The Stanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left them behind and went inside. I started for the elevator but Tanner grabbed my arm.

"Mind if we take the stairs?" he asked. "I got a thing about elevators, not that safe if you ask me."

I paused, thinking about the request. "I guess. I haven't taken the stairs in years. Good work out though."

So we went to the stair well next to the elevator. I led the way up, Tanner's hand on my ass the whole way. I gave a little wiggle when we got to the top, arching my back so the bottom of my cheeks poked out from my skirt.

Tanner smacked them, hard enough to make me gasp. "Wait till we get inside," I said. The door was locked and the office dark when we got in. Tanner didn't wait for an invitation as I closed the door. He picked me up, an easy task with his gigantic arms, and set me down on Sabrina's desk.

He pushed aside the few papers and pens. They rolled on the ground, forgotten in my excitement. Better get that cleaned up before tomorrow.

I put my arms up, drawing him closer, my hands around his neck. My legs opened to take him in and he came to meet me. I ground on his cock, the rough fabric making me ache with desire and a small amount of pain.

Tanner pushed back, breaking my grip with ridiculous ease. "You want to do this here?" he asked.

"My office," I gasped. "Let me get washed up first."

I stood up, pressing myself against his chest. I could feel his heart, pounding through his shirt. The sound made me feel safe, secure in the fact that he was there.

Anything.

"This way, Tanner," I said and took him by the hand, the spider leading the fly.

We went down the hallway, the office still dark and deserted. My office was always locked up when I left for the day, and I had to fumble for the keys again. Tanner didn't help matters; his hands went around me, caressing my breasts, making my nipples rise. I moaned and one of my hands went to my pussy, I was getting wetter.

"Here we are," I said, gasping when I found the key, and my clit. I opened the door, not willing to let his hands leave my aching breasts. My swollen mounds yearned for the warmth of his touch, aching softly at the lingering residue of his warmth.

"I'll just be a minute, need to go?" I said and pointed at the bathroom.

"Sure, mind if I go first? I had quite a bit of beer," he said.

"Be my guest, I'll get those papers I needed," I said and let him in. I turned to my office. I had a small cot I kept in the corner for emergencies, but it wasn't big enough for two. My desk was a mess of paperwork and computers, and hard besides. The floor will do. I moved quickly, taking the chairs and pushing them back. A soft eight by ten rug on the plush carpet would be the best place. I heard Tanner finish as soon as I was done and moved to the door.

"Thanks, your turn," he said. I brushed by him, stealing a quick kiss before shutting myself in the bathroom.

It was small, a shower stall at the end, a Japanese style toilet with bidet, and a vanity. If I had a washer and dryer I could have lived out of my office, which is what James had done when he had the room.

I freshened up, sure to put the bidet to use. The water played on my clit, threatening to make me come before I even had a chance to fuck Tanner. I stopped at the peak of my resistance, stood up, and went to the mirror. My face was unrecognizable, a mask of desire and wantonness making it swollen and tender.

Anything.

The voice came again, gentle and sweet. I didn't need it anymore. Not for Tanner. Not for the man I loved.

Love. It came through my thoughts like a knife. I loved Tanner Browning. Even if I had known him for only half a day, I knew he was mine. "Tanner," I said out loud, gently to my image. The name calmed me, cooled me, left me wanting more. I started to come around.

Anything.

My eyes were blank now, on autopilot again. "Yes, Master," I said. I stepped outside.

Tanner was leaning back on the desk, his arms crossed and his mouth turned up with a grin. "Like what you did with the place," he said and gestured at the open rug.

"I always wanted to make more space for... exercise," I said, my voice strong and pure. I jumped at him, hands coming down to my blouse, not bothering to undo it but tearing the buttons off in a shatter. I had a change of clothes in the closet anyways. Tanner met me, his own hands deftly taking the time to unbutton his own shirt. Within moments his chest was bare and we pressed together, his light coat of chest hair tickling my covered nipples.

I leaned forward and took one of his nipples in my mouth. It was small and pink, much like my own, and obviously just as sensitive.

Tanner grunted and his hands went to the back of my head, pushing my mouth away and lower. I grinned to myself and started nibbling his stomach. It was taut and hard, not like a body builders or one of those men you saw down at the beach, but more real somehow. Manly. I licked lower until I got to his navel. I kissed it and continued my path. His scent was stronger now, more willing than ever.

"I'm going to suck your cock," I said and grabbed the front of his jeans.

Tanner nodded, his only responses now were more groans and grunts of need. He grabbed my hands and brought them to his face, kissing each delicately and with a tenderness that made me wobble. He let go, hands drifting down to his belt. The belt was simple, brown leather and old, the kind you would expect a man like him to wear; real. It came open, his cock helping to push his pants our further now, the bulge expanding as I watched eagerly, impatient to see his manhood.

His button popped free, and I grabbed his zipper, too annoyed to wait any longer. I pulled it down and his underwear expanded, his cock pushing the fabric into a tent. A spot of precum made a stain in the soft lamp light, evidence of his excitement. I moved my mouth forward, and nipped gently at the apex of his awakening. It tasted sweet, musky, and heavy. I pushed down further, sucking the head through the cloth, wanting more.

Tanner's hands had been on the desk, resting as he watched me work. Now they came forward, slipping my undone blouse off my shoulders, taking the ruined shirt and tossing it aside. His followed in a pile afterwards, his biceps flexed and extended, hands coming down to grab my breasts. I sucked harder and deeper, reassuring him that I wanted it. He cupped me, each breast fitting in his hands like they were made for them. My nipples pushed out, rubbing against his calluses, trying to find that small bit of friction that would set me over the edge. I found it, making me cry out with his cock buried as deep as it would go in my mouth.

"Oh God, Stacey, you're beautiful," he said.

Anything.

I looked in his eyes, a small tear in the corner of mine made him blurry. I slipped his cock out of my mouth. "I need you, Tanner Browning," I said.

He responded by reaching down, taking me by the hips and lifting me up. Tanner held me close, our mouths meeting in a fury of passion loud enough to drown out any other thought. Then he brought me to the floor, affectionately lying me on my back with him between my legs. I could feel his heat radiating, nourishing my dripping pussy with its warmth.

Tanner came up and kissed me again, his mouth swallowing my groans. He let go, turning my head to the side so he could nibble an ear. His breath sounded down to my spirit, heating my body to the boiling point. One lobe was sucked in, his tongue playing across it before letting go. He did the other one the same way.

My hands were on his chest, gripping his hair and pulling him closer. I could feel my nipples brushing his hair, teasing them with their tickling. I was swollen to the maximum and my breasts heaved as I tried to get closer, needing him as part of me. He let the ear go and started on my neck, kissing it softly and nibbling his way back to my mouth.

Our tongues clashed, demanding and insistent. I moved my hands off from his chest and towards my own. My clasp was on the front and I didn't want him fumbling for it and ruining the moment we were sharing. It came undone and my breasts were free, the nipples pointing up and ready for his attention.

Tanner looked down, his mouth coming off mine. When he saw my bare breasts he gasped, then groaned as his instinct led him lower. He took his time, trailing his kisses back across my neck and down the center of his chest until he stopped, tongue lapping between my breasts in a mocking pattern. I arched forward, whimpering at the teasing. His smooth face went to the left first, slowing licking in a tight spiral until he hit the edge of my pink nipple. When he took it in his mouth, biting gently, I came.

I cried out and my hands sought the carpet, trying to hold on the ground as my body went to heaven. My wetness spilled out, making a damp puddle under my ass. I neglected the carpet and grabbed Tanner's hair instead with all my might, pulling him hard into my chest, begging him to not stop.

After a long minute I stopped cumming, my body was spent but ready for more. Tanner looked at me and smiled, breaking my heart for the umpteenth time that night.

Anything.

He switched to the other nipple, taking that one without any hesitation. I glowed in the aftermath of my rapture. My eyes closed and I let him continue to suck, drawing out the tips of my breasts into his mouth and sucking them up, his lips burning a ring around my nipples. He detached and I shivered.

I opened my eyes. He winked at me and kissed the top of my belly. I watched in wonder as he kissed a trail down to my navel, tongue darting in briefly and causing me to giggle. He went further across to the waist of my skirt. His hands followed his mouth and he found the zipper on the side. Rather than using his fingers, he put his mouth on the small pull tab and slowly drew it down. The slider rasped as it passed the teeth, the small vibrations making my pussy ache.

