The Story of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid on top of my back and whispered huskily into my ear, "Shh... Breathe, kid," he told me. Somehow, the feel of the heat of his breath on my ear seemed to calm me and I did as I was told. I breathed slowly, inhaling the erotic smell of my own cum in his slick hand as he slid his hand in and out of my hole, slowly turning my throes of torment into raptures of ravishment. I flicked out my tongue and brushed it lightly against his hand, tasting my deliciously sweet cum as I melted into him. He reached deeper and I winced at the pain, but once he touched my special spot, relief washed over me like how a constructive wave crashed onto the shore, bringing with it the rich sediments as well as silt. He slid out of me and it was finally over, or so I thought.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair in his hand and roughly pulled me to the floor. I fell in a crumpled heap as he stood over me, clad in nothing but his black Armani boxers as well as his ski mask. There was a large wet spot on his black Armani boxers and I realized it was his precum. My God. His cock was splendid. It was rock hard and erect, a grand length of ten inches, pressed against his boxers as they pulsated with lasciviousness, and I could see every popped vein in it. I swallowed. Truly, he was one of God's finest gifts to mankind and it was humbling to be in his presence. It was an honor to bask in his air of confidence that radiated from his very core. I grabbed the hem of his black Armani boxers and pulled it down, liberating his hard erect cock, like a lazy panther stretching out in the warm caress of the Sun, as it dripped with his own precum. As I watched the tiny streams of his gold dribble down the length of his shaft, I felt my mouth salivate as a voracious hunger was rekindled in me. I wanted him. I wanted to feel him within me. I gladly took the entire thing into my mouth, feeling the tip touch the back of my throat as I fought my natural gag reflex. Surprisingly, he pushed himself deeper into me and I could feel the tip sliding down into my throat, inducing a soft gag from me. I slid out to regain myself and I did not see it coming.

It came swift and hard as he backhanded me, sending me flying to the floor. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and held my face close to his masked face as I let out a cry.

"Listen, asshole," he sneered. "You take this cock like a man, or I will break your neck like it was toothpick. Understand?" he commanded. I glanced at his arm muscles, seeing their veins popping and I nodded silently. I believed him. I returned to his cock. I slowly wrapped my tongue along the length of his shaft, letting the lump of flesh that was my tongue send him tingles of zest before sucking on it eagerly, licking up his deliciously sweet gold as I heard his light regular breathing change to passionate sighs and gasps. He grabbed my hair tightly in his hands as I slid in and out of him while he thrusted himself into me. I licked ardently, not wasting a single drop of his gold which made me crave for the greatness of his white gold, making me even more keen at milking him. His cock gleamed with my saliva and I increased my pace.

"You had better swallow, you shameless bastard," his voice came out raspy. He exploded into me. I felt a river of his white hot precious white gold enter my mouth and man, was it tasty! It was sweeter than honey or sugar, stronger than the alcohol in absinthe or the caffeine in coffee, creamier than any dessert I had ever eaten. My God, he was a walking elixir. I swallowed graciously and could feel the thick creamy white gold slide down my throat smoothly, as though it belonged there. I cleaned him up nicely and slid out. Spent and exhausted, we lay in each others' arms on the bed, as we melted into one another. I was facing his masked face. He ran the back of his hand down the side of my face before tracing the lines of my cheekbones, rocking my body with pleasure as I felt goosebumps appear along the length of my back. I took his hand and brought them close to my lips before kissing them tenderly.

"So," I began. "Do I get to see my masked stranger?" He remained silent. I reached for his ski mask hesitantly as a scene of him backhanding me again flashed before my mind's eye. But I could not feel any hostility from him, only affectionate and love seemed to rule his entire being. I slipped the ski mask off his head and I felt my breath being taken away from me.

He had mismatched yellow-gold eyes, just like mine, and both of them showed an unknown inner fire that burned with a steel determination to overcome any of life's endeavors with headstrong willpower. They were lively; laughing, dancing eyes that were full of maturity mixed with a little mischief. He had an aristocratic nose that made me believe that he had been a part of a royal family in his past life, which I was sure he was. Sharp high cheekbones and an angular jaw framed his finely drawn sensitive face, making it the most priceless work of art drawn by the deft hands of an artisan. He had spiky jet black hair that even though he had been wearing a mask earlier, it still remained neatly spiked and tidy. It was as though no matter how hard the wind blew, it was always perfect. His soft sensual lips burst into a devilish grin. It was simply magic. You had to see it. The sight of it, even a glimpse, melted my heart as though it was an ice cube on a hot summer's day. I finally had a full image of him. His beautiful face, his stunning physique and with the moonlight behind him, he looked as though he was a youthful deity that had come down to Earth just to attend The Dance. His eyes seemed to glow brightly with amusement as he looked at my dazed self.

"Hi there, my name is Zulhelmi Black, but people call me Zul, for short," he introduced himself. That slapped me out of my stupor.

"I... uh... Hey, my name is Tyler Knight," I stammered as I introduced myself. I was totally drowned in his beauty.

"Tyler," he said, as though he was tasting the name on his lips. He smiled fondly towards me, "Well, Tyler, I think we should hang together often, don't you?" I cuddled closer towards his huge pectoral muscles as he wrapped his strong arms around me. It somehow provided me with a blanket of comfort and security, just being in his presence. "Right?" he prompted me when I remained silent and I could see a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Hey, if you had seen him, you would have just stared at him too. No one is that beautiful, but he was, and it was amazing, truly. I smiled, "Yeah, we should hang out together." There was no stammering or stuttering and it was an accomplishment, I thought, at that moment. We spent the rest of the night getting to know each other and time was just a nonentity, it barely existed. It was truly the best Dance ever. Surely, something that both of us would remember as it had been the start of a crazy roller coaster ride that we were proud to be riding.

12