The Start of Our Lives Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine could see the worry and fear in my eyes and told me, "Oh no honey. Don't you think for a second I would let you get away. I love you to much. In fact," she said as she reached under the cushion, "I know it's not normal but I want to ask you to marry me."

My mouth fell open as I looked and Jasmine had a solid gold ring and was holding up to me. I couldn't breath. She wasn't leaving me!! She wanted to marry me!! I was a little taken back that I hadn't asked her, but we both knew that it would take me forever to build up the courage. I just looked at the ring and couldn't even speak.

"Well...?"

I just looked at her in the eyes and leaned forward and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. "Yes yes a thousand yes's!! Oh my gawd. I couldn't be happier. You know you are everything to me! But are you sure you want me as you husband? I know you love me, but I still don't feel good enough for you."

"You are the perfect man for me, and there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with," Jasmine said as she gave me a kiss that gave me all the assurance I needed.

"I'm so glad that you are going to be mine forever. I want you to move out of the apartment at once and come live with me. And you're going to work as my accountant from now on. I've seen how truly talented you are for several months now and want you to be my C.F.O.. of our company."

I was in shock. "I would love to, but I need to give my notice at my job before I can leave. I can't just leave. That wouldn't be fair."

"I knew you would feel that way. But what you don't know, is that I actually own the store you work at. I never told you, but I have been watching your work over the last couple months and know you will run the company well. I'm sorry to keep this secret from you."

I once again didn't know what to say. Jasmine just looked at me and said, "Please say yes."

"Of course baby. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing woman in the world. I'm so glad you think we're perfect together, because I have since the first date. I love you so much."

We held each other close for awhile and started making plans. We wanted to get married soon, and set the date for two weeks away. That gave me two weeks to wrap up anything I had left to do at my job before transferring, and for me to move all of my things that I wanted to keep to Jasmine's. It turned out that most of it was just clothes and a few personal items because everything that I had Jasmine had, and hers was nicer.

We decided to just get married at the justice of the peace in town and then go up into the mountains to her cabin for our honeymoon. Since we were both orphans and only children we didn't have any family to invite, and neither one of us had real friends outside of work. We just wanted to be secluded and alone, so we decided the cabin would be perfect. We stocked it the weekend before the wedding so we wouldn't need to leave at all the whole week we were there.

Jasmine had told me that since she was the president of the company that she just couldn't change her name. I told her I understood that and wouldn't ask her to change her name for me. I then did something that shocked her.

"Do you want me to take you last name?"

She look at me in utter disbelief. "You don't have to do that baby. Just cus I can't take you last name, doesn't mean you need to take mine."

"I want us to be one. I love you and want to spend the rest of me life with you." Jasmine looked at me with tears in her eyes. "And YOU did ask ME to marry YOU right? Isn't that how it works?"

Jasmine laughed at my joke and pulled me to her. "I would love you to baby but I would never ask you to do that."

"I know you wouldn't. I'm asking you to let me become a part of your family. I want people to know that we are together. Plus, you've always been the more aggressive and dominant person in our relationship; it makes sense this way. You always take care of me and do what's best for me. This is just my way of showing you that I appreciate all that you do and wouldn't have it any other way."

Jasmine just held me tighter, "It would make me the happiest person in the world to share my name with you. Thank you for doing this baby."

The two weeks before the wedding flew by for me. I was busy wrapping things up at work and moving my stuff. Jasmine was busy in a different way. She flew to New York and was gone for 4 days finding "the right dress" for our wedding. I simply wanted to rent a tux, but Jasmine had gone with me and bought me the tux. Since I was going to be the husband of the president of a successful company, it made sense for me to have a tux for events and such. Even though we were only getting married at the J.O.P., Jasmine still wanted us to dress like we would if we were getting married at a 10,000 person wedding.

We were set to get married on Friday and some how we had everything arranged in time. Jasmine had set up appointments for each of us at a high-end spa just on the out-skits of town. We went to this spa because it was very elite and very private. Jasmine had told me that she had set up several "procedures" for each of us to have done today. She could see the nervousness in my eyes.

"Don't worry baby. Everything that you are going to have done, so will I. So be strong for me. This place is very private and very discreet. I let them know all about us and so there is nothing for either of us to be nervous about."

"Easy for you to say," I thought to myself. "You're a stunning woman with nothing to hide. I'm a small man with a small penis."

But I just told her okay and away we went. We got there early in the morning and were separated at the start and told we would not see each other again until the end. I was lead into a room where a bubble bath was set up and told to disrobe and get in, but not to let my head go in the water. As soon as the attendant was gone, I undressed and sank down into the tub. It smelled of peppermint and felt sooo good. The attendant came back in 5 minutes later and gave me the "run-down" of what all was going to happen this morning. She told me that the bath served two purposes. First, the bath was designed to relax me and my body for today because it was the "biggest day of my life". This was definitely being accomplished. I felt at such ease and felt ready to face what was ahead. The second she told me was to rid my body of all body hair.

My eyes sprang open at this statement. Did I just hear what I thought she said. Her words rang true though as I lifted my arms and saw them totally free of hair. I'm not a hairy guy, in fact I have very little body hair and what I do have is blonde and so very fine, so it didn't really mean that much too me to be void of my hair. I did however think how this would make me even less masculine-looking to strangers. But I remembered how Jasmine had told me months ago that "this hair is gonna go". I felt a little tricked, but decided if this is what she wanted, that was okay with me.

The assistant then asked me to get out of the tub as she held open a white terry-cloth robe for me. I was a little nervous to get out because my now nude body and my small penis would be on display in front of this woman I did not know.

"Everything will be alright. Your fiancée has explained everything about each of you to us here already. You have nothing to be afraid or embarrassed about."

Here goes nothing I thought as I stood up and entered the robe. But true to her word, not a laugh or smile was made as she saw my nude body.

"Your wife-to-be is lucky to have such an understanding man who will do things others wouldn't do to make her happy. She's lucky she found you first. You have a beautiful body."

I smiled at her and thanked her for her compliment. We then headed to the next room where a table was set up with a stand next to it. My eyes raised with confusion but she just asked me to lay down face down on the table. She then told me that she was going to give me an enema as per request of Jasmine.

An enema!! I tried to tell her I didn't want to do this, but she told me that she was on strict orders and that she would make this as painless and pleasure for me as she could. I realized my fate was sealed and climbed onto the table and got on my elbows and knees as requested.

The attendant started by rubbing some peppermint scented lotion all around my now hairless rosebud. She worked her fingers across the outside for a second and then inserted one finger covered with lotion back there to loosen me up for the hose. As she did, I unconsciously let out a soft moan.

"I see that this will probably be more pleasurable than I expected," the attendant said. I instantly was embarrassed, which she noticed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I think it's wonderful that you can get pleasure from areas that most men won't admit that they do too. Please don't be embarrassed. I like it too," she said with a wink.

My body once again relaxed at her admission and apology. She worked in another finger before telling me I was ready for the enema. She told me that the enema, along with the bath and lotion, were all peppermint flavored as per request of Jasmine. The nozzle inserted easily enough and I began to fill up with the peppermint solution. When the bag was nearing completion I really started to cramp up and was in some discomfort. The attendant eased this though by rubbing the small of my back and telling me that I was doing a great job and was almost there, which helped me get through it. Once it was all in I had to hold it for five minutes, which were pretty difficult but the attendant was there to help me through it. Once the five minutes were up I was led to a bathroom just off the side and left alone to handle my business.

It felt amazing to release the solution into the toilet. The peppermint helped diminish the smell of the excrement, and so it actually didn't smell bad at all. Once I entered the room I had to hop back on the table for one more enema. The first one was to cleanse me out, while the second was designed to leave me fresh and smelling delicious. The second one with much smoother and left me clean and smelling like Christmas.

When the enema was done I was led into another room with a massage table. The attendant told me that she was a certified masseuse. I laid down on the table after taking off my robe (what was the point, she had already seen me naked). She started at my feet and worked her way up my legs. I never knew you feet could feel so good. My body turned to butter in her hands. When she got up to my butt, she moved up to my neck. She worked from my neck down my spine until reaching the top of my butt.

She then started rubbing my butt with the hands of an angel. I had learned over the past couple of months that my rear was a highly erogenous zone for me (thanks to Jasmine), and she was making me feel amazing. As she rubbed up and down, she would graze over my hole, which would illicit a moan from me.

All the contact was causing my penis to inflate and soon I was sporting an erection. When she asked me to turn over I told her that I would rather not right now. She instantly knew what was the problem and assured me that this was common in massages. She told me that if I hadn't, that she would have thought she hadn't done a good job and that I hadn't enjoyed myself. I tried to resist, but she kept insisting until I sheepishly turned over with clenched eyes. She once again started at my feet and went up my legs until she got to my pelvic region. She once again then went up to my shoulders and worked on my arms, chest, and down to my belly. I still sported an erection the whole time, but became more relaxed as the massage went on.

When she was done, she leaned down and whispered into my ear, "If your wife hadn't given me strict instructions to not touch you down there I would eagerly suck you dry. Your body and this closeness has really turned me on. I'm soaking right now, and am very jealous of your fiancée. She is a lucky woman."

I opened my eyes and looked up into her smiling face. I had become red with embarrassment from her compliments and could only mouth thank you.

She then lead me back into the original room where a new peppermint bubble bath had been drawn. She told me that this one was sans the hair remover. I slipped back into the tub and was engulfed in the scent and luxury. I stayed in the tub for 20 minutes just relaxing until she came back in and told me that it was time for me to exit. I begrudgingly exited the tub and dried off. I slipped back into my original clothes and was led back into the lobby to see Jasmine. We were given the robes and were wished a happy start to a loving life together.

Jasmine told me she was sorry that she kinda tricked me into losing my hair. I told her I was fine with that, but was a little taken aback about the enemas.

"I know I should have told you baby, but I didn't think you would be happy about it and wanted you to enjoy the spa and not dread it. If it makes you feel better, I got the same thing you did."

That did make me feel a little better. "You're right. I would have been dreading that stage the whole day and it would have made this outing less enjoyable. The first one was uncomfortable, but the second was actually a little pleasurable."

"I'm glad you're not mad baby," she said as she kissed me. "And I can't wait to have some peppermint later," she said with a wink.

From there we drove to a small town a half hour from her cabin. We went to the J.O.P. and used their amenities to get ready. Jasmine had gotten us matching white thongs for the ceremony. I had stopped being embarrassed about wearing panties because Jasmine had told me that she would be mad if I changed now. She loved me for who I was, so I gladly accepted the panties and looked forward to seeing myself in the thong since I was now hairless.

It didn't take me long to get ready. Panties, socks, undershirt, tuxedo, and shoes: easy. It would have taken Jasmine a good hour or so to get ready, but she had her makeup applied on at the spa, and so she only had to put on her dress and everything; only, ha. It still took her about half an hour, but the time was well spent. She looked BEAUTIFUL and took my breath away. I still couldn't believe this woman wanted to marry me, but I was so glad she did.

The actual "wedding" took less than five minutes. We exchanged rings and said I do basically. Most people don't usually dress for a "real wedding" when going to the J.O.P., but I wouldn't deny Jasmine that because she wanted it so much. Once the wedding was over we got into Jasmine's car and headed to the cabin.

Once we arrived and settled in Jasmine excused herself to the restroom to take her dress off and told me to, "get comfortable on the bed." I took the hint and stripped down to my modest thong and awaited her arrival. If I thought she looked beautiful before, she looked even more so in just her stockings, panties, and baby doll nightie. My jaw was agape as she strolled over and lifter my chin shut and giggled at me.

"So you like baby?"

"I LOVE! You look amazing. I've waited for this night for a long time and I can't wait to share this experience with you."

