The Storm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Oh this is so good,” Julia squealed, “I haven’t had a screw for weeks.”

I was soon thrusting forward hard as the pace increased and we were moaning loudly as we neared our climaxes. The spanking and strapping had been a great turn on for both of us and it wasn’t long before I shot my load into the condom. Shortly after Julia’s body shuddered as she orgasmed and collapsed over the back of the chair for the second time. I pulled my cock out, staggered the few paces back to the couch and flopped onto my back. I turned my head to see Julia push herself off the back of the chair, turn and slide down onto the seat. She slumped in the chair, her chest heaving as she gasped air into her lungs.

“No, leave it there!” Julia exclaimed as I started to roll the sticky condom off my cock.

She stood, staggered across to the couch and somehow managed to manoeuvre so she was kneeling between my legs. Her mouth went to the shrivelled condom and she licked and tongued her juices with obvious delight.

“Mmmmmm.” Julia sighed as she slipped the condom off then sucked the remaining cum off my now limp cock.

After licking her lips and grinning wickedly at me Julia heaved herself further up my body. She collapsed down onto my chest and we both lay panting heavily as we slowly regained our breath. Perspiration dripped off our bodies in the humid room as the storm showed signs of easing. The thunder could be heard from farther away now as Julia put her hands around my neck and pulled herself further up my body. We kissed deeply and she moaned loudly as I ran my hands over her still warm arse.

“Suck this.” Julia said as she guided one of her nipples into my mouth.

I flicked the teat with my tongue, then took it between my lips and sucked hard to find warm mother’s milk seeping into my mouth. In the excitement I had forgotten that Julia was still breast feeding Rebecca and I opened my mouth in shock. Julia grinned down at me, put a hand behind my head and pushed my mouth back onto her nipple.

“Come on Jeff, I make too much milk and you can save me using the damn breast pump tonight.” Julia whispered in my ear as I started to suck again. “Maybe this has been a secret subconscious fantasy of yours Jeffie baby, suck me dry honey.”

My mind was reeling as I sucked hard to make the warm milk flow into my mouth. Images of my younger years flashed into my mind, scenes that I hadn’t thought of for many years. I saw my younger brother sucking on our Mother’s teats and chuckled as I remembered an Aunt telling me that one was orange flavor and the other lemon. For a few minutes I was lost in a long ago world until Julia suddenly let my head go back on the couch.

“Good boy Jeffie, there’s more tomorrow if you want it.” She whispered before kissing me deeply once again, her tongue swirling around my mouth tasting her own milk.

Suddenly Julia leaped off and scurried across to the large mirror on the wall. She turned her back to the mirror then looked back at her reflection to see the red marks still showing brightly on her arse cheeks. She grinned at her reflection then bounced back over to where I was sitting up again on the couch.

As we cuddled together Julia said, “Oh my God Jeff, that was just amazing. I have been fantasizing for years about being spanked and it was far better than I ever imagined, thank you so much.”

I shook my head in wonderment. “It takes two to make a good spanking session Julia, thank you for your trust in me. It was just great, wonderful, amazing.”

“I don’t suppose you could stay an extra day by any chance?” Julia asked hopefully as she kissed me on the cheek.

I thought for a short time before answering. “Well I guess the office can manage without me for another day and the highway is blocked by all those trees. Yeh, I’ll phone them in the morning, it would be great to stay another day.”

“Oh my God!” Julia laughed, “I wonder how many times I have said that tonight? Mmmm I wonder what we can get up too tomorrow?”

“I have a few ideas but I’ll keep them secret.” I chuckled. “Ummm, you want me to use the guest room?”

“Yes if you don’t mind please Jeff.” Julia looked serious. “Sam & I have an agreement to keep our bedroom strictly for ourselves and Rebecca sleeps there with me. I have to feed her again soon, I hope you left enough for her.”

I must have looked worried as Julia giggled and quickly continued. “I’m joking Jeff, I make plenty to go around.”

“Whew, that’s good Julia, I think I’ll go and get some sleep and see you in the morning.” I laughed, kissed her again and stood to leave the room.

Julia jumped up and flung her arms around my neck. “Goodnight my Knight, sleep well.”

We kissed once more and made our separate ways to our beds. It took me a while to get to sleep as my mind raced over the events of the evening. The storm had abated and the rain had stopped although the wind was still blowing strongly. I slipped into sleep, dreaming of red striped arses and the laughing smiling lady I had met that day.

I slept until 7.00am and I was pleased to see the sun shining through a crack in the curtains. I showered, dressed in tee shirt and shorts and went out onto the verandah. I was surprised to see yesterday’s dirty clothes clean and ironed sitting on a chair outside the door.

Once again I knocked on the door and followed the welcoming smell of bacon and eggs to the kitchen.

Julia was sitting at the table wearing a long toweling robe and holding Rebecca in her arms. “Good morning Sir Jeff, how did you sleep?”

“Pretty good Julia, thanks for cleaning my clothes, I can wear them home tomorrow.”

“My pleasure Sir, bacon, eggs, toast and a cuppa tea for your breakfast?”

“That sounds lovely Julia, you have eaten already?”

“Yes! You know us country girls, up at the crack of dawn,” Julia giggled again,

“Hmmm you were up the crack of Julia last night, and it was lovely. I hope you attend to my arse again today Sir, I want to make the most of our time together.”

“That’s something you can be sure of Julia,” I relied, “I have some ideas for us today.”

“Oh goody,” Julia bounced up and thrust the baby into my arms, “Here you hold Rebecca and I’ll get your breakfast.”

Julia and I chatted while I ate breakfast and discovered more about each other’s lives. When I had finished eating and Julia had cleaned the dishes; Rebecca was taken to her room for some more sleep. I waited in the kitchen for a short time and Julia soon returned with a big smile on her face, now dressed in tee shirt and jeans.

“Feel like a tour of the farm?” Julia inquired.

“Good idea,” I replied, “A stretch of the legs and a look around sounds like a good idea, especially with such a lovely guide.”

Julia led me out the back door and along a concrete path that crossed the muddy yard towards a large barn. The wind had died down and the sun was shining brightly, a total contrast to last night’s storm. Julia opened a small door in the side of the barn and we stepped inside. Six empty horse stalls lined one side and hay bales were stacked high at one end. There was a small blacksmith’s forge with all the equipment needed for shoeing horses. Julia took my hand and led me to a store room that was equipped with all the gear needed for saddling up the missing horses.

“Don’t you love the smell of the leather in here?” Julia said and then continued in a sad tone, “It’s a pity we had to get rid of the horses, I love to ride.”

“Why don’t you still have them?” I asked as I gazed around the room, taking note of the coils of rope and an assortment of whips and crops.

“Sam and I don’t get up here often enough to ride anymore,” Julia said wistfully, “And horses are very expensive to keep, we had to employ a full time manager to look after them and the farm. Now we just keep beef cattle and we pay our neighbor to look after them, they don’t need much day to day attention.”

Julia looked so sad that I decided to change the subject and asked, “You trust me Julia?” as I took hold of a riding crop from a rack and slapped it against my hand.

“Oh my God!” Julia exclaimed, her eyes fixed on the crop. “You have just made my cunt so wet. I have fantasized so many times about being punished with a crop!”

She suddenly dropped to her knees and looked up at me, “I do trust you Jeff.”

“Come out into the barn Julia,” I ordered as I took a short coil of rope from a hook and walked out ahead of her with the crop poking out of my back pocket.

I stopped beside one of the large pillars that supported the roof and turned to face Julia who was right behind me.

“Tee shirt off!” I ordered.

Julia’s eyes flashed with excitement and she silently mouthed “Oh my God” once again before pulling the tee shirt off over her head. I took the tee shirt and threw it to one side, sucking in my breath as I gazed once again on her lovely breasts. I took hold of Julia’s left arm and guided her so she was standing facing the smooth wooden pillar.

I firmly pushed her forward and ordered, “Wrap your arms around the pillar Julia.”

Julia obeyed my instruction and moaned as I took the coil of rope and proceeded to lash her wrists together around the post. I moved to stand close behind my lovely captive and ran my fingernails down her bare back. She moaned loudly again and shook with exhilaration as my hands slipped around and unfastened the belt of her jeans. I pulled Julia’s jeans and panties down to the floor, she assisted by lifting her feet and I threw the pants over with the tee shirt. I slapped a hand between Julia’s thighs and she obediently spread her legs wider apart.

I stood and whispered to her, “What color do you see Julia? Is it green?”

“Ohhhhhh yes Sir, green it most certainly is!” Julia exclaimed loudly.

I grinned as I stepped back a pace and took the crop from my back pocket. I gazed in awe at the beautiful sight before my eyes. Julia’s arse stuck out expectantly as she stood with eyes closed awaiting the first crack of the crop. A wave of emotion washed over me as I realized the faith and trust this new friend had in me. I took up my position and gently tapped her cheeks with the leather tip of the crop.

I started with light clips all over both buttocks and the upper thighs. Julia was silent as she absorbed the warm sensations flowing through her, occasional shivers giving away the excitement she was experiencing.

“Whack” - “Owwwwww”

I started to mix some harder smacks in with the lighter clips, mixing them up so that Julia was unsure of the force of each next stroke. The crop left a small red mark with each of the more forceful smacks that made Julia cry out, but most of her sounds were those of pleasure. I moved directly behind her and accurately directed some firm clips on the soft flesh of Julia’s inner thighs. The sting of each one of these made her jump and scream quite loudly but there was no hint of my captive using a safe word.

I stopped and ran a hand over Julia’s red marked cheeks causing her to rotate her arse against my palm.

“More Julia?” I asked, “This is new for me too and I don’t want to go too far.”

“Oh my God,” Julia moaned, “I just love it, the stings are so good. More Sir Knight, please more!”

I stepped back beside Julia and whipped the crop firmly across both cheeks.

Crack! - “Owwwwwww!”

Crack! - “Yowwwww!”

Crack!! - “Ahhhhhhhhh!”

CRACK!! - “Aiiiieeeeeeee!! Red Jeff, red! Oh God, I’m cummmmming!!”

I dropped the crop and supported Julia as her legs collapsed under her and an orgasm swept through her body. She was moaning loudly and her body vibrated in my arms. I had read of this happening in stories but of course this was a first time experience for both of us. When Julia’s leg’s could finally support her I quickly untied her wrists, picked her up in my arms and carried her into the saddle room where I placed her gently onto an old chair. I stood grinning down at Julia as she looked up at me while gasping air into her lungs.

“I’d better check on Rebecca,” Julia panted after a few minutes, reaching out a hand towards me.

“Yes of course.” I said as grasped the hand and hauled her from the chair.

With a supportive arm I assisted Julia back to the house, stopping to collect her clothes off the floor of the barn. My naked friend did not speak as we crossed the yard and I wondered if she was upset.

“I’ll put the kettle on.” I said as we entered the house and Julia scurried off in the direction of the nursery.

Ten minutes later Julia, again dressed in the robe, came into the kitchen with Rebecca in her arms. She smiled at me, sat in the chair and proceeded to feed the baby once again.

I passed a cup of tea over to Julia and asked, “You are very quiet, everything alright?”

“Is everything alright?” Julia repeated, “Oh wow, yes just wonderful thanks Jeffie. I am just blown away from that orgasm you gave me with the crop. I’ve read about that happening but never expected it to happen to me. Amazing, just amazing.”

“Whew, that’s ok then, you had me worried. It was amazing for me to Julia, a first for both of us.”

With Rebecca sucking away at a breast Julia chatted away about our experiences together, time passing easily and quickly as if we had known each other for years.

Julia rocked Rebecca in her arms as she asked, “Fancy some time in the hot tub on the north verandah? I turned the heater on this morning, it should be right by now.”

“A hot tub? Yeh sounds great. This country life is getting better every minute.”

“Great, I’ll get the baby carriage and Rebecca can play or sleep out there with us.” Julia grinned and thrust Rebecca into my arms. “I’ll be back in a sec.”

It wasn’t long before the three of us were out on the north verandah. The large tub had been sunk into the timber deck and was surrounded by a high glass safety fence that also kept leaves and dirt out of the water. A hoist for disabled people attracted my attention and Julia explained that she and Sam sometimes had patients and their parents to stay on the farm. There was an access door to the tub from the main bedroom in addition to the one we used from the house. Rebecca was playing with some toys in her carriage as Julia and I undressed and slipped into the lovely warm water. For a while we just relaxed and chatted, enjoying the companionship and the beautiful view out over the farm’s paddocks. We were lying close together and as I turned to Julia I started to run my fingertips up the inside of her thigh.

“Mmmmmm that feels nice, what did you have in mind Sir?” Julia said as she reached for my cock.

I pushed her hand away. “Just relax Julia, I’m in control here.”

“Mmmmm Yes Sir!” A shiver of excitement accompanied Julia’s reply.

My fingertips played lazily in Julia’s pubic hair before sliding through the water up over her tummy to her breasts. Again she shivered as my fingers made haphazard patterns over her breasts, coming close to but not touching the distended nipples.

