The Succubae Seduction Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But if they get into the air, they'll choke and. . . .

"Lisa, AnnaBelle, get in the car!" I yell to them.

"But—" AnnaBelle starts, but I interrupt.

"Trust me!" I state and shove Lisa for my vehicle.

"I trust you," Lisa says, and finishes the swim. I watch as she sucks in a deep breath, and hauls herself out of the water.

"It's in the Lor—" AnnaBelle stops and shakes her head. "I don't know what to believe anymore." I almost feel sorry for her as she swims to my car, and gets out of the water. The woman had thought she was talking to her God, and been disabused of the notion very rudely. I can still see her eyes though, as she tried to attack me. They had been clear of the light's influence. She truly had believed that her God was commanding her to kill me.

I follow after the women, trying to push all the water out of my lungs, before I break the surface. I still end up hacking and coughing, and by the time my lungs are clear, and I can wipe clean my eyes, I'm shocked to find a little four inch golden fairy laughing at me.

Three more heads bob out of the water, rain pouring down around us, and Angela is the first to speak. "Arethusa! What are you doing here?"

The golden fairy titters for a few more seconds, before merrily stating, "The generator seems like he might be fun to hang around, as long as he can keep his hands to himself this time." Her attitude is very different from when she was being held captive in Marchosias's chamber.

I ignore the pixie, as I concentrate to remove my tail, and crawl into my vehicle. The two human women are gasping, still trying to breathe. AnnaBelle looks at me accusingly, but my heart warms to see Lisa's trust still in her blue eyes as she chokes.

"As soon as you pass out, you'll be able to breathe," I tell them. Understanding lights their eyes and both women stop fighting. Lisa actually tries to hold what little breath she has left and ends up passing out first. As soon as she does, water streams from her mouth, and it actually looks bluer than normal water. The blonde sucks in a deep lungful of air, but stays unconscious.

AnnaBelle passes out right afterwards, and again I watch the unnaturally blue water pour from her mouth, before she starts breathing normally again.

As if the potion has a mind of its own, I watch as the two streams come together, and then as it heads out my car door.

"Lyden, they're coming," Angela shouts from the water, and I curse as I remember our original predicament.

"There's no way you're all going to fit inside that little thing," Arethusa says happily. The rain pours down around the little fairy, as she takes flight and examines my car. "I was right," she states a moment later. "Youarea lot more entertaining." The tiny pixie begins to chant, and I notice her body glowing brightly as she gathers energy for whatever spell she's about to cast. It still surprises me that the drenching rain doesn't affect her.

My orange car begins to glow a golden yellow color, and everything seem to stretch out. My doors get farther away, and the back seat grows wider. AnnaBelle and Lisa both tip over, still sleeping, but breathing peacefully. A second seat pops up behind them, and the interior continues expanding, but a sudden scream from outside pulls my attention away.

"Stop it!" Angela cries in anguish, as she holds her hands against her head. "Please, stop it!" The succubus begins to sink back under the water and I dive in after her, barely noting as Arethusa stops her chanting.

Angela meets me coming for her, and together we swim back up to the surface.

"Are you okay?" I gasp as soon as my head breaks the water.

Angela nods her dark tresses at me, but I can still see the shadow of her pain behind her almond shaped eyes.

"Yes," I hear Arethusa titter. "Very interesting." The golden little woman looks speculatively from the Orange Bubble to Angela and back again.

I turn to berate her for her cavalier attitude, but remember that we're being chased.

"Everyone in the—" I cut off as I look at my car. The Orange bubble is the same. When the fairy quit chanting, it must have reverted back to its original form. Growling, I realize that the only way we're going to get away is to either leave someone behind, or get very cramped in my little car. There is only one real option. "Everyone in!" I yell, and watch as Angela and Ondine help each other get a groaning Brooke into my car. It's too dangerous to let anyone hang onto the outside, and try to get away.

"It's bigger on the inside," I hear Ondine state as she crawls in.

It can't be, I think, as Arethusa zips in through the door, and I hear her little titter echo inside. Reaching the open door, I look in, and see that it trulyisbigger on the inside. Suddenly I understand Angela's pain. She's tied to the car, through the portions of her soul. I can't imagine what that would have felt like. Then I remember the Orange Bubble getting burned up, and the condition the succubus had been in after the picnic at AnnaBelle's church. I'm going to have to treat my car a lot better.

Angela and Ondine lay Brooke out comfortably in the car, as I get behind the driver's seat. I experience an odd sensation of vertigo, as the windshield displays a stretched out version of the horizon. Willing the car underwater and back to the beach off in the distance, I stand and marvel at the way my car is laid out now. There is easy standing space, as well as walking room. There are now two rows of back seats and even a massive bed covered in golden yellow blankets behind that. The floor is covered in a lush golden carpet, and golden tapestries hang down over the windows.

"Are you okay?" I ask Angela again.

"It feels weird," she tells me, "as if I'm too big for my own skin."

"I thought this would be a lot more comfortable," Arethusa pipes up. "If you'd have given me more time, I could have added in an area for a fire pit, a place to use the bathroom, a pool, and even a fountain."

"Please, NO," Angela moans, holding her stomach.

Brooke moans on the floor, and I look at the redhead. In the brighter light of my car's interior, she looks even worse. I can see where her old cuts are, the flesh around them red and raw. Scales are missing from her tail, and I realize she isn't changing back. Even Ondine has changed to two legs. Guiltily, I have to admit that she has a rather nice set of legs, leading up to—NO! I need to worry about Brooke.

With a quick thought, I send Angela the image of her as a nurse. The same nurse that had helped bring me back to health. I'm not sure if this form imparts any extra knowledge, but it couldn't hurt. Her blonde hair drops down onto a slender body, covered in a white smock. Sharp blue eyes sit above a pert nose, and a set of deep red, very full lips.

Angela doesn't miss her transformation, and even the fairy claps appreciatively. The succubus looks at me, only saying, "I understand," before checking over the prostrate mermaid.

"Am I the only one who's going to be naked?" Ondine asks, and then blushes as she looks at me. She's not the only naked one, and suddenly I'm embarrassed to be nude in front of so many women.

"There are clothes for all in the back," Arethusa states, and I glance at her to see her staring at my cock and slightly rubbing her behind.

I don't waste any time before heading back to where the bed is, and finding a wardrobe full of clothing. None of it looks like any clothes that are worn on Earth, but I find a decent sized robe, and wrap it about me. The thing has a shiny golden hem—I'm beginning to see a trend in almost everything Arethusa does—but at least the rest of it is a deep blue or purple color.

Ondine puts on a pair of golden baggy pants that I think are called pantaloons, and a loose white blouse that almost looks see-thru, but I can't make out any details.

"How is she?" I ask, as I get back up to Brooke and Angela.

"Not good," I'm informed as the succubus frowns down at her patient. "She's going to need your help again, just to live. I don't know if we can restore her fingers or fins though."

I open my mouth to say I'll help in any way I can, when my car starts honking frantically, and Angela groans, holding her stomach again.

"They caught us," she moans, before tipping over and groaning some more.

Rushing back up to the driver's seat, I see we're surrounded by mer-people. They're slashing at my car with both swords and tridents. Most bounce off harmlessly, but a couple tear gouges in the frame. Angela groans each time something pierces my car, and I even see a few small cuts spread across her cheeks.

"Sonnuva. . . ." I curse, as I crank the wheel to the left—should I call it port since I'm in the water?— and mash down on the gas. A shocked looked merman gets pressed against the driver's side window, and I crank the wheel the other way, scaring away a merman that had been about to jab my car with his trident. As I swerve and bob, I notice that there are no mermaids amongst them, only males. Part of me wishes to see the arrogant captain we'd dealt with earlier, but if he's in the mix, I can't tell.

I see the ground coming up to meet the surface of the water and remember that the portal is actually just above the beach. I'm going to have to get a running jump at it, and hope my aim is right.

Of course, I can't do it, unless I can drive straight, but I'm afraid the mermen will tear my car, and by connection, Angela, apart, if I stop swerving.

A merman in front of me suddenly arches his back, and I can see three small tines protruding from his chest. A Grindylow tries to shake the dead man from his trident, before turning and attacking another one. The mermen are thrown into chaos as Grindylows swarm over them, and I have my chance.

I see a shimmer ahead, above the surface of the water, and aim the Orange Bubble for it, willing my car to go as fast as it can.

We break the surface, and go airborne for barely a moment. I have just enough time to see the water churning green, white, and blood red, before we're surrounded by water again. I see two pillars zoom by, and know we're back on Earth.

Directing my car to head home as fast as it can, I turn back to face everyone else, and find three sets of angry eyes glaring at me. Lisa and AnnaBelle have woken up, and I can tell that their ride had been a rough one while I'd been dodging the mermen. Only Arethusa seems unruffled, as she grins down at everyone while flitting around.

I ignore them, though as I rush to check on Angela and Brooke. Angela is no longer groaning, and even as I watch, her cuts and scrapes begin to heal.

"Where are we?" Ondine asks, pulling aside a tapestry, and looking out at a school of fish getting out of the Orange Bubble's way.

"Earth," I tell her. "Will the mermen follow?"

The mermaid's eyes grow wide, as she looks back at me in terror. "I thought we were going to the demon, Marchosias. It's forbidden for me on pain of death to go to Earth."

"So we're safe for the time being," I state, nodding my head. "I'm also guessing that it's forbidden to abandon your duty, help a prisoner escape, and follow a group of people away from Atlantis?" When she nods, I smile at her, until she understands. She was already a criminal, and she is going to be a lot safer on Earth, than in the demon's lair.

"Someone help me carry these two back to the bed," I say, nodding to the two women on the floor.

Lisa rushes over, and picks up the mermaid, while I carry Angela. The martial artist looks questioningly at the woman in her nurse's uniform, and I just say, "Angela." She nods, and together we get the women laid down, and under the covers.

"What are you wearing?" Lisa asks me, trying to hide her smile at my outlandish garb.

"Don't ask," I reply wryly, before turning to everyone else. "It's going to take awhile to get home. We might as well get what rest we can, and thanks to Arethusa, we have the room to do so."

The fairy actually blushes as she says, "Please, call me Areth." I find a blanket in the wardrobe, and make myself a comfortable place at the foot of the bed. Brooke needs my help the most right now, and I need to sleep to get to give it to her.

Exhausted, I fall asleep almost instantly, but don't find myself in Brooke's mind.

"Why am I here?" I ask Angela without any heat as she stands in front of me, still in her nurse persona.

"I figured we could work together to heal her," the succubus says.

"But you said she isn't into women," I remind her.

Angela smiles as she walks up to me, and plants a soft kiss on my lips. Her own ruby red lips are soft as they press against mine, and I can immediately feel my body reacting to her seductive presence. "She doesn't need to know I'm there. I'm a succubus, remember?"

She takes a step away from me, and I feel a shift in the atmosphere. Everything remains pitch black around me, but things now have a red tinge that is more felt than seen. Instinctively I know we have moved to Brooke's psyche.

"Lyden?" I hear Brooke's voice, and turn to see the mermaid fully dressed and standing on two feet. She looks whole and healthy, and I can't hide my smile at how good she looks. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Angela standing there. The succubus places one finger over her lips, and I know that Brooke can't see or sense her.

This is going to be interesting. Or entertaining, as Areth would say.

"I can't believe you came for me!" Brooke rushes forward, and flings herself against me. I catch her easily, using my own willpower to keep myself upright. "How did you get over your fear of deep water?" she cries into my neck.

Looking over at Angela, I make sure she hears my words as well. "You'd be surprised what I'm willing to go through for the people I love."

Brooke pulls away from me, and her eyes search mine. Behind her, I can see a tear roll down Angela's cheek and off her chin. I can no longer deny that I love both these women. I don't care what that says about my own personality, or moral code. Brooke has been with me since I was a child. Yes, I know she may have had a hand in killing my parents, but I'll deal with that later. We've been through too much history together to feel anything else.

Angela had introduced me to a whole new world. If not for her, I might never have known about my heritage, or my abilities. She's also saved my hide more than once.

I love both women.

"But we can't be together," Brooke states, trying to pull away again, but I refuse to let her go. "We talked about this. It can't happen between us."

"Would you just be quiet, and enjoy the moment," I softly chide her, and she stops struggling. "You need to recover, and I can help you. If you don't want to be together out there in the real world, then fine. But don't deny yourself what I know your heart feels in here."

"I want to, Lyden," she pleads with me, "I really do, but can we keep that line separate?"

