The Student Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the button on my jeans pop and heard my zip being pulled down.

Something in my daze told me this was going too far. I felt so heavy.

I could feel the guy on top of me push down slightly on my tit with his hand.

I felt two hands tug on my jeans...not his hands.

Ratty was at my feet, pulling my jeans down over my hips, exposing my white panties. With one fluid movement, they were off.

I felt exposed. He left my ankle socks on, and for some reason it made me feel more naked. I guess he didn't need to take them off to get to what he was after. Goosebumps appeared on my bare legs.

The mattress sank as Ratty sat down on the edge of the bed. Hottie was on top of me was circling my nipple with his fingers and kissing my neck.

It felt very wrong, but absolutely electric at the same time.

I felt Ratty's warm hands on my knees as he pulled my legs open. Cool air rushed between my thighs.

I wanted to cover myself up, but the sensations... my whole body shivered.

I knew Ratty could see my panty covered pussy mound. Shit, he could probably see the outline of my pussy lips through the stretched fabric.

Little explosions went off in my head as I felt fingers run hesitantly up the inside of my thigh. He was obviously testing the water, not confident enough that I was totally out of it yet.

But I wanted them on me. I let out an involuntary groan as his fingers finally reached my pussy. He ran them lightly over the gusset of my panties.

I could feel hot breath in my ear and on my neck as Hottie kissed me, as Ratty's fingers slipped under the side of my panties and over my soft, slick pussy lips. They felt full.

"Fuck me...she is soaking. Those things work a fucking treat!"

I didn't know what he meant. I didn't care.

I felt his fingers slide over my slick pussy lips. The fabric of my panties clung to the wetness as he spread my lips with his fingers and slowly, very slowly, ran them up my pussy before finally bumping up over my clit. Little explosions went off in my womb. I felt my clit pulse and contract into his fingers as he ran over the hood and back down in between my lips.

Everything started swimming around me. I wanted to writhe...I also wanted to ask what the fuck was happening, but I just couldn't do it.

I felt a mouth latch onto my breast as my nipple was sucked between Hottie's lips. His tongue slathered round my areola. I could feel the pull of gravity as my breast was lifted slightly between his teeth.

Ratty leaned over me, one arm between my thighs, and pulled my cotton panties to the side...

"...ffffuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkk..." Mini explosions burst in my head as I felt a tongue drag itself over my clit.

My stomach contracted and pulled my body double. I wanted the sensation to last forever. His mouth covered my pussy lips, as he sucked my clit over the rough surface of his tongue.

Ratty lapped and slurped at my pussy like a man possessed. I didn't care that it was him. I just wanted the feeling to continue.

His mouth pulled at my swollen pussy lips and his tongue flicked relentlessly over my clit, driving me wild. The sounds were liquid between my thighs. I could smell my wet pussy...so could they. God it was GOOD!!

I felt my panties slid down my thighs. Ratty lifted one of my legs, and slipped it through the leg hole. He didn't bother pulling them off properly. "You cunt", I thought. "Leave me with my panties hanging off one leg, like a fucking victim."

I instantly felt shy. He could see my exposed pussy. He had a clear view of something not many boys have seen before, and it was glistening.

He moved onto the bed, between my legs, slipped his hands under my knees and pushed them up onto my chest. The movement raised my arse off the mattress, and tilted my pussy towards to him. I felt my arse cheeks spread and my pussy lips open.

"Fucking delicious!!"

Ratty wasted no time. He bent his head between my spread thighs, and dragged his tongue roughly up my slit. My back arched with the sensation. I could feel the stubble on his lips on my labia as his mouth enveloped me.

He dipped his head lower and unexpectedly, flicked his tongue over my arsehole.

It made me jump, but absolutely in the right way.

"You filthy bastard", I thought.

"Keep licking...lick my anus, you filthy bastard."

It felt incredible. No-one had ever done that to me before. I loved how it felt.

Fingers and cocks were kept well clear of my bum. I just never liked the idea of it...until now. It was so sensitive, and so fucking dirty. I could feel it right down to my toes! It was slick with my own fluids and his saliva.

His tongue circled the dark, little ring of muscle, making it contract and release.

