The Start of Something New Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I needed that," she said, slightly breathless. "You have no idea how long I've waited."

"Well, you won't have to wait anymore," I replied. I started to pull out as her legs loosened their grip on me. When only the head remained, I thrusted back in all the way, slamming myself into her. She let out a gasp of pleasure, tossing her head back while I continued my long, deep thrusts into her hot pussy. I kept up this frantic pace, my balls slapping against her while my cock drove deep into her, for a few minutes until I felt her cunt grip me tight. She bit down on her lip, her eyes shutting tight, as another orgasm rolled through her.

Although it hadn't been all that long, maybe ten or fifteen minutes, I could feel my own balls starting to tighten. I knew I was going to cum soon at this pace. As if reading my mind, she whispered, "Cum in me, Chris." I worried, because I had pregnancy scares before. "Fill me up, baby, it's ok." I moved my hands to her waist, gripping tight and starting to pound away at her pussy. My pace heightened, my dick slipping in and out of her with ease now as I loosened her up. Her right hand went to her breast, where she teased her nipple, while her left went to her clit. "Oh, baby, yes," she gasped, her eyes shut as she helped herself to another orgasm.

When I felt her pussy clench with her orgasm, that was the last straw for me. I shoved my length into her, pushing deep and felt myself release. My cum jettisoned from my length, sending rope after rope deep into her. I groaned and nearly collapsed into her as I finished cumming inside of her. I lied down on top of her, careful not to put too much weight on her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek, while I fought to catch my breath and calm my heavy-beating heart.

"That.. was wonderful," I managed to get out. Her left hand went to my head, running her fingers through my short hair. I pulled out of her, which caused both of us to gasp, and I rolled over onto my back. She rolled onto her side, tossing her leg across my waist and wrapping her arm around me. Her breasts pressed against my shoulder.

"We don't have to get dressed, right." I knew it was a statement and not a question, so I just nodded. "Good." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight," I replied, and felt myself drifting to sleep.

12