The Stalker

Story Info
Mike visits Sally.
4.2k words
4.13
32.5k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is strictly non-consent. Please do not read if this offends.

*

Sally put her keys in the lock happy it was Friday. As she opened the door she saw Mike standing there with a knife in his hand cleaning his nails. Sally did not know Mike's real name, Stalker came to mind as well as bastard and a few others. Her knees went weak and she fell to the floor blubbering.

"Puh-puh please nooo" Sally was begging and crying. Mike and been to visit her a few times before and it always was not fun for her. She had filed reports with the police, moved, but to no avail. He kept coming back.

Mike walked past her shut the door and took the keys from her hands. "I will be making a copy this weekend."

Sally was shaking "Please, Please, don't. Not this weekend, not today, please." She could not look at him.

Mike knelt down beside her. "Now, Now Shhhh." He stroked her hair back and picked her up in his strong arms. Talking in soothing tones to her, he took her to the living room where he planned to spend most of the night. "Now Sally, Is that anyway to talk to me? Huh? I thought we talked about this. Now I want you to remember the rules, but I will help you okay? For every hint I have to give you, there will be 10 strokes with the crop."

Sally was still in his arms trying to control her sobbing, she knew there was no stopping him, she knew no matter what he would have his way. He pushed her off his lap and she got into what she remembered of the position he had taught her, Kneeling, arms behind her back, hands grasping elbows, legs open, head bowed.

"Ah good girl we mostly remembered, straighten your shoulders and push your tits out. It's been three months! Did you know that? Three whole months, and you remembered! He leaned down to kiss her, but she kept her mouth closed."

"Uh-Uh bad girl" that will be 10, he wrote a note on a pad, "now let's get started: What is rule number one"

Sally kept her head bowed trying to think, "Umm I must call you Sir?"

"Oh, how delightful! And rule number two?"

Sally was sobbing quietly, "I must keep all holes open and ready for you, in particular my asshole, Sir"

"Oh wow! The fuck toy is doing so much better this time! Now how were you supposed to keep that tight little asshole of your open and ready for me?" Mike patted her head and stroked her hair.

"Oh, please Sir! Please! I am supposed to wear a butt plug 4 hours a day, Sir" Sally's whole being filled with dread at what she knew his next question would be.

"Umm, and did you? Or did you think that moving would protect you from me?"

Sally stayed quiet till she felt the crop fall on her breast, then she screamed.

"Ahhhh Sir, Please I thought if I moved you would not find me Sir"

"And now? Do you think if you move you will be safe?"

"No Sir!"

"So you have not been keeping your asshole in the manner I like huh?"

Sally was beside herself, but she knew she would just make it worse if she did not answer. "No Sir" Sally whispered.

Mike walked behind Sally and pushed her face down into the floor pushing her ass up. "Well at least you wore a skirt" Mike worked the knife removing the skirt and panties.

"Sally? Do you know why I want you to wear a butt plug?" He reached over to the table and picked up a butt plug that was going to be uncomfortable.

Sally shook her head, but caught herself, remembering to speak her answers. "No Sir."

"Because I want your asshole to be the right size when I fuck it, I don't want to hurt you more than is necessary. Now isn't that thoughtful of me?"

"Y-y-yes Sir"

"So WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING ONE? Sally, I am sorry for yelling, but I want you to understand these rules are for your good, as well as my pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Sally was still in position ass in the air head in the floor, tears streaming down her face.

"I am going to use lube, what do you say?" Mike smacked her ass with his hand.

"Thank you Sir" Sally gasped as Mike forced it into her butt, slowly, but firmly. She kept crying, but knew enough to not be loud.

"Now here is a two-fer Sally. What was rules three and four?"

"S-S-Sir, that I will not fight you, and that under no circumstances was I to move."

"What a good little fuck toy." Mike faced Sally and forced her to look at him. "Now we have a problem Sally, you disobeyed two of my rules: You are not, and have not been wearing your butt plug, and you moved." Mike shook his head. "What happens if you break the rules Sally?"

"I will be punished Sir, so that I can be a better toy to please you."