When it was all the way down he licked my hip, his saliva leaving me damp and slick. He continued the trail around to the front, stopping when he was in the center of my belly. He kissed lower, his chin pushing down the edge, sending my loosened skirt down. I arched my back, letting him slide my skirt all the way to the tops of my thighs. I was exposed.

Tanner grunted again when he saw my bare dripping pussy, pausing long enough to admire it before pulling my skirt the rest of the way off. I opened to him, reaching for his head and wrapping my hands in his hair when I found it. He came closer, teasing me by kissing the inside of my knee. His beautiful kisses started again, making their way back up to my waiting slit.

"Oh God," I moaned as he found his mark. His tongue was wide and wet, mixing with my juices and making me quiver. He played across my clit and gently parted my lips with the tips of his lips. I opened further, pussy throbbing and expanding, needing something inside of me to quench my undying thirst. Tanner answered my call. His hand came off my left thigh and one large finger trailed after his tongue when he licked up. It stopped at the entrance to my pussy, asking permission to go in. I gave it to him, inching forward until I felt him fill me.

I held off my orgasm, wanting to feel his warmth inside. His tongue came back down, licking my clit. He started a soft rocking motion with his finger, slow and steady. Another finger came up, circling the finger inside me, soaking in the moisture. I rocked with it, urging him on faster.

Tanner wasn't having it. He slowed me down with a hush, his free hand coming up to press down on my stomach. The trapped feeling made it more intense somehow, like I was truly his.

The circling finger stopped, then it traveled down, crossing the short distance between my pussy and ass. He circled my other hole, making me pucker and squirm. The rocking motion intensified, urging me to accept him.

I pushed down, softly accepting the tip of his finger in my ass. I cried out, unable to stop the spasms shooting down my spine. I came again, pushing both fingers deep inside of me, hands grabbing my breasts and squeezing with all my force. Stars exploded and my visions narrowed. That had been the hardest one yet, and I was still wanting more.

Tanner waited until my body stopped moving before gently sliding his fingers out. He brought his hand to his face, licking each of his fingers as he had at the restaurant, enjoying my taste.

I sat up, knowing it was his turn. He had been patient this evening and I would show him a good return on his investment. Tanner let me lead him down, his back on the floor. He still had his pants on, the top of his cock peeking out of his waist band. I ignored it.

I'll show you teasing, I thought and nibbled at his lips first. They opened up, letting me inside. I ran my tongue around his mouth, capturing his breath when he exhaled. He filled me, leaving me panting as I pulled away.

"Tanner," I whispered, his power flowing through me.

Anything.

I kissed his ears as he had done mine, making sure to lick up the sweat on his neck before coming back to his chest. His hair laid flat, a small layer of dampness on his neck, dripping down. I didn't know if was from him or me, but I licked it up all the same. I found his sensitive nipples, taking one in my mouth and pinching the other. My pussy ground against his cock, dripping and making us both wetter.

Tanner groaned, his hands finding my hips. They grabbed on tight then moved around to my ass, grabbing each cheek and squeezing. I rocked harder, mocking his cock as he had mocked my pussy. I sat up, moved his legs apart and broke his grip on my ass. I sat between his legs, mouth still licking his body, moving closer to my target.

Tanner let me go to work, his hands grabbing the carpet by his side. His shoes had come off at some point and his socks followed. I kissed below his belly button, the soft tuft of hair tickling my nose and almost making me sneeze. I reached with my hands, grabbing each side of his jeans to pull them down.

He let me, lifting his butt off the ground and helping to take them off. I paused when I reached his right calf. Something was not letting me push the leg down.

"Here, I'll get that," said Tanner. He sat up, kissed me gently, and pulled his jeans off the leg. I saw a knife strapped there. Not a large one, but definitely something the police would stop you for if they saw it."My insurance policy," he explained and put it under my desk above his head.

I shrugged, he looked dangerous enough to me without a knife. He lay back down, telling me to continue with more groans. I obeyed him.

His cock was still inside, trapped by the elastic. The tip poked out the top, wet from my pussy and his own excitement. I leaned down, forgetting about teasing. I licked him, savoring the taste of our mixed bodies and the smoothness of his cock's head. It jumped at me, throbbing and pushing. I grabbed the band with my teeth and jerked it down. His cock sprang forth, almost hitting me in the face. It was large, but not aggressively so. It suited him well.

