The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob was shocked. "Love?"

"Yes. I love you, and I know you have feelings for me. You played it safe by bringing me to Helena and introducing me to your friends, but I know you care for me."

"But I love Helena."

"Yes. I know. Still, I know you have feelings for me."

Rob suddenly understood: she was in love with him and was under the impression that despite his love for Helena, he also could love her. Maybe she was right, but should she understand if he would say that he loved her differently? Probably not. He decided to let it rest. He would talk it over with Helena and then decide together what to do about it.

"Shall we go back? I have an appointment." Rob announced.

She glanced at him and started to smile.

"Yes Rob. Make me happy." She took his hand and didn't let go until they were at the estate again. The drizzle had turned into a downpour. Their coats were pretty wet and they had become shivery by the time they arrived at the estate.

Start of the wedding night

Rob and Michelle made their entrance. It was quiet now, all the women were talking and most of them sat in the living room. Kim and Cathy were busy carrying coffee around, while some other women helped in the kitchen.

Helena and Marion were nowhere to be seen; perhaps they were in the wine-cellar. They went upstairs to Rob's bedroom. The refrigerator was still in its place. No matter how he loved Helena, he thought it was not a good idea to confront her with Michelle, even Helena herself had bid him to please her: 'obey me'.

They undressed; Rob was not shy in front of Michelle, and she certainly was not shy towards him. They admired each other's lingerie. "I'm wearing this especially for you, To please you!" All women with a wide dress seemed to have chosen a petticoat, Michelle was no exception. She wore a soft lace petticoat, with just some lace at the lower half and bottom. But it was wide and Michelle twirled for him. It went up and revealed her black panties and stocking tops. She wore a black merry-widow corset without straps, her breasts covered with black lace cups. She kicked off her high heels, dropped her petticoat and stood before him in her panties, which she also dropped. Her shaved labia was wet with anticipation and Michelle already made soft noises of excitement.

She sighed, unzipped the front of her corset, unfastened the suspender clips and stepped out of the corset. She sat on the bed and graciously unrolled her stockings and then she was naked.

Rob had unclothed himself while Michelle watched him doing it. When his hard-on came into sight, she sucked air between her teeth. Rob warned her "Not for you, dear. Not today. Maybe someday, but absolutely not today. You had me this morning that should have been enough."

She sighed, she knew that to be true. Still, she watched him with lusting eyes and then she grabbed him. "Come on, let's shower. Start making me happy!" He followed her into the bathroom and when the hot stream touched her body, she writhed and she opened her arms to make him join her.

Rob followed her and together they enjoyed the hot water. She embraced and kissed him, she felt his manhood rise and press against her pussy, still she did not make any effort to widen her legs to allow admittance to the intruder she longed for. They both knew doing that would end their friendship sooner or later. She sighed and then pressed his head between her breasts. Rob started to suck on a nipple and she moved under his touch. She used her own hands to stimulate her clitoris and started to sigh heavily. Suddenly Rob pressed his middle finger into her arse and it was enough to bring to her first orgasm.

while she was breathing heavily for a few minutes, Rob took her face in his hands and kissed her slowly. He kissed her eyes, her nose, her mouth...They stood for a while under the stream, the heat warming their bodies and Michelle came. When they had enough of the shower, they started to rub each other. Rob took his time with the soft towel; especially on certain spots of her body, which made her moan when he touched her there.

Finally they were both dry and decided to put on their lingerie again. When Michelle was wearing her stockings and corset, and Rob his stockings and suspender belt, he took her in his arms and laid her on the bed, just as he had done with Carmen. Women seem to like that, to be carried in strong arms. He let his fingers dwell over her body; he opened her corset a bit and started making twirling rounds over her nipples. He knew she was extremely sensitive there. Then he lowered himself and caressed the inner side of her thighs. He let his hands flow over her legs, then turned her on her belly and caressed her behind. She became wet, or she was already. He stuck his middle finger in her wet cunt and left it there, while moving it slowly. Michelle moaned, he withdrew his finger and used the wetness on his finger to grease her back entrance. When he thought she was lubricated enough he took a buttplug from the nearby table, put it in her mouth and used her own saliva to grease it. It was just a tiny buttplug and he easily slid it into her arse. He turned her back and used his mouth to softly lick her outer cuntlips. Her juices started to flow and he loved the smell of her and began eagerly licking it up. Michelle felt the intruder in her back, each movement she made stimulated nerves and she became unbelievable horny. Then Rob started in full earnest to hit on her: his tongue pressed her clitoris, one of his hands stimulated a nipple. The sensation was incredible. Tiny excitations went through her body as Rob touched her nipple, and each time she moved her body, the buttplug stimulated the inside of her. The pressing on her clitoris broke her, when she came she cried loudly, everybody on the corridor must have heard her. When she came, she lifted her body upwards, her body all tense and when she loosened, her body was all sweat. Carefully Rob removed the butplug from her arse.

"That was incredible Rob." She sighed and kept breathing fast for a while. Finally she calmed down and sat and started to cry. Upset Rob asked what the problem was, did he hurt her?

"No Rob, I just wish you were inside me, like this morning."

Then she came to herself and with her clear blue eyes she gazed into his grey eyes and said, "I will be your Mistress. You and I will eventually find each other, which is inevitable. We will have a very strong bond, not just Mistress and sub, but between two lovers."

She kissed him full on his mouth and Rob kissed her back, he knew she needed it. He removed himself from her arms saying he needed to do some chores downstairs. Michelle admitted she could not claim him any longer and with sorrow in her heart they departed, after they both had dressed.

Rob immediately went looking for Helena. He found her in the kitchen, making some more coffee for the guests. She wanted them to be sober for the playacting in the dungeon.

"Hi dear," Rob kissed her in her neck. She let go her coffee can and turned towards him. "How did it go?" and she kissed him. "Mmm - I can smell her perfume, I heard she had a good time!"

"You heard?"

"Yes, with my own ears. I was in the hallway and I heard a cry. I was very jealous at that moment, but, we made a promise. You didn't fuck her, did you?"

"No. I'll need all my strength for three women later this evening. I have an appointment with them. But, Helena, she warned me we would be very close together. She recognizes you as my wife, but she seems to think she and I will fall in love."

"I know. We talked about it. She warned me. But we decided to take the risk, as long as the boundaries will be honored. Meaning, no hanky-panky outside the playroom. What happens in the playroom, stays there."

"Mmm. Yes, I thought so. I have the feeling you have spoken to her more often than I thought. Well, I have already been mad about this, so I cannot be mad at it again."

Helena just laughed. "Don't you forget it. It will work out fine, Rob. And I will be there sometimes, too, and we agreed on that point. No, she was very honest with me when we spoke about giving you these 'lessons'. I really like her. Who knows were that will lead to? I can think of a few things I want to do together... On a different topic, something else, can you help me with these trays? When everyone who wants coffee is provided for, you can relax and sit on the couch. Yes, go and sit on the couch. It's almost 21:00; like I said we have a little surprise prepared."

Rob took a tray filled with cups of coffee and offered it to all present. When it was empty he headed back and repeated the same thing. Finally no more women wanted coffee, then he also took one. He made himself comfortable on the couch in the living room. Sylvia was at his side. She was very attractive in her narrow black satin dress. Her arms were bare, but the dress closed high up to her neck. Her breasts were very visible, she must be wearing a bullet-bra or something, Rob thought. He had never seen her breasts outlined like this. She took his hand and said "Thank you and Helena for a wonderful day. I really enjoyed myself. These women are all so relaxed, it's like having a family."

"Yes. I don't know them all of them, but Helena made sure she only invited long time friends who she can trust. The ones I do know are from the circle and friends of them. I thought I knew all members of the circle, but there are some members whom I never had seen before until today. I'm glad nobody was offended by my appearance in a French maid costume."

"What gave you that idea? They all thought you were brave. You could have been teased a lot, but they knew you were under orders by Helena, and because she treated you seriously, they all did." Sylvia replied with a determined voice.

"Besides, otherwise I would have interfered!" Her eyes blazed fire.

"You really are my bodyguard!" Rob whispered to her.

"Yes and don't you forget it! And tonight I'll want my reward!" she turned her head to him. Those big brown eyes, one moment furious, and the other moment so innocent, Rob thought.

Helena and Marion entered the living room. Marion gave him a wink when she found him and then asked if Sylvia would stand next to her.

Helena called loudly: "Ladies, it's 21:00. Can you all gather in the living-room? Hurry please!"

Soon all the women were together in the living room. The room was large but some 25 women at the same time in this room made it seem crowded. Finally everyone had her place and they all were standing. Rob was at the centre of their attention. He made a gesture as if to stand up, but Helena made a hand gesture meaning he was to sit down.

She waited a few moments until everyone was quiet and looked around. All women were dressed in their elegant gowns and dressed, Helena and Marion were the only exceptions. They wore their dominatrix outfits and everyone knew that this was done for the happening what would start at 21:30.

"Ladies, thank you for being here and you all agreed to take part in our little surprise for Rob.

Rob, will you be so good and stand up?"

Rob did as was asked, he looked very surprised.

"Ladies, we all have seen him today wearing a bridal gown and his maid's dress. What did you think of that?"

Laughter, a lot of women cheered. They were excited for some reason. Rob blushed.

"Ladies. Would you like to see more?"

The women became wild. Laughter, and Cathy and Kim were shouting "Strip, strip, strip!"

When they all were quiet again, Helena had a devilish grin on her face.

"Well Rob, you heard what they want."

Rob didn't say anything - his face was red. He didn't like this surprise at all. They wanted him to strip?

"Helena, this is not a surprise for me. In fact I find this really embarrassing. I think I will leave your party, good luck with your show."

He walked towards the door, but some women stood in front of him and didn't want to let him go. Suddenly he whistled and from nowhere Nicky and Inca stood next to him.

"Guard!" and instantly they began to growl. The path to the exit was soon free.

"Rob, stop, please!" Helena and Marion were standing before him, and looked angry.

"Rob, go back to the couch. Inca, Nicky - out with you!" And Marion took both dogs by their collar and brought them into the lobby and closed the door.

Rob was sitting on the couch again. He didn't like it at all what was going on. He wasn't blushing anymore, his face now had a hard expression and his eyes stood dark, very dark. People who didn't know him and saw him like this would have backed off in an instant. He looked around and when he stared at the women who had laughed at him, and kept his eyes resting on them, they didn't laugh anymore.

"Rob. Rob! Look at me!" Helena stood before him.

"I want you to strip, but keep your stockings and suspender belt on!"

Rob stayed seated and didn't move.

"I don't want to play your game. I don't want a surprise! In fact I want to leave. I'll call it a day. I've had enough 'fun' for months to come. Please tell me the next time when you have something 'funny' to come, then I'll make sure I'm not at home!" His words were like daggers, and Helena had to swallow a few times and she closed her eyes. He had such a sharp tongue, it really hurt.

"Honey, please strip..."

Rob stood up and with fire burning in his eyes as he started to take off his jacket and shirt. He was wearing a black long-line bra under it and felt very exposed. Some women started to whistle.

Helena took off her blouse also. She stood before him in her leather skirt and her leather corset.

She suddenly held a whip in her hand, taken out of the side of her boot and pointed at his shoes and pants.

"Out!"

Reluctantly he sat and took of his shoes. Then his pants followed.

"Stand up!"

He did as was asked and was only wearing his lingerie: Stockings, suspender belt, panties and bra.

With her whip she pointed at his panties. All the women were silent. "Drop them!"

Slowly he let his panties glide along his legs and kicked them off. He was aroused a bit, his dick was semi-hard under all the gazing looks of the women who now openly whistled and laughed about his embarrassment.

Rob didn't blush this time - if looks could kill Helena had been burned to ashes.

"If you think this is a pleasant surprise, I don't want to know what unpleasant surprises are." he growled at Helena, who backed off by the anger in his voice.

"Rob, please..." she whispered.

Marion took over.

"Rob, you are exposed to us all. This is not fair. A few weeks ago we had thought it over and how to make this right for you. We found a solution. All women present here have promised to join in."

Helena now smiled a bit sadly at him, the joke she had planned on him had almost been smashed to pieces.

