The Story of N---

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N--- leaned over to look down into my shorts at the slippery mess inside. I hissed sharply through my teeth as her fine black hair brushed over my taut stomach in the process.

"Ooooh, bad puppy," she murmured, the pleasure and satisfaction in her voice belying the scolding words. Her warm breath fanned over my helplessly weeping cock as she continued. "Bad, bad little puppy. What a messy thing you are. You've drooled all over yourself, haven't you? And now look at you, jumping around and begging for attention. But bad puppies don't get attention. They don't get any treats. And good little Japanese girls like me never, ever play with them." Still holding the shorts out from my body, she angled her head to look up at my stricken face. "Don't you think he's bad?" she asked me, a teasing grin dancing on her lips.

My voice was a gasping, wheezing semblance of its former self, but I managed a reply. "He's...he's not so bad. He can't help it. He...he's just a puppy. Please, N---," I added, more than ready to beg if necessary.

"Well," she allowed after a moment. "Maybe you're right." Her eyes returned to my crotch level, and she again sat back a little as she at last peeled my soaking shorts down my thighs. She left them suspended just above my knees, and focused her complete attention on my genitals, now fully exposed inches away from her beautiful face. She just stared at them for a long, maddening moment, studying her handiwork with evident satisfaction. The shaft of my glistening cock was an angry red color, while the puffy head had turned a deep purple. It twitched visibly with my every rapid heartbeat, impossibly seeming to pump fuller and fuller of blood at each pulse. My balls felt weighted, and throbbed with a dull ache.

N--- ended her silent examination by reaching one fine, delicate hand to the arching length of my cock. I gasped in pleasure at the long-delayed touch, but her fingers merely squeezed once, with purposeful intent, at the fleshy center of my shaft, just at the point where the outward curve of my penis was most pronounced. The immediate result of this maneuver was a renewed welling of slick precum, which N--- quickly moved to capture on the tips of two fingers as it flowed from the head of my cock. It formed a large, viscous glob on the ends of her little fingers. Keeping it balanced there, she sat back farther on the couch, and smiled languidly up at me as she brought those slickened fingers to her right breast. "Let's play a game," she murmured, as her fingertips began painting her big, dark nipple with my clear cockjuice.

Of course, we were already playing a game, I knew; that much had been maddeningly obvious for some time now. But it was her game, and her rules, and suddenly it seemed as though that was as it should be between men and women. I stood there, awash in the power of her femininity, of her intoxicating sexuality, and I wondered why all women didn't play with men this way. It was so easy for them. I had been with this tiny Asian tease for only a few hours, but she already owned my mind, my will, my body, my every breath.

And she had done it easily. Effortlessly. Without giving up a single thing to me.

So I didn't hesitate. I didn't ask her what the game was. I answered her the only way I could, the way I knew I would answer her every request from that day forward. "Yes," I said. "Yes, yes, OK."

"Good boy," she cooed approvingly, as her fingers continued to swirl wetly around her plump nipple. It swelled outward under her ministrations, and she coated the fleshy little stalk as she spoke, stroking it between thumb and forefinger like a tiny penis. "Or should I say, good puppy." She giggled at my twitching dick as she moved her hand from her breast, leaving her nipple swollen and glistening. "The game is 'no hands,'" she told me, as she wiped her fingers off on my couch. "Your hands aren't allowed to touch me. They might not touch me again tonight. They might not ever touch me again. I haven't decided. But right now you're going to lick your cum off my pretty tit. So get your ass on up here, little puppy," and she leaned back into the sofa cushions, "but remember to keep your paws to yourself."

Like the eager pooch she had named me, I scrambled up onto the couch and knelt next to her, not even caring that my damp and cooling underwear was still tangled between my knees. I locked my hands together behind my back, so I wouldn't be tempted to violate her terms, and lowered my mouth to her breast as she settled farther back, angling her body to give me better access.

I took her plump, dark nipple in my mouth, savoring its rubbery stiffness while tasting my own slick precum for the first time. The taste wasn't unpleasant, only a little salty, but the thought of lapping my own spending off of N---'s body at her command nevertheless gave me an odd thrill.

I almost lost my precarious balance on the couch once, and had to catch myself with one hand against the back of the sofa, but fortunately I didn't touch N--- with it. I sucked that thick, beautiful brown nipple clean of all my cockjuice, and I felt pride and a measure of satisfaction at N---'s gentle murmurs of pleasure as I worked.

All too soon, though, I heard her say, "That's enough," and she slowly pulled her breast away from my ardent mouth. I moaned with disappointment, but dutifully drew my head back rather than risk her displeasure. I sat back on my heels on the couch, my hands remaining unthinkingly locked behind my back as though bound there. Beneath where my still-stiff cock had dangled was a large stain of precum on the light blue sofa cushion.

