The Story of D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm commmmminnnngggg!"

"I'm commmmminnnngggg!"

It lasted nearly a minute. Meg's hips kept slamming into me. Her asshole clenched tightly around my fingers. Her juices streamed down my face, but I continued sucking and twisting until her spasms slowed and finally came to a halt. Her body relaxed and her fingers slowly withdrew from my cunt.

After taking a minute or two to regain her senses, Meg brought me to three consecutive orgasms, each one better than the last before she pulled her face away. I was a panting, sweaty, smelly mess by now, make-up smeared, hair trashed, body flushed.

Our arms came round each other and we resumed our kissing ... exchanging spit, cuddling our wet bodies together. Finally we relaxed. Still pressed together, I realized the window was open and a cold breeze was blowing down on us.

"That was absolutely incredible Rachel." Meg whispered as she kissed my eyelid.

"I've never come like that in my life."

"Yeah," I said. "It was fun, wasn't it? Now who opened the fucking window? I'm freezing."