The Spider's Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"You just wait a second." The crowd had been surging toward them, but they scattered as Clyde reached into his leather pants and produced a pistol almost as impressive as Rodney. "These two are getting their clothes and their money now."

"Money?"

"There never was any money," Jan said.

"You did this shit for free? Honey, you need a real man to take care of you. Here." Clyde pulled a wad of bills out of another pocket. "Take this. Now, get moving."

Jan and Tom made a dash for the bathroom. They grabbed their stuff and fled back to the relative safety of the landing. Clyde did not join them.

"Do you think he's okay?" Tom fretted.

"Don't worry. He's probably hooked up with Wonder Woman."

They waited another five minutes, by Tom's now suspicious watch, and fled out to the street. On the way back on the subway, she cuddled into him as if they were just another couple. He wondered if they would ever talk about it, or just pretend it had never happened. He felt in his pocket where he had put Clyde's card. He should throw it away. He should flush it down the toilet. Jan was sound asleep, snuggling into him. He put the card into the secret compartment in his wallet, where he wouldn't lose it.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers