The Succubae Seduction Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"They couldn't," she says. "We didn't pose any real threat to them, so they couldn't use lethal force. Also, there were officers all around us, and they risked hitting one of their own."

Thank goodness for laws and honest cops, I think to myself. What am I going to do now, though? I'm likely to go on a terrorist watch list or something. I guess I'm not going back to work after all, come Monday. Sheila's going to be upset, and I wonder what Jennifer is going to think about my absence.

"Angela," I say, getting an idea, "I need to make a call. Know where I can borrow a phone?"

Without blinking she reaches into her breast pocket and pulls out a small cell phone, with Hello Kitty on the cover.

"Where. . .?" I ask her, wondering why she would have a mobile phone.

"Just because I was born four-hundred years ago, doesn't mean I can't be a modern girl," she laughingly says. "Besides, the good officer Jenkins had it on her when I copied her image. Anyone you call with it will appear as if it's coming from her."

I hesitate only a moment, hoping that we haven't already gotten the female cop into trouble, before turning it on. The background image on her home screen shows her with some man, not the officer that'd been fantasizing about her, and a tiny baby that is obviously her daughter.

I dial the police station that we'd just escaped from, and wait for the operator. As soon as he answers, I ask for the captain of the station.

"This is Captain Jewkes," a male voice answers a couple seconds later.

"Captain Jewkes," I say as calmly as I can, my heart pounding like a drum, "this is Lyden Snow."

There is silence for a moment, and I can only imagine him waving at someone to start doing a line trace. I'm not sure if that's what's really happening, but I hope the clone of Jenkins's phone works enough to throw them off our trail. Regardless of the cause for the pause, he starts speaking a couple seconds later.

"Mr. Snow, you ran out of here in such a hurry, we didn't get the chance to properly talk before." His voice is even and calm making me wonder if they train all officers to be able to talk so easily. "Why don't you come back, and we can have a nice little chat."

"I sat there for I don't know how long," I reply, trying to mimic his easy banter, "and the only person who came in, threatened to call her friends and have me executed before I ever made it to trial."

There is another silence as my statement sinks in.

"I didn't start the fire at my apartment complex, Captain. Those twelve deaths were not my fault," I continue, wanting to get my side of the story out.

"When you were in here before, you stated that you were gone when the fires happened. You can see how we might jump to conclusions when we find video evidence to the contrary." I can hear him draw in a breath at the other end before he continues. "I'm willing to listen to what you have to say, Mr. Snow, but you have to understand how your situation looks right now."

He sounds so sincere, I'm almost tempted to go back, but know it for a lost cause.

"Not as long as Agent Olsen is there," I tell him calmly. "That woman wants me dead. She made that very clear."

I can hear a commotion in the background, and a moment later a female voice cries out. They've found Jenkins and her phone.

Time for some damage control. "Officer Jenkins had no part to play in what happened at your station," I tell the captain. "We borrowed her image and cloned her phone without her consent. I'm truly sorry for any trouble this causes her, but I want you to know she is completely innocent."

"How did you . . ." his voice trails off, and for the first time I realize he's slightly shaken. Apparently a phone trace is supposed to break through someone cloning a phone.

"Look," I say calmly, "I'm willing to talk to someone, but not if it is around Agent Olsen. That woman scares me, I don't mind telling you. If after I've explained the whole truth, you still want to arrest me, I'll go peacefully. But before that, I want you to watch and listen to the video of her interview of me. I think it will prep you for what I'll have to say, and you'll see what I mean by Agent Olsen's behavior. I'll call you back tomorrow." I don't wait for a response, before hanging up.

"Do you really think he'll give you a fair listen?" Angela asks me.

"No, but what choice do I have? Become hunted in both worlds?" I ask resignedly, before sitting next to her and watching the distorted scenery zoom by.

Opening the phone, I make another call; this one going to voicemail.

"Sheila, this is Lyden. The police are after me, so I won't be able to come in to work until I can clear my name. I understand if this means I'm fired, again. I don't have my phone, but I can listen to my voicemails. Take care." I hang up, unable to think of what else to say.

I have to look up the next number, going into my Google account to find it.

"Hello?" Jennifer answers the other end, and I have to think to figure out what to say. Part of me had hoped to get her voicemail as well.

"Jennifer, it's Lyden," I say carefully, not sure how she feels about me currently. She'd made it clear that we aren't going to be an item, but she had helped me out, taking out the Myrmidon, and I wanted to warn her in case the police come for her next.

"Lyden!" she exclaims, sounding happy to hear from me. "I take it you're back from that other world?"

"Um, yes. . . ." I reply hesitantly, not sure how to go about this. I'd forgotten that I'd told her everything I knew at the time. She must have realized that with my extended absence from work, that'd been where I was. "Listen, the police are after me again. They think I was the cause of the fire."

"That's crazy!" she states confidently. "You're great at causing a fire in my loins, but those cocksuckers need to pull their heads out of their ass and realize it was that fire thing that was trying to kill you."

I flinch inwardly at her expletives concerning the boys in blue. Personally I appreciate the cops. Until now I've never really been on their wrong side.

"I know," I respond to the crass woman, "but it's not exactly as though they can question the thing, so I look like the guilty one."

"So . . . what are you telling me, Lyden?" she grows hesitant as she asks me.

"I'm telling you that I may be away for awhile, and to keep your head up. You saved my tail, and I owe you. I don't want you getting into trouble for it," I warn her.

"There's a lot more I'd like to do with your tail," she states solicitously, "but thanks for the heads up. You're innocent, Lyden, and if the po-po come talk to me, I'll tell them as much, too."

"Thanks Jennifer," I say appreciatively. Hanging up, I hand the phone back to Angela.

"You know," the succubus states beside me, and I have a feeling I already know what she's going to say, "we don't have to rush straight back."

"If you're going to propose sex," I reply dryly, "I'm going to have to wonder why you aren't already naked."

She veritably giggles as she throws herself at me. Her arms slip around my neck, and I feel her lips press against mine, her tongue diving between my teeth, demanding attention.

"You're insatiable," I tell her happily when we break for air. After the mood I'd been in, this is just what I need to cheer me up. Of course, I could use the recharge as well. Looking into her deep blue eyes, I feel a little guilty for making out with the form of the officer that is likely in some hot water because of me, and probably married to boot. "Would you mind changing back to your original form?" I ask, wanting to make love to the true Angela.

"Oh, Lyden," She gushes, but shakes her head. "If I change from this form, we'll lose the phone, and I don't think you want to get someone else into trouble if I copy them. I know you need to call tomorrow, so you'll just have to suffer through this pretty body I've copied."

"Well, it'll be a hardship, but if I must, I must," I tell her, smiling widely. I still feel guilty, but I must admit that the thought of making it with a cop is a bit of a turn on. In fact. . . . "Come on," I tell her, standing and leading her to the bed in the back of my car. I fish in her pockets, until I can find the key to the cuffs still attached to my left wrist, and unlock it.

I hold them up to her, and she smiles lustily at me. "I didn't think you had that in you." Something sparks the memory of her past, about being abused as a slave, and I hesitate. "Relax," she coos lovingly at me. "That was a very long time ago. I know you love me, and have no intention of hurting me." The trust I hear in her voice and see in her long lashed eyes warms me to the core.

"I love you, Angela," I whisper, pulling her body to me, while kissing her deeply. Her left leg slips around my right one and she pulls me back and onto her, on the bed.

She giggles as I start to undo the buttons on her top, before pushing me away. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asks, glancing at the handcuffs where they'd fallen next to us.

Grinning at her, I grab the metal rings, and latch one around her slender wrist. We slide up further on the bed, and I slip the chain around one of the bars at the top, latching the other end around her free wrist.

"You're forgetting something else," she laughs, wriggling her legs. Searching her clothing, I find two more sets of cuffs, these with longer chains. Unsurprisingly, the longer chains are just right to latch each ankle to the bedposts at the bottom. She wiggles for a second, pulling on each limb, before smiling at me again. "What are you waiting for, lover?"

Deciding to really get into this, I dispense with unbuttoning her top, and simply rip it open, exposing a pale flat stomach beneath, and a thick gray bra. Roughly I pull the bra up, exposing firm C-cup breasts. Her areolas are about the size of quarters, the nipples already taught and standing proud. I latch onto her left breast, and don't expect the flood that enters my mouth as I suck.

