The Strip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Grace was performing at the club tonight. And Daniel would be on his way there. Or maybe she'd finished her performance by now? God, the champagne had got to her brain. For a few seconds, she looked at the phone. Should she call him?

No! The two of them might even be fucking each other's brains out at this very moment? Her thoughts went back to Demetrius again. Yes, definitely, she needed to experience the huge Greek's cock again.

Damn! Where was that other bottle of champagne? The one Tommy was keeping for a special occasion. You didn't get any more special than this. It was in the cupboard in the corner of the kitchen. Yes, that's where he'd hidden it! With a delicious giggle following her along the hallway, her slightly intoxicated legs found the way.

Popping the cork, the giggle turned into a heady laugh as the liquid spat out and onto the carpet. Who cared? Refilling her drink, she carried both bottle and glass to the bathroom. A bubble bath was just what she needed. She could relax and think of Demetrius. And Vegas—

***

"You were wonderful tonight," Daniel murmured, pausing at a red light and leaning across to Grace.

"Thanks," her cheery voice said, as she slid her head towards him. "I blew a couple of notes, but I do appreciate the praise."

She returned his kiss with a passion he wasn't expecting. Her cold hand slid around his neck, keeping him there until the sound of a car's horn behind him told him the lights had changed to green.

His earlier melancholy thoughts disappeared and his cock lengthened in an anticipation of the night ahead. As he restarted into the heavy London traffic, he wondered how quickly he could get them home.

Sitting back, she gave him a sexy smile before deliberately uncrossing and re-crossing her legs. Even in the dimmer light of the car, her actions drew his attention to the lacy tops of her nude coloured silk stockings.

The size of his erection increased. Reaching out, he ran his hand along her toned leg, sliding it up along the silk and onto her flesh.

"Shouldn't you be concentrating on the road?" she laughed. The question didn't prevent her opening her legs a little to accommodate his probing hand.

"I'm a man," he grinned, digging his fingertips into the soft flesh. "I can just about do two things at once."

Her growl was one of appreciation. Resting her head on his shoulder, she reached out to check his cloth covered erection. "Mmmm. That's a good boy," she growled. "You're going to need that later. Wasn't tonight great?

"Fantastic. When you've produced your first album, you'll have to mention it in all your interviews," he joked.

Grace didn't answer. Her clouded eyes weren't just from her arousal. Her first album! Would she ever get to that stage? Was there even a small chance of those dreams becoming reality?

A crack of thunder pulled her back from her thoughts. Peered out of the grimy window, she took in the threatening clouds that had been building throughout evening. Within minutes, the sky finally opened and frustratingly slowed their progress. By the time they reached the flat, the torrential rain was hurtling against the car.

"Oh, by the way," she shouted as they parked outside the building, her voice almost drowned out by the driving rain thundering off the roof. "Robert's invited us to a party. Lisa Welles will be there. Fucking Lisa Welles—"

Daniel kissed her. "Tell me inside," he suggested, nodding at the heavy raindrops bouncing from the car. "We'd better make a dash for it." He counted, "One, two, three," as a cue for their race to their door.

The short distance didn't prevent their soaking, the water dripping from their clothes as they pushed through the floor to their flat.

"It's a shower for me," Grace rasped, holding her arms wide to show him how wet she was.

She casually dropped her jacket to the floor and, smiling into his staring eyes, unbuttoning and dragging the waistcoat from her slender frame. His mouth dropped open slightly at the wet camisole. The teasing look as she shimmied out of her jeans sent a twitch to his cock.

It grew to a throb as she twirled, allowing his eyes to feast on her semi naked body. The all in one piece of lingerie clung to her wet body.

With an exaggerated swing of her hips, she swayed towards the bathroom. "Later, sexy," she grinned, glancing back over her shoulder.

***

Kay Kristen answered the transatlantic call on the second ring. "Demetrius! How are you?"

The huge Greek's belly laugh tumbled down the phone. "I'm exceptionally good, Kay. Thanks for asking. How's Vegas?"

"Vegas is good, Demetrius. It could be excellent, depending on your news?"

"Oh, yes, Kay," the big man smiled. "Vegas is excellent."

"Mmmm. That's good, Demetrius. You know my standards are high. I loved the photographs—tell me about her."

The huge Greek stared into his bedroom mirror. Wetting a finger with his lips, he smoothed first one eyebrow, then the other. "She knows her way around, this one. Flirted with me continually to get what she wanted. But has a sexy kind of innocence, too. And determined. Very determined. Knows her own mind. And she's obsessed with making it big."

She growled. "Sounds almost perfect. But this determination—"

"I know what you're gonna ask," he interrupted. "No, Kay. That won't present any problem. She knows her place—and besides, she'll do anything to advance her career."

"Anything?" Kay Kristen's voice held a hint of amusement.

The Greek caught the intonation and laughed. "Absolutely, Kay. That was the brief you gave me, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Demetrius. It was. And you know how I like the brief followed to the letter, don't you?"

The Greek paused. There was a hint of something… warning… in the voice. But then he already knew Kay Kristen wasn't to be fucked with.

Well known as the owner of one of America's largest modelling Agencies, the sophisticated brunette also had a large stake in an Adult Film Company. That was less well known. While women were falling over themselves for the opportunity to create a career in the porn industry, getting someone with special qualities wasn't easy.

Kay only wanted special people. That's how profits increased dramatically—and where her modelling agency came in. Contacts across the world were paid to do what Demetrius was doing. By attracting stunning, uninhibited women, she had realised the secret to success. It was well worth the fees she had to pay to people like the Greek.

"Kay, have no worries," he assured her. "I've… checked her out personally."

The woman's shrill laugh assaulted his ear. "Oh, Demetrius! You do take the job seriously. Or is that a little side benefit? She succumbed to your charms, did she?"

His laugh mingled with hers. "Yes, my dear. But not without giving it some thought. This one knows what she wants."

"She's unattached?"

"A boyfriend—they live together. From what I can tell, the relationship's on its last legs."

"Even better, Demetrius. Make the arrangements. The normal terms. Nothing if we reject her. The usual fee if we take her on. And a large bonus if we successfully help her career change."

The large bonus registered in front of the Greek's twinkling eyes. "Kay, she'll be worth her weight in gold. Believe me."

Checking his appearance in the mirror one final time, he bid her goodnight and ended the call. He'd make the arrangements, as asked. And he'd sample the goods again before they were finalised.

Just to make sure, of course.

***

The soft kiss on his lips brought Daniel out of his light sleep. He opened his eyes to the sight of his wet clothes on the floor beside the small couch. Only his Calvin Klein black boxers protected his modesty.

Raising his gaze, he saw Grace smiling down at him. Only the white fluffy towel covered her nakedness, if only just.

"Sleepy?" she asked, unwrapping the towel and allowing it to drop to the floor. His eyes widened at the sight of her hard nipples. The look on his face didn't escape her attention. "The shower is all yours if you want," her gravely voice told him. "Or did you have something else in mind?"

A tiny drop of water released itself from her left ear, landing silently on her rounded, right breast and tantalisingly making its way down to her erect, dark, nipple.

Daniel's body instantly reacted. His voice was thick with arousal. "Why Miss Grace," he growled in his best Rhett Butler accent. "I do believe you're trying to seduce me?"

Grace played the game, switching her accent to a deep Southern drawl. "Why, Mr. Daniel. I do believe I am. I hope that doesn't upset you?" Her hands rose to cup her breasts. An eyebrow arched.

He leapt from the couch, his eager hand grabbing hers. Half stumbling, he dragged her behind him to the bedroom. A caveman claiming his mate. The bed springs rocked as they fell on the mattress.

"I do believe Mr Daniel has something for me?" her mock Southern accent teased.

But Daniel had finished playing. His lips found hers, their kiss urgent. When his hand ran along her inner thigh, Grace opened her legs to allow him more freedom. He willingly took it. Her gasp turned into a moan as he found her slippery clit. She detonated when the two fingers jammed inside her.

Daniel's teeth found her lower lip, tugging it down. Her hands dug into his crinkly hair as he finger fucked her through her climax. When he flicked her g-spot, she began to spiral upwards, flooding his hand with her honeyed juices as she came a second time.

It took a short time for her to recover. When she did, she'd swung around and dragged his boxers off. When her mouth engulfed his rockhard cock, he flopped back on the bed and allowed her to take control.

She moved quickly, never keeping still, a snake devouring its prey. The hand pushing down on his chest kept him in position as her tongue began flicked along his hardness. He'd given—it was his turn to receive.

She took him as far inside as she could, the head of his cock touching the entrance to her throat. Her spare hand caressed his balls. His body jumped but the hand pushing down on his chest kept her in control.

Daniel's feet dug into the mattress, allowing him to thrust up. Grace choked for a second, but quickly adjusted to take his cock into the back of her throat. With a growl, she began to suck with a purpose and a passion, as much for her satisfaction as his. It took no time.

"I'm close," he gasped.

Grace hesitated, torn between the need to taste his cum and her desire to be fucked.

"Grace… I'm gonna cum—"his strained and urgent voice warned.

With a reluctant snarl, she pulled away, dragging her mouth up to his. Their tongues fucked. Her fingers gripped his ruffled black hair, pulling it down to her swells, dragging him from one to the other. He sucked each dark, hard nipple in turn, responding to her rough, guiding hands.

Grace gripped tighter, her fingertips digging into his scalp. Daniel's mouth sucked harder, his tongue swirling and nipping around each erect bud. Her movements were violent now, allowing him only a couple of seconds before yanking him to the other saliva covered breast.

"Now, Daniel," she eventually gasped. "Fuck me now."

With a silent glance, his hands hooked under her knees and dragged her legs up and over his shoulders. When he aligned his hardness with her glistening opening, Grace wrapped her small feet behind his ears. A sign she was relinquishing control.

He easily slid in, grunting as he did.

Grace's calf muscles tightened against his broad shoulders as she bit down on her lower lip. Her bottom bounced on the firm bed as he began to fuck her. Her voice was a hiss. "Yessss!"

Daniel pinned her willing body to the white sheets. The pace of his rhythmic thrusting increased. Grace wanted more.

"C'mon, baby. Fuck me—"

Her hands reached for his hair, dragging his head upwards while she adjusted position. With a grunt, her long legs slid from behind his head. With more freedom, she spread herself, opening herself to better accept his raw thrusting. This was better—

Daniel accommodated her new position without breaking the urgent pumping of his hips. His lips and tongue slid down her bouncing breasts, running over the velvety smooth skin. Her ass lifted from the bed as his hands cupped her buttocks. Resting on his knees, he went into overdrive.

"Yes, Daniel. Yes, baby. Like that—" Her hands spread either side of her, gripping the sheets. The bed bounced in protest. "Yes! Like that!"

Her hands released the sheets, reaching up to comb through her sweaty hair. Her feet dug into the mattress, her ass pushed upwards. Their bodies slapped and their gasps intensified. The muscles in Grace's thighs screamed, growing tight. She was there—

"Ngh, fuck!" The third orgasm ripped through her. She bit her lower lip, attempting to stifle her torrid climax. She'd so needed this.

Daniel dropped her ass back onto the bed. Leaning forward, his knees and toes dug in for extra purchase as he went for broke. The new angle put the path of his cock head right up against her clit. With each pass, the swollen ridge nudged over her love button.

Oh fuck! She couldn't be cumming again? That made four, but who was counting?

Daniel gave an animalistic growl. His hands went to her bouncing tits, mashing them together, pulling them apart. His head went back. His face tightened. His eyes slid into the back of his head.

When he exploded, he seemed to cum forever. One burst followed another. His jerking body wouldn't stop jerking.

"Yes, baby," she gasped, her hands pulling his clenched face to her shoulder. Her words comforted him like a mother would a child. "That's it… that's it. Ssssh. That's it, baby."

***

Lauren loved sleeping in the nude. The feel of clean, cool sheets against her skin was luxurious. That sensation had always been a turn-on for her. Right now, the hand caressing her vulva was a turn-on, too.

She'd been dreaming of Demetrius. And now his hand was pleasuring her again. How had he got into her bed? That finger felt so good, slipping inside her wetness. With a scrumptiously, hazy laziness, she began to come out of her deep sleep. Turning onto her back, she sighed. Her legs parted wider. Her wetness increased. What a delicious way to be roused.

Then she smelt the drink.

"You bastard!" She spat out the words, glancing at the bedside clock. Two o'clock in the morning and her drunken boyfriend had let himself into her apartment. She was instantly wide-awake.

Her hand flung out to push his pawing fingers away. Rolling onto her side, one hand grabbed his dark, wavy hair. Her claw-like fingers dug into his scalp, not caring that she was drawing blood.