"Yes, now to business." Mike reached down and picked her up under her armpits and stood her up. He looked her up and down and in one motion ripped her blouse off of her. "You will not need clothes unless I say you do." Sally jerked, but stayed put. Experience had taught her that compliance was the only way he would show mercy. This was his fourth visit, and they were always on the weekend, and lasted till Sunday.

He led her by her hair, not roughly, not exerting force, but she knew if she did not follow it would be painful. He stopped her in front of the coffee table and began picking up toys from the table. He grabbed her left breast roughly, pinched her nipple till it was hard and screwed on a nipple clamp, then the same to the other breast, and pulled at the chain that connected, them pleased by the whimper from his sweet Sally.

"Now sweetie you have been bad and your breasts will pay." "Kneel in front of that door there."

Sally moved to the door he indicated, it was the door to the bathroom, as if it was important to this intruder. Mike walked over and took a rope tied it around the knob, then put it through the chain between Sally's breasts and back to the door knob tying it off. "Now scoot back till your breasts are pulled out from your chest, my little toy, I don't want to hit anything else by mistake."

Sally complied. Mike moved behind her and put a ball gag in front of her mouth, she knew enough to open her mouth while Mike secured it behind her head. "Now you can scream, cry, moan all you want okay?" He caressed her face and wiped the tears from her eyes. "This is going to hurt, but you did this right? You did not take my instructions seriously, and I meant them. This weekend will be more painful because you did not listen."

Mike went back to the coffee table selected a nice flexible cane, and picked up a black piece of cloth.

"Sally? Do you want to be blindfolded?"

Sally's eyes went wide as she shook her head wildly.

Mike laughed "Okay sweetie, Your choice, Now I will be giving the same number to each breast both top and bottom then adding 10 swats for not kissing me, I would tell you to be quiet, but that gag will do that for you, wasn't that nice of me?"

Sally nodded her head as the first swat come down from above Mike's head and onto her right breast. The tears flowed freely but the sound was muted, and Mike was not to be distracted from the nice marks forming on her milky white breasts. Each breast got 15 swats on each side with a bonus 3 directly on the tits. The entire time her breasts were being canned, Mike kept explaining to Sally how this was her fault, if she had just done what he asked the punishment would have been less. Personally he was happy she had not listened, the red welts forming on her gorgeous flesh was turning him on.

Mike took Sally's gag out "Now what do you say to me, Sally?" "Ohh-hh S-s-sir, I am so sorry I was a bad little fuck toy, please, please let me try to be good, I won't do it again." Sally was beside herself.

"Annndd?"

Sally thought for only a second and quickly said "OH Sir, Thank you, thank you for taking the time to teach me to be your fuck toy, for teaching me to please you. Thank you, Sir for your attention to my breasts, and for punishing me when I need to be punished."

Mike removed the nipple clamps and let them hang on the door knob. He let Sally collapse into him, and moved his strong hands reassuringly along her body. "Shh shh good girl, shh, it's all over now. You took your punishment, good girl. Now do you want to please your Master?" Mike picked her up and put her on the couch.

"Yes Sir, I want to please you Sir" Sally was always confused how this stranger, this man could be so nice and gentle in one moment and in the next such a monster. Mike was back at her side kneeling with what looked like a lotion.

"I am going to put this on your breasts, it might sting, I kind of hope it does, but it will help them heal too. I don't want them to get scarred." With that he began to rub the lotion into her breasts all over and maybe just a bit rougher than was necessary. Sally wanted mercy; she dug deep within herself and said.

"Thank you Sir for the lotion. Thank you for caring if my breasts are scarred." Mike looked up at her tear streaked face and studied her. He was proud of her. He knew she was in an amazing amount of pain, and still was thanking him. He knew he had picked well for his project.

When he finished he was hungry, but he had a bit more to do with her. "bend over the arm of the couch" Sally quickly put her ass in the air, but this meant her very tender nipples and breasts were touching the leather of the couch, she whimpered, but kept her sobs and cries as low as she could.

Mike came behind her and pulled out the plug and without saying anything plunged his lubed up cock in to her asshole. This was his favorite hole. he rarely used her pussy, she was for his pleasure, not the other way around. Sally sobbed into the couch. Her ass on fire, but she did not protest, she knew better.

