The Storm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb rested her head on the bed for a few seconds as she gazed at the unusual sight of her friend's arse and pussy. Her tongue licked her mouth before returning to play on the perineum before pushing once again into the folds of Julia's vagina. She could hear Julia urging her on and moaning with pleasure as Barb moved her head back and forward. Barb loved the taste of Julia's juices as they ran down into and around her mouth as she determinably worked to bring her friend to orgasm. As she felt Julia's body shaking with passion Barb lay her head back on the bed and rested for a short time as her friend moaned with frustration.

The big bold beautiful woman could never explain later why she suddenly raised her head and ran the tip of her tongue up and down Julia's crack before pushing the tip up against her friend's anus. Julia yelped with surprise as Barb's tongue rimmed around the rosebud and then pushed itself hard against the puckered hole.

"Oh yeeeeeeeess Doll!" Julia shrieked loudly. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Julia's body juddered violently with her first climax as Barb's tongue continued to play in her arse hole then she collapsed forward over her lover's large shapely body. Barb confidently pulled Julia back a little then pushed her tongue back into the dripping vagina. Some attention to Julia's clit soon had her friend climaxing noisily again as her sticky cum oozed onto Barb's welcoming lips and tongue. Barb's strong arms eased Julia's trembling body off her own and onto the bed where they both lay panting and shaking.

Naturally Julia was the first to speak as she managed to gasp, "Water please baby."

Barb struggled up and silently blessed Jeff as she reached out for the glass that he had filled before leaving for work that morning. A shiver of guilt ran through her body at the thought of his name as she helped Julia sip some water. Julia smiled weakly at her friend who, after also drinking some water, lay down on the bed beside her perspiring friend. The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing as each assimilated the many thoughts running around in their minds.

"Sensational Doll, just sensational." Julia finally whispered.

"Yes, it sure was honey, thanks for helping me out, I loved it when you sat on my face."

"He he he, I love taking control like that." Julia giggled. "And that rimming, oh my God, was that planned?"

"No it just happened." Barb shook her head from side to side with astonishment. "I've never done anything nasty like that before."

"I washed there VERY thoroughly when I showered this morning, must have been that damn Jung or Yung or Hung at work on my sub-conscience." Julia laughed again. "Next time you sit on my face, ok?"

"Yes Mistress Julia." Barb replied obediently while wondering silently if her guilt would let a next time happen.

The two girls rolled together, hugging each other as they kissed and licked the love juices from around and in each other's mouths.

"I will have to go soon and collect Rebecca." Julia said as the two girls snuggled against each other. "You know Doll, I didn't expect our first time to be so fucking good."

"Oh Jules, this wasn't my first time." Barb confessed as she lay back and looked at the ceiling.

"W'what do you mean?" Julia was aghast as she propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at Barb.

"Read my lips, you are not the first girl I have made it with."

"Who, what, where? Tell me now." Julia demanded.

"Ok, ok calm down and I'll tell you." Barb smiled as she guided Julia's lips to hers and they kissed deeply once again. "Do you remember that basketball coach we had in our final year at high school?"

"Sarah Woods? Yes of course I do, she was beautiful." Julia's eyes opened wider. "You didn't? Not with Miss Woods?"

"Yes, to keep a long story short, one night we had after school practice and she asked me to stay behind for extra goal shooting training."

"Yes, yes go on." Julia said excitedly.

"Well she kept putting her arms around me as we practiced different shooting positions. Sometimes her arm or hand would brush my breasts, but I didn't think anything of it, because as you know my boobs were big and hard to avoid. But after we finished we were showering in the change rooms, remember the showers were open, no separate cubicles?"

"Fuck yes, yes."

"As I was showering she came up behind me and started to soap my back, at that stage I still didn't suspect anything."

"Did it feel good, her touching you?" Julia interrupted.

"It was nice especially when she started to massage my shoulders, I just stood there enjoying the attention. Then her hands drifted down my back and I jumped when she started to soap and fondle my arse. Her fingers were in my crack and just brushed my vagina."

"Oh my god!"

"I remember her exact words, she said, 'Just relax lovely Barbara and let me pleasure you."

Julia just nodded as she waited open-mouthed for Barb's next words.

"Then her hands moved upwards and around me, rubbing my tummy before she placed them on my breasts and caressed and washed them. I remember leaning back against her and I was moaning loudly, I was thinking this wasn't right but I didn't want her to stop cause it felt so good."

"Oh Doll, what happened next?"

"She turned me around and looked me in the eyes as her hands squeezed into my boobs. Then she kissed me Jules, like you and I kissed today, I just swooned and nearly fell." Barb paused as she relived the memories.

"Yes, and then?" Julia waited impatiently

"Then I woke up in my bed at home, it was all a dream." Barb burst out laughing at the expression on Julia's face. "Ha ha I gotcha!"

"You bitch Barbara, you damned bitch." Julia's face turned quickly from annoyance to laughter. "You sucked me right in, I had the hots for Miss Woods, she was stunning."

"I know babe, I know." Barb laughed and she kissed Julia deeply once again. "But I know you can take a joke and I couldn't resist."

"Such a naughty girl with that story Doll, I think I should spank you." Julia said with mock anger in her voice.

"If there's any spanking to be done around here I'll do it." Jeff said angrily from the doorway.

Both girls shrieked at Jeff's voice and they instantly separated and looked in fright at his furious expression.

"I thought Sam and I were going to informed when you two got together." Jeff's displeasure showed obviously to both girls. "Or has this been going on before today?"

"Wait darling, let me explain." Barb said as she made to get off the bed.

"Just be quiet Barb, I am so disappointed in you." Jeff pushed her roughly back onto the sheets as he grabbed hold of Julia's nearest arm and pulled her off the bed. "You come here Julia, I bet this was your planning."

"Oww, don't hurt me Jeffie." Julia cried as Jeff manhandled her across the room and pushed her face into the corner.

"Now stand there and shut up!" He ordered.

"Please Jeff, owwww!" Julia tried to turn around but Jeff was ready and he quickly turned her back into the corner and gave her a hard whack on her arse.

"Stay there damn you Julia, I'll deal with Barb first." As Jeff turned around to Barb he grinned widely and winked at his lover as he held a finger up to his mouth to indicate she should stay quiet.

Barb's expression of fright quickly disappeared as she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"I'm so disappointed in you Barb." Jeff said firmly as he continued the charade. "I thought I could trust you, obviously I can't."

"I'm so sorry Jeff, it just.........."

"Shut up Barb, I saw and heard enough to know what happened."

As Jeff spoke he smacked the fingers of his right hand against the palm of his left, the noise sounding exactly as if he has slapped his lover across the face.

Barb reacted instantly. "Owwwww, shit, keep your hands off me you bastard."

Jeff smacked his hands together again as Barb struggled to hold back her mirth.

"Jeff don't hit her!" Julia screamed.

She turned around to see Jeff standing at the end of the bed looking at her with a wide grin. He smacked his hands together twice more causing Barb and himself to burst out laughing.

"Ohhhhhh you, you bastard!" Julia cried as her expression changed from confusion and anger to one of understanding and relief.

Julia came at Jeff with her fists raised as he backed away and jumped onto the bed trying to hide behind Barb. Jeff and Barb laughed at Julia as she stood beside the bed clenching and unclenching her hands.

"Now I've got you back for the fright Sam gave me in his wheelchair up on the farm." Jeff said with a tone of satisfaction.

Julia stood shaking her head from side to side as she looked down at her friends. "Ok, you got me, that's twice today." She smiled and flopped down on the bed beside Barb. "Oh God, don't ever do that to me again Jeff, I nearly had a heart attack."

"Ok, I want to hear how this happened," Jeff said, "Ah, I'm assuming that you have finished for today?"

Julia glanced at the clock radio beside the bed and replied, "Yes, I'll have to go soon and collect Rebecca from my Mother's, but I've got time for a coffee, if that suits you two?"

"Good idea." Jeff said as he heaved himself off the bed. "I'll go and boil the kettle while you lovers get dressed."

Julia and Barb watched Jeff leave the room, looked at each other and burst into a fit of giggles. They hugged and kissed before jumping off the bed to dress and join Jeff in the kitchen.

Jeff had the coffee ready as the two girls entered the kitchen, Julia fully dressed and Barb in a robe. As Barb and Julia sipped their drinks they explained how they had come to be there together at that time and then they gave Jeff details of their sexy adventures in the bedroom.

"Then you appeared at the door and the rest you know." Julia completed the story.

"Ok, Julia first, was it as good as you had hoped?" Jeff asked.

