The Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine Madam Catherine. It's a little of both I guess." Bree let out between clenched teeth.

"I was hoping that I could get a couple of pictures of your nipples. Would you mind?" Catherine asked.

We got Bree out of bed and she stood naked while I got all sorts of pictures of the tranny following Catherine's direction. We even decided that it would be worthwhile getting some pictures of her penis and scrotum.

"You've been through a lot so I'd like to see you rest here. You'll be safe. I'm not sure if I could say the same if you went to your home. Besides Carey's full time responsibilities will be to attend to your every need while you are here. I mean seriously, what else could you ever need, right?" Catherine gave me a sideways glance and then looked at Bree. The inference was obvious. Then she leaned down and gave the tall blonde a kiss on the lips and got up to leave. "Oh I almost forgot. We'll be having a barbecue tonight out on the patio. You'll be joining us so get some rest and try not to work Carey to hard if you know what I mean."

"Uh Madam Catherine I have no clothes here. Not like these anyway." Bree referred to the maid outfit I was wearing and Catherine's immaculate glen plaid suit jacket and skirt.

"I've already taken care of that my dear. An associate of mine, Madam Patty is scheduled to arrive in a couple of hours. She'll measure you and have something for you for tonight. The rest, dresses, lingerie, cock socks and the like will be done this week. She's as good and as quick a designer and tailor as any in that industry. I'd also like to have you meet with one of the best plastic surgeons in the art of feminization, Madam Elizabeth. If you would like we're going to make a proper woman of you yet and by proper woman I mean there will be no dick up that tight ass of yours. I don't want any tearing back there." Catherine instructed as she took her leave through the gym.

"Corinna's going to be pissed when she hears about that last order." I smiled at Bree as I unzipped the back of my maid outfit.

"My God! She's magnificent. She's going to do all that for me just because I was mistreated by a rather shit stained portion of The Society?" Bree was a bit taken aback by Catherine's magnanimous gestures.

"The dresses and the rest of the wardrobe can be attributed as an apology for the abuse. Madam Elizabeth taking time out of a seriously successful and reknown medical practice to see you is because Catherine thinks you may have what it takes to serve someone like her in The Society. And me, well I think that she noticed how I was looking at you and how you were checking out my legs and thought that this might be a nice cherry on top of a very nice dessert." I cooed. I had taken off my maid outfit and had untucked my penis and was stroking it through the sheer nylon cock sock.

"Why are you getting out of your outfit? You just got dressed." Bree was pretty confused.

"Well my madam ordered me to be at your beck and call. Now, how am I going to be your beck and call girl if I'm not giving you some proper head?" I smiled down at the shocked crossdresser and then climbed up onto the bed in only stockings, garter belt and my pumps.

I kissed Bree and then moved down to her hard cock. In my opinion it was a perfectly shaped penis with a gorgeous head and a nice round barrel of a shaft with protrusion underneath large and round. I licked it all over and then went down on Bree causing her to let out a long deep throated moan. I let the head of the erection slide down my throat like an exquisite oyster sucked out of its shell. Bree's dick was about 7 or 8 inches long. I was able to get most of it down and then suck. Bree was moaning and stroking my hair while I dragged my tongue back and forth along the underside of the shaft.

"Oh my God! Where did you learn to suck cock like this?" Bree let out with a gasp.

I moved up and down on the stiff shaft which had started to curve upwards and began to play with her nuts. I kept up the pressure but Bree had excellent stamina especially for someone who hadn't been allowed to cum for days. Suddenly Bree got up off the bed. We were kissing passionately when she began to mount me.

"No! I need lube! You're too big." I pleaded.

"Where does she keep it?" Bree gasped between kisses.

Bree found the tube in the dresser by the bed, greased her erection and then climbed back on top of her. I grabbed my calves and held my legs up in the air for her. Bree took control leaning into me and pushed against my sphincter. The erection slid in nice and easy with Bree's face registering the felling of having the tight friction grabbing at her cock. She made a few easy thrusts and then began fucking me harder. I was squirming and moaning beneath the muscular blonde who I was finding was incredibly strong for a sissy. I clenched my ass clamping down on the hardness digging into my guts.

"Oh fuck that's so good! I've never screwed a pussy as hot as yours!" Bree growled into my ear.

She kept it up pounding me as hard as her body with all its welts would allow her. Giving it up to someone so much bigger and stronger than me was nothing new for a sissy who often found herself on her back spreading my legs for muscular black men but this felt real good. I had come to love the feel of being submissive, of being the woman. Bree was handling me just right. Unfortunately the gorgeous blonde had spent the last few days probably unable to move let alone find any sexual release. The pent up aggression in her orgasm was powerful. Bree growled and grabbing the backs of my legs pushed me back up on to my shoulders while her sperm began pumping into my rectum. She went at me like a bucking bronco and it felt like she was draining a pint of thick hot sauce into me. The orgasm went on for what seemed like a couple of minutes. I still don't think that I've taken as much cum from a lover's balls as I took from Bree.

"Holy shit that felt so sucking good! Thank you so much for letting me fuck you! I needed that so badly." The blonde fell down on top of me and held me close while kissing me. I ran my nylon clad legs along the backs of hers and she shuddered. "To think that I was going to look for some porn in Corinna's room and jerk off and then I ended up with you. My God you're incredible!"

"If you must know I am Corinna's porn. Anytime she's horny she comes and finds me but I do have to congratulate you. That's probably the biggest load I've ever taken." I let my lips brush against Bree's and flicked my tongue into her mouth.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly. I'll be able to go all day the next time. Trust me." Bree returned my tongue sliding her own into my mouth.

"I've got to get to work and your back looks like a road map. I've got to towel you down and put on more ointment. Besides you may want to save yourself for later. Madam Catherine's dinners can often get sexually out of hand." I had hopped out of the bed and threw a fresh towel at Bree. After taking care of her back I went upstairs and got to work.

The eight weeks leading up to The Society weekend went slowly and despite the little war with The Black Rose truth be told it was pretty boring. For the most part we were stuck inside or at the most on the property grounds. Unable to get off the estate fearing capture by members of The Black Rose and having to endure all that went with that. Actually for The Black Rose they had gone as underground as we had as no one wanted to run into Corinna in a dark alley. Still Catherine was hearing things every day. I was wondering how many spies she had and if anything they were telling my madam was even close to the truth, until one of her informants came to her with information that caused Catherine to make a hasty call to Madam Kathleen who in turn immediately came to our mansion along with her concubine, Michelle. We watched from our property as four members of The Black Rose approached her mansion. They knocked on the front door and after poking around the property for a while got back into their car and left.

The occurrence caused Catherine to call all the weaker madams into our house for the last couple of weeks before the big weekend. Any Madam living with just one partner, be they a stud, concubine or sissy was considered a weaker madam. Even Tiffany, one of the more feared madams in The Society came to the house as she was down to just her slut since Heidi was now with Diane. So for better or worse we had about a dozen guests to practice serving prior to The Society weekend.

As the weekend approached Catherine's activities became so frenetic she seemed to be a blur. She was meeting everyday with her trusted madams Kelly, Valerie, Paula, even Elizabeth who as promised was working on Bree as well as what seemed to be another more secret project, was stopping by on a regular basis. I got the impression that whatever it was that Catherine had tasked the plastic surgeon with was going to be integral to claiming victory over The Black Rose.