That's not the only thing you shaved tonight, I thought when I looked closer. His cock was smooth and hard, his balls jumping excitedly in their delicate bare skin. I pulled his underwear the rest of the way off and Tanner growled at me, telling me to hurry up.

I obliged. I grasped his shaft, squeezing hard, and pulled up. His body followed me, butt coming off the floor and breath hissing at the pleasure, and pain. I grabbed again, gently this time, and lowered his cock until it was pointing at me. I lowered my head taking the tip in my mouth.

"Anything," said a voice from the door. I looked up, startled. It was Rick.

Tanner yelled, hand diving under my desk.

"Anything," Rick said again. My mind went blank again and I saw Tanner, struggling to break free from my Master's power.

Rick walked across the room, his scent, his aurora, blocking out everything else.

"Anything," he enunciated slowly, over Tanner's body. He was still lying on his back.

Tanner's eyes flashed, then he relaxed. "Yes, Master," he said.

My own responses were muted, slow to show.

Rick chuckled. "Well, well. What do we have here? I've felt you following me, Tanner Browning. I remember your wife Isabel with a certain fondness. After all, she's the one that started my panache for redheads."

At the name of his deceased wife's name, Tanner trembled, still unable to escape his grasp. Rick tisked, his tongue clicking the roof of his mouth. "Come now, old boy. I promise it won't hurt a bit. In fact, it will be the best night of the rest of your life." Rick laughed, a hard and cruel sound that traveled down the office. Behind him several shapes appeared. I saw Sabrina first, her black hair framing that pouting fresh face. Peter was behind her, eyes glazed and mouth slightly open. Last was Cindy, the fiery Asian that had been working for me for five years. They were all naked and, after looking at Peter as an example, aroused.

Sabrina came in first, followed closely by Peter and Cindy. Rick stepped back in the corner, taking a seat in the chair I had pushed back earlier.

"Please, proceed," he said.

My vision wavered, bringing me back to Tanner. His cock was before me, rising and waiting. Cindy kneeled next to me. What is she doing here? the thought came. I ignored it, wanting to share the pleasure with her, wanting to please... who?

I looked around me; Sandra and Peter were here, Sandra sitting in a chair. Her body was younger than mine, fuller somehow with the glow of youth. Her pendulous breasts, freed of any bra, swung low. Her nipples matched her lips, red and puffy. A small landing strip was between her legs, her other lips fresh and open, waiting for someone to enter.

Peter would fill that role. He was before her, hard muscles dripping with a layer of sweat, his smooth hair-free chest heaving as he looked around the room. His cock pointed up at the ceiling, jumping excitedly when he saw me and Cindy knelt before our throne. He grinned, the puppy dog look happy and keen to please.

I tore my gaze away from the two young bodies, returning to the task at hand. Cindy brushed against me, her right breast touching my elbow. Cindy was short and lithe. She had done gymnastics in high school and for a few years in college before a leg injury forced her to quit. After graduation she had bummed around Chicago, taking low end jobs and feeling sorry for herself. I had taken her in after I saw the passion of a saleswoman underneath the baggage. She had surprised me, and continued to do so today.

Her body was tight, the result of years of sports, and it pleased me to look at it. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail that swung down her back. Looking further down, I could see the top of her pussy, as bald as mine and dripping with a passion to match my own. We turned together, lips meeting hesitatingly at first, then deeper as we felt our obsession rise.

Tanner watched us, cock still in my grasp. He moaned, hands quivering, trying to break free of some spell.

Cindy and I broke contact, our tongue lightly touching as we sat back. Cindy turned to Tanner first, drinking in his man scent, admiring the body that I had lusted after since the first moment I saw it. She went down and licked the top of his pulsating cock in my hand. Tanner stopped struggling, hands coming up to grab her head.

Not so fast, big boy. My head came down too, forcing Cindy to go lower. I took his head in my mouth as his hands reached, imploring us to suck harder. He grabbed the back of my head and held on tight. Cindy was at his balls now, taking one and sucking it gently in her mouth. Tanner let out a loud groan, forcing my head down.