The Struggle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astonished Helena and Marion listened to him. "How, why... What do you mean Rob?" Helena asked.

"You think I like the s&m thing, but please remember one thing, that sometimes it's fun, but other times I just go along with you or Marion just to please you, not for my own pleasure, on the contrary!"

Helena then smiled. "Rob, be honest. You get horny as hell when you see us in our mistress outfits. The thought that we will do a 'scene' makes you tremble with anticipation. Maybe you will experience a little pain sometimes, but your dick proves you like it. I agree there is a time for everything but don't accuse us of being to be too demanding. We just anticipate your needs. And, yes, sometimes we have needs too. We are entitled to it. And because you are our husband, we will sometimes ask that you do us a favor, but not too often and only when we have are really horny and needy. I think that is a small price to pay for your life with us. No worries, otherwise you can do what you want, you have your dogs and your other 'hobbies'. Not to forget four attractive women that would do anything for a kiss." She had tears in her eyes by this point.

"Yes Rob. We will want a hug sometimes and a kiss, just to make us feel wanted. So far you don't always act like a loving husband. It's all too new and maybe too much for you. But think about my feelings, and Marion's. We are doing our best to give us all a good life, but you can be so difficult sometimes. Maybe I didn't cover you up that night, maybe I didn't make coffee, and maybe I don't spend enough time with you in your eyes. But we all have to make some sacrifices. I have a business for which I'm responsible while you now have all the time in the world which often causes you start to think things over - and you sometimes see things that aren't even there, to be honest."

Rob wanted to protest, bur Helena stopped him right-away.

"I have made mistakes, I admit that,bBut I have never wanted to hurt you on purpose. You were hurt, true, but it was by my actions and I hadn't foreseen the consequences. I will learn and Marion will learn. But you also have to learn. Not everything is as black and white as you think. We are all entitled to make some mistakes."

All the time she had spoken she had been standing in the kitchen, speaking to Rob with a bit of anger in her voice. Marion listened and nodded often about the things Helena said. She was standing at the furnace and then told them "Dinner is ready."

Marion looked at Rob when Helena was finished speaking and when they together entered the living room, carrying the food to the living room while Helena was still picking up some plates, she whispered, "Just remember we love you. Helena gets carried away sometimes, but she is so afraid of losing you. Always keep that in mind!"

When Helena entered the living room, carrying the plates, Marion winked quickly at him.

They all ate together at the dining room table. After Helena's speech Rob didn't feel the urge to say much. They were making small talk and Rob was relieved when they all finished their meal. When they were ready Rob asked if anybody wanted to drink something. For himself he wanted to make Irish coffee. Kim and Cathy excused themselves, saying they had a busy day tomorrow, and they headed to their own houses, after saying goodbye and doing a lot of kisses and hugs.

Finally Rob, Helena and Marion were alone. The three of them were sitting on the couch. Rob had made them all an Irish coffee and they were enjoying themselves.

Helena spoke softly, "I hope you understood what I wanted to say Rob. You were quiet during dinner and I could hear you think."

Rob looked at her and Helena stared back, without a flinch.

"I think I do Helena. What you really wanted to say, and what you didn't, probably because you didn't want to hurt my feelings; but basically you think I'm selfish and acting immaturely."

"You said it yourself. Yes. You do - sometimes. It's not you are depressed or such, but you think the whole world is against you. Just believe Marion and I love you the most. Don't ever forget that. The same goes for Kim and Cathy - they are both in love with you, too. I understand when you say it is too much sometimes, I totally understand. But it is just for one or two more weeks, then we will go to the estate and we will all have the opportunity to withdraw ourselves and do our own thing. But remember, we live our life as we have chosen to do, with all the pros and the cons. It's hard for me, too, when I know I have to share you sometimes. But I know you are there. I trust you and I know you love me and Marion."

Marion spoke with a soft voice "Helena has made so many sacrifices for you and us, the girls. You cannot imagine. She has a large heart. She accepts us all, but don't think it's all that easy for her. I think you should be more supportive and easy on her."

Rob sat between them and he hugged Helena, and then Marion, and finally said "Yes - you are right. I do realize it is very difficult for you, but sometimes I tend to forget that. Forgive me..."

He kissed Helena and caressed her thighs. He felt under her skirt and pulled her garters.

Helena gave him a slap on his hand and said, "Pleasure is for later - don't try to divert me or change the subject now that we are talking like this." But her eyes smiled at him and Marion and Rob could only think of one thing more to say: "Helena, Marion, please forgive me for being an arse sometimes. I apologize to you both!"

Marion said, with a smile, "apology accepted. Still, you will be punished for what happened today. Prepare yourself to meet two angry mistresses when you come back from your walk with the dogs. Yes Rob. You have been naughty. I will practice tonight on your arse. If I were you, I would take another whiskey," and she gave him a wicked smile.

Later Rob relaxed and took a seat behind his computer. When he logged off he said to them: "Ehh, Marion and Helena, I'm not in the mood for s&m games, I'm sorry, but I'm a bit tired."

A bit disappointed they acknowledged his mood. Then Helena and Marion told him what they had bought at Bridget's store and showed him a catalog. He recognized some devices and examined them a bit, but soon gave the book back to them. He wasn't as interested in it as Marion and Helena were.

Around nine he took Inca and Nicky out for a walk. It was pretty cold, and he put his hands into his coat pockets. He made a quick round, the dogs didn't like the weather, either, and within twenty minutes he was back.

He knew they had something in store for him, it didn't matter to them him saying he wasn't in the mood and in spite of himself, he was curious and a bit anxious about the rest of the evening. He expected that Helena and Marion would still be sitting on the couch, but the living room was empty, and so was the kitchen.

He went upstairs and heard them walking in the attic.

"What are you doing there?" he shouted and he got the reply, "We are looking for something."

He shrugged his shoulders and called out to them, "I'm going to bed. I'm going to take a shower."

"Wait for us, Rob. We'll join you in a moment." It wasn't unusual, they often took a shower in the large, rebuilt bathroom together and Rob started to undress himself. He almost had forgotten he still wore his suspender belt and stockings and decided to leave them on.

"Rob, can you help us please?"

With a sigh he climbed the stairs to the attic. He had all but forgotten about their plans. The light was out and he saw a few candles burning.

"Is the light broken?" Rob asked, surprised. He wanted to go downstairs to the fuse box, but suddenly he felt his arm grabbed and he turned around. Then he saw Helena and Marion. They wore bizarre outfits: they each wore a PVC waist-cincher with thigh-high boots, also in PVC; long PVC gloves on their arms; and they were bare breasted. Helena's hair was fastened in a pony tail, while Marion wore a police cap or something, that made her even taller than the high-heels already made her. They both held a whip and they had a cruel smile upon their faces.

"I am not in the mood!" he warned them.

"But we are!" he got as a reply, and immediately he got cuffs put on his hands and a collar was fastened on his neck, he had to bring his hands behind his back and a chain was fastened between the collar and the handcuffs.

He was directed to an old easy-chair. He had to turn his face towards the chair back and his hands were raised a bit, so his wrists touched each other and then the chain was locked.

"I will get a cramp this way," he warned. He was feeling more and more uncomfortable. His anger started to rise again. He told them he wasn't in the mood, still he had let them catch him, out of curiosity.

"It is part of your punishment," Helena said with a cold voice. Yet she loosened the chains and with a sigh of relief he had more room to move his arms behind his back.

"Bend over, knees on the chair and head down, arse up!" commanded Helena.

All the while Marion kept quiet and she walked a bit concerned up and down.

Marion glanced at Helena, who gave her a reassuring look, she acted angry but really wasn't. But Rob didn't need to know that.

Helena swished the cane which she was holding in her hands a few times through the air. It made Rob flinch his arse for he knew what was coming.

"Remember when you gave us each six blows? We are not allowed to do it back, but.... You have cheated on me today -- and with a woman you saw for the first time? How can I trust you ever again? So - I will give you a reminder about what can happen to you."

Rob grumbled, "You deserved those blows!"

"I must object. We were not deliberately hurting you, you just felt rotten about not getting laid!"

"You are wrong. You said that night that you would be raping me. You raped me - indeed. I never felt so lonely!" Rob got angrier. "Black! Untie me!"

"We didn't give you a safe-word," Marion said coolly.

"No, we didn't Rob. You just will have to endure your punishment."

Suddenly Rob became enraged. No, not mad - he panicked. He tore his cuffs and tried to get loose. He moved his body and cursed and shouted. Helena and Marion were holding him tight and Marion said "Be calm. Relax! You will receive an extra punishment otherwise..."

Rob suddenly remembered and he said: "Fuck you. Don't make me do it!"

"Fuck it? Do what?" Marion asked, angry and surprised. This wasn't fun anymore.

"Untie me this instant or face the consequences. Do it! I don't want to be caned, you have no right; nor did I gave you permission! You have preached at me, I think that is more than enough for today."

Rob turned his head to and saw them standing, as they couldn't decide what to do.

"I really think you deserve a punishment!" Helena held the cane high and it landed on Rob's arse, giving him a red stripe what would turn blue soon.

Then Marion did the same, on his other bum, and again he had a red stripe.

Then the next and the next.

Rob was furious. He growled: "Ok; this ends here. You asked for it!"

He whistled for his dogs and within a few seconds they stood next to him, licking his face.

"Now give me another blow," he challenged them. Marion wanted to give him a new blow, but without Rob saying anything to Nicky or Inca, one of them, Inca - who was the most bonded with him, gave a growl that even Rob had never heard before. It sounded like a ripping of paper, but that sound came from the throat of Inca, and Marion froze on the spot. Inca was terrifying, she showed her teeth and Marion knew, one move towards Rob and she would be bitten. Sweat broke out on her and carefully she laid down the cane.

"Ok, you win Rob. It's to be no fun with you after all our preparations, our special bought clothes and our alternative dungeon."

Helena untied him. He didn't thank her, and didn't even look at her. He trembled with rage.

Slowly he tried to overcome his anger and sighed a few times. Then he warned them again. "It was smart of you to stop, she would have bitten you. Remember it for now and always, any member of this house who is attacked, they will have to deal with them. I didn't teach them that, they are protective. If I were to do the same to you, I would be given a warning, too!"

Rob could see they were both very angry but he didn't care.

"And now you both did it once more, you ignored my safeword. I won't accept that. In fact, I think it is unforgivable. How can I ever trust the two of you ever again?"

"We didn't give you a safeword, so you couldn't use one. You didn't need one. We would have given you six blows each - and then we would have nursed your arse and we would make love."

"Nice. Well, I will take care of my arse myself. Ask the next time if I am in the mood. Consensual - do you know that word? Gosh, I'm so glad I have them as my insurance," and he hugged his dogs.

"I remember that you apologized about an hour ago. Your word doesn't mean a thing!"

"What?", he said with a soft low growl in his voice. "What did you say? My word is worth nothing?"

Suddenly Helena became frightened. She had heard this tone in his voice before and she knew it was better to say nothing anymore. Their plan had run out of control.

"Don't say anything anymore, Marion. Please don't. If Rob is in this state, bad things will happen. Let's go to our bedroom."

Together they walked downstairs and disappeared into the bedroom.

Rob took his dogs down the stairs and then went to the living room. He needed a drink. He knew he was on the brink of cancelling all: the new marriage, but also his real marriage. If they had pushed him, he would thrown them out of his house, in an instant. He still trembled with rage.

Again they had ignored his pleas. He took a cold beer and he drank it right out of the bottle. He saw his legs, still clad in nylons and carefully he rolled the nylons off. He removed his suspender belt, he felt silly at the moment, sitting here like this. It would have been quite a show if he had thrown out the women and he grinned somberly at the thought. They were wearing high heeled boots and corsets; he was wearing nylons and a suspender belt.

He went upstairs and went to another bedroom. He thought he heard a soft sobbing, but when he listened closer, he heard nothing.

He took his hot shower and went to bed.

Very early in the morning he went out for a walk. When he came back, he expected Helena and Marion to be still asleep or having breakfast, but when he checked their bedroom, he noticed they were gone.