"Probably a bit better I think," Julia replied as she smiled at Barb. "I nearly had a cum when I first tasted Barb's juices. Making love with my very special friend was so thrilling, especially after our previous plays at our dinner and up on the farm."

"What about you Barb?" Jeff inquired, "You were a bit hesitant about going further up on the farm."

"Yes I was honey, Jules was definitely more eager than me." Barb reached across and held hands with Julia, "But when we kissed I lost my inhibitions, no offence my darling Jeff but girls kiss better than men. And when Jules sucked my teats and then licked my slit, it was ummmmm.............."

"Wonderful?" Julia and Jeff asked the question together.

"Wonderful, exciting, very sensual, oh just fucking great." Barb grinned, "And very, very satisfying."

"I'm sorry kids but I have to go." Julia said as she stood. "Mother worries if I'm late, she thinks I'm still a teenager."

Barb laughed as she stood and hugged her friend. "Thanks Jules, this has been a day I will never forget."

"Me too Doll, thanks for everything."

The girls looked at each other then their lips met in a long and deep farewell kiss.

"Mmmmm don't get me going again." Julia said as she pushed Barb gently away and kissed Jeff on the cheek. "Thanks for your understanding too hun and please, never scare me again like that. I'll see myself out, byeeeeeee!"

As they heard the front door slam shut Barb turned to Jeff and asked, "Do you have to go back to work?"

"No, I can take the rest of the day off." Jeff grinned. "Why? What do you have in mind?"

"I want to talk about us but I also want you inside me." Barb smiled as she hugged Jeff close. "Tongues and fingers are great but they will never replace a good hard cock as far as I'm concerned."

Jeff smiled as he placed an arm around Barb's shoulders and guided her to the bedroom. "I came home early hoping you would be here so we could talk, I have some news."

"Good news I hope?" Barb asked as they sat side by side on the bed.

"I think it's good." Jeff smiled hopefully. "A new guy at work, Bruce, has transferred from interstate. He has been staying in a motel but is looking for a place to live. Seeing as I seem to be spending most nights here and things with us are going so well I was wondering if I could move in here and sub-let my place to Bruce? The lease is due to end on my apartment in four months time and if it works out he could take over my lease and I stay here. Maybe I'm being presumptuous but I'm hoping you think it's a good idea."

"Has Bruce seen your place?"

"Yes he was out with me yesterday and I had to call in to pick up some work stuff I left behind. I must have had my mind on something or somebody else." Jeff laughed. "He complemented me on the apartment and said he would like to get something similar."

"Well Sir Knight, it seems like a very good idea to me." Barb smiled and then looked serious. "And at the end of four months if it's not working for either of us then we split with no recriminations?"

"Yes honey, we have honest communication so as long as we keep it that way I think it will work out well." Jeff paused, "I love you Barb and I want to make our relationship work."

"I love you too Jeff and I love your idea, will you ask Bruce tomorrow?"

"I sure will baby." Jeff hugged Barb to him and they kissed. "So girls are better kissers than boys? You'll have to teach me to kiss properly won't you?" He asked as his hands moved to the belt of her robe.

"Mmmmm my pleasure honey, but wait, one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Today with Julia, it was like it was meant to happen." Barb paused as she searched for the right words. "But if we live together I want it to be monogamous, I can't and don't want to swap like Sam and Julia. As much as I enjoyed the fun on the farm I admit I felt jealous when Julia was playing with you. I felt guilty today with Julia today too, even though I loved it. Does that make sense?"

"Absolutely, and I'm glad you brought it up because I was having similar thoughts." Jeff smiled. "Gmta again baby."

"Great minds think alike, yes they do. Can you tell what I'm thinking right now?"

"Let's fuck?"

Barb swooned. "Oh my God! You read minds too!"

The lovers both laughed as they stripped and jumped onto the messy bed. The remainder of the day was spent making love and discussing their plans for the future.

Bruce was very receptive to the idea that he live at Jeff's apartment for the next four months as it saved him the hassles of searching for his own place. That weekend Jeff moved most of his personal belongings into Barb's house, hopefully the start of a long relationship for both.

Chapter 3

Two weeks later after breakfast on the Saturday morning I washed Barb's car and then found her relaxing in the living room reading the Saturday paper.

"Come with me darling." I said as I took Barb by the hand and pulled her off the sofa.

"What are you up to?" Barb asked as she followed me to the bedroom.

"Just you wait and see, now let's get those clothes off you."

Barb stood by the side of the bed and raised her arms as I pulled the tee shirt off over her head. The bra soon followed allowing her magnificent breasts to fall free but that morning my interest lay elsewhere as I unbuckled her belt and pushed the shorts and panties down to the floor. My sexy BBB lover licked her lips in anticipation as she watched me pile some pillows in the centre of the bed and then take a brown paper bag from the back of my undies and sox drawer.

"What do you have in there?" Barb wondered as she gazed at the paper bag.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I replied. "Ok my love up on the bed and face down over the pillows."

"Ohhhhh yes Sir."

A shiver of excited anticipation ran through her body as she followed my instructions and made herself comfortable over the pillows.

"A new flogger?" Barb guessed.

"You want to be flogged?" I asked.

"The way you use the crop and paddle, you can flog me anytime you like darling, you know I love it."

"Yes I do know that." I replied as I slipped a blindfold over her eyes. "But no, it's not a flogger."

"Oh." Barb's voice was full of disappointment.

"But I will buy one next time I'm near the leather shop." I promised.

"Oh goody." Barb said happily, "But what surprise have you got for me tonight."

"Patience my darling submissive."

"Pffft! Patience and submissive should not be used in the same sentence." Barb retorted.

"Silence wench!" I instructed as I moved up onto the bed and settled on my knees between her legs.

With a loud sigh of frustration Barb settled down and spread her legs wider apart. Once again I stared in awe at my lovely partner, marveling again to myself how such a big girl could have all the curves in the right places. I placed each of my hands on her waist and slowly slid them down to rest on her wonderful arse. A shiver ran through Barb's body as I spread her cheeks wide apart and she guessed silently what I had in mind for her. I leant forward and kissed each of the lovely globes then ran a fingertip up and down the crack.

"Remember your promise up on the farm?" I asked.

"Oh yes you teaser. I thought you would never get around to it."

"The timing is right, remember what Julia said? There are no accidents."

"Pffft! It wasn't Julia it was fucking Jung." The impatience showed in Barb's voice as I continued to tease her crack. "Will you get on with it, pleeeeeeease."

Ok, ok. I can take a hint or five." I said as I loudly rustled and opened the paper bag.

I slipped a latex glove on my right hand and grabbed the tube of lubricant in my left. Barb shivered as I squirted some of the clear jell onto her virgin rosebud. After I applied some lube to my gloved index finger I took a deep breath and pushed the fingertip against her arsehole. Barb moaned as she felt the pressure against her anal opening and then yelped as I smacked her cheek with my left hand.

"Relax your sphincter darling, take some deep breaths."

"Ohhh I'm trying." Barb sighed and then followed my instruction.

As Barb exhaled I pushed firmly and my finger moved past the barrier of her sphincter. Steadily I pushed my finger down the tight tunnel of her rectum until it reached the last knuckle. I stopped so she could become used to the sensation then I slowly removed my finger, added some more lube and pushed it deeply back. Barb moaned as I moved my finger in and out, twisting it to ensure that all her arse hole was well lubricated. After a short time I added another finger and slowly pushed them into the slippery but tight opening. The pressure against my fingers gave me an idea of how tight it would be when I eventually used my penis in place of the fingers.

"Oh God this feels better than I expected." Barb moaned as I withdrew my fingers and removed the glove.

I grinned as I took a bright red butt plug from the paper bag and covered it in lubricant.

"Let's see how you like this darling." I said as I pushed the head of the plug against her anal opening. "Just try and relax."

'Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Barb groaned as she relaxed her sphincter against the pressure of the intruding plug.

Slowly but surely the tapered length of the red plug disappeared into Barb's arse and she yelped as her sphincter suddenly closed around the narrow area at the end of the shaft.

I twisted and patted the end of the plug to settle it into position against her cheeks and said, "Touch that sweetie, how does it feel?"

Barb tentatively moved her left arm back until her hand rested on her buttock so I grabbed her wrist and placed her hand over the end of the plug.

"Ohhhh shit! What's that?" She screamed as she tore the blindfold off and twisted around on the pillows to confront me.

"Easy, easy, it's a butt plug." I explained.

"Fuck, I thought you were shoving your cock in me, no wonder the shape felt strange." Barb said as she felt the end of the plug with her fingers. "Oh God it feels weird." She said as she lay back on the sheets.