The Start

Story Info
My girl friends first cucking of me.
4.5k words
4.12
47.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often wondered how it all started, if I go right back to the start maybe I will find some answers.

I was going out with a girl called Joan and after some months I moved in with her and her family. They had a big house and lots of space. Her mum and dad were really cool and they seemed to like me.

Time passed and we got engaged. Things stayed much the same except her mother told Joan we could share a bed if she wanted. Her dad was ok too. Her mum gave her guidance on taking the pill.

They must have heard me creep along the landing at night. They must have known we were already having sex.

Joan went to see the doctor and went on the pill and I stopped using condoms. I reached my 18 th birthday and was put on the shift rota at work. It was more money but I had to work nights so it stopped me seeing Joan.

I was earning more money but spending less as I could not go out midweek, my savings started to really increase.

I told Joan this would be our wedding fund. She said she needed to get a job to earn and save as well. A week later she had a job in a pub in town. She had to work two nights a week Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Things continued as normal for a while and then one day Joan broke down and started to cry. She told me she was upset by comments made about her at work. She explained every week these men keep calling her frumpy and saying nasty things like does your mum cut your hair.

I must admit that Joan had two sides. On the one hand she was blonde, slim, good looking and in the nude she had a fantastic figure. She had a slim waist, fantastic bum and perfect 36 C tits with dark nipples. She also had very few and very fine blonde hairs on her pussy. So you could see it and it looked great.

On the other hand her mum did cut her hair in a 12 year olds style. Joan also made he own clothes using her mums designs. So she did look odd. At times even I thought I don't want to take her out in that.

We agreed what to do and Joan let her mum down gently saying she wanted a different hair style and a friend had told her about this really good hair dressers.

We looked though her wardrobe and took 90 % of it to the charity shop. We then went shopping for new outfits.

We came back with shoes, dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, coats, bras, nickers and tights.

She went to have her hair done when I went off to play football. When I got home her dad was washing his car. He stopped me and said you should see or Joan she looks a great.

I went in and there she was in a new outfit with her new hair style. I was gob smacked she looked fantastic. Her mum said look at Joan all grown up.

Wednesdays came and I drove her to work, when I picked her up she was glum and before we had got home she was crying. I pulled over to find out what was wrong.

The men had really being cruel, I thought that she looked great, but all the men comment on the fact that her skirt was too long, her top did not show any cleavage and she had tights on. They complained to the manger telling him to sack her and get a real barmaid who knows how wear a showy bras and stocking.

The manger did defend her, telling the men to give it a rest, but every time they came to bar they refused to let Joan serve them.

At the end of the shift the manager spoke to Joan telling her that he can see she has tried, but it's a certain type of girl that can hold down a bar job, maybe she is not cut out for it. He gave her one more chance tomorrow and if there were problems he would have to let her go.

I went to work on Thursday and Joan went shopping I was back home before her. When she arrived back I followed her upstairs. She showed me what she had purchase. It looked ok. When she put in on it looked very sexy. The bra made he boobs look bigger. The suspender belt and stockings looked hot too, I had only ever seen pictures of mature ladies in them in dirty books . Seeing my 18 year old girl fiend in them was a totally different image.

The dress was short the heels higher and the top tighter with a V neck. When she bent forward you got an eye full of cleavage.

She made me pretend to be a customer; she went thought the actions of getting different drinks, stretching up, bending down and pulling a pint.

When she went down stairs her dad said my god Joan you look like a proper barmaid in that, she did and she could not wait to go to work.

I dropped her off. When I picked her up she was very animated and excited. All had gone well the men loved her and the manager thanked her and gave her a pay rise.

Over the next few months Joan seemed to be more excited and animated in sex, she even told me to go to the park on the way home and we fucked outside on a bench.

A few days later after fucking her in bed, before I had to go to work, I was on night shift, I asked her why she was so turned on. She said its Wednesday tomorrow. I get so turned on at work with them complementing me and flirting with me.