"Does it matter?" I ask, raising one eyebrow and challenging her.

"You've been taking lessons from the succubus," she accuses me, lightly hitting my chest with her open palm. "I take it she's the black girl that helped save me?" I nod, and she smiles ruefully. "She's a better woman than I gave her credit for," she murmurs, but then her eyes grow wide as she looks up at me. "But don't you dare tell her I said that!"

It takes all my effort not to laugh, or look at the succubus, still invisible to the mermaid.

"She won't hear it from my lips," I promise her.

"I know it won't last, but I see no reason we can't be together only in our minds." She seals her words with a kiss, and I feel her clothing vanish a moment before my own disappear. She breaks the kiss again, and I can tell that she's trying to come to a decision. "You'd better not make me regret this Lyden Snow, but yes, I do love you too."

Smiling, I lift her up, and mentally tilt the world around us, until she's lying on top of me. Her hips slowly begin to move on top of me, and I'm still rock hard from Angela's kiss. A part of me feels guilty about that, so I pull her body up mine, until I can plant my lips against her sex.

Using my tongue, I split her labia, and taste her juices, enjoying the tangy taste. Some irreverent part of my mind wonders why a mermaid doesn't taste fishy, but I push that thought aside. She doesn't, and I like that!

Her fingers dig into my hair, as she grinds her pussy against my mouth. "Oh, Lyden, yes, right there." Reaching around her body with my right hand, I find her small left breast, and tweak her nipple, sending her body into convulsions.

I immediately throw up a mental shield; blocking any energy that might come my way, but feel nothing. As she comes down from her climax, she stands, and I catch a glimpse of Angela, only a few feet away from us, her large left breast in her left hand, nipple rolling between her fingers, and her right hand busily rubbing her clit. The view ends as Brooke turns around, and sits back on my face, bends over and I feel my cock slip between her soft lips.

My moan is muffled by her wet slit, as I feel her tongue moving around the rim of my rod. My hands move around her body, grabbing each globe of her rear and pulling her down tighter against my hungry mouth.

Running my tongue around her clit, I nuzzle my nose into her hole, then suck hard, pulling her clitoris between my teeth, and nibbling lightly. She starts to go wild, but I don't loosen my grip, until she's done flooding my mouth with her delectable juices.

I can feel her saliva sliding down my shaft and dripping from my scrotum as her head bobs up and down. My cock conforms to her throat, as she begins to swallow it deeper, occasionally coming up for air, before dropping back down again. Her red curly hair tickles my thighs, and I try to concentrate on that sensation, to last longer.

Finally I can take it no longer, and have to pull her off me. A few more seconds, and she would have had me blowing down her throat. While I know the ultimate reason for me being here in her mind is to heal her with my own orgasm, I want to prolong the experience as long as possible.

"You're too good at what you do," I tell her smiling, and then smile even more as she blushes, moving her hair behind her left ear with one hand, and looking demurely away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Angela sitting with her legs spread, three fingers buried deep in her coochy, and bringing herself off. Even when she orgasms, I don't feel any transfer or mixing of souls. Why is it different here? Obviously it worked last time, while in the Sahara Desert. Brooke had gotten better then. But why the difference in sensations between here and reality?

My attention returns to Brooke when she crawls over me and presses her lips against mine. Her hand snakes down between us, and she grabs me at my base, rubbing my head against the entrance to her promised land. Thankfully, there was a break between her amazing blowjob and the moment I enter her, or the pure delight of feeling her pussy stretch around my penis would have set me off.

It only takes her a few seconds to get me fully inside her, and we moan into each others' mouths at our completion. Her hands are on my cheeks, as her tongue dives into my mouth in time with our hips humping against each other.

My cock stirs around her insides, and I can feel another orgasm coming close for her, as she gasps, and hugs me tightly to her slim body.

"Oh, Lyden, I love you so much. Thank you for rescuing me. You have no idea how much you mean to me!" she moans into my ear.

"I love you," I state simply, and feel her vaginal walls clamp down hard on me. I have to stop moving all together, as her fluids gush out around my penetrating member.

This time around in her mind is different, and not just because Angela is here. It's more emotional, and I feel closer to both women than ever before. I guess this is the difference between making love, and having sex.