When Mike had cum inside her ass he replaced her ass plug, spanked her on the ass hard ten times. He then reached over to the coffee table grabbed a huge dildo stuck it in a harness and made Sally stand while he put the dildo inside her and secured it with the harness. The contraption had 4 padlocks and he secured all four.

"Okay Sally walk around. You are not allowed to stop walking until I say dinner is ready do you understand?"

"Y-y-y Sir, Thank you Sir for filling my cunt and my ass." Sally could not believe it was only dinner time on Friday night, she knew from experience this was going to be a long weekend.

Mike made himself busy in the kitchen taking his time. He made something simple, pasta. Boiling the water would take time as well as cooking, giving her plenty of exercise in her new restraint. The good part about pasta is it would fill her and give her more stamina for what was coming up.

Mike sat down and watched Sally walk around the living room while he waited for the boiling water. He appreciated her nakedness. Sally walked with her hands behind her back, trying to hold back the tears yet again. Every now and then a pain would shoot up from her cunt into her belly like a cramp and she would cry out and almost double over, but she knew better than to stop. Instead she would right herself and keep walking; all the while he watched and never once showed mercy.

Finally dinner was ready and Mike called her to the table to eat. It smelled delicious. Her tummy growled and her mouth watered, she went and stood beside him expecting him to take off the device.

"Sally, sit down" Mike chuckled like he knew what she wanted and watched as she lowered herself and the thick cock inside her into the chair. They ate in silence. Sally kept trying to find a comfortable position to no avail. When dinner was over Mike cleared the plates into the sink, moved next to Sally.

"Get up sweetie, time for my after dinner delights." Sally hated his nice words, she dreaded what that meant, but she stood least he bring out the whip he had familiarized her with the previous visit or the cane he was using this time. She stood waiting. Mike reached around and started undoing the locks and took off the harness pulling out the large cock with it. He then pulled out her butt plug and kissed her deeply.

"What a good toy!" He whispered. "Now on the table on your tummy." She climbed on. He never tied her, he knew she would obey and if she moved there were punishments to dole out. He was up to the task.

"Now you are being rewarded because you have been good I will use lube on my cock again, and I am even going to lube your ass hole." As he pushed his fingers in with lube on them to grease her up, he asked. "Now why does it hurt when I fuck my toy's ass?"

Sally responded "because I did not use the butt plug like you said to, Sir."

"Good little toy!" Mike once again plunged into her ass with no thought as to her comfort. He went hard and fast, going as deep as he could, ignoring Sally's cries, just as she knew he would. When his pumping slowed and his cum shot inside of her, he laid on top of her, spent.

After laying on top of her for a bit squishing her bruised breasts into the table, he got up. "Come let's get cleaned up" Sally followed him into the bathroom and stood as he started the shower. He got in and stood with his back to the water stream. "Get in here and get on your knees".

Mike washed Sally's hair first, then stood her up and washed her all over, rinsing her and then pushed her back down to her knees. Then he saw to himself.

After the shower and getting dried off Mike led Sally to her own bed. "Stay right there." Mike disappeared and reappeared with her collar and a long leash. He put the collar on Sally attached the leash and then attached the leash to his wrist. "You will be allowed to lay down tied only to me, do not try to escape. I will know if you do, I will feel it, believe me. If you wake me up trying I will tie you to the bed and punish you all night. Now get in bed I have a lot of work to do on you tomorrow."

Sally did as she was told letting Mike talk in a soothing voice to her as he roughly massaged different parts of her body, spending the most time on her very tender boobs, causing Sally to cry softly till she finally slept.

Saturday

6 am Sally was awakened by her ass being spanked, when she woke up he stopped "Oh good you are awake, we have a long day please come to the bathroom with me as he yanked on her leash still on her. Sally gasped in surprise and her hands went to her neck, she had forgotten for a minute about the collar, the leash, all of it, and with that one yank it all came flooding back.

Mike sat on the toilet seat pulling Sally over his lap. He began the enema he had already prepared. "Now yesterday, I got the feeling your asshole was not as clean as it should be. So from here on out you will give yourself an enema every day. Today will not hurt as much as they can, so remember this can be used as punishment as well as just to clean." He finished filling her and placed a butt plug inside her hole to keep anything from escaping.

