The Sorority House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be gentle, it's my first time." Vivian looked over to Kiana. "I mean, I've broken my hymen, but I've never gone all the way with a man before." Vivian's words stopped me short, and I looked over to Lisa questioningly. She had an excited glow in her eyes, and gave me a little nod. "Don't keep her waiting."

I lowered my head and kissed Vivian tenderly. "I promise I'll be gentle." And my hips glided forwards, and my rod parted the folds of her flesh. Smoothly, I steadily moved forwards until I was in to the hilt, Vivian making a sharp intake of air, and then sighing with pleasure as I settled into her. Then with my hands on her hips, I slowly began to pump, carefully watching her face for any signs of pain. But there was nothing but ecstasy on her face, Vivian's eyes aglow as she felt her first fuck. Satisfied that she was alright, I began to pick up the pace, pushing into her harder and faster until we set up a good rhythm.

Lisa had crawled atop of Daphne and was now engaged in a furious sixty-nine. Bobby had apparently passed out from the pleasure, his still erect rod pointed up towards the stars. Aika was disgustedly leaving him to snore and hunting out new prey. She appeared to be heading towards a completely different fire pit and ready to join in on another group's orgy. Kiana now was sandwiched by Trinh and Quyen, and the three of them were animatedly talking and looking towards me and Vivian in between moans and groans as they caressed and tongued each other in a big ball of flesh. Tim was also finally worn out, his cock deflated as he panted with exhaustion, flat on his back.

Vivian crescendoed into orgasm, her whole body quivering as her legs locked around my hips in a deathgrip. When she relaxed, she pulled herself off of me and flipped over onto all fours, then beckoned me to impale her doggy-style. Taking careful aim, with my hands firmly on her hips, I pushed forwards and into the eighteen-year-old's sopping wet cunt. I reached my hands forward to grip onto her budding breasts, using them for leverage as I yanked her tighter onto my dick. Vivian whimpered at the pleasure I was sending into her, and when Lisa reached out her hand to play with Vivian's pussy from the other side, Viv spasmed and cascaded over into another orgasm.

I could feel myself rapidly approaching my own release, but since this was Vivian's first time, I was afraid to lose it inside of her in case she wasn't on the pill. As my hips bucked, I pulled out of Vivian as she turned around, placing her face in front of my swelling member. I let loose, spraying Vivian's baby-face and showering her in my juices. Lisa and Daphne both attacked her once I'd finished, eagerly licking up my juices as I watched the three naked bodies before me.

All around the beach by now, the sounds of sex were dying out as people tired out. Kiana and the Vietnamese twins lay cuddling together and whispering. Daphne and Tim were holding each other and watching the waves crash against the beach not too far from us. But my poor cock still would not go down, and I was too tired to move.

"Aww, poor baby. I probably should have only given you one pill," Lisa clucked over me. "I'll take care of that." And she ducked her head down, taking me into her mouth, expertly slurping and caressing me exactly how I loved to be fed upon. I watched also as Vivian wrapped her arms around Lisa's gorgeous body, palming her tits and playing absently with Lisa's cunt. After only a few minutes, I erupted one final time, with Lisa drinking down every last drop, and my cock gracefully, and finally, wilted.

As I surveyed the beach, taking in the sights of beautiful naked Asian flesh and now seven different women I had been with, I knew that this was definitely a night I would never forget.

NEXT PART 6...