The Strip Ch. 11

Story Info
The Party.
18k words
4.89
25.5k
8
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

This is a rewrite of 'Vegas', combining both Books. While maintaining the theme, it offers a completely different and fresh take for the main characters.

Grateful thanks go to the best editor in the world -- thesoundandfury - not only for his editing, but also for the constant encouragement, suggestions, and for helping me to become a better writer.

Chapter 11: The Party.

Sending a limo for Grace and Lauren made the sisters feel special. They nudged one another as it pulled down the Agency Head's palm-tree lined road. It was less than a week since they'd landed in Vegas and they'd made the big time!

The bright lights lining each side added a surreal quality to the evening. Evening? It was half past one in the morning. This was what stars did. Grace had made it. And Lauren was on her way there! The excitement of what lay ahead ran through them as if someone had just switched on an electric current.

The sound of Lisa Welles blared out from a state-of-the-art stereo system as Kay ushered them inside. The spacious room wasn't too large, but was ideal in accommodating the partygoers already there. Kay had clearly identified numbers perfectly and the party was already in full swing.

"Ladies!" she smiled, planting a soft kiss on both of their lips. It was more than a peck. Grace shivered. She'd found the Agency Head extremely sexy since their first meeting. That seemed a lifetime ago. An instant wave of arousal flowed through her—if this was what the evening had in store, bring it on.

"Where's Lisa?" Kay asked, glancing behind them before closing the heavy door.

"Caught up in a transatlantic phone call," Grace smiled, pushing a hand through her hair. "A gig at Wembley Stadium, I think. She said she'd meet us here."

"Ah," Kay nodded, waving a hand in front of her as she swung around to look across the room. "Just think, Grace," referring to the music. "Next party, and it could well be your voice we'll be hearing."

The singer's eyes clouded over as her future flashed before her. Could all this have really happened so quickly?

"And look at you both," Kay continued, taking a step backwards as her eyes swept across their dresses. "So sexy. Give me a twirl."

Grace went first, gracefully executing a three-sixty. Her wonderfully short, cream, halter dress bounced and fluttered around her thighs—displaying her shapely, tanned legs to perfection. She watched Kay's eyes filter down to her breasts. The neckline plunged much deeper than she'd ever have dared wear before. But then—why not? She was Grace Lane—Superstar, after all!

Lauren quickly followed. The slinky red number was a completely different style to Grace's, yet managed the impossible by displaying even more flesh while remaining classy and refined. She just loved it!

"Beautiful," the Agency Head purred. Her piercing eyes sparkled at them as Lauren completed her twirl. "Just beautiful, both of you."

"Newly purchased today," Lauren confessed with a nervous laugh. "Especially for the occasion." A month ago, the sisters would have been shocked at the price tag on their outfits. Now, money didn't matter. "Formal wear tonight is such a wonderful idea," she added.

"Mmm," Kay smiled, enjoying the compliment. "I wanted a chic, sophisticated theme for the night. Beautiful people. Beautiful clothes."

"Well, you seem to have that," Lauren agreed, glancing around the impressive room. Not that it was the dresses and tuxedoes that were at the forefront of her thoughts. If Rach's description of what was in store was only half correct, the evening would degenerate into decadence pretty quickly. The sister's had talked of nothing else for the last two hours. They could hardly contain themselves.

"Talking of chic, that dress is stunning," Grace told Kay, making a point of avoiding a potentially damaging faux paus. But it wasn't simply etiquette that drove her comments. Although the black number adequately covered her cleavage, it looked like it might have been moulded to her full breasts. The dangly diamond earrings complimented it perfectly.

"Thank you," Kay beamed, throwing back her head as she laughed. "I do try…"

"You always look perfect," Lauren smiled, meaning every word. "We're so looking forward to the party. Rach has said it's going to be great fun!"

"Oh, you have no idea," Kay laughed, turning towards the guests who were already enjoying themselves. She reached for a candy platter covered in blue and pink pills. "Pink for the ladies," she said, holding it out to them.

Lauren eyed it a little warily, asking, "What is it?"

"Oh, just something to get the party started right," Kay winked. "You like designer things, don't you, my dear?" The way she said it implied that anyone who didn't probably shouldn't be at this party.

"Sounds fun to me," she whispered, popping one of the pills into her mouth. Grace followed.

Kay set it back down and smiled. "Now, I suggest you grab a drink, find a room, enjoy some snow and identify your targets for the evening…"

"Targets?" Lauren instantly asked. She coloured as Kay's meaning dawned on her. "Oh…yes…"

The Agency Head laughed louder. "The entertainment hasn't arrived yet. The real fun won't start until then. After that… well, darlings… fill your boots, as I believe the English say…"

***

Rachal loved the formal dress theme. It gave her the opportunity to wear the tiny purple dress that so brought out the mocha colour of her skin. The indecent neckline left nothing to the imagination, and there wasn't a man in the room who'd failed to notice the way her erect nipples pointed proudly upwards through the material. As for the way her lacy thigh highs bounced into view with each step, she was every man's wet dream.

She looked hot… and she felt hot…

Jimmy looked good, too, in his tux. She loved the look of a man dressed so formally. She might make him keep it on when she fucked him later. But that wouldn't be until they returned home. Until then, she'd review what was on offer at the party. She'd heard Terrelle was attending. Now that would be interesting!

Glancing around, she watched two couples taking turns doing lines of cocaine off one of the coffee tables. From the way the dyed blonde women's hand was stroking her man's cock through his pants, it wasn't their first hit. The second couple were gyrating against one another as they snorted, moving in time to Lisa Welles gravely tone. They let out howls of laughter as they moved away towards a waitress. Champagne would compliment the cocaine.

"The fun's already started," Jimmy grinned at his girlfriend. His reference wasn't just aimed at the foursome as they lurched away. All around them, the flowing drink and readily available coke was having its effect.

Rach wasn't listening. Her attention was diverted. "Wait here, I want some of that," she told him, looking across at a gorgeous Asian waitress who supplying the two couples with more bubbly.

The servers' French maids outfits were a stroke of genius. Not only did they look sexy, they provided a wonderful contrast to the formal wear of the guests. And while the primary role of the waitresses was clear, Kay had hired them to serve their guests with much more than champagne when requested.

With a grin, the exotic looking woman made her way over to the waitress and whispered in her ear. The Asian beauty smiled in response, then waited patiently as Rachal snorted a line. The lacy tops of the model's thigh highs were provocatively on show as she bent forward and the narrow Oriental eyes took in every tantalising detail.

Tossing her long black hair back with one hand, Rachal pinched her nose with the other as the powerful narcotic washed through her body. Her shudder was in part due to the drug, and also the olive-hued Asian's soft tongue. It licked along the model's slender neck, in tandem with each caress of her tiny hands that had found the tanned flesh between the top of her thigh high's and thong.

Standing straight, Rachal pulled the waitress into a long kiss, her succulent mouth homing in on the Oriental woman's tongue as if she was sucking on her cock. The Asian woman was taken by surprise, her hands momentarily stilling their movements as the mocha-skinned beauty gave a sexy blowjob to her tongue.

Jimmy had seen it before. The incredibly sexy act often led to an inevitable outcome. From the way the waitress's hands had left Rachal's body and fluttered by her side, like butterfly wings, the technique was having the same effect.

Rachal's hands began to stroke the olive-hued Asian's pussy through her tight, black dress. Saliva ran down their chins as she increased the pace of her sucking. Then the Oriental's body began to crumble. The exotic model gave a final suck with her mouth, one last stroke with her hand. She held the beautiful waitress's trembling body upright while the orgasm burst inside the woman, then gave a final kiss.

"Two more glasses of champagne, please," she husked over her shoulder as she sexily sauntered back to where Jimmy stood applauding.

***

Walking into the busy living area, Rosie decided to put all negative thoughts out of her mind. Carly had spent the whole ride over assuring her that everything was cool, and that she was back in Big Eddie's good books. The redhead listened to everything the short-haired woman told her, yet she desperately missed Daniel. Had she been too hasty?

It didn't matter—it was too late now.

Besides, she couldn't let Carly down. Her friend had gone out on a limb for her and she'd be the one to suffer if Rosie pulled out. No, it was better to forget the Englishman. Concentrate on what she had to do.

She was still on a sexual high from her lovemaking session with the spiky haired woman. They'd made out throughout the taxi journey to the venue, Carly's fingers touching her like no other woman had before. She was different to anything Rosie'd ever experienced—and she wanted more. She'd eagerly agreed when her new lover had suggested she stay over at hers tonight.

Before then, they had a job to do. With her body already on fire, she had to confess she was actually tingling at the thought. Despite the outcome of her one and only previous private party, the thrill of dancing in front of the cheering group had stayed with her. Another similar experience, with the sexy Carly beside her, was arousing her much more than she was willing to admit.

Carly had promised not to leave her side afterwards. If there was any fucking to be done, she said she'd lead the way. Rosie only needed to get involved where she was comfortable. Even the mental pictures Carly' words created turned the redhead on. She'd never dreamed she'd have a threesome with another woman before.

"Well, darlings," the smiling woman said to them as she ushered them into her home. "Don't you look good? Big Eddie said I wouldn't be disappointed and he was right! I'm Kay, by the way..."

"Hi, Kay," the spiky haired woman replied, still provocatively chewing on the gum Rosie had suggested she lose before reaching the door. "We aim to please. I'm Carly. This is Rosie."

"Nice outfits," the Agency Head smiled, her eyes wandering across both the women's bodies.

"Thanks," Carly said with a grin, dropping her small pink shoulder bag to the floor. She'd persuaded Eddie to buy the two dresses for them when he said it was formal wear. The tiny gold number clung to her perfectly and Rosie looked like sex on legs in her scandalously short green item. "Eddie said it's a posh do so we thought we'd dance in them. They won't be on long anyway," she added with a laugh.

Kay smiled. "I like that thought, Carly," she said, leaving the women to wonder whether it was their intention to dance in the dresses that appealed, or the fact they'd be quickly removing them. She clarified, "It fits in with the formal theme. Very thoughtful." One hand pushed back a loose strand of hair as she continued. "Do you understand what's required? First you dance. Then put on a show. After that, you're available to anyone who wants you. Yes?"

"No problem," Carly smiled. "Looking forward to it."

Kay nodded, then swung her gaze to the redhead. "Cat got your tongue?"

"No…" Rosie hesitantly said, wondering what the sophisticated looking woman meant by 'putting on a show'. "I'm… I'm fine."

Kay frowned. She hadn't paid out good money to be disappointed and didn't need Eddie trying to palm her off with a nervous newcomer.

Carly took control. "Don't worry," she beamed at their inquisitor. "Rosie's always bashful before a performance. I can assure you that you'll be very satisfied with what we have to offer, Kay."

The Agency Head nodded, reluctantly accepting the reassurance. I'd better be, was the message shooting from her piercing eyes. "You have music?" she asked.

"Sure," Carly said, reaching into the pink shoulder bag and handing Kay a CD.

"Good," the brunette smiled. "Find somewhere to put your bag and then use that room to do whatever you need to do to prepare." She nodded at a door to their left. "After that, get back out here and mingle. People will think you're guests. When you hear the music, I expect you to immediately start your performance. Just don't disappoint me."

Carly took a step closer to their host. Standing on her tiptoes, she leant forward as if to whisper something into their host's ear. When Kay turned her head to the side to listen, the spiky haired woman's hand pulled her face to hers and gently brushed her lips across the Agency Head's. "Believe me," she breathed against the older woman's lips, holding Kay's gaze. There was no mistaking the promise in her sparkling eyes. "I'm very good, Kay! Once you've experienced Carly, you'll want more…"

***

Terrelle grabbed Kay's arm as she left the two women. "It's one of them you want me to fuck?" he asked.

The brunette softly shook her head, grabbing a flute of champagne from a passing waitress. She pointed across to Lauren. "You remember the blonde you fucked at the audition?" she asked.

A slow grin spread across Terrelle's ebony skinned features. "Yeah. Lauren. That babe is hot."

Kay gave a lascivious grin. She certainly was. "The woman next to her," she told him, "is her sister. Grace. She's yours for the evening. Just wait 'til I give the word, that's all."

The muscular man nodded as his eyes homed in on the singing star. "She looks hot, too," he mumbled.

Kay let out a soft laugh as she clinked her flute of champagne against his. "You need more bubbly," she playfully told him. "All the women here are hot, darling. Even the waitresses."

"You look good, too, Kay," he grunted, half turning towards her.

She felt his eyes run down her body as he spoke. Maybe she had time to sample the goods before she let him loose? He did look especially sexy in that white tuxedo. She hadn't anticipated that. Normally, he wouldn't have been on any sort of list she prepared, but tonight she had a specific task for the porn star. She needed Grace on film. The lewder the better. See what that would do for her career! Then Lauren would have no reason to turn down her movies.

The Agency Head smiled up into his black eyes. Never fuck the hired help. "Do what you're told and I might give you a treat," she lied. "But I need you to do Grace, and do her good. My bedroom, when I say. Understand, Terrelle?"

The ebony skinned man smiled. "If she's anything like her sister, it'll be my pleasure. Then I'm free to look around?" he added.

Kay reached up and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. "Do Grace good and proper first," she whispered, "then you can have anyone else you wish…"

Smiling like a child in a toyshop, he nodded and turned away to survey the room. His drink spilt onto the floor as he accidentally bumped into Rachal and her boyfriend.

"Hey, Terrelle," the exotic looking model smiled, her eyes glancing down to the champagne on the carpet, then slowly sweeping up the pornstar's body. "My, don't you look smart. I just love a sexy man in a tux!"

The ebony skinned man felt his cock lurch. She'd been a perfect match for him the last time they'd fucked. Their dark skin glistening in a sheen of perspiration as they rutted into one another. He'd been looking for another opportunity ever since. "You look good too, babe," he grunted.

"Well thank you," Rachal told him with that smile of hers that always promised so much. "Here, let me thank you for the compliment."

Her arms slid around his neck as she closed in for the kiss. Those wonderful tits pressed into him as her mouth found his and, somehow, her hand had slithered down his groin to squeeze the outline of his cock.

He gasped at her brazenness in front of Jimmy, but her boyfriend seemed unperturbed. If anything, an amused expression covered his face.

"Mmmm, baby," Rachal murmured. "Now that's what I call potential. Make sure you come and find me later."

***

Rosie linked Carly's arm as they headed through the door Kay had indicated. "What was that all about?" the redhead asked, a look of shock on her pretty face. "Coming onto her like that? You could have had us thrown out. What would Big Eddie say to that? I've a big debt to repay!"

Carly flicked on the light. It was more or less a cloakroom they were in, though big enough to contain the small white couch and matching chair as well as a few coats on the hooks along one wall. "Nice," the brunette softly said, eyeing the coke on the small, circular drop leaf table beside the couch.

"Carly," Rosie said stiffly. She felt so out of her league. She clung to her friends arm like she would a life preserver in open water. She'd heard exactly what Kay had said. You'll perform, and after that, you'll be available to anyone who wants you. But then, how was this any different than what she'd already been doing? She was a whore; maybe it was all she was cut out to do.

"I mean… how do you know she's into women?" It was silly, but she stubbornly clung to that one protest, as though if she were to focus all her energy on Carly's inappropriate behaviour, she wouldn't have to think about the rest of the night.

The spiky haired woman swung around, a wicked smile lighting up her face. Her hand snaked around the redhead's neck and pulled Rosie into a long, passionate kiss. Daniel's ex-girlfriend was taken by surprise—but instantly responded. She slid her tongue into her lover's mouth, feeling the need overwhelm her.

"You see," Carly said, pulling back and dragging Rosie deeper into the room. Tossing her bag onto the sofa, she took the redhead's soft face between her hands. "There's no need to be jealous, honey. I'm here for you whenever you need me. But it does no harm to keep in with the host. You never know when we might need her. And by the way, she's into women! The eyes always give it away."

"You can tell?" a breathless Rosie asked, her naïve green eyes widening.

"I can tell," Carly laughed. The innocence in Rosie's sparkling green eyes was definitely a turn on. Now to really get this night started. "Rosie, honey, would you be a doll and loan me a hundred dollar bill?"

"Wh… why?" the other girl hesitated. Her hands shook as she went into her clutch purse and peeled off part of the cash advance Big Eddie had given them. Her eyes kept flickering to the white powder on the table.

"Because coke tastes so much better with a Benjamin," the sassy brunette said sweetly, rolling the bill.

"Carly—" the redhead nervously began. She couldn't do this. A little weed was one thing. Cocaine was an entirely different game; one she didn't want to play. But the look in the spiky haired woman's eyes stopped her.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers