The Story of Rina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm. Nice panties!" Liam said appreciatively. I was about to mention that they weren't mine but thought better of it. He took me in his arms again and started kissing me and fondling my tits with his hands. As he fondled me, he took off his shirt and somehow his pants came off too. It felt so much better with bare skin touching bare skin. He was so gentle and passionate, kissing me everywhere. His hand deftly unclasped my bra and my tits were now naked. His mouth engulfed one of my nipples as his hands kneaded on them. He pushed me back on my back and I rested my head on a pillow.

"Such lovely breasts." He said as he looked at me lying on his bed. He was still in his underpants but I could see his cock was big. He reached up and pulled my panties off. I knew I should stop him but I didn't want to seem a prude or inexperienced. I decided to just go with the flow. I suppose the alcohol had reduced my inhibitions a little too.

"Oh god! What a pretty pussy!" Liam said. I didn't think my pussy was pretty, especially since it wasn't trimmed. "I love a woman with a lot of hair," he continued. So that was it, I thought. He does find it attractive. And he had called me a woman! Not a girl but a woman! I guess that's the difference between men and boys I thought. David would never call me a woman, I was still a girl to him. I wonder how he's doing in the US. Wonder if he is......

"Ooohhh!" My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Liam's tongue on my pussy. It was electrifying! He licked from the bottom of my pussy right up the vulva to the clit and then back again. Good God! This was amazing! My body tingled and a growl came to my throat. My back arched and my legs twisted around his head. His licking was driving me crazy and every now and again his tongue dipped lightly into my virgin hole.

"Oh God, lick it, lick me." I screamed, surprising even myself at my vocal outburst. My hips thrust harder against his face as his tongue continued to lap up, down and in the folds of my vulva. The twitches of an orgasm started in my tummy and this time in the depths of my pussy too. My back arched high as my thighs tensed and trembled and a powerful orgasm shook my body. I bit my lip to stop from crying out and I bucked my hips again as I came down from the throes of passion.

Liam stood up and looked down at me. I could see his mouth and face covered with my juices. It didn't seem to bother him that my juices were all over his face. He left me lying on the bed, as he lowered his underwear. His cock sprang out majestically. I could see the blue veins running along his thick shaft and then disappearing into a thick red head. There was no foreskin on his cock and I could see some liquid collecting at the slit on his head. He walked over to the bedside table and took out a condom package.

"No, I cant!" I yelled.

Liam turned round to look at me, his face wearing a puzzled expression. He sat on the bed and put his arm around me. "What's wrong baby?" he asked gently

"Let me suck you!" I pleaded.

Liam put the unopened condom away and walked back to the edge of the bed. He leaned between my legs and licked me again. My body jerked in response. He licked again gently up and down as I mewled. I felt his fingers parting my pussy lips and then I felt him slowly inserting it in until I felt pain. He was pressing on my virgin hymen.

"Unnhh" I protested.

Liam withdrew his fingers and came up to me. "Why didn't you say something? Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin." He said kindly.

"Uh, I-I guess I was embarrassed." I replied.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want to." Liam said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I led you on." I said weakly.

"Oh no! Nothing to be sorry about. That was probably the sweetest pussy I've eaten in a long time!" Liam said.

Liam knew how to make a woman feel. I smiled and reached for his cock. After that pussy licking I was going to give him a sucking he wouldn't forget quickly. I got off the bed and knelt on the floor as I had seen in many pictures. Jenn had also told me that men liked the idea of a 'wench on her knees'. I pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked. I tickled his balls and massaged the base of his cock as I fucked my mouth with his long hard cock. Looked up at him as I sucked him and I could see the lust and desire in his eyes.

"Suck, suck it hard."

"Fuck my cock with your mouth"

"Damn you're a fine cocksucker"

"Suck, it...yeah...yeah...suck...or shit...suck"

I felt him pull my head toward his hips and his cock hit the back of my throat. Instinctively I opened my throat and his cock slipped past my gag reflex. I felt his cock throb and start to spurt. His cock spurted deep in my throat all the way down to my stomach. I kept my throat open, fighting the feeling of pulling away. Slowly, I felt his cock shrink and I could close my throat again.

"Hot Damn Rina!" Said Liam. "That was great!"

I looked up at Liam and smiled, watching his shrinking cock as he pulled out of my mouth. I got up and looked for my clothes. I pulled on my panties and my bra. I could feel how wet the panties were and how wet I still was. I quickly dressed, putting all my clothes back on. Liam had dressed by this stage too. I walked over to him, gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "Take me home now please?"

Chapter 3

It was just past three when I got back to my room. I couldn't believe I had sucked off a guy that I had just met. Or even let him go down on me. Still, it had felt good and I decided not to dwell too much on the morals at hand. My panties were still wet and I finally realised what the oft-used saying meant when people used to say "she had such a good time her panties stuck to the wall." My panties were so sticky now, that I was sure they would stick to the wall. So many things were making sense to me now, especially sexually. Jenn still wasn't home yet so I changed into my jammies and slipped into bed.

I continued to see Liam for a few months. It was nice having someone older to take you out. Money was never a problem and even just hanging out at his apartment was fun. His apartment was so much more luxurious than my hostel and it was just nice to savour the small luxuries like thick towels, nice satin sheets and good food

Liam also had a vast collection of pornographic videos. I had never watched porn flicks before and I guess this was also part of my sexual evolution. At first, I didn't get anything out of them. It seemed obscene and somehow unreal. Liam taught me to just watch it without analysing it. I guess that approach worked as I would get super turned on watching these videos. I would fantasise that the woman on the screen was me and my pussy would get so wet.

Liam loved to be sucked as he watched the videos and we would spend many an evening getting ourselves worked up by watching the videos and then sucking each other silly. There were other times when we just curled up on the sofa and watched a porn flick, gently stimulating each other for a few hours till we both were begging for release. I learnt a lot about sex from those videos. These were the nice things about dating Liam.

And of course his tongue! Oh! He was fabulous at sucking my pussy and making me cum. I now completely understood what my girlfriends had said about 'going to heaven and back' when a man licks you. Liam was experienced and knew how to lick a woman. He knew how to lick me and make me cum for hours on end.

The best part about Liam was that he never forced himself on me. He understood my desire to stay a virgin and he was quite satisfied with my cock-sucking skills. Evidently I had turned out to be quite good at it! There was this once though when he had just finished sucking me.

"Oh more, more. I want more." I said.

"Let me fuck you." Pleaded Liam.

"Please, you know how I feel about that." I replied.

"Oh just let me put it in, I wont put it all the way. I won't break your hymen." He said.

I nodded my ascent as Liam pulled down his shorts. I must admit that his cock was magnificent. It stuck out proudly out of his flat stomach. I loved the way his blue veins traced patterns around his shaft. He moved to the edge of the bed and pulled my legs apart. Slowly I could feel him rubbing his cock up and down my slit. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hard bulbous head rubbing against my pussy lips. He continued rubbing up and down the slit, hitting my clitoris every so often. My hips lifted as he rubbed me. Then I felt him at the entrance of my pussy. I tensed slightly as I felt him pushing in.

"No! Don't fuck me." I cried out.

"I wont, I wont. I'll just put it in." he said. I could hear the lust in his voice as he continued pushing gently forward. I felt his cock hit my hymen and I tensed again. I felt him pressing forward.

"Nooo!" I shrieked both in pain and in the realisation that he was trying to fuck me.

"I'm not going further. I'm not!" Liam protested.

I felt him pull back and then just slide his cock up and down my slit again. I relaxed as he continued just stroking up and down my slit and against my clit. It felt good. Not as good as being licked, but it still felt good. I was juicing and the more I juiced the easier it became for Liam to slide his cock up and down. I heard him moaning and then felt a hot liquid spurt over my pussy and some on my tummy. Liam reached over and rubbed his hot semen into my tummy skin and then picked up a towel and wiped me dry.

"That was kinda nice." I said. "But I thought you were gonna break your promise and fuck me. I was so afraid."

"I wouldn't lie to you Rina." Liam said. "You should learn to trust me little girl."

It was the first time Liam had called me a little girl. I suppose that for the first time I realised, that compared to him, I was just that. He was more than 20 years older than I was – old enough to be my father really. He probably needed someone who would fuck him and not just suck his cock. He probably had someone who fucked him and I was just someone to pass the spare time with. Whatever it was, I liked the relationship that we shared. His apartment was a place for me to escape to and a place where I could get my sexual fix. No matter how little it was.

He never tried to fuck me again. We still spent a lot of time together and he sucked me and I sucked him each time. I am still convinced to this day that if I hadn't had yelled out when I did, his huge cock would have sliced right into me and I'd have been given the fucking of my life. I also know that if that had happened, my sex life would have been different from that day onwards and probably even so today. But that was the choice that I made and I have no regrets.

My relationship with Liam ended when he was posted to Indonesia. He insisted that I didn't see him off at the airport and I kinda figured it was because there would be some other woman there to cry and give him wet kisses. A real woman probably, someone who had really fucked him and satisfied his sexual needs. Still, he told me that he enjoyed our time together and he gave me his forwarding address as well as his address in the UK.

We had a lot of fun together and I got a lot of nice stuff from him. Mostly it was bra's and panties' and I now had a full new set of sexy undies! No more 'grandmother' panties of which Jenn was very proud of me. The last night with Liam, I wore Jenn's purple thong – the one I had worn the first night we had met. We sat cuddled on the sofa, kissing each other and groping the whole night. After he had sucked me to a final mindblowing orgasm, I gave him my soaked panties to remember me by.

I never saw or heard from Liam ever again.

Chapter 4

After Liam had left, I was kinda depressed for a while. I had gotten used to an older mans attention and the younger boys at university just didn't match up. I hardly went out anymore and Jenn was getting irritated with me. Jenn was a really good friend and she hated seeing me so down. She sat me down one day and asked me what was wrong with me. To be honest, I hadn't figured out if what I really missed about Liam. I wasn't sure if I missed his company or if I missed his lovely apartment or maybe it was just that I missed his lovely cock.

Anyway, it wasn't much later that I soon got over him and Jenn and I resumed our Friday night sessions. A few more clubs had mushroomed and it was fun meeting new people again. I let many guys have a grope here and there but I never went back with them on the first night. No one seemed to have piqued my interest or was gentlemanly enough like Liam was.

One Friday, we had gone to The Oilman as usual. It was a fairly quiet night and not too many people around. Jenn was sitting at the bar and had her usual bevy of guys around her; I sat at the table, facing the bar and Jenn could see me. I sat alone, sipping my drink and inhaling on my cigarrete when I crossed my legs. This brought Jenn running over.

"Hey! Your panties glow when you cross your legs!" She said, giggling away.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Exactly what I said! Your panties glow!" She reiterated.

I was wearing a black short skirt, black sleeveless blouse and matching white lace bra and panties. Apparently, when the light hit my undies, they glowed as if they were fluorescent. This was caused by the black light – which is what was all over the club.

"Don't you know better than to wear brilliant white in a club?" asked Jenn. "Or maybe you did it on purpose?!" She giggled.

I didnt answer but just crossed my legs again and this time did it a little slow. I could see the guys at the bar staring at me. Well, not at me but at my panties. I uncrossed my legs and placed them with my knees together. Then I brought the cigarette to my lips and inhaled slowly. As I exhaled, I opened my legs wide, giving them a clear view of my panties.

Jenn was back at the bar and she was in hysterics as she watched me. I played this game for a little while longer deciding it was time to go home. It was just something to do and it kinda made me feel hot. But nothing came out of it. I got home and realised I was really tired so I changed out of my clubbing outfit and into my jammies and went straight to bed.

When I woke, Jenn was out. She had obviously come home before going back out as the clothes she was wearing last night were draped on her bed. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair, getting the smell of smoke out of my hair as well as my skin. I then changed into a tracksuit and decided to go for a run. I looked good in a tracksuit. The pants covered my ample hips and accentuated my tight butt. The crotch of the tracksuit was sufficiently tight to show the vee of my crotch as I walked.

I jogged out the dorm and on toward the field. Lots of the students went to the field on Saturday, either to socialise or play football or sometimes hockey. It was a good half hour jog and barely 5 minutes after I started running, my thighs started to ache. I realised, after a while, that I hadn't had any sex since Liam left and my thighs must be out of shape! I slowed my jog down to a trot, contemplating whether I should turn back.

Just then Rob came up on his motorbike. A lot of students on campus used motorcycles. They were fairly cheap and easy to ride. They weren't the big bikes you normally see. These were 70 to 100cc bikes, very low powered and easy to handle. Rob had probably noticed me struggling.

"Where to Rina?" he asked.

"Was thinking of going to the field" She replied. "But my legs seem to be giving out"

"Wanna ride?" he offered

"I've never been on one of these things. Is it safe?" She asked.

"Of course silly," Rob replied. "Just hop on, and hold on"

I climbed aboard his Suzuki bike and held on to the small belt across the seat. Rob turned the throttle and the bike lurched forward. I lost my balance and was almost thrown off.

"Hold on to me!" yelled Rob over the sound of the bike. I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist as the bike sped off. After a little while, I got used to the motion of the bike and found that is was quite steady. Every time Rob changed gears however, she felt a deep vibration coming from the bike that worked its way up and into the seat. It was a little ticklish and unnerving but other than that the bike was fine.

Rob expertly manoeuvred the bike along the roads. He was fast approaching the long hill that led up to the field. He shifted his gears down to a low gear and started up the hill. I felt it as soon as the bike started up the hill. The engine was revving strongly and the seat of the bike started to vibrate strongly. The vibration went right up to my pussy and I tried to shift my weight more on to my butt. I didn't succeed, as I had to lean forward to help balance the bike. The full force of the vibration hit my clit and I could only be thankful that I was wearing thick track pants. I held on tightly to Rob as the bike went further up the hill. My pussy was dripping with the stimulus and I squeezed my thighs harder on the chair. My body rocked with a mini orgasm just as the bike reached the top of the hill. I was out of breath and panting and was now afraid that there would be a dark spot around my crotch. I couldn't go to the field with a wet patch on my track pants!!

I leaned forward and yelled in Rob's ear that my stomach was suddenly not feeling well and would he mind sending me back to my room. Rob gestured okay and he quickly turned the motorcycle around. The ride back was much smoother with little or no vibration and I realised it only happened when the bike was going uphill. Rob returned me to my hostel and I quickly jumped off and ran into my room.

As soon as I got in I looked at myself. I was right! There was a dark patch just at the crotch area. My pussy had been so turned on by the vibrations that it had leaked so much juice into my crotch area. I pulled of my track pants and touched my panties. They were soaked! I went into the bathroom and pulled of my panties. I reached down to touch my pussy and it was dripping wet. My juices were dripping from my cunt and running all over my thighs. I had no idea the motorcycle ride had set me off so good.

The fact that my pussy was so turned on excited me even more. I sat on the toilet bowl and placed on leg on the edge of the shower screen. My fingers moved to my pussy and cupped it. I rubbed the outside of my pussy with my hands as my feelings of lust continued to rise. I spread my legs wider and my pussy lips opened. My fingers seeked out the sensitive bud of my clitoris and I gasped as the electric tingles shot through me.

I ran my finger through my wet slit, gathering the moisture there and then rubbing my clit with my wet finger. My other hand moved to my left breast and I started squeezing my breast softly, every now and again running my fingers across my stiff nipple. I licked my lips, pretending that I was being sucked as my fingers traced along my clitoris and up and down my vulva. My stomach was tensing partly due to the position I was in and partly due to the ecstasy building in me. I was going to cum and I started to rub myself harder. My fingers were pinching my nipples and there was an ache in my pussy – as if it needed to be filled. I rubbed harder and faster as my breath became raspy and I craved the release of an orgasm. It finally came and I arched my back off the toilet seat as my breath hissed out of me. It was a satisfying cum but not the same as when I was being licked.

Still, this was the first time I had touched myself. It was the first time I had made myself cum. This was the start of my own masturbation sessions; each time I needed a quick release. Oh, and I often took motorcycle rides from Rob and whoever else offered. That was another sure way for me to cum hard.

Chapter 5