The following day I watched her get ready for work, I noticed it was a new suspender belt and sexy bra. She said they keep asking me to show them my stocking tops. I said well show them no harm in that. You may even get a pay rise.

The following day while watching her get ready for work she told me that she had shown her stocking tops. Every time they came to the bar they asked for more and higher, wanting to see the clips. She said it was quite risky and daring but I enjoyed doing it. I said the men must love you now.

When I got home from work Joan was eager to get me on her own to tell me I was right. She was given a pay rise last night and not only that she was given an extra shift on a Friday. She started tonight. I did not get any say off she went to work.

We went out the Saturday night and all she talked about was work it seems she really enjoyed Friday night as it was very busy. She got lots of tips and men flirting with her. The men who she serves on a Wednesday and Thursday also called in with their mates.

She said the manager was well pleased and told her Barry and the gang don't normally call in on a Friday. His takings were up and it was all down to her. He said he should take her out for a posh meal to say thank you.

I was concerned about him taking her to dinner but she said it would be hard to say no with him being the boss. I said ok but not when I am on nights I want to see you leave and come home safe.

He took her out on the following Tuesday, I made sure she was not dressed too sexy but she looked nice. She arrived home at 10 pm which was sooner than I expected. She said she had a great time; he was a real gent, paid for everything and told her all about what glass to use and which knife and fork, he was very well educated.

He also asked her if she wanted to help when he put on a special promotion night. They are on a Tuesday to drum up business and the next one is for Sothern Comfort so it's a western night. He has a country and western band books, all the male staff dressed up as cowboys, al the girls dressed up as western show girls.

I asked what is a western show girl fancy dress? She did not really know, but said the fancy dress is provided; all he needed to know was my dress size and what colour high heels I had. He picked the red ones so he would send me the red outfit.

She came home from work on the Friday with a big box. It was her costume for the following Tuesday. She tried it on wow. It was a red and gold corset laces up the back and it pushed he boobs right up, they looked like they started just below her neck. There was a pair of red frilly nickers and gold fishnet stockings, which fixed to the red straps on the corset.

It looked even hotter on the night of the event, with her red high heels, blood red lipstick and her blonde hair was taken up so her long neck was on show. That seemed to make her corseted up breasts look even fuller.

She took a long coat to cover herself, when we arrived the band was setting up in the corner and the bar was already half full. I took a stool at the bar and Joan went thought the door marked staff.

Joan appeared at the bar and I watched all the men take an extended look, compared to the two other female staff she was well under dressed, the other women had added blouses and skirts.

She was very popular to serve drinks and she was working hard. I notice the manager pat her bum a few times as he passed and Joan seemed not to flirt back.

She kept looking up and around the bar as if looking for someone. I got the odd glance and smile. I must admit I was enjoying seeing her dashing around he bum and breasts bouncing in a very sexy way. I was getting quite excited.

Her face lit up and she was smiling ear to ear and looking over the punters. I followed her stare to a man about 30 standing looking at her and smiling. I watch him and his mates work their way to bar. Joan served them' their eyes all over her and she did a twirl for them.

They took over the bar taking up a space to see Joan work and kept chatting with her. She was responding I could see her neck go red, she was getting turned on. The night progressed well, when the band finished people started drifting off. I could then here their conversation.

They were discussing Joan saying how sexy she looked. They thought she needed a good fucking and teaching some tricks. How to suck a cock and swallow in one. How to take it up her arse. He said she was a lot of girl and should be trained to fuck groups, she was gang bang material. They said she looks like she built to be a slut. They said if you look at her body you can see she will be a dirty girl. Just look how she smiles and her eyes go wide when she talks to you, she's gagging for it.

Whenever Joan came over they would flirt all nice while talking nasty behind her back.

I was angry and turned on at the same time. Men looked at Joan like that. I was getting ignored by Joan I thought she does not want them to know that I am her boyfriend.

At the end of the night the manager cleared the pub including me but the men did not come out. I sat waiting for Joan, she was usually 10 minutes after closing but tonight she was an hour.

When she came out with the 4 men her coat was over her arm. She pointed at my car and they walked to theirs while Joan staggered over to mine.

Once in the car I asked why she pointed at me and why she was so long coming out. She explained that they offered her a lift home but she told them she had a lift and pointed at my car. I asked did you tell them it was your boyfriend waiting for you.

No she said I just pointed. So why did you not say I was your boyfriend. I was then taken back by here answer. She told me Barry had asked her out on a date and she had agreed. Why I shouted at her. She explained that it was a lock in and she had joined them in the bar and was getting chatted up, they asked her who she would pick to go out with first. They sort of got me drunk and tricked me.

I drove her home and we went to bed and we fucked she was very wet and her pussy was very easy to enter. I imagined this is what she would be like if she went out with Barry. Thinking this I spunked before she had cum. She rolled over to sleep saying have you finished.

The next day we went out to the park and sat on a bench to talk through what was going on. Joan was very sorry but she really liked Barry, she wanted to keep the date she had made for tonight. She said it was better that she was honest and told me. She could have done it behind my back. I was really turned on but shaking with fear at the same time. I could lose Joan; I could lose where I live.

I agreed that she could have the date with Barry. I requested that she tell me everything that is said and happens and where you go. I need to know you are honest. But as soon as you want you must finish with him and then stay with just me. Joan agreed and kissed me. She said I would not regret it.

We walked home my legs like jelly. I was on the sofa when Joan said come help me get ready. I sat on her bed while she picked the right bra, suspenders, nickers, skirt and top. It was a head spinning event helping my girlfriend pick out a sexy outfit to go on a date with an older man. I drove her to work as normal and all she talked about was Barry, where he would take her, what would happen, she even asked me if she should have full sex on her first night.

The humiliation was intense but I felt myself leaking cum as she spoke the words. I was already imagining him fucking her and her enjoying it a lot.

I waited in bed for her to come home, she arrived at 12.30 pm so the date did not last long, I wondered if it was all over. When she came to bed she whispered are you asleep. She then told me what happened. He drove her to the train station car park and they kissed and kissed and kissed. Then he opened he blouse and unclipped her bar to fondle he tits and sucked her nipples. That was all that happened. I wanted to fuck her and felt her pussy, she was soaked.

I thought I had better make sure she enjoys this tonight, so I went down on her. I can make her come every time like this.

The same happened on Thursday night after work. He took her to the station park but this time he kissed her felt her tits and sucked her nipples then asked her to remove her nickers.

Once he nickers were off he felt all round he pussy lifting her skirt out of the way so he could see it as he moved her lips around he found her clit and made her come. She said he had a lovely soft touch.

She then continued to tell me how he asked her to take out his cock and play with it. He put his car seat back to give me plenty of room. She told me she zipped him down and put her hand inside his jeans He lifted is bum off the seat and undid his belt and button and pushed his jeans and pants down. She said this monster cock spank up as his jeans released it; honest it was so big I was mesmerized by it.

He told her she could hold it, laughing it won't bite you. She gingerly moved toward taking hold of it when he made it flinch, she jumped back; he laughed again saying it was obvious she was not used to big ones. She replied your right its much bigger than I have every imagined, my boyfriends is a lot smaller less than half maybe even smaller than that. She said he laughed again saying poor him and poor you.

He took her hand and placed it round his cock and started to move it up and down. He let go telling her "see you're now wanking you first big cock a real man's cock". She continued wanking him to his instructions, she felt very good taking his instructions and he told her she was quick learner. He thinks she was meant to have real cock as she really knew how to wank one good.

He then said let's see if you can handle sucking a real man's cock. He took the back of her head and moves her toward his stiff cock. She told me how it got bigger as she wanked it and when she put its end in her mouth it was full. He gently pushed her on and then let go so he had her bobbing up and down on his cock.

He told her to keep doing that, telling her she was doing really well and to keep going deeper to see how far she could get it in.

He told her to keep going and asked her to be ready to swallow his cum. He told her not to worry but warned her there would be a lot more than her boyfriend. She just needed to keep making big gulps. He told her not to worry if she spilt some. She could lick it off his cock later.

I was excited as hell and jumped in with asking how you do. She explained that she did swallow some but ½ she had to lick of his shaft and ball. I said not bad considering you have never swallowed cum before. She replied don't expect me to swallow yours; I think I can only do that for Barry. I was disappointed but accepted it.

I asked did anything else happen she replied not yet. I asked was anything else said. She replied well on the way home he asked me how I felt so far. I told him very excited. He wanted to know how I was getting on with you. I told him we were fine. He asked what I thought you were doing. I told him that you knew I was seeing him. He asked if you knew why. I told him that I liked you a lot. He asked but does he know what we are doing. I told him that you know everything I promised to be honest with you.

He said so he knows you out with me now. I told him yes and he knows we out last night and will be out tomorrow night. Fuck me and does he know why. I confessed I have told you that I am going out with Him and that you have accepted it.

Fuck me so he knows we are going to have sex and he's fine with that. I said so we having sex tomorrow. He laughed and said you're keen. I am, having done what we have done so far I am a bit scared with your size. He laughed asking how does your boyfriend compare to me? I told him only seen two cocks and his a lot bigger.

I was feeling a bit down at this but I knew I had to let her experience things and accept it or I would lose her anyway.

She said she was so excited and asked me to lick her pussy and make her cum and then I could fuck her. She was on heat for sure and fucked me back like a wild cat.

I was trying to sleep that Friday night, but my mind kept running over scenarios of Barry fucking Joan. I could not sleep. Eventually Joan arrived and slipped into bed next to me. Her first words to me were "do you still love me". I replied yes. Good she said because she had been a very naughty girl.

She told me that they went to the railway park and she practiced more sucking on a big cock but he stopped her before she made him cum. He said we best get in the back. He opened a packet, gave a condom and told me to put it on him. I told him no need as I was on the pill. He smiled and told me I was a good girl. He fingered me a bit more and told me I was looking forward to this as I was very juicy.

He got on top of me and started to enter me. He said I was very tight. It felt like was I still a virgin. I said my boyfriend has sex with me a lot. He said tell him he not doing it right you is far too tight. He stated to move in and out and I could feel myself climaxing like I do when you lick my clit. It was much more intense. When Barry grunted and spunked into me, he called me names. He apologised afterwards.

I asked what he called you. He called me his dirty slut. Did you mind I asked? She said no in fact I now refer to myself as your girlfriend and his slut so I know where I am.

I asked so how was it taking a big cock. She replied I climaxed about 3 times and he cums a lot about 10 times more than you. When I said I was all a mess he apologised and gave me some tissues. He said he was always a heavy cummer and guys with small balls like your boyfriend cannot make a lot of cum.

Thanks for that I thought. Joan has told him I have a small cock, small balls, that I don't cum a lot and I know she is going out with him. If that does not make him big headed I don't know what would.

Joan continued that she could really feel him and he went a long way up, she was proud she could manage it, but she has not. He told her she too tight he only got it in a bit. She will need to keep trying till she can take it all. No good if only a bit of his cock used.

Joan said are we forgetting something. I want my clit licking before I go to sleep, do you not love me now I have started fucking Barry. I went down and before I arrived at her pussy I could smell the sex on her or in her. I hesitated but knew she would not be happy so I resolved myself and started licking her clit.

Her pussy felt different it was puffed up and firmer but more juicy and her taste was more salty and bitter than normal. I now tasted my first buttered bum as we started to call them, a mix of his and her fluid.

Joan continued to see Barry after work every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and sometimes every night of the week when I was on afternoons or nights. He still visited the pub on Wednesdays and Thursdays. The other nights he managed to sneak out when his wife went to bed.

12