"How do you like?" Angela asks, moaning. "Apparently the good officer is still breastfeeding."

Wordlessly I answer by sucking harder, and swallowing the warm, slightly sweet substance down my throat. My hands frantically begin working at her waist, trying to get her pants undone. Once opened however, I can't get them pulled down her spread legs. Right now I'm still too weak to tear them off her, so I guess I'll just have to make her cum, and get them off when our souls mingle.

Switching nipples, I slip my hand down the front or her drawers, and find only a slim strip of crinkly hair, before I reach her already wet snatch.

The officer-clad succubus begins to buck beneath me, as I find her clitoris, and vigorously move my hands against it. Sensing her growing close to climax, I suck hard on her nipple, filling my mouth with her warm milk, then moving up and kissing her. The almost sweet milk fills her mouth as our tongues churn the warm liquid, and our joined lips muffle her moans as she peaks.

As soon as I feel energy pour into my body, I use it to tear her pants apart, splitting them along the seam at the crotch. I leave her light pink panties alone for now, but don't miss the Hello-Kitty emblem on her right hip. Apparently Officer Jenkins has a softer side.

"Mmm," Angela moans throatily, licking her lips. "We've tasted my milk, now I want to taste yours!"

Knowing she wants my cock, and not my nipples, I move up the bed, lay my calves under her arms, and slowly feed her my malleable meat. I start by placing the tip on her bottom lip, and grin as she sticks out her tongue, trying to coax me into her warm wet mouth. I happily oblige her, holding myself at my base, and guiding it between her lips. I feel the back of her throat, and pull back out, but she tries to suck me back in.

"What are you doing?" she demands of me. "I want to feel you all the way down my throat. Choke me with that wonderful cock of yours!"

Who am I to argue? Placing my thick rod back in her mouth, I moan as I feel her tongue urge me deeper into her hungry orifice. The head hits the back of her devouring mouth, and I hesitate again, but when I see her eyes flash with desire and need—not with Aldol's control—I shove myself deeper, groaning as she moans, sending delicious shivers through my cock.

I realize quickly that my rod has conformed to her trachea, and know that I'm not truly choking her. Apparently she realizes it too, because her throat suddenly constricts, strangling the length of my woody. She's making herself choke on it, I understand, and I'm so turned on by her wanton drive to please me, that I immediately start firing my seed down her gullet. We both moan in shared bliss, and I appreciate that she's cumming with me, driving our passions higher.

When I'm finally done unloading, she doesn't let me go, even though I can see tears streaming down her cheeks from her choking. Every time I try to pull out, she uses her teeth to convince me to stay lodged in her mouth, and I soon realize I'm not growing soft.

I lean back a bit, placing my hand over her soaked pink panties, and press them firmly into her hole. She gasps at the pleasure, and I use the distraction to free my rod.

She glares at me, but I move quickly, sliding down her body, pulling her Hello Kitty panties aside, and driving my saliva slickened penis deep inside her hot vagina. Once again our sexual organs work to compensate for the other, ever changing, but I notice she is just a bit looser this time, and wonder if it is because the real Officer Jenkins had had a baby.

Regardless, when I latch onto a leaking nipple, I feel her inner walls grip my rod, as I drink of her essence.

"Oh, how I would love to feed our baby like this," Angela moans, and I freeze at her comment. I know she wants to carry my child, but I'm wary of what the child might become.

The pause is only for the slightest moment, before I continue again. As long as I don't consciously will it, she shouldn't get pregnant.

I let my full weight press down on her, as I switch nipples, reach under her, and grip her still panty-covered buttocks. Picking up my pace, I drive into the bound woman again and again, driving the volume of her moans higher and higher. My breathtaking succubus feels so wonderful, wrapped around my member, bucking her hips against me, while remaining constrained, and I relish every delightful inch if her.

"Oh, Lyden!" she cries out in ecstasy. "Don't stop! Fuck, you're going to make me cum again! Ooohhhh!"

Sucking harder on her teat, I feel her delicious milk fill my mouth again, and wonder what it would be like for her to feed our child. Would she only be able to feed him or her in whatever form she conceived it in? What would happen with the fetus, when she changes form?

The thought of delivering potent sperm into her womb is really starting to turn me on, and almost too late I remember the dangers of such an act. As my cock starts to twitch inside her, I concentrate on shooting blanks.

"Yes!" she pleads with me, "fill my cunt with your sperm. I love how hot and good it fills inside me, my love. Fill me up with your seed! Oh, I feel it leaking out, there's so much."

Her powerful orgasm crashes into me, and for a few seconds we feel as one, part of me wanting nothing more than to place my child within her womb, and part of me terrified about what that would end up like.

Exhausted, and yet exhilarated, I collapse next to the pretend cop, and kiss her gently on the cheek. "I love you," I whisper to her, cuddling close to her bound body, and smiling dreamily.

* * *

"You go on in," Angela tells me as we pull into the driveway. "Becky asked me to pick up some groceries. With everyone living here now, we're going to need some more supplies."

It's not until I get out of the Orange Bubble and Angela is driving away that I realize there is an unknown car in the driveway. Swearing—or at least as much swearing as I ever really do—I remember that I'd driven Lisa's car to the police station, and that it's still there. I can't go back to get it, but hopeful my two human girlfriends can.

Wondering whom this new car belongs to; I walk through the front door and freeze.

"Father Chilton," I say as cheerfully as I can muster for a man I seem to instinctively dislike. "How are you today?"

"Reverend Chilton, please," he corrects me, that bright smile plastered to his deeply tanned faced. "It's good to see you healthy again." His brown eyes dart around the room looking for something, before I see a calculating look enter the dark orbs, but it never touches his voice. How did he know I'd been hurting? I glance at Lisa, Becky, Brooke, and Ondine sitting around the room, but they give nothing away. Remembering how my girlfriends had acted around him last weekend, I try to figure out the fastest way to get him out of here. "I had a bit of a chat with AnnaBelle Lewis this morning, and she had some interesting things to tell me."

It takes all my effort not to curse out loud, and I end up grinding my teeth in frustration. Logically I understand why the pious woman would go to her reverend for help, especially with her crisis of faith, but it still galls to have this charismatic man know anything more about my life than I really want him to. After the ordeal at the police station, my patience is shot.

"Well, thanks for stopping by," I tell him hurriedly, waving him to the door. "As you can see I'm doing fine. Give AnnaBelle my regards."

"Lyden," Lisa snaps at me, "don't be so rude. The busy reverend took time out of his busy day to come check on us."

"Considering everything that's been happening to us lately," Becky adds in, "the fact that we have a sympathetic ear can't hurt."

"Except that there are groups out there," I spin on the two women, my voice rising in anger, "like the Daughters of Respite that want nothing more than to kill me, Brooke, Ondine, Arethusa, and Angela, simply because we're not pure human. How do I know he isn't in league with them?" I regret my anger and words as soon as they leave my mouth, especially when I see the pain they cause the women in front of me, but it's already too late to take them back.

"I assure you," Chilton's deep voice breaks in firmly, "that I am not a part of their group. For one, I am a male, and they only accept women into their order."

I turn to yell at him, but I'm not sure what to say and finally have to close my open mouth. "You know of them, then?" I ask lamely after a second.

"You could say we've crossed paths," he says with an enigmatic smile. "They tend to have a skewed view of things." His eyes are still darting around, but I can't figure out what he's looking for. "As dangerous as they are, the ones you really need to look out for are the Paladonic Knights. They're truly dangerous, and very organized."

If he'd grown a third eye, I don't think I would have been more surprised. How much does this religious man know about the supernatural world?

"Please, sit down," he waves graciously to an empty chair as if this were his home. I find myself obeying before I even realize I'm moving. "Now then, I've been told that you are a generator, and that there is a prophecy spoken about you. Is this right?" Something about the way he says that makes me think he already knows the answer.

I nod that is it, and he spouts the prophecy flawlessly:

"When the air calms down,

And rain slows on Water's door.

Comes the time for all to wail.

A deadly new enemy to abhor.

A generator comes forth,

To save all or completely fail.

A foe that's timeless,

Even on our life's long scale.

Colors swirl to hide our nemesis,

Our destruction, he strives to make.

Only the blind can resist his will,

Unless his choice is a mistake.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers