The Solitary Arrow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlen watched expectantly as she took a large bite of it, and tore it loose. A half-second later he was laughing as he eyes went wide and her lips drew into a tight pucker. "Eek." She said through her drawn tight mouth. "There be more sour here than is good for one." Her eyes grew accusatory. "You knew that this was such!" She said, holding out the remains of the tart little fruit. "Sabateur!" she accused. "You wish to make me pucker to filch a kiss from me." Her smile was rather curtailed by the persistent pucker she had.

"Filch a kiss?" Harlen said, placing his hand over his heart innocently. "You already owe me one, from the second night, when you stole one from me as we lay." He looked at her. "You were the thief, I merely seek redress." He kissed her and tasted the tartness on her lips. "Plus interest." He said, and kissed her again. "High interest." He kissed her deeply as her mouth finally relaxed from the lemon induced tightening.

She pulled away. "Usery!" She said, and kissed him quickly. "I will pay no more interest, you spendthrift." She said, and held the lemon between them as a talisman, to protect her. When he tried to move to kiss her again, she intercepted his lips with the fruit and rubbed it on his lips.

They both laughed for a while, and ate fruit. She eyed the remainder dubiously, fearing he was planting another surprise for her. She stuck to fruit she recognized, and finally was left with two she did not. A small red fruit with tiny seeds covering its skin, and a long yellow fruit that made her giggle just to regard it.

"Strawberry." Harlen said, picking up the red fruit and holding it out to her. She bit the end off, then chewed. Hyandai smiled widely then nearly took his fingertips off getting the rest in one bite.

"Oooh. That is delicious." She said. "I could eat a bushel of those, and die plump and happy." She looked at the fruit bowl and smiled happily when she saw a half dozen more in it.

She finally looked down at the obscenely-shaped fruit. "I fear to ask that fruit's name." She said.

He looked at it, and picked it up, making sure to have it curve upward from his hand. "This fruit?" He said. Holding it before her suggestively.

"Yes." She said, avoiding looking at it directly. "I deem it has a quite obvious name that will make me blush."

Harlen peeled the fruit, pulling its skin off in long strips. The smell was nice, and subtle. "You think so, eh?" He asked. Then held the peeled fruit near her.

She sniffed the air. "It smells nice." She said. Then looked at it. "Yet it looks even more obscene now, with its little stem gone." Her giggles overtook her. "I hope that this manfruit is as tasty as it is attractive."

Harlen said. "Banana." And held it before her mouth.

She let her lips enwrap the fruit, like she had Harlen earlier that day, and she took a few inches into her. Then she smiled and glanced at him. Her teeth came together with a snap, severing the end. She started chewing with great show.

Harlen gasped and winced as she brought her sharp teeth down on the hapless fruit. And set her to giggling as she chewed. "Mmm. It is good, too." She looked thoughtful. "I am forced to wonder if any other such things may taste so if I chew them."

"Let me assure you, without question, that the banana has no peer on my body." Harlen said, with a bit of fear in his eyes.

She looked at his trousers. "You are certain?" She asked, finishing off the last of the banana.

"Like I am of few things." He replied, nodding assuredly.

She shrugged. "Oh, well, I suppose I can refrain from sampling." She said. And slipped off the stool.