"I've waited too baby, but it is finally about to happen. But I think you might be a little too excited," she said as she rubbed my already hard cock through my panties. "Would you mind if I tied you up a little so I make sure that you don't rush things."

"Anything you want baby. It's safe to say that we both know that your in charge. I love how aggressive you are."

With that she smiled and kissed me aggressively. She then unclipped her stockings and used them to tie my hands to the corners of the headboard, so that I was spread eagle and flat on my back. She slid the nightie off her shoulders and let it lower to just below her breasts so that they were on full display. My mouth began to water as she lowered over me and offered her breasts to my wanting mouth. I licked and sucked her nipples for a few minutes when I felt something strange pressing against my cock. I couldn't look down because her breasts were in my face, but knew something was wrong. Jasmine sensed what I was thinking and raised herself off of me and stood in front of the bed.

"You know I love you with all my hear, right baby?"

"Of course. And me you."

"I know and I love you so much. But I have one last secret I need to show you." With that Jasmine removed the nightie over her head. I looked from her beautiful face down to those perky breasts and smiled. But then I looked at her panties that were supposed to be the same as mine, but they weren't exactly the same. Hers had a bigger bulge in them A BULGE!

"What's going on? What 's that?"

Jasmine then lowered her panties and a cock fell out. A COCK! Alarms were going off in my head: This is why this beautiful woman could love you, she's a man! You're such an idiot! That's why she didn't mind you small cock, she has a bigger one. What am I going to do?

"Why would you do this to me? What kind of sick joke is this? Why would you do this to me?" I was hysterical.

Jasmine could see the hurt in my eyes but remained calm. "Baby this isn't a joke. I love you. I'm the beautiful woman that you fell in love with, but I do have this little secret."

"That's not a little secret," I said accursedly as I looked at her cock. It was six inches flaccid. She already towered over me and she wasn't even hard.

"Well I guess it's not very little," she tried to joke, but could see I didn't find it funny. "Honey you have to believe that I'm still the same person. I still love you with all my heart and I know that you still love me too. I'm sorry I've kept this from you, but it will be okay. You do trust me don't you? You always say that I know what's best for us."

I looked at her in fear as a new thought entered my mind. "Why am I tied up? Are you going to stick that in me," I shrieked.

"Calm down baby."

"I won't calm down. That's your plan isn't it." She looked down and didn't respond. "That's why you liked that I have a small cock," I said accusingly. "You were happy because you were bigger than me. You've planned this all along. I should have known that a woman wouldn't like my small cock. I'm such a fool," I said as I began to cry.

"That's not the truth at all baby. I do love your cock, but not because I'm bigger than you. I love it because it's beautiful and perfect. I didn't plan this all along. I was happy with your size because I am a virgin. I've tried to insert my fingers, plugs and dildos back there but it has never been pleasurable for me, and usually painful. And I used ones smaller than you. But you loved it one I accidentally ran a finger over your bud. You loved it even more when I added another and then a third. It was then that I knew that I would continue to be the aggressor. I tied you up because I thought that you may not take my secret very well."

"I didn't like you fingers back there. I only liked what your mouth was doing," I lied.

"You can't fool me baby. I can prove it to you." Jasmine then leaned down and removed my thong. My small penis looked even smaller because I was intimidated by her size. I don't know why but my body seemed frozen and I made no attempt to move or squirm away from her. Jasmine got down on the bed and moved my legs apart and back so that my bud was on display to her. Instead of inserting a finger though, she started to lick all around my bud with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm. I love peppermint," Jasmine purred.

"The enema makes sense to me now," I thought. But I didn't have long to think about it, because Jasmine dove her tongue into my bud.

"OOOOOOhhhhhh," I groaned unconsciously. That felt amazing, but I didn't want to admit how much pleasure I was receiving from being rimmed out by Jasmine. But my body couldn't lie. That small flaccid penis had transformed into the biggest erection that I could ever remember. Jasmine looked up and smiled for a second before diving back down between my cheeks with hunger. She slobbered all over my hole for about five minutes. I had precum coming out of the top of my cock.