The Spy who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't kept waiting for very long, we were led to the basement car park and to a large van. Our escort slid open the side door and we were ushered inside into what was a small office complete with a desk, three chairs, one occupied, and a computer. "My dear, why don't you sit down and tell me what you are doing consorting with this man?"

"I found him on the roof when I went up to keep an eye on the party onboard the yacht, by the way he's got an interesting bit of equipment and if we ask him nicely he might be willing to let us borrow it in future. Getting back to why we're working this together is that we're both working towards the same goal but coming at it from different directions. He's more interested in the buyers and their sources of funds while we're interested in getting the weapons back. If we were to pool our resources we might be able to achieve both goals instead of one."

"So, being the ever resourceful agent you decided to entice him into helping you?"

"He didn't take much enticing." There was a smug look on her face.

"I didn't see you complaining." I said huffily.

"Now, now children we don't want a lovers' spat here just when things were going so well between the two of you." He chuckled to himself, "It was certainly entertaining I'll give you that."

We looked at each other and the realisation dawned on us; her room had hidden cameras and we were too involved to check on it. "I hope that you'll give us a copy, we might need to critique it to see if we can improve our performance." I smiled at Ivana to let her know that I didn't think that our performance was in any way lacking. The look that she gave in return told me that she was perfectly satisfied with my efforts to date but needed further evaluation before giving final approval.

"Let me remind the pair of you that you are here to work not to further the reputation, erroneous as it is, that people in your profession go around fucking each other and occasionally do something to earn the exorbitant salary that we pay you. What exactly have you been doing between your sexual encounters?"

"We went to the casino last night knowing that Gardner would be there playing baccarat so Patrick here did his best 007 impersonation, and with the help of a conveniently substituted trick shoe, beat him at the tables and now he, having lost the money that he was going to use to buy the weapons, which I believe to be 500 Steggern machine pistols, not something that cowboys like him and his crew should be let loose with, is going to have to raise the money some other way and our best guess is that he'll steal it from the Mexican. Now whether we allow him to do that and then take it off him again or warn the Mexican's and sit back and watch the bloodbath, we haven't decided yet. Some direction from you might be in order."

"Do we know where the weapons are stored?"

"Yes, they're ready for shipment to whoever buys them."

"What if we allow the Mexican to buy them and then hijack the shipment before he can get his hands on them?"

"It sounds good to me." I told them. "If we do it right then the blame will fall on Gardner."

"Not such a good idea, he's useful to us it's just that we don't want him to get his hands on that type of weapon because if he does our Homeland Security will not be safe despite what he has told the Pentagon."

"What about the DRC, we don't want them to get the weapons either." Ivana said.

"No we don't, steps will have to be taken to ensure that they aren't in a position to buy, any thoughts?"

"What if they lose the diamonds?" I was thinking ahead, I wanted to retire from this world but I needed enough money so that I could disappear and not have to surface again to get more. I also thought that Ivana would be a pleasant companion in my retirement, I'll have to see how she stands with that before I make a decision, but a bag of diamonds would come in handy. I looked at her and could see that she was having similar thoughts.

We were taken back to her hotel. "I was thinking. . . ." I began but she put her finger on my lips to stop me.

"Before you say anything, I know what you're thinking, you went to get out of this game, you're sick of risking life and limb for the miserable pittance we're paid and, along with your winnings from last night and those diamonds, you will have enough to retire in some remote location but you don't want to do it on your own, and," she paused for a second or two, "you were thinking that I might be willing to go along with you into retirement." She looked at me. "I've known you for a long time through your dossier, but I've only really known you for a day, and if you think that I'm going to give up this glamorous lifestyle to swan around on some tropical island in the middle of nowhere then," There was a strange look in her eye, "count me in." She launched herself at me, her lips locking onto mine and pushing me back onto her bed, our bed.

Our love making seemed to have no middle ground, it was either full on hardcore animal lust or gentle drawn out sensual love and I loved both kinds, on one hand we got a good physical workout, the equivalent of a half marathon while on the other hand we got an emotional workout, all our senses were in play and with each gentle touch, each caress, each kiss, our love for each other was on display for us to see, and those guys watching the video. I missed a beat when that thought crossed my mind and she looked at me. "What's the matter?"

"The video camera, don't you think that we should do something about that?"

"Fuck the video camera, I don't care who knows that you and I love to fuck," then in little more than a whisper, "I don't care who knows that I love you."

While we were entertaining the voyeurs monitoring us there was a lot happening. It appears that Farley Gardner was in it up to his neck, he had failed in his role as negotiator and bagman for Securicorp, not the CEO as we had been led to believe and the CEO was not a happy camper. During the early hours of the morning before most people were even thinking of getting out of bed, some to go home, an unmarked Gulfstream V left Monaco destined for Los Angeles via Apia in Western Samoa. Somewhere in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is a fly speck of an island and the flight plan included a low level fly-over of this small island, nothing untoward there, but as the plane approached the island the pilot observed a fishing boat cruising in large circles just offshore, its crew dumping stuff overboard. The stuff was lumps of pig meat including the offal and the reason for this activity could be witnessed by the swarm of tiger sharks feeding on the banquet. "You're a disappointment to us Farley, we trusted you with a simple task, go to Monaco and use the money that we had given you and buy us some guns, but no, you had to go to the casino and lose the lot, and do you know what disappointments us most of all? You didn't realise that the shoe was fixed and you were never meant to win."