The week before the summit, planning and preparations really picked up, so did the sex. One of The Society traditions was that for the 5 days prior to the start of the event up until the election of the new Supreme Madam the members were prevented from engaging in any sort of sexual encounter. Consequently the night before chastity went into effect there were intense orgies happening in every Society house. Members of Jodi, Kathleen, Valerie and Tiffany's clans and Bree were all over our mansion fucking like rabbits. Kathleen's concubine Michelle and I had been circling each other ever since I had joined The Society. To me she was a specimen of female beauty. She had been a big time college soccer player and had the legs and body to match. Kathleen had met Michelle when she had visited her Ivy League alma mater after hearing from a source that there was a spectacular athlete with short blonde hair and big brown eyes who was being pursued by just about every one with a pulse on campus. Kathleen was introduced and immediately sensed that the gorgeous athlete was looking for something different, so after a romantic dinner the dirty blonde Madam gave it to her, over and over again. Michelle woke up the next morning in Kathleen's arms in a sumptuous bed in a four star hotel room. From there the seduction was an easy and compete process. Michelle moved in with Kathleen after graduation and became the mature Madam's lover and a full fledged member of The Society. Michelle reminded me of Jill, while not similar in looks, she was the perfect example of the girl next door that you would never get because she was just so out of your league. In my previous life they were both unattainable women. As a member of The Society things were very different.

There were piles of bodies all over the mansion heaving up and down, back and forth with moans and groans emanating everywhere. I had just given it up to one of Madam Elizabeth's studs while she had watched, playing with herself while the well endowed black man bred me good and proper. I took his load deep in my ass kissing him like a woman all the way. When it was over I left the bedroom to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. On my way I walked by Valerie who was getting her pussy licked by Jill while her madam, Jodi was being licked by Valerie. It was a very pretty daisy chain. When I got to the kitchen I saw Michelle was thinking the same as me. She was wolfing down a bowl of lobster salad. There was very little prissy girl in this woman and that's what I loved about her. Michelle was all athlete and when she was hungry she ate.

"Hey save some for me! That's the good stuff!" I squealed at a smiling and giggling Michelle.

"That's why I'm eating it sissy girl!" Michelle couldn't stop giggling as she stuffed herself. She was naked except for mesh stockings, pure sex in high heel pumps and her pussy was dripping with her sexual excitement and African seed.

I got right in there with her forking as much of the rich goodness down my throat as I could while the blonde concubine competed with me in earnest. At one point the forks were thrown away and we were just stuffing the food down with our fingers. We were holding the large bowl between us and were facing each other. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was absolutely beautiful in a league with any concubine in The Society, even Serena. I went for it. I took the last hunk of lobster and smeared it on her bare breasts.

"Hey what the hell! You've ruined it!" Michelle smiled at me.

"No way!" With that I leaned over and licked the gorgeous blonde's chest. I heard her moan when I dragged my tongue over a butter coated nipple.

"Oh shit that feels so good!" Michelle let the plastic bowl drop and put her hands around my head allowing me to feast on the lobster and her breasts.

I grabbed her muscular buttocks and lifted her. Michelle wrapped her legs around me and allowed me to carry her to the kitchen table. I was rock hard and wanted her so badly. Michelle reached down and grabbed me with her fingers, she pulled me towards her and I was quickly inside the muscular blonde. I held her close for a moment, reveling in the experience. Then she began kissing me and running her fingertips up and down my back. I was having a sensation overload. I had seen Michelle with black men and like my first time watching Serena with her African clients it had cut me deep. I could literally feel my heart tear a little every time I watched one of these two gorgeous blondes walk right by me so that they could flirt with and then ultimately lie down with one or more of The Society African studs. Serena knew that she was hurting me, that she had me wrapped around her finger and that I was her puppy dog. Michelle just seemed oblivious to the fact that she was so incredibly sexy. She was supposed to be a devout lesbian just not as devout as her Madam thought. Michelle liked dick and it was showing as I began sliding in and out if her. She was whimpering into my ear and hanging on tight to my body as I fucked her.

"Ugh! Oh! Ugh! I love your thick sissy dick! Oh you're the hottest sissy here! I love you Carey! I love you so much!" Michelle bellow while I pounded away on her slick tight pussy.

