The Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking in a huge and shuddering breath, Loretta spent quite a bit of time savoring the soft, smooth, silky texture of the younger woman's skin, lovingly caressing those sculpted mounds of flesh. She simply could not get enough of those delightful little treasures, the thought of denying them to herself no longer anywhere in her mind. The nipples, she noted, were big and brown and hard enough to cut diamonds and she devoted some time to fingering them in all the ways she herself loved.

Moaning ecstatically, Dana arched her back under all of this attention, perhaps not coincidentally pushing her breasts right into her mother's face. Loretta didn't even try to resist the temptation to suck one of those delicious teats right into her mouth, nursing at it, lashing it with her tongue, and doing all of those things her husband seemed to have forgotten how to do. Dana moaned even louder, tangling her fingers in her mother's hair, and nearly coming right then and there.

Needing to stop these proceedings before she did have a humiliatingly quick climax, Dana dismounted her mother and knelt down in front of her. With fingers made every bit as clumsy by passion as Loretta's had been, she still managed to get the older woman's pants unfastened and hauled down. A pause to remove the shoes she had neglected to get off first, then the slacks were yanked off and pitched aside.

Loretta didn't need to be asked and opened her legs wide, thrilling to the sight of the girl moving in between them. Fingers roughly pulled the crotch of her panties aside and the sensation of her hot breath wafting over her most intimate of places caused her to let out a plaintive, needy wail. Dana was quick to give her what she needed too, diving headlong straight into that juicy, dripping cunt.

Her eyes rolling back into her head, her whole body writhing and bouncing, her hands clawing at the couch cushions, Loretta could not catch her breath enough to let out anything more than a hoarse, strangled gasp as she was feasted upon. This was the first time Dana had ever been between any woman's legs and so she certainly was no professional at cunnilingus, but it was certainly crystal clear that her mother had no quarrels with her performance.

Then again, how could it be anything but an incredible experience when you had your own daughter between your legs, lapping at your pussy?

Loretta's climax built rapidly and, though she tried every trick she had ever learned to hold it off, to make this unique and perfect experience last just as long as possible, there was no holding it back. Her whole body convulsing, nearly levitating up and off the couch, she endured a violent but mostly silent orgasm as she still couldn't breath normally. Then, with an unladylike grunt, she collapsed back again and lay limp, twitching periodically.

Dana was proud of herself, to say the least, and took a long moment to admire the wreckage of her mother, then got up onto the couch beside her to hold her tight until she recovered.

When Loretta was finally able to tell up from down again, she gave the teen a shy grin. "Thank you, baby," she husked, giving her a weak hug. "I haven't felt anything like that in years!"

"It was my pleasure, mom." the teen answered sincerely, hugging her back. "Make no mistake about that."

The women leaned towards each other slowly, lips parting.

Literally one half second before their lips would have met, they were interrupted by a loud chirping and rattling. The sudden noise seemed to come out of nowhere and almost made them both jump out of their skins, but they soon figured out that it was Loretta's cell phone ringing and vibrating. Giggling to themselves as they relaxed back into each others arms, the women looked to where Loretta's pants had ended up.

The sight of her empty jeans lying on the ground, part of them bouncing and shaking just a little thanks to that cell phone inspired another round of giggling.

"Let's not answer it," Dana said, turning back to her mother. She could thank of lots more interesting things to do than talk on the phone! The older woman pulled away though, getting up on wobbly legs to go and answer that call.

"I think we'd better get it. If it's your father, he'll start wondering why we couldn't or wouldn't take a call from him and start asking awkward questions." Looking out the window as she picked up her phone, she saw what looked like a blizzard outside. "Besides, in weather like this, he might be calling to say that he and your uncle Will weren't able to make it to their game. We don't want him to come home early and find us like this."

Dana really had no choice but to agree. Just as she had when her father was leaving though, she was able to watch her mother's bottom as the woman crossed the room and bent down to get her phone. The fact that this time she wasn't wearing any pants however had her drooling just a little. If only she had been smart enough to just take those panties off . . .

Sure enough, Loretta saw with some dismay, the caller ID said that it was her husband.

"Hello?"

A few minutes later, when the call was over, Loretta turned back to her little girl, beaming. "Well, the good news is that your father and uncle are safe and sound. After fighting their way through this snowstorm and getting nowhere, they finally realized that they would have to give up on seeing their football game. The bad news is that we're going to have to listen to some endless bitching and moaning from the two of them over missing it when they finally get home." She paused a moment for effect, then added the stinger. "The wonderful news is that the roads are closing and so they are going to stay in a hotel overnight - maybe even longer if this storm keeps up and they can't clear the streets!"

Dana needed a moment to soak it in. Before, she could only have looked forward to a precious couple of hours of fooling around with her mother before they had to clean up and get things back in order before her dad came home. Now, though they could spend the rest of the day and all night tangled up in each other's arms without fear of being caught. If the weather would only hold out, they might even be able to do it again tomorrow and tomorrow night, too.

Now it was the teen who was beaming, rising to her feet and holding out a hand to the other woman. "Come on, mom. Let's go to bed."

Loretta pretended coyness even as she took the hand. "Bed? But it's only a little past noon, honey." She did not resist at all as she was led away towards the master bedroom. "What ever would we do in bed for the rest of the day?"

Dana looked her over from head to toe, thoroughly enjoying not having to hide the desire in her eyes any more as she scrutinized her.

"I'm sure we'll be able to think of something fun to do, mom."

12