"But how can the shoe have been fixed?"

"The man that you were playing against just seemed to have this uncanny knack of knowing exactly when to take an extra card. It was almost as if he knew what the next card in the shoe was because do you know what? He did know! But you didn't pick that did you? You made the same mistake that most gambling addicts make, you were waiting for your luck to change, but it never did." As the plane flew at around five hundred feet over the activity on the water the door slid open and a pink bundle dropped from it to join the pig meat as the main course. The naked Farley Gardner hit the water with a large splash and after the sharks had dined on him there was no trace that he ever existed.

The plane landed at Apia and taxied to a hangar where the plain white decal was peeled from the fuselage revealing the Securicorp logo and another was peeled off revealing different registration numbers. A different flight plan had been filed for this re-badged aircraft and it continued its flight to LAX.

Expecting an early move from him we were seated in Ivana's Volvo outside his rented house at 8:00 in the morning and so was Neeson. At 8:30 a conference was called. "I'm concerned, Gardner hasn't shown as planned at 7:30 to hand over his money."

"That could be because he no longer has the money." I told him.

"Don't tell me that you stole it from him and were here waiting to see what his next move was going to be."

"Partly right, I didn't steal the money, I won it fair and square. The rest of your theory is correct, we were here to see what he's going to do next. Our money's on him stealing it from Ortiz."

"I hope not because he was the next highest bidder."

While we were standing around outside a car from the rental agency pulled up and the agent got out, followed by a couple. He walked them to the door and ushered them inside.

"This is interesting." We all went inside to be told to wait by the agent. When he had finished showing the couple around he left them in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"Please how may I help you, are you interested in this property?" He asked.

"No, we are actually interested in the man who rented this property previously, we had an appointment with him here at 8:00 this morning and it doesn't appear as if he is at home."

"I do not understand you, this property has been vacant for the past month undergoing renovations, there has been no-one living here in that time."

The next three days were a pleasant diversion for us, we hired a sailing boat and spent time sailing along the coast and not sailing along the coast, just moored somewhere while we pleased each other. Neeson had told us that he would only consider Mbuto's (the agent for the DRC) offer of diamonds if he could produce a valuation certificate from a recognised diamond merchant and this was going to take at least three days. I got to find out more about Ivana in that time than I've ever got to know about any woman and what I found out made me more determined that she should be with me well into my future.

In between making love we made plans. The best way to get what we wanted was to have the Mexicans get it for us and then take it from them, so we let them know that the DRC's bag of uncut diamonds was worth much more than at first thought and that they, the Mexican's were out of the running for the weapons. Predictably they were waiting to hijack the diamonds as Mbuto left his hotel with only one bodyguard. As his car turned onto the road leading to the marina the Mexican's struck. A car pulled in front of Mbuto's car and three heavily armed men jumped out and began to spray bullets all over the front of the approaching car.

That should have been the end of it but we'd also told Mbuto that the Mexican's planned to hijack them and even told them where they'd be waiting and he had his security men waiting a little further down the road. As the Mexicans opened fire a car came screeching around the corner and several men began spraying the Mexicans with small arms fire. Over the chatter of machine pistols could be heard the sirens of approaching police cars and personal safety took over the minds of the combatants and in their haste to leave the scene the diamonds were forgotten. No-one took any notice of the young couple who just happened on the scene moments before the police so they didn't see the young woman reach into Mbuto's car and removed the briefcase containing the diamonds.

"I think that we'd better leave them to it." I said. "This will keep the police occupied for some time and we maybe shouldn't be a part of their investigation." We walked casually back to Ivana's car and drove back to her hotel. As expected there was a reception committee waiting for us as we drove into the car park telling the other reception committee inside the hotel that we'd arrived and to be ready for us. After several minutes the internal reception committee was on the radio to the external committee. "I thought you said that they'd arrived back, where the fuck are they?"

"They drove in three minutes ago and unless they're fucking in the elevator they should be there by now."

"Has any car left in that time?"

"A couple, why?"

"One of them wouldn't happen to have been a black Citroen C3 would it?"

"Yeah, it drove past a few minutes ago with a couple of old dudes inside, why?"

"Get after it, that's his car!"

A couple of minutes after they raced off after the innocent elderly couple we drove leisurely out of the car park in our black Citroen C3, but we were seen. Neeson had been standing at the window looking down on the street and had seen the first Citroen leave followed by his men and then he saw the second Citroen (us) leave and head in the opposite direction. "Stop!"

"What now?"

"The bastards have tricked us! Turn around and head back the opposite way and you'd better get a move on I don't want to lose those diamonds!"