At first he felt bad, but only for a moment. Then he started to look for their things and bagged it all in garbage bags. When he thought he had all their clothes, books, make-up and other belongings, he looked across the street and saw the inevitable car from the security organization.

He went out of his house, walked to the driver across the street and asked him: "Has Helena gone to her own home?" The man made a call and said "I can confirm that, sir."

"Good. I have something for them." Rob went back into his house and pulled out three bags. He brought them to the car and said "Helena has forgotten something. She will be glad when you bring it to her. I don't need your services. I don't need protection. I have my own guards."

Of course the man knew what he meant and soon drove off with the bags.

Good riddance, Rob thought.

A visit

The next two days passed in a blur. He did his usual things, walked, went shopping, worked behind his computer and watched a movie now and then. He didn't hear anything from Helena or Marion, nor did he make any attempt to reach them.

He was fed up with the whole situation and thought about his next steps. He expected they wanted to see him before the weekend. The latest work at the estate would be ready this coming Thursday and they could start to install their new furniture and other belongings into their newly rebuilt rooms.

He decided not to be there. He remembered his old neighborhood, a small town where he had lived when he was young. His parents had died a long time ago, but his mothers' house was now in the possession of the woman who had nursed his mother for over 15 years. If he were to go there now, the nurse, Rosa, would be glad to see him. He felt a bit guilty, he only sent her letters and Xmas cards now and then. Still, he thought he would be very welcome and he was pretty sure he could stay there for a couple of days.

So, on Thursday morning, he left his house and drove in the direction where he usually went for a walk with his dogs. He noticed a car following him, and passing by when he entered the driveway towards the woods.

When the car had passed him, he turned and headed back. Soon he was on the highway towards his childhood house. It wasn't far from where he lived, about an hour drive, but far enough for him to stay invisible for a while. Nobody knew he still had some family there. The only one was Jenny, who had helped him write the Xmas letters sometimes.

Rob didn't think Helena would seek contact with Jenny to find out where he could be.

He was wrong.

The weekend started wonderfully, the weather wasn't too cold and he could walk though his old village, where he had so many memories. Next to the village was a large forest and behind the forest the moorland started. You could walk for hours without seeing somebody.

When he arrived at Rosa's place, he was heartily welcomed, both he and his dogs, and they had long talks. Rob needed to tell Rosa everything that had happened to him the last year.

When she heard his story, she just shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't understand the S&M lifestyle. Rob didn't tell all, not all of the s&m stuff, but as for the rest he had no secrets. Rosa knew all about his cross dressing, it was not a big issue. When he was living at home, he sometimes wore lingerie in bed and once or twice it had happened, that he was almost late for school, and he forgot to hide the lingerie in his special trunk under his bed. When he came home that afternoon, he found his bed made up and on the pillow was his lingerie, neatly folded up. Nobody ever spoke about the incident, but when he was one time in Rosa's bedroom while she was there she said to him, "If you want to wear one of my nightgowns or slips, you can have it." With a red face he went through her belongings and found a long white slip with a lot of lace. It was a slip from the fifties and made from a very soft nylon. Of course he could keep it, and he remembered he wore it often.

When he finally left home, it must have disappeared. He never saw the slip again....until today.

Rosa said, when he had finished talking, "I still have something of yours. You seem to have forgotten it, but I always kept it safe for you."

She went to a trunk, his old trunk he realized, and picked up the slip she had given to him. Then a pink petticoat followed, nylon with lots of ruches and lace. The petticoat had belonged to his mother he remembered. His mother asked if he wanted to have it, and he gratefully accepted it at the time.

Then Rosa showed him a red suspender belt, and the matching half-slip. Finally another pink slip. Then she closed the trunk. "There are some more things in it, Rob. But I thought you wanted to have these items anyway. A lot of memories." She smiled at him, without judging. Rob knew that this was special. In those days he could have been made out for a pervert, but as well his mother, Rosa accepted him as he was.

He stood up and gave her a kiss on the fore-head. "Thank you for your wisdom and understanding, Rosa".

She smiled at him and poured him coffee. She never mentioned the lingerie again, but when he went to bed, the trunk was in his bedroom and the lingerie was on top of it.

123456...8