The Story of BethAnne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pink-nippled breasts were beautiful beyond belief. The half- dollar circle of light brown was adorned with a hundred tiny goose bumps. Did I see a tear roll down her cheek and lightly fell on her left melon? Her lips quivered. Danielle made her stand like that, on parade, for what must have seemed an eternity to my sweet lover. I felt sorry for her in a way. But it was what she wanted. To be beaten and humiliated in front of me.

"I want you to kneel on the floor with your back to me, holding your arms high over your head," ordered Danielle. Susan quickly obeyed. I was watching a play again, one that had been staged many times before. My lover, kneeling in total humiliation, bit her lower lip. I could never have guessed how much she wanted and needed this torment.

Danielle raised the strap over her head and brought it down sharply between Susan's shoulder blades. The crack of the leather against my lover's back and her cry of pain melded into one harsh sound that reverberated around the room. Her arms remained in position, high above her head. She knew that to lower them would mean sterner punishment.

Danielle raised the strap six more times, leaving a trail of blushing red blotches from Susan's neck to her ass. Each stroke seemed just a bit more harsh, cutting just a bit more deeply from the one before. It was Danielle's way of building up the pain, little by little. Susan's breasts swayed to and fro as she gasped for air.

"Stand up and face me, you whore!" Susan got up, red-faced, her brow filled with sweat, and faced her tormentor. She looked so sexy with her panties lowered, her gorgeous strawberry-blond bush poking out from her lower abdomen, the curls intermingling between her partially opened legs.

"Take your panties off now, sweetie, and open your legs nice and wide for mama."

Without hesitation, Susan pushed the pink undies down her pretty legs and threw them on the floor to her side. She was stark naked now. Obediently, she opened her legs wider, affording the both of us a nice view of the length of her soft, hairy pussy. Susan moved forward until she was right next to the standing girl. Reaching up with her left hand, she grasped the back of Susan's neck, then brought the menacing-looking whip between the outspread legs of her victim.

"I haven't whipped your pussy in a long time, have I?"

"Oh no! Please, no! It hurts too much," cried Susan.

"Relax, darling, I won't do that to you unless you disobey me."

She brought the black leather into Susan's crotch, pressing it against the fatty tissue and into clitoral area. Her victim closed her eyes and turned her head slightly to the left. The stimulation of the cold leather against the clitoral hood sent chills up the length of her spinal column.

"That's making you feel too good! You deserve to be punished! Turn around and bend over. Grab your ankles," ordered Danielle.

Susan turned awkwardly on her heels, opened her legs a bit more for balance, then bent at the waist, finally supporting herself by placing her hands over ankles. In order to keep from falling, she opened her legs as far as they could go.

Danielle made Susan remain in the spread position for a few moments. Her anus was completely exposed. From my vantage point, the circular little button seemed deliciously inviting.

"Spread your cheeks apart! Let's see more of your sweet asshole."

"Do I have to?" cried Susan, her breasts hanging downward like melons on a vine, swaying slightly in their full ripeness.

"If you know what's good for you, sweetheart. I'm not in the mood for playing games with you. Or would you rather have a good pussy whipping or a punishment enema?"

"N-no," she whimpered.

"Then DO IT!" shouted Danielle.

Susan drew her hands up her pretty legs, then reached around to the back of her split pumpkin and, with four fingers of each hand at either side of her anal region, opened herself up for our mutual enjoyment, revealing all of her pert little rosehole, round and crinkly, almost pinkish in color.

"Don't move," said Danielle, moving behind Susan, just to her left. She moved her middle finger to her mouth, wetting it with her saliva, then moved the glistening fingertip to the center of the puckered, slightly stretched 'O'. Susan gasped as soon as the digit touched her anus. "She loves to be finger-fucked here," Danielle said matter-of-factly, pushing inward against the circular cavity, "almost as much as she likes a nice cock up there."

Danielle pressed inward with her middle finger, forcing it into my lover's anus. "AHHH!" cried Susan as the invading digit eased its way into her. "That hurts!"

"Keep your cheeks spread, honey, I'm going for two fingers. You're nice and loose tonight."

"No, no, please no!" pleaded Susan.

"You're being so childish," chided Danielle as she started to work her index finger along side her ensconced digit. I watched carefully as Danielle slid her index finger into Susan's beleaguered asshole. Susan's breasts were swaying to and fro.

The second finger did not enter as easily as the first. Danielle placed her hand over the small of Susan's back for support as she looked down and watched her finger slowly disappear into the dark cavern, all the while Susan groaning in pain and humiliation.

"One night I fucked her for two hours with a dildo up there, and when I stopped she cried because she wanted more, the little slut." I could see her working her fingers inside Susan's rectum. "I have half a mind to do it again, but I don't want to do something she likes so well."

She knelt down on one knee behind her impaled victim, her skirt rising well up her thigh in the process. She looked straight into the anus that was well distended by her grinding fingers.

"She feels tighter now, BethAnne. She's clenching my fingers with her asshole." Susan's eyes were shut tight, her brow furrowed. I soon realized that her groans were not of pain, but pleasure. She was a good actress.

"Would you like to fuck her ass, BethAnne?"

"NO! NO!" cried Susan.

"I am talking to BethAnne, you whore. One more word and your ass is nothing but red meat. How about it, doll?"

I didn't know what to say. My cunt was a lake, aching to be fucked and sucked and licked by anything and everything. I needed it so badly I could have screamed. "Yes," I blurted, to my own surprise.

"There's a dildo and harness in the suitcase. I'll help you get it on if you get it for me."

I got up from my seat, wobbly kneed, and walked to the suitcase. I spotted the contraption immediately. The long, thin pink dildo was already affixed to the body harness. It was made of vinyl or rubber and was ribbed along its entire six-inch length. I lifted it up and brought it over to Danielle. On the way, I realized I was going to have to undress in front of her. I felt uncomfortable about it, but I had already made a commitment.

I handed it to her as she pulled her fingers out Susan's anus with a slight plopping sound. She held the device by the shiny dildo. "Take your skirt off, hon. I'll help you get it on."

She could sense my nervousness. "Come on, don't be shy. I don't bite....exactly." She smiled broadly. Her joke eased my tension and seemed to break the ice. I moved my hands to the front of my bright red skirt and undid the belt, then moved them to the side, undid my button and slid the zipper downward. Beneath I was wearing white panties and a half-slip. The skirt slid easily over the silkiness of my slip, over my hips and buttocks, then fell quickly down my legs.

"Mmm," said Danielle, "such a pretty slip. I love the embroidery and the slit along the leg. You are a lovely girl, BethAnne." She seemed so pleasant, her voice filled with honey. I looked down at her, blushing profusely.

"Here," she said, "let me help you with the slip, doll."

As soon as she dropped the dildo to the floor, her hands moved to my hips. Her touch was soft but sure, her grip tight enough on the material to ease it over my hips. I don't know why, but I wanted to expose my panties to her, so I felt only the slightest embarrassment as my half-slip disappeared into a circle around my feet.

"Beautiful," whispered Danielle. I knew she was referring the lacy, bikini-styled undies that left little to the imagination. My dark curls were easily viewable through the flower-embroidered lace at my pubis. The tails of my blouse hung down at either side of hips, umbrella-like over my abdomen. Danielle was staring straight at my crotch. I knew she liked what she saw.

"These undies are sexy, sexy, sexy, but I'm afraid they'll have to go. It's much better for you to feel the soft leather crotch of the harness against you there anyway." I felt nervous, but didn't balk as she moved her hands to the waistband of my panties and began drawing them down, slowly revealing my naked womanhood to this stranger. My thick thatch of curls, dark brown and curly, sprang into view. I watched Danielle's eyes devour the view. I wanted her to kiss me there.

I lifted first one foot, then another, as she eased the undies off, then watched her push panties, skirt and slip to the side. She grabbed the dildo next to her on the floor. "Lift your foot, hon, so I can slide this on for you." I did. Then the other. I looked down and watched the strange contraption being eased up my legs. It had its own leathery crotch. The two-inch waist band had a buckle in the back. The front was made of a hard 'V' shaped leathery material. The penis stuck obscenely out of the hard leather. I had used a plastic dildo many times on Susan, but had never seen anything like this.

Danielle stood up. For the first time I smelled her musky perfume. I could see the outline of her turgid nipple through her blouse. I wanted to suck it. She pulled the harness into my crotch, against my pulsating clit. She walked around behind, her breast lightly scraping against my arm. She tightened the belt. I looked down. I was filled with a new power. Forget all that crap about penis envy--I had a huge hard-on all to myself. Danielle buckled me tightly.

"How does it feel, doll?" she whispered into my ear.