Rob looked around again, bewildered, looking for his closest friends: Kim, Cathy, Carmen, Kate. Everyone was smiling in a friendly fashion at him, nobody was laughing, not about him anyway. He looked around and saw Michelle in a corner, next to Sylvia. Michelle nodded reassuringly at him, while Sylvia looked as if she should interfere, to protect the one she loved. Rob knew she would fight like a tiger for him. The fact that Sylvia stood there and did nothing made him certain that this event would not be humiliating for him. Sylvia had given it away and he was grateful to her. Suddenly he realized, he wouldn't have met her if he hadn't met Helena. Sylvia came with Helena. He sighed and went sitting on the couch, his penis exposed to all the women.

Marion looked surprised at him. She had seen his face change, she looked in the direction were Rob was looking and she only noticed Michelle. Sylvia wasn't standing there anymore, Rob saw her walking at the back of all the women and she then approached him from behind Helena. She kept standing next to Helena, even in front of Kim and Cathy, who both looked surprised and didn't understand the actions of Sylvia.

Helena helped Marion with her dress and all of a sudden Marion was standing right in front of him in her black corset and stockings, high heels and black panties.

Helena did the same; she lowered her skirt and put both her skirt and Marion's dress on the large table.

Before Helena and Marion could do anything, Sylvia came forward and dropped her dress in front of Rob. She stood before him in a short black lace slip; underneath she was wearing black stockings, a black waist-cincher and black French knickers. With a quick move she undid herself from her knickers and let it drop on Rob's penis. Then she stood next to him, with her shaven labia clearly visible to all and looked defiantly at all the other women as if she wanted to say 'laugh at me; come and get it.'

Helena smiled at Sylvia; she had a pretty good idea what was going on in Sylvia's mind. She also removed her panties and gave them to Rob, Marion followed. The three of them stood with their naked cunts next to him, and suddenly Rob realized what the meaning was of all this. One after another the women came to him, stepped out of their dresses and kept standing before him in their lingerie. Some of them did the same as Helena, Marion and Sylvia, they gave their panties to Rob. One woman who was about the same measurements as Rob, he remembered she was Olga's friend Helga, dropped her pink dress and stood before him in a long lace pink slip.

"Stand up Rob!" she commanded him. Surprised he did as she was asking him, he put all the panties aside and was once more exposed to all. Everybody was silent. Helga stepped out of the pink slip, measured it before Rob's body; ordered him to raise his arms and slowly let her slip glide over his body.

Helga too stepped out of her pink panties and gave them to Rob; he could see her cunt was wet out of excitement; she must have planned this all along.

Rob was blushing now, standing in the pink slip while all women were laughing about his embarrassment.

"No need to become angry, Rob. They like you. They do this for you. And you received a new slip for your collection, a reminder of today," Helena whispered to him. Rob felt the hand of Sylvia glide in his and it felt very reassuring. Then Helena fetched his other hand and together they watched the remaining women undress themselves, some in petticoats, some in slips and some of them leaving their panties or knickers at the couch behind Rob.

When all the women were standing in their lingerie, Helena picked up the French Maid's uniform and gave it to Rob. He put it on, but his dick was exposed to all, especially when he walked. The pink slip covered it a bit, but that was all.

"Ladies, thank you for being all so sportive to expose yourself just like Rob had to do. I'm sorry Rob, I made you angry, that was absolutely not my intention. Maybe I should have prepared you for this better. Ladies, again I want to ask you, please be careful with the amount of alcohol you drink. The ones who want to play in the dungeon I urge not to drink anything until their play is over. Rob and Sylvia will bring around drinks until 23:00. Then the party is over. From then on it will be self-service. If anything is needed, please ask one of us. The demonstration begins now. Have fun!"

The women spread out in groups, some stayed and sat relaxed in the easy chairs, exposed in their lingerie, and others left for the dining room, getting more drinks, but the majority went downstairs. Nobody was offended; it was like having a pajama party.

Kim, Marion, and Lisa went to the dungeon room. The women were gathered before the entrance, impatiently waiting for them to arrive. When Marion opened the door, the women went in, silent, under the anticipation of what they soon would see.

Helena turned towards Sylvia and said a bit agitatedly, "He didn't need protection, Sylvia!"