"What?" he slurred, his bloodshot eyes wincing as her other hand reached out to flick on the bedside lamp.

"What?" she mimicked, her voice full of snarling rage. "I'll tell you what, Tommy. You were supposed to be phoning me tonight. After you finished work."

"I… I worked late—"

Her twisted face conveyed her disgust. "No, you didn't Tommy. You were drinking. I can smell the drink on you. And fucking perfume! You bastard!"

"Baby—"

"I'm not your baby, Tommy," she spat out, swinging round so that her feet dug into his sides. She pushed hard—the loud thump as he landed on the floor reverberating around the bedroom.

Her eyes honed in on the pathetic sight. In his drunken stupor, he was still half dressed, his white tee shirt stained with drink, his shrivelling cock flopping out of the gap in his dark boxers.

"Not any more," the blonde continued. "You think you can just roll in here and fuck me? After spending the night drinking and pawing other women? Forget it!" She was on her feet now, giving him what would be his final glimpse of her naked body. Vegas awaited—a new life. She'd had enough of this one—that was for sure.

"Give me my fucking apartment key back," she snarled, picking up his clothes and searching through his pockets. She held it up triumphantly. "Now get your fucking ass out of my life—"

***

Four o'clock in the morning and Daniel closed down the computer with a deep sigh of satisfaction. Despite their intense lovemaking, he'd been unable to sleep. An Internet poker session had been just what he'd needed. He reflected that this one could be life changing.

He was only too aware that his poker aspirations had become a barrier between him and Grace. Well, one of the barriers. But he could turn that round. Achieving poker success could make the difference for them

At first, Grace had been supportive of his poker aspirations. Just as Daniel had supported her singing hopes. To avoid disturbing her, he'd often found himself playing poker into the middle of the night, convincing himself that sleep was an unnecessary luxury.

Unbeknown to his girlfriend, he'd gradually built up a nice little stack. It had paid for their car. It would also provide the bankroll that would allow him to follow his dream. And his performance over the last couple of hours could well be the breakthrough he needed. He could feel it in his water. His play had been superb. Even better than normal. He'd—

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Grace's words cut into his thoughts. His head jerked around to the naked woman framed in the doorframe. His cock instantly reacted, pushing against the white robe. Even in her anger, she—

"Well, Daniel?" It was the tone rather than the words that cooled his ardour. Like a slap across his manhood. Why was she so angry?

"Couldn't sleep—" he began, but she wasn't listening.

"You're working in three hours," she spat, her nude body stalking across towards him. "No wonder you're always so tired. I don't think Slim's going to be impressed if you're late. Do you? He's not someone you want to cross. And we need that job—"

"Grace—" he unsuccessfully tried to cut in.

"Don't tell me! You weren't able to sleep after we fucked? I didn't satisfy you enough? Is that it?"

"Fuck, Grace, you were fantastic," he soothingly began. "But listen, it was like fate. A satellite tournament was starting. Fist prize a shot for a 10,000-dollar seat at the World Series of Poker. The World Series of Poker in Vegas, Grace!"

Her face contorted in rage. Her hands went to her hips. "I knew it! You were playing poker! Fucking poker!"

"Grace," he exhorted, his eyes wide, his voice softening further in an attempt to defuse her anger. "I won the bloody thing—"

For a few seconds, she paused. Her mind began to tick over, taking in his words. "You... you won us a trip to Vegas?"

Daniel jumped up, pulling her into a hug. "No, not yet—" he softly explained, pausing as he saw the frustration rise in her eyes once again. "But I won free entry to a six hundred dollar tournament. All for forty dollars. If I finish in the top three in that one, we're on our way, babe."

Grace snorted, dragging herself out of his arms. "And if your Aunt was your Uncle—"

For a moment it appeared as if she was going to burst into another tirade. Then she paused. Her shoulders sagged. Her eyes changed. Almost a look of resignation. As if she didn't have the heart to pour cold water on his enthusiasm. Men could be such boys!

"Okay," she said, stepping back into his arms. She pulled his hands to her naked tits. "If you win us the trip, I'll quit moaning about poker. Right now, since you're wide awake," she murmured, stroking him to full hardness. "You can fuck me again before you go to work."

Turning towards the bedroom, he winced as she pulled his cock towards the door. "Fuck, Grace!" he gasped.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers