The Solitary Arrow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door clanged open and Sorcha stepped in, wearing a long gown of some slippery material, like eel skin. Behind her was a man, huge of build, with a massive belly and a long, swinging phallus. His eyes were covered with metal plates, with nails in four corners. His ears were sewn shut, and they had bled slightly at some point. He was clad only in a tight leather harness, that had little metal loops sewn to it, and there were various steel items fastened there. Tiny knives, long probes with wicked-looking hooks, and pincers that vaguely reminded her of the tweezers that Trevir had used on her leg. She stopped the man before he could walk off the lip and into the one-way pit. She smiled her beautiful smile at Hyandai. "One day I will let him fall in, it will serve him right." The man moaned forlornly as she pulled a large ring on his chest that caused some strings or ropes somewhere to squeeze his testicles with great show, pulling them apart an astounding distance.

Hyandai winced in sympathy for the wretch. "Trouble yourself not with this pitiable man." Sorcha said. "He tried to renege on a deal with me." She pointed to his eyes. " I made him the perfect woman's man, look at that tackle." She pointed to his massive tumescence. "But he complained that it didn't work as before and refused to pay me." She turned and said, "Your man will pay me, won't he?" She asked sweetly.

"I am sure he will, and you will be quite satisfied with him." Hyandai said, trying to keep her pride up somewhat.

The witch laughed, again that cold, heartless thing that only sounded like laughter. "I am sure he will perform admirably." She said. "After all, it's not like you've given him anything to compare me to, have you?" She smiled at her. "You really should have given him your hole that first night, then perhaps it would have been his worthy seed fattening your gut, and not some orc's." She paused for a half second. "Not that I mind orcs all that much, they can be quite, well, stimulating, no?"

"I would not know," the elf maid said. "I was not there for the event."

"Really? You jumped out of yourself for that?" She looked incredulous. "Just to avoid a bit of buggery?" The witch looked at her with eyes full of pity. "You really are a weak creature." She laughed again. "That fine man in there let you rape his mind to save you getting your body raped." She said, pointing out the door. "I spared him that bit of news." She looked askance at the girl. "I didn't tell him you had access of all his memories, should you want them." She smiled. "Though I can't promise to keep my tongue still, unless he keeps it busy with worthier pursuits."

Hyandai said. "I would never betray his secret knowledge by looking into it." And held her head up.

"Not yet you haven't." Sorcha said, and scoffed at her. "Wait until he's out too long on a hunt, or he comes home smelling of perfume. Will you be able to stay out then?" She nodded. "I think he really should know you have the easy access to his thoughts any time you want."

"Please do not tell him. I will do so." Hyandai said, breaking.

"Will you? Swear it!" The witch said, "Next you see your man, you tell him."

"Next time I see Harlen, will tell him that I can read his thoughts at will. I swear it." The elf said, tears in her eyes.

The Sorceress laughed. "This is such fun. She said. I will just gush forth with excitement as that scene unfolds." She grinned. "You think he will meet your eyes afterwards?"

"I do not know." Hyandai said, honestly.

Sorcha said. "Neither do I, young waif of mine, neither do I." Then said. "Now, strip and lie upon the table in the outline, lets get that little pustule from your cock socket." She indicated the filthy table with its gristly trough. "Else, poor Harlen may poke you there and get his fat rod ripped in twain, no?"