The Sporting Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

Overcome with an insatiable lust, I slurped her pussy like an ice cream cone on a hot day. Kaleigh, with a stunned look on her face, wrapped her muscular legs around my head.

"Oh Cory!" she gasped.

Kaleigh was my new mistress and her pussy my whole universe. I furiously lapped her gash with lightening strokes as hot juices leaked from her hole.

My manic wonder tongue licked every fold, crease and crevice of Kaleigh's yummy pussy. Hot juices dribbled into my hungry mouth as I whipped my tongue over her stiff clit.

"OH! Oh Cory!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

Kaleigh, with her legs over my shoulders, mashed her boiling hot pussy on my mouth. As I devoured her magnificent box, her body went rigid and she convulsed in orgasm.

In the afterglow, Kaleigh had a sly and hungry look on her face.

"Cory, would you, you know, like show me..." She tried to ask but I never let her finish.

Kaleigh was a star pupil and by the end of august, a devoted pussy hound.

I was packing for my return to college when my mother entered my room. Except for dinner, we had seen little of each other.

"Did you have a good summer?" she asked brightly.

In truth, it had been a great summer.

"Yeah, it was ok." I stated nonchalantly.

"Sorry you joined the swim team?" she inquired.

"No" was my casual one word reply and she left the room.

The memories of Stacia, Elena and Kaleigh entered my conscious mind and I grinned as broadly as the Cheshire cat.

Coming soon: Chapter Three, Kelly My Love.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12