The Stray Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right give it to me. Make me your women." She shouted. George picked up the pace. "Oh god, so big, I'm so full. Faster!" She didn't mind stroking his ego a bit. What guy didn't want to hear about how big and wonderful his dick was. Besides in George's case it was true.

George was building towards his big finish and he realized that in his lust that he had not asked if she was using the pill. Between grunts he asked the awkward question, "Where. Should. I. Cum?"

Mary locked her heels behind his ass. "In me. Cum in me. Drown my pussy." She yelled.

George unleashed his torrent. Mary refused to let him disengage. While feeling George flood her body with seminal fluid did not trigger any additional orgasms, it did give her an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. She had served him well and he had rewarded her with his seed. She held him in place with her feet to make sure neither his cock nor his cum escaped her body as they recovered.

After he could breath again George asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"Maybe, maybe not." She smiled wistfully. "Let's make a deal, I'll tell you, if you cum in me again." Mary could feel his wilting member stiffening inside her again. "I think someone likes the idea."

"You're a naughty little thing." He knew based on her personality she must be on the pill, but the idea there was a chance he might get her pregnant fed his lust.

They lay grinding against each other until George had fully recovered. Mary pulled herself off of his thick organ and got on her hands and knees. She felt empty without him stretching her body open, but she wanted him to take her from behind. It was embarrassing for her to admit, but doggy was always her favorite position. She waited for him to get the idea.

Seeing Mary presenting herself for him fuck was exciting. Her small body looked so enticing, so perfectly formed. Her small waist, flat stomach, flared hips, heart shaped ass, small round buns, and tiny tits hanging to small points. She looked like a girl from one of those 'too small' porno videos on the net he like to watch every night pretending it was Mary.

George moved in behind her and started to feed his cock into her pussy. He held her hips and settled in to a medium rhythm. Mary felt like he was redefining her favorite position. She liked it because this was normally the only way she could cum from penetration. He had already changed that earlier. Before, sex for her had always been about fucking really hard and trying to cum if she was lucky. Now, he was somehow making love to her, not mere fucking, and still making it feel great. Then he did the most amazing thing ever.

He grabbed her tits and pulled her shoulders up against his chest. Immediately, he hit that magic spot on the front of her pussy that had liquefied her body earlier.

She screamed with pleasure and spasmed. But he kept driving and Mary lost conscious thought. George watched Mary turn into a rag doll. He just held her quivering mass in place and kept plowing away. She was so wet that he could feel her fluids streaming down his thighs.

Mary began to need him to finish. She needed a break from the stimulation. This was too much. She could not take any more. She begged him "Please, cum in me. Cum in my little pussy."

He lowered her face to the mattress grabbed her ass and pillaged her little body. She felt him drive deep into her furrow and coat her insides.

George was wiped out. Mary was going to kill him with sex if it was always going to be this good. He pulled out and lay next to Mary, whose ass was still high in the air while she panted. He reached over and held her hand. Mary lowered down and cuddled against George's side.

Mary said, "Gawd that was hot."

"What?"

"The fact I turn you on enough that cumming in me is worth you risking getting me pregnant."

"I'm certain you are on the pill. You are way too much of a control freak to take those kinds of chances."

"Unless, in my twisted mind, this was all part of a plan to have your baby." She let him consider that possibility in silence before continuing, "What would you do if I did get pregnant? Even the pill isn't a guaranty."

"You would move in and we would be raising a child together." George stated as though it was the simplest thing in the world.

Mary swooned at his response. With a smile she asked, "Get married?"

"I don't know. It's possible. We would have to figure that out."

"Oh god, now I may actually stop taking the pill." Mary cuddled against him. "You are the sweetest thing to ever happen to me."

George's energy was completely spent. He curled on his side, wrapped his arms around Mary, pulled her over so that he was tightly spooning behind her and promptly fell asleep.

Mary was amused at how quickly his snores began after he had manhandled her into position like she was his teddy bear. She lay deciding whether she should try to escape his iron clad grasp. It was nice to be held but she was way too amped up to lay about. She was so excited, she wanted to do a victory dance around the room. She had done it. She landed her man.

George was right, Mary was a control freak. She planned everything minute of her life well in advance, including today. When she had first noticed George looking at her as though she was a real woman over the past year it had surprised her. She wondered why he would be interested. But with each caress of his eyes she got used to being an object of attention for his lusty glances. She started to look at herself differently. Maybe she was becoming more of a woman than she had realized. Although her curves were small, like everything else about her, she definitely had curves now, especially on her backside. She decided that she liked it when he looked, really liked it, but she wanted so much more so she made a plan to make him belong to her.

At first she encouraged him to look. Then she tried to become a fantasy to him. She spent months providing him with images and and circumstances that undoubtedly fueled many sessions of intense masturbation. Once he got used to seeing her as a sexual object, even if only in his dreams, she planned to pierce the virtuous demeanor that kept him from treating her as anything more than his daughter's friend.

It had worked perfectly to plan and ahead of schedule. The unexpected fake attempted rape demonstration he provided had moved him past the hurdle of her needing to get him to touch her in a sexual way a month earlier than she had hoped. The hardest part had been being patient for the past couple weeks and letting his latent desire intensify. She had homed in on what he desired and liked about her and played up to those images for him.

Now phase one, to successfully find a way into his bed, was complete. Phase two, make his bed a permanent home every night was also ahead of schedule. Phase three, well... She was considering revising the whole pan now. He had put marriage and baby on the bargaining table. It was too tempting to ignore. She would have to put considerable thought into it. This was bigger and better than she had let herself imagine possible. He must have been fantasizing about putting a baby in her belly a lot for him to have come to grips with the idea so easily. Now she knew she would have his baby eventually. She wanted it more than anything before in her life, but she wanted a ring on her finger first.

She shelved the idea. Next she would need to follow through with phase two. A misstep here would mean disaster. This part would be tricky because she would have to play it by ear and guess at reading his chaotic, guilt riddled brain. She had no doubt that his kind heart and morals would raise their head soon and attempt to unseat her from the lofty cloud of high emotions she was soaring on.

Mary admired George's character, that was why she wanted him so bad. It would be ironic if it were also the reason she lost him. She expected him to come crashing down into reality as soon as he woke. His doubt and guilt would likely be great. He would probably think he had manipulated and taken advantage of her; she wondered how he would feel if he knew the real truth of her full role in all of this.

With her endorphins fading from her system the excursion from earlier caught up with her and Mary began to doze off too. They napped together for the better part two hours.

***

"Dear God, what have I done to my sweet little Mary?" Was his first thought when he awoke with his arms around her naked body. He had come of his hormonal high and crashed much like a junkie coming down.

His soft member was glued to her ass by their combined fluids reminding him of how much he had cum inside her tight little womb. Now he was not so certain with himself that she wouldn't get pregnant, that everything would turn out okay. What if she did get pregnant. His lapse in common sense could have just changed her life forever. She could have a much tougher time ahead of her just because he had wanted a pleasure filled afternoon romp. Sure, she had been the instigator, but he should have been more responsible and looked out for her better.

Mary spun in his arms and forced George onto his back. She sat on his stomach and pushed his shoulders to the bed.

"Do you love me?" She demanded in a commanding voice.

"Yes" he coughed out reflexively. George was surprised by her strength and forcefulness then equally surprised by his answer. He hadn't even considered the question before.

One of the many things Mary loved about George was his naked honesty. He could never lie to her, evade the truth maybe, but never lie.

She kissed him and he didn't consider resisting her. She pulled away looking down at him from her hands and knees. Her hands were still planted on his shoulders so that he could not get away. Given her light weight he could have thrown her off easily, but he let her have her moment of strength.

She continued, "I love you too. I want this. I want us. I want you to be mine. Do you want me?"

His eyes scanned down her naked body. He took in the hanging cones of her small, young boobs, the flare of her hips, the rectangular gap her pussy formed between her thighs, and her slender limbs. Lust surged to help push the last of his doubt side.

She smirked and coyly asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Absolutely."

"Then let's take a shower. We're both pretty nasty."

She climbed off of George and led him by the hand into the master bath. He didn't need her to hold his hand he would have followed her cute little nude ass anywhere.

In the shower they hugged and kissed. It was difficult for Mary to not notice his cock jabbing into her. She was please he still had the desire to take her. Mary was game, if he wanted her she was going let him have his way. It's not like she didn't enjoy sex too.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

Mary was caught off guard when he picked her up and pushed her back against the wall as he entered her. Mary could tell her poor little pussy was going to be really sore in morning from all the abuse by his big tool but she endured because she wanted him well bonded to her today. Tomorrow and at other times in the future, when her body needed to recover, he would need to be sated by her mouth alone. She knew he would understand if she explained, but she didn't worry about it right now, she let him do his thing.

She was starting to get into what he was doing, it felt pretty good, but even more so she enjoyed how he looked at her and the level of pleasure he seemed to achieve by using her tight body.

Mary could tell he was nearing his climax. She wanted to offer him a different kind of finish so she pried herself free and George let her go. She dropped her to her knees and grabbed for his cock.

Mary pumped with both hands and sucked on the wide knob. George was awed by the obscene sight of Mary stretching her small mouth over the end of his thick phallus while her hands twisted and stroked his length. His sweet innocent little angel was providing him with amazing, not so innocent, pleasure. It was too close to all of his daydreams about her. She had him cumming again so quickly he felt like an inexperienced teenager.

Mary sensed the oncoming geyser so she pulled back and posed with her mouth open. She wanted to swallow for him, and she would tonight when she made him take her to bed, but first she would act out her own porno fantasy. She always dreamed of taking a facial like the wanton whores she saw in the internet videos, however she never trusted a lover enough before. She didn't want anyone bragging about how she would do anything, and she meant anything, to make the person she loved happy. This kind of thing was her private gift to her man alone.

Mary was surprised by the first shot of cum she felt splash onto her forehead. She pinched her eyes shut and felt more think streams landing on her. Her eyelids, her cheeks, were being coated, he even got a good shot in her open mouth.

Only George was more surprised than Mary at the Peter North like volume. Where had he found it? It was his third today and it wasn't like the others had been small.

Mary wiped the cum from her eyes and scrambled to open the shower door to look at her face in the mirror. She closed the door and turned to George with a wide beaming smile and cum dripping from her chin.

"Perfect!" She shouted. Mary hugged his chest smearing cum all over him.

George began to wipe his cum from her face with his finger. She grabbed his hand and held in front of her face.

"Mine" she said sternly and she licked the sperm from his finger. She didn't eat anymore of his cum. She left it on her face and let it wash off as she showered.

George was unsure how to proceed with this new relationship. Normally he was the predator conquering women that he desired. Today he knew that he was the conquered one. He had trouble understanding why someone so intelligent, so young,and so beautiful would want him. Mary understood the psychology behind her attraction for him. She knew she had abandonment and daddy issues, not that she cared as long as George loved her.

***

"How are we going to tell Connie? Do you think she'll be okay with us dating?"

Mary was overjoyed that George was referring to their relationship status as dating. "I don't know. I think she will be okay. Let's tell her over dinner." She pantomimed with a overly dramatic voice and a bad British accent, "Connie, could you pass the salt please. By the way your father and I are fucking each other now."

"Maybe I should tell her." George had heard the way Connie and Mary talked to each other and it would not surprise him if she did say it exactly as she had just demonstrated. "I am just trying to think of how the best way to let her know that we are involved."

"I'll just tell her that I'm trying out for the role as her evil step-mother." Mary joked. "Besides, she'll figure out what is going on when we go to bed together tonight."

"So, you are spending the night?"

She donned a sardonic smile. "I'm never going to leave. You're stuck with me for the long haul now."

***

Connie came home from work. One step in the front door she looked at her best friend and father sitting separately watching television trying to look nonchalant. She knew they had sex. She didn't know how she knew but she was certain. Truth be told, she had wondered why it hadn't already happened because of the way they both pined for the other.

It was okay with her, she was happy two people she loved found something together, but it meant she was losing a clubbing partner and her dad's time was about to be a lot more occupied. Her relationship with the two most important people in her life would change forever.

In a fake display of drama she dropped her head and grabbed the bridge of her nose as though she was experiencing a headache. She muttered, "Really guys?"

"What?" They exclaimed at the same time.

"I can't leave you alone without you humping each other like a pair of rabbits." Taking their lack of denial as tacit admission she spoke to herself, "God damn you guys."

Mary retorted, "Be nice or I'll make you start calling me mommy dearest."

George snorted as he stifled a laugh. He was looking forward to the idea of having Mary around in a permanent capacity.

12