"I love you too Michelle! I can't believe that we haven't done this before!" I wailed in response to the gushing blonde's surprise utterances.

We were kissing with our arms around each other while I humped my erection in and out of Michelle's hole. It was wonderful. We were so close now I couldn't believe it was going to end. My balls were boiling with sperm and there was no way I was going to be able to hold off on the orgasm surging through my body. I let out a choked cry and pumped hard while the hot cum spewed from my loins and into Michelle's womb. I felt as if I had conquered the world. Yet now that she had let me inside her instead of trying to do it again and again and instituting a normal relationship as the boyfriend I was trained to what most of the world would think of as insane. If she was interested I was to allow Michelle to assume the alpha position. She would be welcome to dominate me any way that she desired and the ultimate surrender was that I was to help Michelle find studs, black studs, to mate with. This was life as a maid in The Society and I had learned to more than just endure this lifestyle, I had become a devotee and couldn't get enough of it and allegiance to this lifestyle often got me some pretty incredible pussy as a sort of reward. I would never know if Michelle had been ordered to allow me to fuck her or if she was actually attracted to me. It didn't matter I was here to serve her.

We ended up downstairs in my room. Michelle and I seemed to have a vibe. Our conversations were always free and easy and that was probably what initiated our attraction to each other. I was lying on top of her my shrinking penis retreating from her vagina which was liberally coated with my sperm. Michelle had allowed me to make love with her another time. I was physically drained now but the excitement was still coursing through me while I kissed her and massaged one of her breasts with my fingers.

"Can I stay down here with you tonight?" Michelle asked when I rolled off of her and let her cuddle into me on the bed.

"Sure. Will Kathleen be okay with..." I was asking when the gorgeous blonde softly interrupted.

"We may be lesbian lovers but we both like dick every now and then. The Madam chose one of Madam Sinn's newest and greatest imports from Africa and I chose you. I've always liked you, even while you were being transformed I loved the way you looked and that goofy personality of yours." Michelle smiled over at me.

"Oh my God Michelle! I've been infatuated with you ever since I met you! You're gorgeous!" I replied with a gasp.

"I know! I know! You were so funny trying to follow me around like a puppy dog at every event we were at." Michelle was laughing hysterically now.

"So you just tortured me by teasing me?" I was laughing along now.

"That's what I'm supposed to do silly. You're the one who has to chase me around and feel that pain in your chest when you watch me walk off with one of the big black studs. I saw you so upset when I went off with Quetto at our last party. I had hurt you and believe it or not Carey I loved it. The fact that I own you or at least I should say co own you with Serena." Michelle had to bring up my devotion and infatuation with Serena but she was right. It hurt like hell to watch her with Quetto. I knew what they had done but had to hear it from her.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked timidly.

"Hell ya he fucked me. That man can bring the nasty sex. I told Kathleen about him last night while we were in bed and now she's got those gorgeous legs of hers wrapped around him draining every last drop of crème out those big balls. Buck up buddy, like I've been saying putting you on your knees is part of the game it doesn't mean that I love you any less." Michelle leaned over and kissed me.

I could have struck back with my own experience with Quetto and how I had made him suck me off but I had made a promise to him that his first class blow job was our little secret and I wasn't going break that promise. I made a sort "being a cuckold hurts so good face" and kissed Michelle good night.

We got up early and put in an extraordinary work out together in our gym. No one else was up yet. If they had been the gym would have been mobbed. Every person sleeping in this mansion was obsessed with their bodies. Instead I was able to watch the most perfect athletic form go through her paces on the free weights and the machines we had in our work out room. Michele's body was perfect, as incredible to watch as Serena.

We showered together, dressed and went upstairs. I saw that Corinna had bedded down with Tiffany and one of the studs. The three of them splayed out across Corinna's bed, Madam Tiffany's legs still encased in a pair of fishnet stockings. This was the beginning of the final run up to The Society's big weekend and there was still doubt as to which side, Catherine's or Diane's would emerge victorious.