“Julia, when you stop breast feeding and your teats are not so sensitive I want you to try clothes pins on the nipples.” I suggested in a firm voice.

“Oh my God, that’s something to look forward too,” Julia moaned, then continued, “I hope you will put them there Jeff, I don’t want this to be the only time I see you.”

My fingers continued to tease as I grinned and replied, “That would be wonderful Julia, as long as Sam agrees.”

“Oh I’m sure he will,” Julia giggled, “One hundred percent sure.”

Suddenly I stood, grasped Julia by the waist and lifted her onto the edge of the spa. I spread her legs apart and buried my face in her wet pussy. Gently I brushed my lips over her slit, exciting her so she raised her hips to my face, demanding more. I placed my lips right over the slit kissing gently, then harder. My tongue separated her labia and as I spread her legs a little wider I ran my tongue up and down the layers of pussy flesh. I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue into and out of her cunt, teasing her as once again she raised her hips, wanting more. My tongue gently caressed Julia’s clit and her legs shuddered as she approached orgasm.

As I sucked on her clit Julia cried out, “Oh my God, this is fantastic, don’t stop Jeff, don’t stop!”

I continued to concentrate on Julia's clit and added to her pleasure by slipping two fingers into her cunt and slowly but surely finger fucking her into orgasm. Julia was like a bucking horse but I held on, continuing to play with her as I removed my fingers and looked up at her. Perspiration was glowing on her forehead as our eyes met, her pleading look telling me to ‘keep going, don’t stop’ so I returned my tongue to her cunt bringing Julia to another shuddering climax. My jaw and tongue were now aching so I moved up beside Julia talking to her, stroking her, caressing her breasts, bringing her back down slowly.

As her breathing returned to something like normal Julia sighed deeply and smiled at me. “Wow Jeff, that was wonderful, you were fantastic, mmmmmm.”

As I assisted Julia to slip back into the tub I switched on the massage bubbles and we lay there holding each other in the sparkling, gurgling water.

“Mmmmmm thank you so much Sir Knight, that was lovely, may I repay you in kind later?” Julia giggled and winked at me.

“You read minds too?” I asked. “That’s exactly what I was thinking.”

The sound of Rebecca crying loudly in her carriage and obviously in need of attention interrupted our reverie.

“Uh oh, looks like the kid needs changing,” I said a little ruefully.

Julia laughed, gave me a kiss and then clambered from the tub. “You have to get used to interruptions when you have kids.”

Julia yelped as I gave her a hard spank on her bottom just before it was out of reach.

“Ouch, oh I want more of that!” Julia cried. “How about after I change Rebecca, I’ll make some lunch for us and afterwards we can go back to the living room?” Julia sassily poked her tongue as she dried herself with a towel. “I want to suck you and be spanked again this afternoon.”

I grinned my agreement at her words, switched off the bubbles and climbed from the pool. I dried myself off as Julia wheeled Rebecca away to be dried and changed. After I dressed I walked around the outside of the house through the garden back to the guestroom. Once again I heard the rumble of thunder and saw flashes of lightning in black clouds building up in the west. I took an item from my suitcase and as I pushed it into a pocket I wondered if I could be trapped here another day? The wind was once again blowing strongly as I crossed the verandah and returned to the kitchen where Julia was preparing lunch.

“Look’s like another storm on the way,” I said, “Perhaps I’ll have to stay another day?”

Julia smiled, “That would be nice but we have to get home tomorrow if we possibly can. Sam is due home and has appointments to attend to in the afternoon.” Julia paused, blushed and turned back to cutting up the tomatoes for the salad.

I wondered if Julia was having second thoughts about what we had being doing together and I was about to ask, when my sexy friend continued.

“Would you get a bottle of wine from the fridge please Sir, there is an opener in the top drawer.” She giggled again, “I’m looking forward to your banana with it’s own cream for dessert. I do love to gobble the goop!”

I laughed loudly as her words reassured me that all was well. The two of us enjoyed the company, food and wine, as the sound of thunder grew closer and the light faded rapidly.

“I’ll just check on Rebecca,” Julia said as we finished clearing the dishes away, “Meet you in the living room in a couple of minutes, Sir.”

“Lovely.” I replied as Julia moved to the door. She jumped as I gave her another playful whack on her arse and I heard giggling as she walked to the bedroom.

The rain started to drum on the corrugated iron roof as I waited by the windows in the living room. Lightning flashed in the darkness of the afternoon as Julia walked in to stand submissively in front of me with her head bowed.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers