The Succubae Seduction Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you if you ever left me like that again, we'd be done," I state firmly, refusing to turn around.

"You don't understand," she cries out in anguish.

Angrily I turn to face her, rage fueling my words. "I don't understand? I don't understand? I loved you more than a demonic creature like you will ever understand, and you spat on that and abandoned me. Not only that, but you went to fuck the one person that has caused me the most pain and grief since I met you." Tears pour from her eyes at my venomous tirade, and I can tell she's shivering, but I don't relent. "So tell me, succubus, what exactly don't I understand?"

She's remains silent under my glare for a moment, before she takes a shuddering breath and answers. "I still love you." I scoff, but she continues. "I didn't go to TanaVesta to hurt you, Lyden. After you killed my, or rather, your father, I didn't know what to do. I knew you wouldn't take me back, and I'm terribly sorry for the pain I caused you. But I still wanted to help you."

"So you went to work for my enemy?" I yell out in disbelief.

"I went to spy on our enemy," she counters me. I don't miss the fact that she calls TanaVesta our enemy.

"And what, sleeping with her was all part of the plan?" I try to load all the derision and scorn I can into that statement, and I'm still surprised when her hand flies out and slaps me across the face.

"I'm a succubus," she reminds me, "but I had no choice in the matter." I raise one eyebrow in disbelief, while rubbing my sore cheek. For being dead, that slap had hurt. "I found out that ever since Aldol had controlled Becky while the two of you screwed, it's been obsessed with sex. Apparently it had never experienced anything like it before. The thing would control one of us, and force us into having sex. It was never my choice, Lyden. You have to believe me. I never betrayed you!"

I turn my back on her again, but this time because I don't want her to see that I'm starting to doubt my own arguments. Everything she's saying could make sense. How useful would it have been to have a spy on the inside?

"I thought you could resist Aldol's control," I state, remembering how she'd been able to hold back from attacking me while we'd rescued Brooke. I'd thought it had been because she'd loved me at the time.

And maybe it still was.

"I can resist harming you," her voice reaches me softly, and I can hear her footsteps crunching the ground behind me. I can't bear to turn and face her yet. "I guess I just wasn't emotionally invested enough to resist doing things with TanaVesta."

Despite myself, I chuckle slightly at that. I'll bet she didn't struggle too hard. Like she'd reminded me, she is a succubus, after all.

Her dark-skinned hand rests lightly on my shoulder, but all I can do is bow my head.

"I tried so hard," the words seem to pour from me, without any conscious effort of my own. "I wanted to protect everyone, but I failed. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, as well."

"Lyden," Angela's voice has an odd edge to it. "You're not dead, at least, not yet. You saved us, though I don't know what'll happen now that two pillars are dead."

Confused, I finally turn to face her fully. Despite all my misgiving and fears, I know her words are true.

"But how?" I ask, gripping her slender but strong shoulders in my hands.

"A blue dragon came in from nowhere, and wrapped her tail around TanaVesta's neck. She was able to strangle the Pillar of fire and pull her off of you. Apparently you weakened her enough, that the other dragon was able to finish her off. I don't know how you were able to get a dragon to follow you, but you never cease to amaze me." She places her hand on my cheek, gazing lovingly up at me.

The touch feels so wonderful, and the look in her eyes so inviting, that I know I have to pull away, or be lost to her again.

Stepping back, I say, "Angela, I can't. Not again. When you left, it tore me apart. I lost something inside, and it hurt terribly. I can't risk that again."

"What if I promise it won't happen again?" she asks me, and I can almost hear the desperation in her voice. Or is that just me, hoping to hear it?

"Like last time?" I ask, hating myself for saying the words, but also knowing that they must be said.

"I understand," her voice is soft, and barely reaches my ears. "Shemhazau explained to me what happened to you since I left, and I know the pain I caused can't be easily forgiven."

Something doesn't seem right with that statement. This is the second time she's mentioned talking to my father.

"When did you have time to talk to my father?" I ask. "You weren't in me long enough, and I pushed you out as I was dying, or passing out, I guess."

"After you passed out, and I convinced that elf—I didn't know any of them were left in the world—that I wasn't a threat and perhaps the only one that might save you, I came here. He stopped me before I could approach you right away. He was very disappointed in me." I can see that those words cost her, and remember that she'd seen him like a father. "He explained everything that's happened. He didn't know how you'd react to me, but I had to try."

I remain silent for a while, thinking everything over. She had kept secrets from me, but looking back now, I realize most of them hadn't been hers to reveal. She'd abandoned me when I needed her, but what I didn't think about at the time was how badly she'd been hurting. She hadn't betrayed me by going to TanaVesta, but had hoped to help me in some way.

I can't forgive her for everything, but I can't punish her for everything either.

Apparently she's reading my thoughts, for suddenly she's hugging me tightly, her tears staining my shirt. "I'm so sorry, Lyden," she repeats over and over again.

Wrapping my arms around her, I pull her to me, the hole in my heart suddenly a little less empty.

"I take it you're here to help me heal?" I state the obvious after a bit, the sound of the stream burbling in the background is the only other noise.

"That elf is holding a dagger to my throat," Angela says evenly. "If you die, then she's vowed that I'll follow." Angela laughs softly, before adding, "Your dragon seemed to agree."

I'm shocked that the elf would feel so strongly about my life. I wonder what's changed?

"Well, then I guess I'd better wake up, and greet the world." Letting her go, I stretch out my arms, as if just waking up.

"Do we have to so quickly?" she asks me, holding to me even tighter, refusing to let me go just yet. "I think we should make sure you're as healed as possible first."

I have to laugh, knowing what the dark skinned succubus is driving at, but I turn sober a moment later.

"Angela, look—" I start to say, wanting to let her down easily, but she cuts me off.

"I know," she says, pressing a finger against my lips. "You won't take me back, and I don't blame you. We hurt each other pretty badly, but . . . but are you really taking me back, if we do it one more time for old time's sake? Even if it's only in our minds?"

"Would it only be one more time?" I ask, trying to hide my smile.

"I promise not to make you do anything you don't want to," she states while stepping back and I see that her clothes have already vanished. She hefts a breast in one hand, her nipples already stiff and poking out, while grinning at me mischievously. Her other hand traces down to the juncture between her legs, and she gasps slightly, seductively, as her fingers begin to rub against her sex. "In fact, you can just stand there and watch, if that's what you want to do."

My cock strains painfully against the front of my pants as I watch the seductress masturbate before me, until I remember I can mentally adjust myself. Even so, I can feel my willpower draining, as Angela begins to moan, pinching one nipple between forefinger and thumb, and slipping the middle two fingers on her other hand into her snatch. She drops her head while lifting her breast up. Her tongue slips out, flicking her nipple and making her moan again.

"Oh, Lyden, I've missed you so much," she croons, her eyes closed and her head tilts back slightly as she enjoys her own ministrations. She bends her knees, spreading her inner lips, making sure I have a great view of her pink flesh. "Wouldn't it be so much better if you came over here and replaced my fingers with your tongue, or better yet, that hard cock in your hand?"

Surprised, I look down and see that at some point, I've become naked, and began to slowly stroke myself.

Would it really be so bad, to be with her one last time? I ask myself. As long as it's clear it is the last time, I think, knowing I've already lost the battle. I should have known better than to try and match wills with a succubus.

In the blink of a thought, I rip her hand away from her pussy, dropping to my knees in the soft Earth and replacing it with my lips as I taste her sweet nectar.

"Oh, Lyden, YES!" she screams, her knees buckling as her juices pour from her honey pot, and I have to wrap my arms around her legs to keep her up.

"This is the last time," I state as I gently let her down, laying her onto her back. She gives me a look that betrays the lie, but for now I have to believe it.

Deciding to return to my previous task, I brush my lips along her inner thigh, relishing the way she quivers in anticipation. Kissing my way up, this time I avoid her crotch, as I place my lips all around her sex, but not quite on it. She hunches her hips up, trying to get me to make contact with her sensitive labia as I kiss her crinkly pubic hair, but I resist. I know it may seem small, but for now it's the only revenge I can get for her seducing me.

I allow the backs of my fingers to tickle up her sides, until they reach the swell of her breasts. She moans in frustration as I gently blow across her coochy, my hands tracing circles around her nipples, but not touching them.

She's panting now, and I know she's on the verge, her fingers grabbing my hair and trying to force my mouth where she wants it to go. I relent, finally, going straight for her clitoris, while simultaneously grabbing at her nipples.

Her back arches as she screams in relieved bliss, her hands gripping painfully at my hair, but I continue sucking and nibbling on the sensitive nub between my lips, until she pulls me away, her eyes blazing with desire and lust, but her breathing still heavy.

"I love . . . what you're doing . . . down there," she tells me between pants, "but if I don't . . . feel your powerful . . . cock in me soon, I'm going to lose it!"

"If you ever try seducing me like that again," I grin at her, as her juices drip from my chin, "I'll make sure to stop before we go all the way."

"I thought this was the last time?" she asks me, her eyes twinkling with mirth.

"Shut up," I growl, as I crawl up her body. She has the sense not to tease me further, as I press the head of my prick against her sweet opening. With only a little pressure, I feel her flower open up to me, and let out my own moan as her velvety insides slowly enfold my member. My penis conforms to her tight canal, and in this form, hers doesn't try to match mine. Still, it feels like I'm stretching her, she feels so tight. When my scrotum finally presses against her rear, I stop and look down at the half Asian, half black woman beneath me. She looks so innocent and sweet, her eyes wide and full of love, her lower lips sucked between her teeth, and her ample bosom pressed against my chest, but I know the succubus is anything but innocent.

"Oh, you're taking all the fun out of it," she pouts, reading my surface thoughts.

For answer, all I do is pull out all but the tip, then drive back into her with enough force to move her up slightly on the beach, the sound of our skin slapping together lost in the sound of the water in the stream.

"Oh, fuck I've missed you, Lyden." Her arms wrap around my neck, pulling my head down, and our lips meet, her tongue forcing its way between my teeth.

Our moans are slightly muted now, muffled by our kiss, as we continue to screw. Our hips find a rhythm, me pistoning into her, while she moves in counterpoint. I allow my weight to rest on her, so that I can bring my hands back to her breasts, rolling her dark stiff nipples between my fingers.

Her legs suddenly move around my thighs, holding me in place with unexpected strength, and she shudders beneath me, her whole body locked in powerful waves of ecstasy. The muscles of her pussy ripple along and around my schlong, driving my own passions higher with how great she feels, but I can barely move with her legs around me. Knowing there is more than just one motion at my disposal, I tighten my own nether muscles, making my rod jump inside her.

"Oh, God," she cries out, breaking the kiss, but pulling me tightly to her body.

I continue making myself twitch inside her, until she relaxes her grip on me, and I pull out of her. She tries to keep me in her with nothing more than the strength on her kegel muscles, making every inch that slips from her depths feel like heaven, and making me want to shove myself back into her. I resist the temptation though, and finally I slip from her, the squelch of her empty cunt is covered by the sound of her disappointed moans.

Rolling onto my back, I'm slightly surprised that I'm slightly out of breath. I hadn't realized how much willpower it took to pull out of her.

"All aboard the Lyden Express," I say to the woman next to me, and she literally blurs, she moves so fast. There is no mistaking the feeling of her labia sliding around the tip of my cock, or sliding down every inch, as she impales herself on my manhood, however.

Lifting my head, I latch onto one of her dangling breasts, my arms going around her to pull her tighter to me. Angela's hips are moving against my groin at a frantic pace, my phallus whipping her cum into a creamy mess as it coats our genitals.

With nothing more than a simple thought, I concentrate on her pleasure, willing it to increase exponentially, until she's quivering, moaning, and cumming non-stop above.

It's then that I finally drop my seed into her sucking cunt, making sure it's as potent as it can possibly be.

=========================

Special thanks to all those that wrote in with advice. I try to incorporate all that I can, while staying true to the story.

Please leave a comment below, and let me know what you think. I love reading REAL comments.

And of course, this story wouldn't be what it was, or where it was, without the aid of Garbonzo. Give him a high-five the next time you see him!