The Sporting Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison let out a wall shaking moan as I tirelessly lapped her succulent pussy, but avoided her clit. Her juices flowed freely as I furiously tongued the soggy folds and grasped her butt for more leverage.

Gingerly, I licked her clit with my tongue and she went wild. I alternated between licking and gently sucking the stiffened nub.

She was yelling,

"EAT MEEEE!"

I quickened the pace on her clit and when I looked up at her she was pinching and rolling her nipples with her fingers. Suddenly, she screamed,

"OH GOD! I'M COMINGGG!"

Allison's legs tightened around my head like a vise and she ground her pussy against my face. Her breath was coming in quick short gasps and her body went stiff as a board.

I kept up my assault on Allison's clit and she shook violently. She was on the orgasm roller coaster, going from one peak to the next with searing intensity. The entire time, I alternated between flicking my tongue across her clit and lightly sucking her hole; swallowing its secretions.

Eventually, Allison's breathing became shallower and more normal. I brought my head up from between her thighs. My face, throat and hair were drenched in sweat and pussy juice.

Allison grabbed me and held me tight with her head resting against my shoulder. In a lilting voice she told me it was the most incredible sexual experience she ever had, hands down.

Allison pulled back suddenly with a serious expression on her face.

"What about you?" She asked with genuine worry.

I had two orgasms from the sheer pleasure of eating her delectable pussy and told her so.

"You enjoyed it that much?" she inquired with honesty.

I shook my head positively and Allison held me tighter. We decide we had better clean up before her parents got home. We put the empty wine bottles into the recycle bin and changed the bed linens

The smell of pussy permeated the upstairs bedroom. Allison found a scented candle and we prayed it would mask the pervasive odor.

A moment later we heard the front door open and I ran for the shower. With my body refreshed, I threw on a bathrobe and headed to the family room. As I was passing by the kitchen, I saw Allison and her mother engaged in conversation.

Her mothers back was in front of me but Allison saw me in the hallway. Her mother was asking her what we had for dinner. Allison replied that the cook had prepared a wonderful fish dinner.

When her mother asked in a concerned way if I had enough to eat, Allison had a sly smile on her pretty face. She was looking half at her mother and half at me in the hallway when she answered.

"Don't worry Mom, she had plenty to eat!" Allison crowed with happiness.

End of Part One:

12