The Stone Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But by far, her favourite people were the Amags, and it was to them she entrusted her divine secrets.

She left the rest of the ignorant pricks to themselves, for she knew in her Divine mind that many people would turn away from love and pursue hatred, regardless of how much capacity for love she put in their beings ...

But, at least the Amags were faithful to her.

And she would often swim in the River Indus and utter divine oracles in the twilight hours. And all the Amags would come down to the river to watch her and listen to her. Then return to the village fired up with love's urgent longings. And, the way they made love after seeing and hearing the Goddess Mermaid? The whole district would be illuminated as if the village itself was on fire because of the intensity and passion with which they made love, and the heat it generated. When the Amags make love? The night sky above their village lights up like a spitting spermatozoa and come-juice fireworks-display; the likes of which you have never seen, regardless of how many opening and closing Olympic ceremonies you have attended, or of how beautiful you think the Sydney Harbour Bridge is when a few flimsy firecrackers are strapped to it, and pyrotechnically go off! *

One day, the goddess Mermaid was observing the love of the Amags for one another, and she began to miss Merman. She was not sad, for that is not an emotion she can feel. Neither can she suffer, but in human terms, she was sad and suffering.

And, as she created the human race, she knew their capacity for love, and knew that a human could satisfy her cravings for love. It was in her plan from day Amag. There is no day one in a goddess's mind. She always was, always is, and always will be. (You might have to think about that one. *). In Christian terms, she lives in the eternal now. Everything past, present and future is now to her. The eternal now.

But , the Goddess Mermaid did not just want any human. She wanted someone special. And so she devised a test, and kept the secret of this test to herself.

One twilight, she announced to the Amags that she would be leaving them; denying them of her physical, living, breathing presence, but she would leave them a reminder of her presence in the form of a stone statue. And they could pray to her, and ask her anything, for she would be watching them, and would hear their prayers and grant their wishes.

And so it came to be.

The Goddess Mermaid disappeared, and reappeared in the village in the form of a stone statue; sexual, sensual and erotic. With breasts and pubes. Perfect breasts and a perfect snatch. *

The Amags were so distraught (not by the statue, though. That just made them hornier than they already were; by her absence, okay?). They were so distraught, they mourned for a full year.

And then, they got over it, and got on with their life.

Up where the earth kisses the sky in a pure way ...

I finally arrived at the Amag village ... (it was not all that different to Eden itself, as in a paradise of preternatural delight, albeit that the remote mountain regions of Kashmir are at a much higher altitude than the Bay of Bengal) ...

It was morning, for I had trekked all night to get there ...

I was dressed up in a Phantom suit so that none of the Indian women (or the encroaching Pakistani, or Chinese ones in that region) would recognise me and rape me. (For, when the Phantom walks the streets as an ordinary man? He walks them as Mr Walker, with his Wolf, Devil. When I walk the streets as an ordinary Walker? I dress up as the phantom, and disguise my devilish Wolf nature. *

Before entering the Amag village, I took off my Phantom suit, and dressed in my ordinary clothes. My Mr Walker look. (Yes, it pays to be a member of the Phantom club). *

And I was greeted by King Flow.

He was walking backwards at the time and just bumped into me.

We had quite a long conversation. After he turned around that is, and moved forward. Briefly it went like this.

King Flow: (embracing me) Amag. Me: Amag. King Flow: Amag? Me: (nodding) Amag. (pause) Amag? King Flow: Amag Me: (nodding again) Amag. Both of Us (at the same time) AMAG! etc ... *

This went on for quite a while. It's a delightful Uni-Lingual language once you conquer the linguistics. *

I was not only welcomed, I was treated like royalty itself.

And treated to a sumptuous Royal banquet, and music and dancing from every other Amag, besides King Flow and Queen Fowl, that is.

I was impatient to gaze upon the Stone Goddess, but as the original saying goes (the one the Romans stole), 'When in Amag do as the Amags do.'

So I waited as patiently as I could, for King Flow informed me a couple had just been married and a thanksgiving ceremony was to be performed before the Stone Goddess that very day ...

I couldn't wait, yet I could, because I had to.*

And finally the time arrived; the moment when I first laid eyes upon, and beheld the Stone Goddess.

And I was mesmerised by her beauty.

Only one word can describe her incomparable beauty: Amag.

I have to admit I did feel a bit left out of the thanksgiving ceremony, for it was an all-in love-making session.

But the way the Amags make love? Again. Amag.

It did, however, afford me the opportunity to gaze upon (stare at) the Stone Goddess, and for that I was more than grateful ...

I had only been gazing upon her beauty for a few moments when I had what is called an epiphany (or enlightenment, or a revelation) and intuitively I knew what her Divine Secret was, and what her Test was.

And immediately I wondered why the Amags themselves did not realise what it was ...

But then, again, as if the Stone Goddess herself was imparting her own wisdom to me, I knew the answer to that question also. They were created to love each other physically, and her spiritually ...

I also knew intuitively that I could not do anything about putting the 'Test' to the test, so to speak until the thanksgiving love-fest ceremony was over ...

So I spent the following eight hours just gazing at the Stone Goddess. Into her eyes mainly (when I wasn't staring at her breasts, stomach, thighs and pubic hair, and every other delightful region of her body, that is) ...

I held off from masturbating out of respect for the Amag (and, I would have to say, it was the hardest sacrifice I ever made in my life. It made some of my earlier expeditions such as climbing Mt Everest naked and barefooted (using my penis as a claw) or swimming in Krakatoa as it erupted, seem like child's play.

Boy, when the Amags make love? They make love.

Eight hours later, the ceremony finally ended, and they went to bed? ...

And it was twilight.

And again, another moment I had anticipated for so long arrived. The moment when I would physically touch the Stone Goddess ...

I had to make sure no-one was watching, for what I was about to do, could so easily have been misinterpreted as disrespect or sacrilege ...

There was one particular spot on her body that I had to kiss first. (I cannot tell you what this spot is, however, for it is a private matter between the Stone Goddess and I, and it is a noble thing to keep the secrets of a Queen ... Suffice to say, it was the first thing I noticed about her when I saw her photograph.

After I had kissed this particular spot, and a spot adjacent to this spot, and a few other spots, and a couple of others, I spent the following few hours using my fingertips to trace the outline of her form, and get a feel for her ... and commit her to memory ...

And then I did the same thing with my lips; I kissed her on every part of her stony body ... and left not one square-inch of her body untouched by either my fingertips or my lips ... And the kisses were gentle; soft ...

And then, the actual moment I had really been waiting for arrived. The prior two moments (of first, beholding the Stone Goddess with my eyes, and secondly, of physically handling her) had come and gone, and it was time for the third moment, which was by far my most anticipated moment of my lifetime ...

I knew intuitively what the consequences and ramifications of what I was about to do entailed ...

If I was to proceed with what I was about to do, I had to give up everything, or sacrifice everything I owned, including intangible things such as my fame and my reputation. Everything. And if I proceeded? There would be no turning back.

My fortune? Men only dream of the wealth I had acquired over the years. My fame? Again, men only dream of such renown.

I did not even have to think about it. In an instant, I let go of it all, and counted it as mere dung. For, what I was about to receive is what is referred to in Christian terms as the hidden treasure, or the pearl of great price, that a man sells (or gives away) everything he owns to possess. To gain all? One has to lose all. Amag.

And so, having mentally let go of everything I owned, I gently laid the erect Stone Goddess on her back ...

And then?

Since all I had brought with me were the clothes I was dressed in (apart from my Phantom costume, which I respectfully folded up neatly and placed on a tree), I undressed, and let go of everything tangible or physical that I owned (independent of my penis, that is): my possessions. (For, prior to making this trek to the Amag village? I had philanthropised with non-gay abandon, and distributed my vast fortune (every last cent of it to various charities, but not before building 1000 room, down-and-out shelters with 5* accommodation, in every major city in the world, and advertising them as First-Come, Best-Dressed).

Intuition is not normally associated with males, but I intuitively knew what was going to happen when I met the Stone Goddess. I knew I would no longer need the material goods of this world, for I would be living on love alone. Amo sola in Latin. Amag in Amag.

So, I undressed, and positioned myself over her, resting my bodyweight above her with the strength of my arms, as my palms pushed into the ground just above her hips ... alongside her perfectly-proportioned breasts and stony, erect nipples.

And, as I was poised over her ...

I looked into her eyes ...

And, lowered my head enough to whisper in her ear ... Amag (in a velvet whisper) ...

And, then I kissed her on the lips ... with a kiss of the mouth ...

And, as soon as our lips touched? ...

Her body was no longer stone, but she assumed her Divine, golden flesh again ... And when I write, 'Her Golden Flesh'? Believe me, the most exquisite gold ingot of this world? It's lustre pales in comparison to the beauty of the colour and radiance of her flesh. Her flesh is solid, yet molten in appearance, and makes a real man melt just beholding it, let alone laying upon it, in a flesh-to-flesh, skin-to-skin, groin-to-groin, and pubis-to-pubis clash of ferocious delicacy and delicate ferocity. Mingling. Molten Mingling. Gold, purified in the fiery furnace of Love itself.

And, she looked into my eyes knowingly ...

And, she imparted all of the Divine Wisdom that is stored in her mind to me ... and my mind was flooded with knowledge of everything worthy of knowing about ... All of the sciences: astronomy, astrology, cosmology, anatomy, medicine, (gynaecology?) etc. All knowledge. My mind instantly knew everything about them as she understood them, and grasped and perceived them. For she has the mind of a goddess. And she also imparted to me the most necessary knowledge: the knowledge of what love is.

And I, now knowing, knew what it was she wanted me to do ...

And so, I lowered myself onto and into her ...

And, the precise moment when our bodies met down below?

When the tip of my penis first touched her labia?

Indescribable. Amag.

And, I entered her ...

wetness ...

For she was wet with the wetness of real love. Hot, wet and womanly. Divine.

Again, indescribable. Amag.

And as we made love? Soft, slow, sensual, erotic love? Yet still passionate?

And she finally spoke?

Her voice?

Almost indescribable. The tones and inflections of her Honey Whispers. Amag.

And while we were making love?

I was transformed into a new being ... I shed my former self ...

And, I was absorbed into her ... and we became one ...

It was a union of the bodies and a union of the minds.

A meeting of bodies and a meeting of minds.

It was perfect union.

Union.

This was god and goddess love.

Amag.

AMMAG!!! AAAMMMAAAGGG!!! (And hence, Westerners have the expression during their pathetic attempt at love-making which they style 'sex' of Ah ma Gad. *).

And after we had come and come and come again? ...

The following morning finally came ...

Dawn arrived ...

(not Dawn Fraser, okay? The morning) ... * This is elite love-making, not Asian flag-stealing tirades, hissy-fits, tantrums, and repetitive early-morning laps.

Every lap with a goddess is new. A goddess makes ever session new. No boredom. Again, boredom is another word not in the Amag language.

The sky came in orgasmic shades and hues and saturations ...

And, she looked even more glorious than she did at twilight ... (albeit her hair was a bit ruffled. But to me? That added a certain lustre to her glorious beauty ... Her hair is like a diadem of the most exquisite black diamonds; or precious stones that do not belong to this world but are from another ... and when the light catches her hair? And splays through it like light passing through a black diamond? It is as though she had her black mane tinted with the midday sky in all its cobalt glory, for it shines with hues of blues and blacks and saturations never before seen by mortal eyes ...

Superman's hair? Black & Blue. Where does he come from? Not earth. Krypton. Another planet. (Best analogy I can come up with, okay?) ...

And her eyes? They are as deep and dark and black and mysterious and delicious as the universe itself ... Look up into the night sky from a remote location on a clear night, and just soak up the universe's depth and the twinkling of the stars and you get some idea of what it is to look into her eyes from close range ...

And I will not describe the rest of her body, for I have already done so in a body of work known as 'The Twilight Hours' (the proceeds of which are already committed to charity; a charity of my own choosing; the relocation of the unemployed in remote areas to cities of their own choosing).*

And, she eventually took me by the hand down to the river ... And we made love in the water ...

For do not forget she is still the Goddess Mermaid. And for all intents and purposes? I became the new god Merman. Replacing the old god Merman. And yet, I knew she would never consume me, and that I could absorb and soak up all of her love. Why? Because she made me that way. We are unique equals. Amag.

And, the Amags finally rose from their post-coital slumber ...

Only to find that their beloved Stone Goddess had gone ....

And they were distraught ... and they ran to the river looking for her ... in a trail of infinitely delightful come odours ... (Let us run after the odour of their ointments ...

And, they found her there ... in all her glory ...

And, the Amag all bowed down and adored and worshipped her on the banks and shores of the River Indus ...

And they all wondered what had brought this all about ... for they could not see me ... She had made me invisible to them ...

And I now live making perpetual love to her ... 24/7.

And to this day, even the Amag are unaware of why her smile is so Divine

Or why here eyes are in orgasmic-mode all of the time ...

And thus ends the story of the Stone Goddess (who is now the Flesh Goddess) ... The Goddess Mermaid. A goddess of the body and a goddess of the mind.

Amag.

12