"That was very good, T---," N--- said. "I think you must like games. And you know what? Now I'm thinking maybe your bad little puppy deserves a treat after all." She sat up and batted my cock playfully with her index finger, giggling as it wobbled and swayed heavily. She waited until my low groan of frustrated need subsided before adding:

"I think it's past puppy's bedtime -- don't you?"

***

In my bedroom, N--- turned on both bedside lamps and instructed me to lie on my back in the middle of my bed. I did as she said, my erection bobbing eagerly over my belly, where a fresh pool of precum immediately started to form. I barely took my eyes off N---, hypnotized by the way the indirect lighting enhanced the rich tones of her skin and highlighted every curve and hollow of her nude torso. She was exotic, exquisite, beautiful and cruel, and I had never felt such awe of a woman in my life.

She paced slowly around the bed, not speaking, just smirking at me as I lay there panting like a bellows. Then she stopped near the head of the bed and kicked off her shoes. Her dark eyes held mine for a moment, and then she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her black stretch pants and began slowly, slowly to push them down. My breath caught, then sped up even faster as I watched the smooth curve of her lower belly come into view, followed by the slight swell of her narrow hips in her white cotton panties.

Then the pants slipped lower, and the shadow of her pubic bush was revealed. It was thick and dark, pushing out the thin material of her panties in front and escaping in curling wisps around the sides. I groaned heavily at the sight, while she continued to skin the pants down her slim brown legs, then bent, her breasts dangling, to peel them over her feet and off. She straightened again; then, neither delaying nor hurrying, she proceeded to pull the plain white material down, down, slowly exposing her untrimmed bush to my eyes before letting the panties drop smoothly to her ankles where she stepped delicately out of them.

My chest heaved harder and harder, my cock straining toward her as N--- at last stood naked before me. Despite her delicate smallness and the rampant extremity of my need, however, she in no way appeared vulnerable in my eyes. In fact, I was almost fearful of her as she stood there, wondering if that lovely body would bring me any satisfaction, or just more teasing and torment.

N--- giggled as I goggled at her from my supine position. The fingers of her left hand strayed to that heavy bush, curling tantalizingly through the thick hairs as she taunted me. "Does the little puppy like?"

I nodded frantically. "Yes," I gasped out. "Yes, the puppy likes very much."

Laughter tinkled like bells in her singsong voice. "Would the puppy like a treat now?"

"Yes." Gasp, pant, wheeze. "Yes."

Her fingers were still combing mesmerizingly through the dark forest between her legs. "Puppies have to beg for their treats."

Begging came easy by that point. The words flowed forth in a breathless torrent. "Please, N---, please. I'm begging you, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, anything at all, whatever you want. Just please, please, please." She let me go on like that, looking a little bored, her eyes straying from my tortured face down to where her slim fingers still absently wound and curled through her dense thatch, over and over.

Finally, her dark eyes returned to my face, and she leaned over to put one small hand firmly over my still-babbling mouth. "Sshhhh," she said, as her breasts swung before my wildly pleading eyes. Her own eyes, by contrast, had now gone calm and cool and -- dare I say it? -- inscrutable. "That's enough," she added, and gracefully crawled up next to me on the bed.

She turned so that she was facing my feet, then swung one smooth leg over my chest before settling into a position that put her slim brown ass right in my face and my drooling "puppy" bouncing and begging just before her eyes. I inhaled her scent, the rich musk of her pussy mixed with the slightly more pungent tang of that beautiful little ass.

"Let's play another game, T---," she breathed. I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the sly pleasure in her voice. "We're still playing 'no hands,' but let's play another game too." As she had before, she squeezed my cock firmly in the center, once, and then I felt her fingertips at the head collecting the precum she had milked. She then brought her ass up slightly, while angling her torso farther down. This had the effect of opening her narrow asscheeks before my eyes, revealing a fine line of hairs marching up the cleft, with her little brown asshole nestled in a shallow valley at the center. As I stared and stared, my breath rasping in my throat, she brought her slickened fingers around to rub them sensually over and around the little fleshy star of her anus, coating it with my cockjuice as she had her nipple earlier.

Her voice floated to me through the sudden roaring of blood in my ears. "I think you'll like this game. I know I will. The rules are simple: the farther you get your tongue up my ass, the better I play with your puppy." Her fingers left her now-glistening hole, trailing a thread of precum that broke to fall in a wet diagonal across one asscheek. She began rotating her ass slowly before my face, teasing me with it. "Are you ready?"

She didn't wait for my answer, but pushed her opened ass back toward my face. My mind was swimming with mingled desire and uncertainty. I had never done this before, never licked a woman's ass, and the idea of doing so was both thrilling and frightening. But suddenly her butt bumped my face, her anus kissed my lips with my own salty essence, and all my doubts were moot as I found myself lapping, slowly at first and then with increasing eagerness, at N---'s little crinkled hole.

Somewhat to my surprise, there was no unpleasant taste, in fact no taste at all except my own precum, and only a slight odor that was more sweat than shit. I knew I did like this new game even before I felt her small hands begin touching my now painfully stiff erection, not fisting it, not even stroking it, but just touching it delicately and carelessly, light random touches that inflamed without satisfying. I began mewling mindlessly, the sound muffled as my face burrowed frantically between her asscheeks. My hips lifted, thrusting in an urgent bid for more stimulation, more pressure, but N--- compensated smoothly, her hands pulling back to keep the touches light and fleeting. I groaned a deep animal groan, and N--- giggled as it vibrated against her sphincter.

"That tickles," she said. Then she continued, "Your puppy's being bad again, T---. I think my petting's getting him too excited. He's jumping all around and begging. I can't pet him right if he doesn't stop doing that. You'd better make him stop."

Crying aloud with frustration, I forced my arching hips to settle back to the bed. N--- made cooing, soothing sounds in response, half praise, half mocking sympathy. Then, as though my obedient restraint had taken our game to the next level, I felt her body stiffen, all her muscles tensing and holding for a long moment; then, with a long smooth exhalation of breath, she let the tension flow away. As she did this, her anus opened like a dusky flower beneath my lips, and my tongue slid easily inside her back passage.

I was startled for a moment, and withdrew my tongue almost instinctively. But then I felt a small hand curl slowly around my cock, holding it firmly this time, and I hastily plunged my tongue back up her butt. Now there was a taste, sharp and acidic, but I ignored it. N--- rewarded me by starting a slow, slow pumping of my cock, each firm stroke lasting at least 15 seconds before reversing itself just as slowly. 15 seconds down, 15 seconds up. 15 down, 15 up. The rhythm started my body down the road to orgasm, but it would be a long, long trip at this speed. Desperately, I wormed my tongue farther up her tight chute, tasting the spongy moistness of her rectal walls.

N---'s own breathing was coming rapidly now, her excitement rising for the first time that night. Her hot little fist pumped my cock faster, and faster still, the strokes slurping loudly now as I drenched us both in a deluge of precum. Her sweetly accented voice began chanting a breathless mantra: "That's right, that's right, lick my ass, lick out my ass clean me out get your tongue up there that's where it belongs that's what you deserve oh you're my puppy my bad puppy my greedy dirty little puppy oh yeah taste my ass taste it taste my shit -- "

(and my tongue was extended fully and it wasn't long enough it wouldn't go any farther and I wanted more I wanted to taste her bowels and the acid of her belly and so I pushed and I pushed)

-- and she pumped me faster and faster, her hand like a liquid piston now, and I felt a huge load of cum boiling in my balls, gathering itself, ready to overflow at last. At the same time, N--- shrieked, and her sphincter clamped hard around my tongue, trapping its full length inside the hot depths of her ass as she came. I cried out with her, my senses on overload even before I felt my own orgasm begin --

-- and then be cruelly choked off as N--- wrapped both hands tight around my pulsating shaft, strangling my orgasm in the midst of its first sweet, fiery pulse. I screamed again, this time in pain and agonized frustration, the sound muffled by her ass's unyielding grip around my tongue.

As I felt my thwarted orgasm recede in defeat, N---'s breathing gradually slowed and her clenched sphincter relaxed, allowing my abused tongue to slip free. Her movements languorous in the wake of her powerful orgasm, N---'s body collapsed slowly to my side, revealing my still-rampant erection to my eyes. One fat glob of milky white cum had oozed past her constricting grip, and I watched it drip thickly to my belly like a single hopeless tear. Beside me, N--- was curled in on herself, making small wordless sounds of pleasure and satisfaction, her body twitching with little post-orgasmic jolts as I lay numb and aching beside her.

N--- slept in my bed that night, her naked body curled warmly next to mine, her small hand loosely curved around my sticky cock. She slept deeply, a sleep of contentment and satiety. I lay awake all night, the taste of her ass in my mouth, my weary penis half-hard and dripping. Occasionally, N--- would murmur sweetly in her sleep, and her hand would squeeze and stroke my frustrated cock briefly, playfully.

I wondered if she was dreaming about puppies.

12