"Now you are going to brush your teeth, shave, then I will supervise your shower." Sally followed directions. When she was ready for a shower Mike took her collar and leash off and told her to go ahead, after ten minutes he decided she had been in long enough so he finished rinsing her and told her she was done. Mike then picked her up took her to the toilet and pulled the plug out while setting her on the toilet.

"Release" He knew she would have anyway, the pressure build up was too much for her to hold, but he wanted her to think he controlled her every release, and soon she would be better trained and would only release on command.

Sally was mortified. Here she was emptying her bowels while her captor watched. He wiped her eyes, and then cleaned her ass with a wet towel. He put the collar back on and led her to her bedroom. It amused him, that he was leading her to her own bedroom to use her.

He took her face in her hands. "Now sweetie we are going to do this often, and it will probably hurt, maybe you will get used to it I don't know, it is not my concern. Now on your knees then bend over, face on the floor, ass as high in the air as you can and I am going to fuck your asshole. After that we will have breakfast and discuss the rest of your day." He smiled at her. Sally was shaking she did as she was told and as promised he hurt her back there, thrust after thrust. She wanted to scream at him demand he stop, but had learned and instead screamed "Thank you, Sir" over and over all the while hating herself for giving in.

When he was done in went the butt plug which he had decided would stay. He pulled on her leash and she sat up. "Get clothes on. No underwear, no bra, and meet me in the Kitchen. Look nice for me or we will start all over with the ass fucking. When you come downstairs make sure your leash is in your mouth, bring it to me and I will give you your next instructions."

Sally picked out Jeans and a baby doll shirt she had. Putting anything over her boobs hurt from the abuse last night, but she managed as her eyes watered yet again. She hated this stranger for what he did to her over, and over. A part of her wondered what horrors were yet ahead, he always had a surprise up his sleeve.

She arrived in the kitchen as directed and brought him the leash in her mouth. She wondered, while he looked at her with that hungry look, why did she feel more exposed in clothes than when she was naked? Mike took the leash smiling at her and patted her on the head. "Good girl, you look nice, I am going to make one change, though." Mike looked around till he found the scissors, then when to her shirt and made two holes one for each nipple to poke through. "Ah good, I do like seeing them whenever I want" He faced her "Look at me." Sally looked up and Mike started kneading her breast flesh hard. "Are they still sore sweetie?

"Yes Sir my boobs are very sore, you are hurting them very much."

"And do you think I will stop because it hurts you?"

Sally wanted to hang her head, but knew better "No Sir" she started sobbing.

Soon Mike had to turn his attention back to breakfast so Sally got a break. Mike looped her leash through a belt loop in the back of his Jeans and said "If it falls out you will be punished" Sally kept close anxious to not make today too painful.

Mike served breakfast at the table and sat her down. Looking her up and down from his seat, he started talking as if they were a normal couple.

"Honey? Drink your milk" Sally never drank milk except with cereal, but recognized a command and did as told.

"Do you know Milk is almost at seven dollars a gallon? That is almost twice as much as Gas. A shame, I think we should get our own milk fresh every day. That would be cool, don't you think?"

Sally was not sure where this conversation was going, the fact that he used the words 'we' and 'our' and talked as if they would be together had not escaped her attention, but she knew not to ask questions. As far as the milk well she was a city girl. "Umm I guess, but that would involve livestock and that is messy."

Here his eyes danced and sparkled. "Did you know that women can start lactating in under a month if you trick her body into believing that she is nursing without using drugs or getting her pregnant?" Mike had done his research and was excited to try out what he had found

Sally turned white. NO he could not mean...oh God no..

Mike laughed "Yep its true so I think you will start producing milk for my breakfast needs. Won't that be nice? You will be useful, have bigger boobs for my pleasure, and you will be at my mercy for release of your milk, of course."

Here Mike's face got serious "Of course you will have to come home with me so I can make sure you are following instructions, since you do not seem to do that well. I emailed your boss last night told him your boyfriend proposed and you were off to London to get married and live. He may be surprised you had a boyfriend, but I think I covered that. So today we will go to my house, I have prepared a lovely living area for you in my basement, you have a pallet to sleep on, a blanket, there is a playroom for me to play with you in, and even a running toilet. Am I not a generous guy?"

12