The Substitute Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

Tiffany now knew more than she wanted to. Maggie knew that he climaxed last night but had somehow been convinced that it was a dream. The big question in Tiffany's mind was how to handle this situation.

"I don't guess that I have to point the one big drawback in your plan, do I?" Tiffany asked. "You're talking about incest and I think that everyone will tell you that it's wrong to screw around with your relatives."

"Yeah, I know about that," Maggie replied. "But the best I can come up with is that incest rules were made when there was no birth control and stuff and babies were being born deformed. If you're not going to have babies, why does it matter if you fuck your daddy or some boy from high school? Plus if you're that concerned about right and wrong, you have to wait until you're married to have sex and nobody does that anymore.

"Anyway the bottom line is: will you help me or not?"

"Of course, I'll help you but I don't know how I can help you get your Dad to fuck you," Tiffany said.

"That's not the kind of help I need," Maggie said. "I need you to tell me just how to do it especially the first time. I know the first time hurts but is there a way to keep it from hurting so much?"

… And so the conversation went. The more the girls talked about sex and Maggie's Dad's cock, the hotter they became. Tiffany had become horny thinking about fucking William and could draw on recent experience to fuel her flames. The talk about the possibility of fucking Daddy had raised Maggie's virginal libido to a level of full desire and the thought of holding Daddy's hard stiff cock in her small hands last night had her to the boiling point. In short, there were two eighteen-year-old teenagers sitting in a thicket surrounded by the urban sprawl of a small city and both of them had sopping wet panties. Tiffany had come up with a plan. She wasn't sure if the plan was conceived as a tool to instruct or as a way to satisfy their lust but they would role-play. Tiffany would be Daddy and instructor.

"Most adult men don't just jump right in and do it," Tiffany explained. "They take their time and allow you to enjoy sex as well. I think that your Dad would probably take his time and might do something like this."

Tiffany put her arms around Maggie and pulled her close to her and began kissing her face around her eyes and down to her lips. Maggie was surprised at the actual caressing but knew that Tiffany had experience in sexual matters and decided to stay for the lesson. Tiffany kissed Maggie full on the lips and said, "Honey, you have such tender lips that I have wanted to kiss for so long but didn't because you are my daughter."

Tiffany continued to kiss Maggie until she responded in kind. Tiffany introduced her tongue and after a momentary delay, Maggie joined her. The two girls were openly kissing passionately, entangling tongues and holding each other tightly. They separated and both were almost panting for breath.

"Are you O.K., Honey?" Tiffany asked using William's pet name for his daughter.

Maggie nodded her head in a tentative affirmative answer.

Tiffany raised her hands and took hold of both of Maggie's breasts. She lightly flicked the nipples with her thumbs and repressed a moan when she felt them harden under her ministrations. She said, "You have such lovely breasts. Any man would love to hold these and play with them, even your father. Is it O.K. to open you blouse so Daddy and see your lovely titties?"

Tiffany did not wait for an answer as she began unbuttoning and removing the blouse. She quickly unsnapped and removed Maggie's bra. He lips were immediately on those virgin nipples. Maggie was moaning as Tiffany tortured her nipples with her lips, tongue, and teeth. As she worked on Maggie’s nipples, she unzipped her skirt and lowered her panties until the garments fell on the leafy grass. As Tiffany’s left hand caressed Maggie’s ass, her right hand slipped between her legs. She found Maggie’s pussy to be almost dripping wet. She rubbed her fingers through Maggie’s bush and found the little nubbin that she was looking for.

Tiffany slipped a finger into Maggie’s tight virginal pussy and worked it back and forth. She extended her thumb to lightly rub Maggie’s clit. Maggie was just moments away from her first orgasm induced by another person. Her body had started to tremble and her legs were losing the ability to support her. She was sinking to the ground and Tiffany was guiding her down comfortably while pumping one finger in and out of her pussy and working her thumb over her clitoris. Maggie was lying on the grassy bed of earth. Her body was out of control and was flopping about in full orgasm.

"Maggie, I love you so much," Tiffany said in as low a voice as she could muster thinking that if Maggie could pull off her plan to fuck her Daddy, she would hear the phrase again and possibly tie it to her.

When Maggie heard the phrase, it was already a familiar and welcome one and hearing it while in the throes of passion pushed her to a higher level. Lightning bolts of pleasure were shooting through Maggie's body and the thunder was in her lungs. She had to let some of the orgasmic pleasure out or she was sure she would explode. She was trying to tell Tiffany how good she felt but the guttural sounds escaping from deep inside her throat were unintelligible except in the universal language of passion.

Tiffany was the teacher but something happened that she could not explain. She kept having mini-orgasms. When it was obvious that Maggie was riding the big O, she would have a little orgasm, also. This continued for quite a while and both girls lost track of time. Tiffany had never seen another woman's pussy up close and thought that this was a golden opportunity. She moved around between Maggie's legs and inserted the index and forefingers of her right hand into Maggie's tight pussy and continued to work them in and out. She leaned forward and rested her weight on her elbows as she observed how the muscles around the pussy seemed to be trying to pull her hand in deeper.

In this position, it was only natural to taste Maggie's pussy. Tiffany's analysis was that it tasted pretty good, kind of sweet but with a touch of musk. She explored further and began licking the little nubbin of a clit she found nestled in the folds of Maggie's sweet nether lips. Maggie's body was bucking and jumping. Spontaneous sounds were coming from her and Tiffany was holding on sucking, licking, and finger fucking.

Suddenly, Maggie knew that she had all the pleasure she could stand. She pushed at Tiffany's head and Tiffany understood. She took her head from between Tiffany's legs and kissed her way up her body. Tiffany rested her weight on her elbows and held Maggie. She used her weight to roll Tiffany onto her side and they lay there holding each other as Tiffany slowly came back to reality. Maggie had on no clothes and was wet with sweat from head to foot. She was thinking that if sex with her best friend, another female, was this good, she couldn’t wait to have sex with her Daddy.

Tiffany was thinking, "I started fucking Maggie's daddy to keep him from seducing her and now I am having sex with her to see if I can keep her from seducing him. I hope I can be of some help but I sure am enjoying myself."

"I'll work with you and help you get ready to fuck," Tiffany said to Maggie. "When we are finished, you'll be ready to fuck anybody."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12