The vibrations went straight to my clit.

It shouldn't feel nice...I shouldn't be enjoying this. But I couldn't help it. Every single thing they were doing to me felt like it was intensified 1000 times. It MUST be the drugs.

I wanted to beg him to push his finger into my bum. I wanted to know what it felt like as it passed the puckered ring and slid into my hole.

Wait!! What the fuck was I thinking! What the fuck was wrong with me?!?

Hottie had stopped sucking my nipple and was just looking at us.

What a fucking sight. I had my knees pushed up, legs spread wide, my soaking pussy was spread and exposed and my opportunistic partner was tonguing my arsehole.

Hottie let go of my breast and ran his hand down my body. His fingers ran fluidly over my glistening clit, he started to rub 3 fingers back and forth over it quickly. The sensations from the top and bottom (literally) were too much for me.

My eyes rolled back. I let out a long moan.....my pussy went into spasm. It contracted and pulsed as my orgasm exploded through my body. My body writhed uncontrolably, my stomach and thigh muscles tensed as fireworks ripped through me.

My whole body twitched, lifting my shoulders in waves off the bed as I orgasmed.

"She's cumming!!!!" exclaimed Hottie. "She's fucking cumming!!"

"I can't handle this any longer. I've gotta fuck her." He said. "Help me roll her over."

I felt like I was drifting out of consciousness as they rolled me over onto my knees, my bum in the air, saliva cooling rapidly on my exposed arsehole.

My pussy was still pulsing. I felt like a rag doll.

"Oh god,...they're going to fuck me" was the last thing I remember thinking before the thick darkness enveloped me.

...and this was where my story started. Coming round...on my knees...confused...being fucked doggystyle, while Ratty jerked off on my face.

All the while I pulled together the events leading up to this...Ratty was still inside me...I heard him groan "You, fucking slut...I'm gonna cccuuuummmmmm"

Ratty slammed his cock deep into my pussy, and held it there, balls deep, grunting like an animal as he unloaded cum into my belly.

I could feel his cock twitching and pulsing between my thighs, as my pussy was filled with cum for the second time in one night. I could feel it squeezing out of me around his cock.

Finally his hips stopped jerking, and he pulled his cock out of me, and got off the bed.

I could hear he was still panting as he pulled up his pants.

I was soiled and filthy, but my pussy was tingling. Spunk was oozing from my pussy and pooling on the sheets below me. It was the kind of feeling submissive girls crave.

I was a mess. My pussy must have looked a real mess.

They had fucking pounded me, came inside me twice, and wiped cum all over my face. They had done what they wanted to me. I wondered if it was what they had planned...if it lived up to their expectations.

They dressed quickly, as if suddenly worried and aware of what they had done...gangbanged a girl too out of it to say no.

I heard the door open, the volume from the party enter the room, and then go quiet again.

They left me there, on my own, on the bed, at the party.

And that's where my girlfriend found me. Unconscious, still on my back with shirt pushed up over my tits, cum matting my hair and drying on my face, my legs wide open with their spunk slowly drooling out of my ravaged pussy.

She got me cleaned up and dressed as best she could, and then took me home.

The journey back to our dorm room was a blur.

The next day she spoke to me about what she'd seen, and asked if I knew what had happened...if I needed to go to the Police. She couldn't believe I would willingly go along with that...but, she had seen me all over Hottie. And to be honest, I couldn't believe it either.

...but I did do those things. Deep inside, I knew I'd allowed them to do it to me. I could have stopped it...if I really wanted to. I knew that.

And anyway, they would back each other up on the story if it ever did come out. Drunk, horny student nurse takes it too far with the guys in her class. Everyone had seen me all over him earlier in the evening.

No. No police. Those motherfuckers had drugged me, and taken advantage of me. Fucked me and left me. But that put me in a position of power.

I would get revenge in my own way, and it would be way worse than anything the police could do.

I knew what they had done, and I'd make sure they knew I remembered it. Their lives would be hell with worry. They were mine.

Yeah, I would get my revenge.

....but...in the back of my head, I couldn't quite stop thinking that I'd enjoyed it.

To be continued.

12