The Spying Nun Ch. 01

Story Info
Nun catches young gay lovers in the act.
1.3k words
3.95
41.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note:

All characters in this story are over 18 years old. If you are a particularly religious and/or Catholic, I suggest that you do not read this. It involves a nun.

Dana, 28, wasn't always a nun. Five years ago, she was engaged to a wonderful man named Jack and working at the local hospital. She often thought about her life before the nunnery and her last day with Jack. It was a warm June night and they just got back from the movies. He decorated their bedroom with rose petals and candles. Soft music played on the radio.

Jack slowly un-zipped her dress, it fell to the floor. Dana turned around to unbutton his shirt and kissed his trembling lips. They continued to undress each other while moving towards their bed. He sat down as he kissed down her neck. Jack tenderly played with her nipples while she massaged his balls. Dana knelt down and gingerly took his hardness in her hands.

Jack threw his head back when Dana started to lick up his shaft. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. She sucked it for a few minutes before taking his 8 inches into her mouth. Dana placed her 40D breasts around his hard-on and bounced up and down.

Jack placed a hand on her shoulder. He laid back on the bed as Dana straddled him. Jack took her left nipple in his mouth and suckled while he fingered her whispering eye. He switched to her right breast and cupped both to make them bounce. She moaned with ecstasy as she slid down his hardness filling her up.

Dana and Jack's movements became unison. Both started to moan so loudly their neighbor banged on their shared wall. She started to move faster as her orgasm neared, Jack reciprocated.

"I love you, Jack!" she screamed as they came together.

"I love you, Dana." he moaned as he held her in his arms. They kissed softly before falling asleep.

She woke up alone the next morning. Jack had left her a note.

"I got called into work early. Can't wait to see you later. I love you. Jack."

She heard the phone ring as she was getting out of the shower.

"Is this Dana Smith?" a man asked sternly

"Yes." she stated nervously

She listened carefully as the person on the other line explained he was a police officer and Jack was in an accident.

"Jack was at a four way intersection. He was making a left turn when a dump truck ran a red light and t-boned into Jack's side of the car. He was killed instantly." the officer solemnly said

Dana dropped the phone and became hysterical. The next few months were the hardest for her. Instead of planning their wedding, she planned his funeral. Jack was an orphan and she was his only family.

She sued the driver of the dump truck and his employer for wrongful death and punitive damages. The jury found the driver and employer at fault and rewarded her 10 million dollars.

During this time, Dana resumed going to church at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church. She was not very religious and thought she could find solace there. She met Sister Mary and became interested what kind of life the church could offer her. Dana was warned by Sister Mary that she shouldn't decided on this discussion lightly considering what happened to her in the past year.

Dana didn't want have a normal life without Jack. She made arrangements with the diocese to enter a nunnery. Dana made sure that Jack's ashes were safe and put all of her belongings in her old bedroom at her mother's.

"Dana, I know you think you need to do this but you're only 28. You just need time to heal. It's too big of a decision." her mother said worriedly

"Mom, it's been 3 years and I still feel the same. I need your support with this." I plead

"Of course, I support you. Just remember that you can always come home. Did you get your work assignment?"

"Thanks, Mom. I'm still gonna be a nurse, they placed me at Saint Clare's Catholic Boarding School for Boys."

**************

"I can't believe that was almost a year ago." she thought as she works on her nursing paperwork.

It was a long day for Sister Dana. 10 students came by her nurse's office today with a stomach flu. She made the routine calls to the parents, finished the paperwork. Suddenly she realizes it's Wednesday.

"Shot, it's my night for hall duty." she thought

Sister Dana locked the nurse's office and started to walk down the hall. She turned left to walk near the student wing. Moaning filled the hall and Sister Dana saw a light was on in the laundry room. She ran towards the room and expecting some poor boy in pain.

She looked in the window and saw two senior boys naked and tenderly kissing. Kenneth McCracken,18, the captain of the baseball team and Jim Appleby,18, member of the chess team. Sister Dana stood there staring at them in awe.

"There's been rumors about these two for months." she thought

Jim was groping Kenneth's supple ass. He turned his attention to Kenneth's nipples, gently pulling and rolling. Kenneth moaned with pleasure. Jim brought his head down and started to suckle Kenneth's nipples alternating both.

"Oh, God. Jack used to do that to me." Sister Dana thought with ecstasy. She teased her nipples through her clothing as she continued to watch. She soon realized she was getting moist. This was the first time she's been turned on since Jack.

Kenneth lightly spanked Jim. Jim yelped with surprise. He turned to look at his lover with a coy smile giving his approval. He kissed down Kenneth's stomach and stopped at his erection.

Kenneth looked at his love with anticipation as Jim began to suck him off. Both grunting with rapture. Soon Jim stands up, showing off his hardness. He kisses Kenneth hungrily pushing on the table. Jim climbs on top of his lover, they partake in a 69.

Sister Dana's hand is now between her legs. She plays with her clit while watching the young lovers. She aches for physical intimacy and starts to miss Jack even more.

"I should have listened to my mother. Why did I think is was a good idea? I can't deny myself pleasure anymore ." she thought as she fingers moved quickly around her clitoris and slick slit.

Jim and Kenneth start moaning louder, moving harder and faster. Sister Dana is keeping up with their pace. Jim tighten his lips around his lover's head, sending him over the edge. Jim swallowed all the spunk given to him. He continued to fuck Kenneth's face.

Sister Dana saw the look on Jim's face when he came. It reminded her of Jack during sex. She came at the same time as the chess team member. She calmed down enough to realize the young lovers were getting dressed. She disappeared into the darkness of the hall.

"I can't wait for graduation, Ken. I want to step out with you." Jim complained.

"I know baby. I can't wait either." Kenneth said before kissing his lover.

"Ken, I'm afraid to tell my parents I'm gay." Jim timidly admitted

"It will be okay. I met your parents, they love you. They will happy that you told them." Ken lovingly explained

"Is that how your parents reacted." Jim asked

"They told me they had their suspicions but wanted me to come to them. Tell you what, we'll take your parents to dinner and you could tell them if you want." Kenneth said

"They sounds like a great idea." Jim said while giving Kenneth a peck on the cheek.

"What a sweet couple." Sister Dana jealously thought

Sister Dana watched the young couple walk off into the dark hall. Little did she know that she was being watched by the headmaster Father Brian.

To be continued.......