplessly.

Latanya took a pair of clippers out of her bag and walked menacingly towards Laura who had crawled back and was now huddled crying in the corner.

Beth stood up, with her hands cuffed behind her back, and placed her body between Laura and the menacing black girl.

"Come on Latanya, this has gone far enough. Please leave Laura beautiful hair alone. Besides, it's so beautiful," Beth tried to reason with the menacing woman.

However, Latanya's resolve did not waiver. "She done broke the rules Gothie, so someone's gone' have ta' kneel down at my feet and get they head shaved. I don't give a shit who it is."

"Don't worry," Beth said, as she bent down and kissed Laura on the lips. "It will be alright Princess," she said before kneeling down at Latanya's feet.

Smiling, Latanya began to cut the Goth's longer pitch black hair with the clippers. Laura kept her eyes glued to the floor. She was ashamed she had let Beth take her punishment for her and began to cry in sympathy as she watched clumps of black hair fall to the floor, while the angry buzz of the clippers droned on. Laura couldn't help herself and she looked up and was stunned by the transformation of her friend. The once scary Goth, now looked pale and weak, as she submitted to Latanya's administrations. 'No, she's not weak," thought Laura, as she became ashamed of herself, "Weak, is someone who gets her friend in trouble and doesn't try to help."

Laura couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of Latanya coating Beth's head in shaving cream and then shaving it from front to back with long swaths.

"Hey Gothie you be real sweet on Blondie over there don't cha'? Your smooth head is gone' feel real nice next to my pussy tonight," Latanya said, as she shaved the remainder of the dark stubble from Beth's head. When she was done, she applied some baby oil and rubbed it in making the now denuded white skin shine.

"You know Gothie, I believe Blondie had more hair than you, so I believes you still owes me some hair, bitch! Lay down on your back and spread them boney white legs open wide so as I get at that fuckin hairy bush of yours," Latanya demanded.

Beth was mortified. She couldn't believe how these two girls had successfully rendered her so helpless. If she just had her hands free, she could protect herself and Laura too. But, as it was, she could only go along with whatever they had planned, until she could get free. Not having another option, Beth rolled over, the hard tile floor hurting her arms that were cuffed behind her. Then, she obediently spread her lean legs as she had been ordered.

As Latanya proceeded to shave Beth's pussy, Tamara tried to place a ball gag in the Goth girl's mouth. Beth struggled violently to fight her off. She looked to Laura for help, but the scared girl was still uselessly curled up in the corner with her eyes closed.

"Now don't you move your cunt now, Gothie. Be a real shame to have them lips clipped up or cut off down there," Tamara cautioned the struggling girl.

Defeated again, Beth ceased her struggles while her pussy was shaved and the gag was put deep into her mouth. She had lost all control of the situation and resigned herself to the hopelessness of her situation. Her hands were still secured behind her and now she couldn't shout for help. She and Laura were both naked and at the mercy of whatever these two psychos had planned. For the first time since she was a child, tough Goth broke down and began to cry.

Latanya looked down crying Goth on the floor and smiled. Then she turned and commanded the blonde huddled in the corner, "Okay, little baby bitch! Lay on top of your little girlfriend. Come on! On your hands and knees bitch, pussy to face."

Laura snapped out of her daze and rushed to obey. She had no intention of angering the black woman and risking additional punishment. The young blonde quickly crawled over to Beth, hesitated only momentarily when she noticed her tears, then straddled the shaven girl below her. Latanya took off her own clothes, looking proudly down at her new conquests. 'Two bitches for the price of one,' she thought smugly.

"Okay Bitch, we gonna play a new game now," the black girl said, as she sprayed her own pussy with the Prolong, "and here be the rules."

"You ever been fucked in the ass Laura?" Latanya asked, as she poked experimentally at Laura's tightly clenched anal pucker.

"N-n-never ma'am," Laura replied. The poor girl was in obvious pain, as she her rear door was explored by the dry digit. She dared not try reach back and stop Latanya, so she did the only thing she could, which was clench her little grommet tightly to prevent entry.

"Good, this gonna be even more fun," Latanya said, as she looked lustfully at the white virgin.

"See Laura, whenever you give your ass to someone, it means you give um your whole body. You gonna beg me to take your ass and when you do, your white little baby girl body going ta belongs to *LATANYA*."

"Tamara's goin ta whip your ass with that mean ol' crop until your spreads them pretty cheeks and beg me. Please! Missah Latanya, Please! I begs ya to take my ass cherry."

Then Tamara here is gone teach you all about the joys of ass fucking. Gonna fuck your ass like a mug. Ya gonna be soo open, you be able to handle a bus back there!" Latanya taunted the white girl who was trembling in fear.

"Tamara, show her big black," Latanya commanded.

Tamara reached into the bag and brought out a large black dildo. The surface of it had several large ridges and was covered with gnarly veins. Tamara had big hands, but her long fingers couldn't even reach around the dildo's massive girth. Laura stomach dropped and she almost passed out upon seeing the monumental black dildo Tamara proudly displayed. 'God it must be over a foot long and 4 inches wide. There's no way that can go inside me!' Laura fearfully pondered. However, a small part of her was also excited and wondered how it would feel to be filled and stretched by the black monster.

"Please don't ma'am, it will tear me apart!" Laura begged, groveling before Lantanya's knees.

"Don't worry baby girl, she's not gonna use Big Black first, she gonna work up to it. First, she gone use that one. That be 'bout the size of one of your white boys."

Laura watched Tamara strap a six inch dildo onto her waist, inserting the small head of it into her own sex and then bobbing it up and down menacingly.

"Baby girl, you be able to stop Tamara anytime, by either making me cum or beggin to eat my asshole," Latanya said, as she pinched Laura's hard nipples until the blonde girl's face grimaced in pain. "You know's what happens when you eat someone's ass; so you goin ta either make me cum or Latanya's gonna own baby girl body and soul."

Then Latanya let go of Laura's erect teats and pinched Beth's nose and forced her bald head back, until she stared directly at the slick lips of the black girl's thick-lipped cunt. "Gothie, or should I say Baldie, you got's the best seat in the house. So watch close now and try to learn from Baby Girl, cuz your bony ass is next!" Latanya laughed scornfully.

<Thwap!> <Thwap!> <Thwap!>

The crop cracked as it pelted Laura's already abused ass.

'I'm so sorry I dragged you into this too Beth!' Laura thought ruefully, as she leaned forward and began the odorous task of licking Latanya's hairy black pussy. 'I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise...'

. . . to be continued.

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers
12