We were now being followed but the agile little Citroen zipped in and out of the traffic and slid around tight corners until we reached the motorway and headed for the Swiss border. Any thoughts of our pursuers catching us were dispelled as we had a higher top speed than they did. Their next move was predictable and a helicopter was following us, it was now time to put our escape plan into action. I pressed a button on the console and alerted our reception committee of our impending arrival. As we entered the tunnel well ahead of out tail we approached a semi trailer that had an enclosed trailer. We were some fifty metres behind it when the doors at the back lifted and a couple of ramps slid out from under the tray.

"You're not going to do what I think you're going to do?" Ivana was a little apprehensive. "I know that this is the kind of thing that your hero James Bond would do but that's all done by stunt men with years of practise helped along by computer graphics."

"I don't know, it worked in the Italian Job, the original one that is." I was concentrating on lining the car up with the ramps and getting ready to hit the brakes as soon as we got to the top of the ramps, after all it would spoil years of practise and self denial if I were to overshoot and end up in the cab of the prime mover. I gunned the car and drove up the ramps and stopped in the middle of the trailer. It worked, with a sigh of relief I looked at her as she pried her fingers from the grab handle. "Stay put, we'll need to stay here until we get the signal and then we can get out and stretch our legs. We have to assume that when we don't come out the other end of the tunnel and ahead of our tail they'll eventually put two and two together and come up with a large truck. Now the chopper will most likely be fitted with a thermal imaging camera and they'll expect that any heat will show us up."

"But what about the motor?" Ivana asked.

"Ah that's the smart part. This is a refrigerated trailer, or at least most of it is. It doesn't have the normal refrigeration unit but what they do is to seal the trailer and pump liquid nitrogen into the void, this expels the air and keeps the produce cold and oxygen free. We will soon be completely surrounded by nitrogen gas at a very low temperature so the heat of the motor or exhaust will not be picked up. We also have to assume that we will eventually be stopped and the trailer searched, all that will be found are pallets of fresh fruit for the markets of northern Europe, all nicely kept at a low temperature to avoid spoilage and premature ripening."

"But if we're surrounded by nitrogen gas won't we eventually run out of air if we're here for long enough?"

"No, we've thought of that as well, we have a supply of air coming into this compartment so there's no chance of us running out."

"Not even if we use up more air with vigorous exercise, I mean what else is there to do while we wait to be released from this prison?" To emphasise her plan she reached for my cock, which, at the mere mention of more sex had begun to rise to the occasion.

"Wait." I took her hand and tried to take it off him but she wasn't to be denied. "Look Ivana, darling, I love you dearly and the sex has been great, better than great, but given my plans to get out of this game I've decided that I'm now more interested in a relationship based on love, not just sex. I want to be sure that this has that basis."

"Sounds like you're having second thoughts about us, I thought that I made it clear that I'm willing to retire with you and go anywhere you want."

"I want us to be sure that it is what we want for the rest of our lives."

"Are you sure that there isn't something else bothering you like your relationship with your boss's secretary, what's her name, Penny Sterling, I hear that she's madly in love with you and the reason that your previous liaisons didn't last is that you are in love with her. Do I have to fight her to get you?"

"While I love Penny it's a platonic love, we just flirt outrageously whenever we get the chance and, except for one time, it has never been more than that. She understands that the job comes first."

"But if you're no longer in the job how long do you think that it will take her to make her move?"

"That is why I want to be convinced that this thing that we have is the real deal. Convince me, please."

She kissed me, a soft, long and lingering kiss that had in it more emotion than any of the full-on lust driven kisses that we'd exchanged over the past few days. Her hand stayed right away from my cock, instead her fingers gently touched my face. "I don't get turned on by designer stubble so the first thing you're going to do when we get to where we're going is to have a shave, I don't want a beard rash on either sets of lips." She whispered before returning to her kissing. I have to admit I was getting more turned on by her now than I had ever done before.

If it had been a normal car we could have laid the seats back and been relatively comfortable but the racing seats did not lay back so we were uncomfortable, not that we noticed, our time was spent kissing each other and trying to decide where we would like to spend the rest of our lives. The South Pacific won out, which was just as well because arrangements were already being made.

The truck was stopped twice. The first time was just to check the paperwork but the second time was a little different. "We need to inspect your load. Would you get out of the cabin and open up so that we can inspect it."

"But officer, if I open up the nitrogen gas will escape and I do not carry extra gas and by the time I either arrange for more gas or get to the market the produce will have spoiled. If I lose this load I lose a considerable amount of money, so too will the farmers who are relying on me to deliver this load. To lose a load such as this will mean that they will starve. You can see that the contents are all listed, there are twelve pallets of peaches, twelve of apricots, the same of apples and pears and plums. Most of these will be spoiled if I release the gas and the only way that I will do that is if your government will compensate me and the farmers for any losses."

There was a hurried consultation between the officer and Neeson. "But if we demand that he open up without that guarantee he'll know that we aren't genuine police and drive off."

"Okay let him go, but follow him I want him in your sights until he unloads."

"Yes sir." He walked back to the truck. "You may proceed."

The truck had been moving again for some five minutes when we got the signal that we could get out of the car for the time being. It was a relief to be standing, I don't know how race drivers manage seated in those seats for long periods of time, even the floor felt better, but then it wasn't my back that was pressed against it, at least not all of the time.