The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Sonya," responded our guest, moving alongside me, his hand deftly slipping under the hem of my dress to cup my ass. I shivered with delight, feeling my nipples swelling even more under my dress. The moment was erotic to me in so many ways – realizing Mister Richards was being so brazenly forward and possessive and that Donnie, following along behind us, could not help but see him lay his claim and did nothing to stop him.

As we approached the table, I started to point to a seat on one side, but Mister Richards made himself at home, sitting at the head of the table where Donnie always sat. I glanced nervously at my husband who stood there, mouth gaping open at Mr. Richard's naked gall, until our guest turned in his seat and said with good natured humor, "Come, Donnie, sit, man. I wouldn't dream of enjoying everything your wife has to offer without you at my side." He pointed to the seat to his left. "Sit down, man, sit down!"

Donnie stood stock still for a moment, his face so red, I thought he might stroke out, but then, his shoulders sagged slightly and without a word, he took his seat. I brought in the food and took the seat to Mr. Richard's right. While in the kitchen, I was inspired to provide my guest with another surprise and had slipped off my panties.

As Mister Richards dined, I discovered that he was nearly ambidextrous, eating primarily with his left hand as he leaned to his right and his right hand stayed busy stroking my thigh and occasionally fingering my naked pussy. The first time his fingers brushed against my trimmed bush and then slithered down between my swollen labia, he raised his eyebrows and then gave me a pleased wink. He did little to conceal my wetness on his fingers as he would now and again bring his fingers to his mouth, shiny and dripping with my pussy cream, and suck them clean.

He seemed to relish every dish I served him, praising me loudly as he worked his way through my meal. We talked of all sorts of mundane things, of my other children and their efforts at school, Tara's college plans and of how the local high football team was doing, through all of it, not getting more than a few grunts from Donnie who picked at his food and glowered at me throughout the meal.

Afterwards, we rose and I suggested we retire to the living room for drinks and cigars. I had called Lilly and had found out his favorite brand of cigars and where to find them. They were jaw dropping expensive, but after Key West, I felt more than able to indulge in such luxuries. Donnie declined one, but Mister Richards was more than pleased to accept a cigar, along with a snifter glass of decent cognac Lilly had recommended as well. I bent over in front of him with a box of wood matches, offering him his best glimpse yet of my breasts as the front of my dress gaped open. He smiled appreciatively as he brought his cigar to life.

He again patted the seat next to him and I scooted up beside him, his hand quickly reclaiming possession of my thigh, slowly sliding his fingers up and down my leg as the small talk continued. Donnie barely spoke a few words throughout the next thirty minutes or so as Mister Richards held forth on politics and economics, focusing greatly on how he expected our town to fare in the long run in light of the slowly recovering economy.

It was only when he asked Donnie directly about his company and how it was recovering from the recession, that my husband stirred above a nearly comatose state. "We're doing alright. We've got a long ways to go, but we're doing alright," he said, his voice slightly defensive and suspicious.

Mister Richards blew firm rings of smoke into the air and replied, "I suppose you would know, my friend...but a man in my position hears things. Frankly, if I had stock in your company, I'd be selling it now. I would guess in another month or two...well." He paused and shrugged. "Maybe things will work out, Donnie. Miracles do happen."

I gave my husband a long and questioning look, but he refused to look into my eyes. I wondered what Mister Daniels might actually know and if Donnie knew it too, but had not told me.

The tension went up suddenly in the room, but Mister Richards cut through it like a knife as he laughed and said, "Well, no matter. I'd say you've nothing to worry about, so long as Sonya here has a taste for cock." His hand slid between my thighs and two fingers slipped into my molten pussy effortlessly.

I groaned as he stirred his fingers around inside me, managing to somehow purr. "I love cock...I always will!"

Donnie's look of dismay vanished as he resumed glaring at us again as I wiggled next to Mister Richards, his fingers feeling so damned good in my pussy. "Yes sir, what a fortunate day it was for us all when you two came into my office and accepted my offer."

My guest beamed down at me and with trembling lips, I found myself rising, spurred on by his torturous fingers and a sudden need to kiss him. My lips pressed against Mister Richard's, my tongue snaking into his mouth to be met and dominated by his tongue, a demon like snake of flesh whose movements alone made me feel slutty and aching to sin.

When the kiss was finished, I had somehow climbed up onto the sofa onto my knees, allowing Mister Richards to brazenly finger me in front of Donnie. The banker looked at my husband with a big grin. "I often think about that first time, my boy – that first time when I asked Sonya to strip naked and suck my cock. Do you remember, Donnie? Do you remember how easy it was for her, how she sucked me with such enthusiasm...such honesty? You and I were privileged, sir...privileged to watch the birth of a total and complete whore slut like your wife."

Donnie sat rigid in his chair, his fingers clenched so tight, he might have drawn blood on his palm. Mister Richards pressed on. "Do you remember how much she enjoyed it, Donnie? How willing she was to be a slut? How she ate my cum like a starving woman and then rubbed my cock against her face?"

"Yes, I remember," Donnie hissed through clenched teeth.

Mister Richards chuckled and replied, "Yes, of course you do. As I recall, you were sporting significant wood when you walked out of my office." He took a puff from his cigar and then pointed it at my husband. "I imagine you were as shocked to be as turned on as you were watching your wife enjoying sucking another man's cock."

Donnie's face was again a bright crimson and he stammered, "No...fuck no!"

I let out another moan as Mister Richards curled his fingers inside me, fingertips brushing upwards against my pussy wall, getting close to my g-spot. I felt my head spinning and leaned my head against his shoulder, eyeing my husband as an expression of erotic pleasure swept over my face. Mister Richards laughed and said, "Now, Donnie, two men who've shared this lovely creature as we have should never lie to each other. He leaned forward, his fingers still probing me as he said, "I bet you didn't even get home before you had to have her suck you off!"

Donnie started to deny it, but stopped, his face now red and embarrassed as he recalled pulling into a deserted parking lot of a out of business service station, his hand intertwined in my hair as he forced my mouth onto his erection, making me suck him just as I had done to the banker. He looked down at his lap and at the betraying bulge tented in his slacks.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, man!" exclaimed Mister Richards. "Some men are born to command..." he paused and grinned proudly. "And some men are born to be cuckolds. You should be glad to discover your calling. I bet you've cum more in the last year than in all the rest of the years of your marriage."

Donnie tried to raise his head up and deny it, but he sat there, head bowed while his lips moved silently. Only when I cried out with orgasmic pleasure as Mister Richards' fingers found my special place and sent a sudden burst of ecstatic joy roaring through me, did my husband look up – just in time to see me suddenly ejaculate pussy juice, a great gush that splattered over Mister Richards's hand to splash on the sofa cushions.

"Oh, Sonya," Donnie moaned. "What the hell are we doing?"

Mister Richards chuckled again as his fingers kept probing. "Why she's doing what she was born to do, Donnie...being a whorish slut." He winked at my husband and said, "And you're doing what you were meant to do – enjoy watching her being pleasured by another man." As I quivered, leaning into Mister Richards, he slipped his fingers from my pussy and held them up to my face. He looked at Donnie and said, "Can you imagine her doing this a year ago, man? Lick my fingers clean, Sonya."

Donnie's eyes were wide with amazement, lust and anger as he watched me take all three of our banker's cum covered fingers into my mouth and loving suck on them like a hard penis, licking them clean of my own creams.

"I think it's high time you took off that lovely dress, my dear," said Mister Richards in that confident voice of his...one that brooked no argument nor expected one to be given. I obeyed instantly, not hesitating as I stood up and pulled the dress over my head, leaving myself naked except for my pearls and my high heels. I smiled down at my banker and then over at my husband, my breasts heaving with desire and pleasure, my nipples so swollen that they hurt and my pussy dripping juices that made my thighs glisten.

"The pearls are a nice touch, you can leave them on. They give you a sense of whorish elegance, Sonya. Wouldn't you agree, Donnie?" Mister Richards said as he reached out and slid his hand between my heavy breasts.

Donnie took several deep breaths before he replied, "She's a whore alright." He shifted in his seat, tugging at his crotch as if to maneuver his erection into a more comfortable position.

"And you love me for being one, don't you, Donnie," I gasped, my voice becoming a moaning cry as I said my husband's name as Mister Richards' fingers tugged and pinched a blood engorged nipple.

When Donnie didn't answer, choosing to simply glare at us, Mister Richards frowned and said in that commanding tone, "Well answer her, man! Might as well be honest – do you love that your wife is a whore?"

"Donnie trembled and I could see the impact of Mister Richards' voice had on him...like an alpha wolf cowing one of his pack. "Yes, I do," he finally said in a voice almost too soft to be a whisper.

Grinning, Mister Richards got to his feet and said, "Well, it's high time you saw first hand some examples of how much of a slut your wife can be." He turned to me and said, "My dear, let us retire to the bedroom...your matrimonial bed as it were."

An orgasmic shiver rippled through me and I moaned, "Oh yes, sir!" I took his hand and led him to the stairs, and he followed me up the steps, literally on my heels as I drew his hand back to my breast, his pelvis bumping up against my naked buttocks, his erection evident in his pants.

Midway up the staircase, he paused, pulling me against him as he looked down into the living room at Donnie who was sitting there looking pitiful in his easy chair and said, "C'mon, Donnie. I wouldn't dream of leaving you out of the fun we're going to have." When my husband hesitated, Mister Richards hardened his voice and said, "Get up here, Donnie. You must play your part in this!"

Another thrill shot through me, partly from feeling Mister Richard's free hand cup my mound from behind and partly from seeing Donnie slowly rise up from his chair and move towards the steps, dragging his feet, but unable to hide the erection in his pants. By the time he reached our bedroom, Mister Richards had instructed me to undress him and I was on my knees, untying and removing his shoes...then pulling off his socks before rising slightly to undo his belt.

As I pulled his dress pants off along with his boxers, Mister Richard's cock sprung out – nearly eight inches of magnificently thick cockmeat, stiff and throbbing – and slapped me in the face. As Donnie stared balefully at me kneeling before our banker, Mister Richards turned and looked about the room as if assessing the situation. "Suck me, Sonya," he commanded, "While I decide how to arrange things."

With a gratified moan, I slipped my lips around his hard cock, relishing his taste after three long weeks. I could taste sweat, body wash and pussy as my tongue swirled around his cock head happily. "For God's sake, man. Get out of those clothes," he snapped at my husband. "One might as well be comfortable!"

I turned my head slightly to look at Donnie, realizing that I was showing him how enthusiastically I was sucking Mister Richards. He stared back and then shaking off his lethargy, quickly undressed. Mister Richards nodded approvingly at our king sized bed and then pointing at the upholstered straight back chair in front of my vanity, said to Donnie, "Here, move this to the foot of the bed. You will need a good seat to watch from."

Donnie meekly obeyed while Mister Richards intertwined his fingers in my hair and held my head fast while he began pumping his cock into my mouth. Abruptly he stopped and helped me to my feet. "You have such a sweet mouth, Sonya," he murmured appreciatively."

"Thank you, Sir," I said, feeling pleased at his kind words. "You taste wonderful too."

He grinned and said, "Like that did you? I will pass your compliments on to my wife." His grin grew wider at my look of astonishment. I had never even considered Mister Richards being married. I knew or at least strongly suspected he fucked his secretary, Lilly Fox, but I was sure that wasn't her I had just tasted. He ran his thumb over my lips, resisting my efforts to suck it into my mouth while he added, "Perhaps someday, we'll have you over for dinner, Sonya. My wife is a shy thing, but you and I could have some fun, I think."

His words sent shivers through me, his tone saying maybe more than his actual words and again, his confidence and his strength seemed to shine from him and I felt myself grow wetter as he spoke. "I'd love that," I murmured in reply.

That seemed to please him and he leaned into me and kissed me, his tongue snaking hungrily into my mouth while one hand cupped and squeezed my breast and the other again found its way between my legs to finger me, making me moan appreciatively. I closed my eyes for a moment, simply losing myself in the pleasure this older man was giving me and then suddenly remembering my husband was nearby, opened up my eyes to see him standing at the foot of the bed next to the straight back chair, looking both lost and aroused, his erection, while not small, seeming a bit puny next to the one poking my belly.

I wondered what evil might dwell inside me that allowed me to take pleasure from knowing that my husband stood there helpless as I stood naked in the arms of another man, kissing him the way I had only kissed my husband up to a year ago. I wondered what evil might be inside me that allowed me to take pleasure from knowing that my actions were so arousing to my husband.

Mister Richards finally broke the kiss, bringing three fingers up between us, dripping with my cunt cream. He licked his middle finger clean and then offered me all three to suck on. "Samples are nice, Sonya, but I believe its time I sampled your fine pussy directly," he said a bit smugly.

Again, I was feeling incredibly aroused. I had conceived of tonight including a good fucking or two, but realizing that this man who I lusted for so greatly, wanted to lick my pussy, made me tremble and then gasp as a little orgasm hit me and I again ejaculated pussy juice, sending it splattering against his legs and down my thighs.

Laughing at my obvious excitement, Mister Richards guided me to the bed and laid me down on my back, my head resting near the foot of the bed. "Donnie, assume your post. You should be able to lean in and get a good view of things," he directed my husband, who paused for a moment, but then as Mister Richards climbed awkwardly onto the bed, his pot belly and years making him a bit slow, Donnie moved to straddle the chair, his cock swinging back and forth like an excited rooster dancing about in courtship.

Mister Richards knelt between my legs and then slowly eased down until he was lying down, his face hovering over my pussy. I had my knees drawn back and spread. His hands roamed over my inner thighs, making me tremble with need as he teased me with brief brushing touches of his fingers against my spread labia.

"Please, eat me, Mister Richards," I crooned, so anxious to feel his mouth on my sex. I trembled as I felt his warm breath blowing across the wet, exposed flesh of my cunt. I could sense his lips so close to my flesh, my body quivered in anticipation. Then he paused and raised his head and looked at Donnie, a growing smirk on his face.

"Donnie, stand up and help a fellow," he said in that confident, 'I know you're going to do whatever I fucking ask' voice of his. Rolling my eyes upward, I watched my husband stand, straddling the chair. "Take your wife by the ankles and spread her legs wide.

Donnie's nostrils flared in anger and passion, but he obeyed, leaning over the bed, his cock now waving just above my face as he took hold of my ankles. "That's the way, Donnie," intoned Mister Richards as if he was teaching a lesson in accounting. "Spread Sonya's legs wide, let me get a good look at her wet pussy." Mister Richards looked up at me, my eyes wide at the erotic spectacle of it all and then he said, "You're very wet, Sonya. Who are you wet for?"

Without hesitation, I said in a loud and clear voice. "I'm wet for you, Sir."

My banker nodded and said, "Are you sure? You're not wet for your husband?"

Again, without hesitation and never sparing Donnie a second glance, I replied, "No, my pussy's wet for you, Mister Richards."

I heard Donnie moan although with arousal or misery, I wasn't sure. "I see, Sonya," said Mister Richards in a pleased tone. "Why is that, Sonya?"

I flicked my eyes towards my husband's pained voice and answered, "Because I want you, Mister Richards. I want you more than I've ever wanted another man. I want you to lick me and fuck me and cum in me and cum on me. I want to be totally owned by you. I want to be your whore, your slut with all my heart and soul."

Mister Richards chuckled again and replied, "My whore...yes, you are, Sonya." He glanced up at Donnie and said commandingly, "Now spread her legs a little wider...that's it...now pull those legs back a little towards you...oh yes, perfect!" Without another word, Mister Richards mashed his face between my spread legs, his face burrowing into my cunt as I let out my first scream of the night as his tongue lashed out at my swollen clitoris.

The whole carnal scene served to send me into immediate orgasm. Mister Richards was tonguing my pussy like a master cunt licker, making me writhe with ecstatic joy while my husband held my legs spread wide for the banker, staring down as the older man tongued me and made me cum – not only watching another man pleasure his wife, but assisting him in his efforts.

Mister Richards' tongue was a thing alive in and of itself, swirling through my sopping wet flesh like a dervish, feverishly licking me and then delving deep into the quivering sodden folds of my cunt and then torturing my clitoris with long, slow, expert licks, making gobbling noises as he slurped up the torrent of pussy cream practically ejaculating from my cunt.

I tried to keep my eyes fixed on Mister Richards' bobbing face, but I couldn't keep my head still, the extreme pleasure of his tongue making me roll and shake my head, Donnie's face constantly flashing by, his gaze trying to take in and make sense of another man eating my cunt and making me sob and moan with such intense pleasure.

Donnie's cock bounced about, occasionally striking my face, smearing precum over my forehead and cheeks as he leaned further in, trying to get the head of his cock to my lips. I started to open my mouth to suck my husband, but then I caught Mister Richards gazing up at me as his mouth worked its pleasure on my pussy and I said in a sing song voice, "May I have permission to suck my husband's cock, Sir?'