The Special Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline ran from the room, clutching the undergarment in her fist, in a panic. She felt so dirty. So filthy that she had sinned in such a manner that was sacred for only a man and his wife. She rushed to the bathroom, tearing at her clothes, tossing then across the room. She turned on the shower, not waiting for the water to heat up before she threw herself into the icy spray. The cold water snapped her out of the panic attack that she was having. She soon calmed sown.

Caroline let the warm water flow over her. It helped her feel cleansed. She was starting to feel much better. Then she noticed that something was still locked into her fist. It was those terrible panties. She attempted to drop them, yet she couldn't bear to

let go of them. She drew those up to her nose, inhaling deeply of the primal smells of sexual activities. It stirred deep, strong instinct in her that she had held back in the past. A dark desire rose up in her that she gave into for the first time.


Carol slipped on the wet panties. She felt the wondrous sensations overwhelm her. It told her what to do. She surrendered herself to the passion that welled up in her. Her hand slipped down into the waistband, fingers knowing just what to do.

* * * * *

Howard returned back to the house about 5:30 p.m. He had spent the day looking for another room to rent. Luckily enough, he found one not far from the trucking company. Close enough to walk over on nice days. He regretted returning to the house, but he had pick up his things. Hopefully, Caroline wasn't here. Howard guessed that she wasn't since the family car was missing from the driveway.

He felt like a thief as he sneaked into the house. He knew it was wrong to feel that way, but he after what had occurred between him & Caroline, he couldn't help it. He had taken another man's woman, his best friend's wife, in a way that was violating a trusted friendship. He felt pangs of guilt knowing that his valued friendship with Jordan was damaged. He slowly shook his head. Hell, what man could resist a woman acting so sexy as

Caroline was doing last night? He wished Janna had done half of the things that Caroline had done. They would have still been married, screwing like teenagers. Crap, just thinking of last night had gotten him as hard as a steel rod.

As Howard stepped into his room, he was shocked to find Caroline lying in his bed. She was wearing that damn sexy outfit again. It made him start to sweat just looking at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he tried to sound angry, but it didn't work, it was weak.

"Oh?" she giggled sexily, "Why the better to screw you here, my dear. Unless you what to do it somewhere else?"

"Oh, Jesus" he rubbed his hands over his face as he moaned, "Why are you doing this to me? You know this isn't right."

"Shush, lover" she pulled back the covers, revealing her bare lower half, "My honey pot is waiting for your big spoon to dip inside." Her lips started to pout, "Don't you want to dip it inside my honey pot?"

Carol didn't have to ask him twice. Howard quickly stripped off his clothes, hardly able to contain his excitement. He needed her. He wanted her. He wanted to recreate the wondrous experience of last night. And they did indeed.

* * * * *

Jordan had gotten home just as the sun was rising. He was bone tired. He needed some rest, yet he couldn't shake the feeling that sometime was about to happen at home. He couldn't explain why he had that feeling it just was a nagging sensation at the back of his neck.

He entered the house as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake up anyone. The house was dim and silent. Of course it was everyone was asleep. Yet he thought that he had seen someone going up the backstairs. Nah, it was only 5:45 a.m. Caroline wasn't due to wake up for another 15 or 20 minutes. She was like clockwork the way she always woke up. It was most likely his imagination running wild.

He was shock when he opened the bedroom door to find Caroline sitting up in bed. She was wearing that sexy lingerie. She also had on a beautiful golden necklace, the other gift in the box he had given her. She smiled at him in a very sexy manner.

"Did I wake you?" He asked as he sat down next to her, "You look nice."

"Thanks," She took hold of his hand. He could feel the heat radiating from her. "No, you didn't wake me. I was waiting for you."

"Oh, really?" she rubbed his hands, stroking his fingers slowly, "Are you okay? You feel hot."

"Just burning for you." She lifted the covers, placing his hand on her naked lap, "Can't feel the heat. It's a blazing inferno in there. Wouldn't you want to use that huge fire hose of yours to put it out?"

"Well I could use a shower first." Carol started to pout "Do you want to join me?"

"I thought that", she started to pull off his clothes, " you'll never ask. But I get to wash you down. I know of a great way to work up a lather."

* * * * *

Luckily, Carol was awakened by Jordan's noisy old truck pulling into the driveway. She barely had enough time to grab her clothes and sneak up the backstairs to her bedroom. She was able to slip on the lingerie on as she climbed the stairs, she had already had on the garter belt & stocking. She had barely gotten into her bed when her husband had opened the door. He would never be the wiser to the fact that she had spent the entire night in bed with Howard. God, how she enjoyed the way that he like to do it. Always willing does more. He had a vast knowledge of lovemaking from his days in Vietnam. Sadly Janna was never open to trying anything new. Her lost & Carol's gain. He'll be knocked out for at least eight hours. By then she'll have Jordan screwed into total & complete submission. Willing to accept any and all of Carol's future plans.

This wouldn't have happen if Carol didn't find the necklace she now wore, after her panic attack in the shower. She found it in the gift box. She was surprised that she hadn't discovered it earlier. It had slipped under a folded area of the paper. She was drawn to put on the necklace. It all became clear to her as she did, the mysteries of the enchanted garments were revealed to her. She had begun to doubt her sanity, but that was due to the fact she had worn the lingerie without the magical amulet. She had become a mindless nymphomaniac without it.

She remembered as she read the inscription on the back, the histories of the gifts were revealed to her.

A white witch, Grimora Oster, created the garment. Grimora was a very plain & old woman who had seldom experienced the joys of intimate contact. She lacked the necessary

beauty & sex appeal that she felt was needed. She pondered long and hard until she decided to use her skills of magic.

Grimora discovered an ancient text that described a way of enhancing one's appeal. It began her search for the needed materials to create this item. She gathered the rarest and finest silks and satins. She hunted for nearly a year for the lace of Eros, rumored to have it own magical properties. Once she assembled the needed items, she created a fantastic and beautiful garment in, at the time, a Victorian style. Then she chanted a magical spell, which endowed the item of clothing the ability to make the wearer to become more appealing and desirable. It worked well, too well.

Grimora accidentally made the apparel too powerful. It became alive and sentient. It took control of her. She became a mindless slave to the sexual demands of the garment. Her nights were filled with immeasurable pleasure and terror in the day. She knew that she

had to do something to be done to reclaim control over the newly formed talisman of pleasure. Grimora created the golden amulet necklace to assist her in controlling the furies of desires of the magical lingerie. Finally the white witch had obtained her dream of satisfaction realized. She would use the garment for another fifty years.

Once Grimora was gone, the enchanted lingerie found it's way into the hands of women who deeply desired the joys of pleasure but was denied by some means beyond their control. The women and the garment would form a symbiotic bond. The women would gain great beauty, sex appeal, vast pleasure & eternal youth while the lingerie would feed upon the sexual energy of their male lovers. The women would eventually have to find more lovers to satisfy hers & the enchanted undergarment needs.

Carol had learned that the garment also gave her the ability to have countless hours of sexual enjoyment for her and the men that she desired. Too bad, the men needed to rest. The garment advised her to pace herself or the men would die of exhaustion or heart attacks. It would draw attention to her that something suspicious was going on and the pleasure would end. She wasn't about to let that happen, there was far too much gratification to experience and enjoy. She also learned that the talisman gave her the power of suggestion upon her lovers. They would never tell another soul for fear that the pleasure would end.

This reminded her of those mice who had the pleasure centers of their minds altered. They were given the choice of getting food or pleasure by touching a certain button in their cages. Almost all of the mice died of starvation, but the scientist could have sworn that the mice had smiles on their little faces.

Finally, Carol felt in control of her life. No longer was she bound by the rules of some unseen God. She was no longer the week and submissive wife but a vital, powerful woman in complete authority of the path that her life would lead her. She had the power of creation and pleasure in her hands. What more could a woman want than that. She was sure there was more. And she intended to find out but at the moment she was enjoying this new founded talent of lovemaking.

Carol's mind was awhirl with all of the glorious thoughts in her mind as she rode on top of a groaning Jordan. He was close to his climax by the sounds of it. It would be his third time in an hour. This was her want of thanking him for the wonderful gifts he had given her a mere three days earlier. Jordan let out a loud sigh of gratification told her that he was glad too. It encouraged her to increase her own movement as the tension of her body exploded. A loud cry of relief escaped her lips. A wonderful thought spread a smile across her. Now, wouldn't it be a sin not to share such special gifts of her with as many people as she could?

Don't you agree?

Did you like this story? Please let me know at the email address in my profile.