The Stepfather Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's over. I'm not interested in—"

But he shut me up again, this time with a scorching kiss that immediately made me wet. His lips twisted against mine until finally his tongue slid in, running slowly against mine. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and curled his own around it. And then he shoved his tongue back into my mouth, mimicking what he obviously wanted to do to me.

Alex ran my skirt up and pressed against my red silk panties that were drenched. I'd missed this, and said so without even realizing it.

He laughed into my neck. Then his fingers slipped into my panties and toyed with the wetness they found. One by one they worked their way inside my resisting flesh until four were fucking me steadily.

I could hear their movements inside my pussy even over the gentlemanly chat and the feminine laughter feet away.

Alex bit my ear and then licked it, soothing the hurt. "God, I've missed you."

I clutched his bicep, holding on for dear life as an orgasm crept its way though my body. I could feel his muscles flex and release as his hand worked hard between my legs. My stomach warmed, my breasts filled and my face flushed. He fished for a nipple with his other hand, annoyed when the fabric was too tight. I heard a ripping sound and even in my mindless rapture I gave him a look.

He shrugged unrepentantly and then ran a calloused thumb over my nipple. I cried out and he quickly covered the sound with his panting mouth.

His fingers sped up just as his fingers pinched my clit. My entire body went on fire and I shook while Alex held me, giving me soft kisses over the exposed part of my chest. Then his sparkling eyes kept my blurry gaze as he removed his fingers and licked them, one by one.

When I came down I instantly felt like a moron. I regarded Alex suspiciously as I put my clothes back together. The tear in my bodice wasn't too noticeable, thank God.

He watched me from a few feet away, his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that. I took advantage. Doesn't make me appear too trustworthy and upstanding, does it?"

My body didn't care. "I don't know."

I hated that I sounded like a little girl, uncertain and frightened. He came over to me, slowly as if I might run away, and brought me to his chest. I couldn't remember ever being hugged like that. It sounds silly, but I felt so safe and warm. Maybe even a little cherished.

Alex played with a strand of my hair. "I've just been so hungry for you and... When there's a will, there's a way, Melanie. We're going to figure out something."

I'd begun to cry, but I laughed through my tears. "What a fucking cliché."

"No one makes me harder than you do. No one drives me crazy like you can with just a roll of your eyes, when you walk, a smirk. Fuck, you make me hot."

Not exactly romantic, and definitely not a declaration of love, but there was honest affection in those crude words.

Or maybe I was just looking for it.

I pulled my head back and kissed him. He stuck his hand in my hair and ruined my twist, but I couldn't stop him. Then he ran a hand down my body, cupping my breast, stroking my side, pressing against my pussy and clutching my ass.

"We're going to figure out something. We just need to wait a few more months."

That felt like an eternity. A sillier, more immature part of me thought we could run away tonight.

"Right." I stared at the trees beyond the top of his right shoulder.

He put his fingers on my chin and turned my face back to his. My tear-filled eyes plead for something I didn't think I'd ever receive.

He kissed me softly one last time. "I promise."

"Gonna put me up in an apartment? Visit me when you can pry yourself from the parties? I'll be be your kept girl." I wiped a tear away. "Your kept teenager."

"Jesus Christ, Melanie, sometimes you have the flair for the dramatic. Just like..." he trailed off.

"My mother?"

He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "What do you want me to say? We will be together. In public. No hidden apartments, no secret affair. I just ask for a little time."

"You've had 4 months."

"Do you really think that's enough time for me to separate myself enough from your mother to start dating her daughter? Think about it for a minute, for God's sake."

"Do you really think that any amount of time will make it okay?"

Alex shook his head and looked at the grass. "So, should we go to the best French restaurant in town tomorrow night?"

I laughed even though I wanted to desperately hold on to my pout. "No."

In spire of the heaviness of the conversation, I felt drowsy. Satisfied.

I shimmied over to him, still annoyed and confused, and kissed his nose. I was doomed. I loved him. Any intelligence I might have possessed was ignored by my starving body.

"How much more time?"

Alex put a piece of errant hair back behind my ear. "Not much longer. Soon. I promise."

I looked deep into his sapphire eyes and saw no trace of a lie. Just affection. Desire. I wanted to believe him. And so I believed him.

I hugged him delicately, as if he were a dream that might slip away if I touched him too hard. "Can you smuggle me back in? My father will be watching?"

He kissed the space between my throat and shoulder. "That I can do for you."

"I love you, Alex."

He kissed me again and then blew air across my ear. "Soon."

12