"O.K., I guess. It's a little tight."

"It's supposed to be," she said, placing her hands on my shoulders. I felt the tips of her breasts against my back, the turgid nipples poking me in their hardness. "I'm going to put some lubricant on the cock," she whispered thickly into my ear. I looked down in front of me as Danielle fetched the lube. Susan was still bent over, her split pumpkin looking delightfully ready to be split further by my cock.

Danielle returned, holding a tube of K-Y jelly, but instead of moving behind me, she moved to the front of Susan. She looked so sexy in her black leather skirt.

"I don't want to do this," begged Susan.

"Shush! Move forward a little BethAnne, let's grease it up."

I moved forward. The dildo rose upward, only inches from Susan's gorgeous rounded pumpkin. I watched Danielle squeeze the clear lubricant from the tube onto three fingers of her left hand. She then leaned over the back of the bent-over victim and greased my penis with the slippery substance, all the way from the rounded head to the base. The penis glistened brightly.

Danielle looked up at me with her cold eyes. She smiled, her pearly-whites glistening like my hard-on. "I think it would be nicer if you took off your blouse, doll," she said to me. At this point I had nothing to hide, so I let her undo the plastic buttons, starting at the bottom, with her greasy fingers. She quickly loosened all the buttons, then watched as I drew the white material off my shoulders. It fell to the floor in silence, wearing only a white, lacy bra over my heaving breasts. Without being asked, I reached behind me and unhooked it, then let it slide forward along my arms. In their fullness of my breasts hung from chest. I felt she would like my body. I wanted this stranger to see me naked. My nipples, coral-colored, were erect, pointing sharply forward as I stood proudly behind my lover.

"Hold onto my legs for support, Susan," said Danielle. "I'm going to open you up for her." I reached around to the front of Susan's fleshy thighs, gripping them tightly.

"NO! NO! Please, no! Not there!" cried Susan as she felt Danielle's fingers opening up her backside, exposing the crinkly circle of her rosehole that would soon be filled with my hardness.

"Shush, child!" taunted Danielle. "I think you might like this." She spread the region open as far as she could, stretching the anus to its limit, opening the dark pathway. Looking down into Danielle's blouse from her bending position, I got a nice glimpse of her bra-less breasts, hanging downward in their beautiful fullness. I could see all the way to the dark circles surrounding her nipples. It made me all the more horny.

"Fuck her!" commanded Danielle.

I took hold of the slippery dildo and pointed the engorged head right into the middle of the partially opened anus. I moved slightly forward, the dildo head pressing into the center of Susan's asshole. She attempted to shift away from the intruding device, but Danielle held her tightly, forcing her to maintain her bent-over position, legs spread wide. As I began moving into her, thrusting my hips forward and my abdomen upward, she screamed violently.

"NO! NO! IT'S TOO BIG," she cried. Her breaths started to come in short gasps. She snorted several times. Paying no attention to her, I watched the head of the man-made cock start to ease its way into her distended 'O'. Danielle tried to spread her apart even farther as she, too, followed the path of the dildo with devouring eyes.

"Ngg. Nggg. UHHH! Nggg! AH!" were some of the strange sounds my lover made as the cockhead broke the plane of the sphincter and moved into her glory hole, into her deep, dark rectum. The sphincter wrapped itself around the invading pole, first trying to disengage it from her, then resigned to the inevitable. Millimeter by millimeter the pink dildo disappeared into Susan's ass, parting the rectal walls with its fullness.

"Push it all the way in!" coaxed Danielle, her brow furrowed in intensity. "Fuck her asshole BethAnne!"

I wondered why I had never tried this before. It was a strange, wonderful power I felt. I had put objects into Susan's rectal orifice before. My finger and tongue were not strangers there, nor were thin dildos of the hand-held variety. I knew she enjoyed anal sex, as much perhaps as I did. I knew that her incessant crying all the while I was having her there at this very instant was mostly for show, perhaps a way of masking her deep humiliation. Deep inside, I knew she liked the feeling of the object in her ass. The ribbed plastic must have felt delicious to her as it pleasantly tortured the distended anus.

On tiptoes now, I gave one last shove and drove the dildo in to the hilt, the leather crotch at my abdomen pressing into her anal region. Knowing I was all the way in, Danielle relaxed her hold on Susan's lower ass and moved her arms around my hips. To my surprise, she grasped my naked ass with her hands and pulled forward, trying to force me further into Susan. There was no more room to go further in, but the firm grasp of Danielle's hands on my buttocks felt nice. Her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks, hurting me slightly, but I had the feeling of oneness in the three of us. My nakedness seemed natural. I felt no inhibitions now.

Danielle's head came forward, her lips seeking the roundness of my bellybutton. She tongued my navel with the tip of her tongue. Electric sparks shot through me. I felt her fingers stretching my pumpkin apart. Someone standing behind me would have a perfect view of my rosehole, I thought to myself. I had never felt so sexy in my life. The leather crotch of the harness pressed into my clit, driving me further into Susan's portal of pleasure.

"Pump her," coaxed Danielle. "In and out. Give her a real good fucking, doll."

Gripping the front of Susan's thighs more tightly, I started pistoning the phallus while Danielle continued to lick my navel and the surrounding area with her electric tongue. This went on for several moments. I listened as Susan's snorts of pain began to turn to pangs of pleasure as the anus accustomed itself to the large intruder.

The tip of one of Danielle's wandering fingers around my ass found the edge of my anal region. The finger glided across the crinkly rosebud. She knew she had me where she wanted me. She looked up at my contorted face, smiling sexily.

"Would you like me to rim you?" she asked boldly.

I shook my head affirmatively, feeling the beads of sweat on my forehead. She released her grip on me and arose, standing in front of the bent-over Susan. Her nipples pushed out into the shiny rayon of her blouse. She moved behind me. I could hear her rummaging through the paper bag on the floor. I looked back and saw her moving toward me with two leather straps with buckles on each end.

"Stay still," she ordered. "I'm going to strap the two of you together around your thighs so you don't slip out of her. Then I'm going to show you why my girlfriends always turn around on their bellies and expose their butts when I'm making love to them." I watched her lick her lips with the tip of tongue as she ran the first inch-wide strap between our legs, pulled it around, and buckled it behind my leg. The front of my thigh pressed deeply into the back of Susan's. She did the same with the second strap. I was now strapped against my lover, the dildo deep in her ass.

Danielle moved directly behind me. I could feel her warm breath on my naked back. "I'm going to make you feel very, very good, honey," she whispered in my ear. Her hands were on my shoulders, soft of touch. The tip of her tongue found the extremely sensitive ear to its liking. My entire back turned into goose bumps as she rimmed my ear with her warm, wet tongue.

"I want your asshole, BethAnne. I want my tongue in there, deep, deep inside. Is that what you want, darling?"

"Oh, yes!" I sighed.

I was completely gone now. The world's biggest cucumber would have been too small for me back there now. I needed it, and Danielle knew it. Her tongue moved from my burning ears to the inside of my neck, where she lightly brushed my hair aside and kissed me gently right at the point where clavicle and neck join. She sucked the skin slightly between her lips. I was swooning with pleasure and anticipation.

Still holding her hands at my shoulders, Danielle began lowering herself into a kneeling position behind me, the point of her tongue snaking a path down the length of my backbone. Lower and lower it went, leaving a light trail of her warm saliva in its wake. She paused long enough at the small of my back to kiss me once more, sending tingles all over my body. I tried to press the dildo further into Susan, but it was already in as far as it would go. The tightness of the straps around our thighs prevented me from pumping her really good. I knew she liked the feeling inside of her split melon.

"Bend over Susan's back and play with her tits, honey," suggested Danielle, her tongue at the very top of the crack of my ass. As I bent over, I felt Danielle's hands moving down from my shoulders. Her nails gently scratched my back as they, too, moved downward along my now bending back. I grasped the firm weightiness of Susan's breasts in my hands. Her huge nipples were sharp and turgid against my palms. I flattened the hanging breasts against her chest. She cooed softly. Her body was hot and sweaty.

Danielle's hands reached the succulent globes of my ass before her tongue did. She scratched the surface gently, making the goose bumps rise once more. She used her thumbs to pry me open. I had never felt so open, so exposed.

"What a cute little button!" she said. I knew she was talking about my asshole. I wanted her to look at me there, to open me up, to rim me. I was filled with wanton lust, so horny now that had she offered to shove the wide end of a baseball bat into me there I would have gladly let her. She blew cool breath on my "cute little button". Reflexively my sphincter closed against the feeling, but the nerve endings felt electrified. This was no ordinary woman who was about to eat my ass out. She was an expert, not only in torture, but in making love.