The Succubae Seduction Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

"Miranda?" I hear him ask in shock. Then his eyes grow steely and he lifts his bound hands to the glowing orb. It flashes, and I see the man grimace in pain. The ball shoots up, hauling the man into the air until he's hovering three feet over the ground, by his arms.

"That's Agent Olsen's brother?" I ask the demon, still stunned. I remember peering into her past, and seeing the attack on her family by werewolves. Miranda had been rescued by the Daughters of Respite, and later became one, devoting her life to killing supernatural creatures.

"Yes," Marchosias says, grinning widely for some reason. "You might be interested to know that she is a werewolf also."

"That can't be!" I exclaim, not able to reconcile the plain looking woman as a supernatural creature. "The Daughters of Respite would have killed her."

"They killed our parents," the man dangling from the light growls. "Why would she join them if she survived their attack?"

Now I'm thoroughly confused!

"I thought the werewolves attacked your family, and kidnapped you," I say.

"Ha! We were out camping because it was my turn to join the pack. Miranda was sent inside so that she wouldn't be scared. She didn't know about our family secret yet. When those bitches attacked, the alpha male ordered us to retreat. I disobeyed as long as I could, but I was too new. I saw my parents get struck down and change back into their human forms. I saw one of those bitches enter the trailer that my sister was hiding in. I couldn't stay to hear her death cries." His voice is defiant as he speaks, but I can see hope in his eyes.

"I can attest that she still lives," I tell the man. "Why the Daughters did what they did, I can't tell you, but she still lives."

"Lyden," Marchosias says quietly, coming up to me. "Look at him." The demon's voice is low as he speaks to me, and I have to strain to hear him. I can see the werewolf's eyes locked on us, and suspect that he has some kind of superior hearing, so I wonder who the demon is trying to be quiet for. "Werewolves have many traits in common, but the one I want to draw your attention to is his appearance. All werewolves are attractive. It has to do with their wild natures."

Like you? I think, but don't say. "But Miranda is the plainest looking person I've ever seen!" I gasp.

"Keep your voice down!" he hisses at me with a slight glance at the floating man. It's then I realize he wants the man to hear everything. He also wants the man to think he's eavesdropping. What game is the demon playing at? "Something about what the Daughters of Respite do to make their members immune to magic stopped her from changing. It also blocked her from becoming the gorgeous piece of flesh she could have been."

I remember how one of my talons had scratched her, and I'd gained that immunity from magic. Thankfully it hadn't interfered with any of my other magic. Did I take that immunity away from her, or just siphon it off? I'm not sure which one of those thoughts I'm hoping for.

"Where did you last see her?" His voice drops even lower as he asks me.

"She was in the mountain where the Paladonic Knights had held me prisoner," I tell him, keeping my own voice just as low.

I see the powerful man's shoulders shaking, and it takes me a moment to realize he's laughing silently. "I heard about that mess you left them in," he tells me, clapping one powerful hand on my shoulder. "They'll think twice before ever taking on a generator again when his friends are in danger!" I don't like having him touching me in any way, but I begin to suspect what he's doing.

"It'll probably be months before their defenses are back up to snuff," I whisper with a grin.

Marchosias nods at me again, nearly knocking me to the ground with another powerful clap to the shoulder. "Good, good," he says, speaking at normal volume now. "Go ahead and get some rest while you can. I'll watch over our guest. I suspect your battles aren't over yet, and you'll need to be ready." His eyes go to my naked hip, and I feel even more naked than I already am. Numerous times he's tried to punish me for trying to trick him, and it had only been the wicked blade Muramasa that had gotten him to leave me alone the last time. Apparently he knows what I'm thinking. "You have nothing more to fear from me, generator. You may not possess your sword any longer, but I've learned my lesson about going against you. Besides, until the Outsider is destroyed, it would be suicidal to do anything to you."

I remember him telling me that he couldn't kill me because of the prophecy before sending my friends and me to the nightmare world. I hope that I can trust his words, now.

My jaw cracks as I try to fight back a yawn, and fail. If this is some trick of his, I'm too emotionally drained to see it. I glance up at the werewolf one more time, before shaking my head and walking back to the bed with the two women on it.

* * *

The stream in my Mens Mundi burbles as I find myself sitting outside the tent.

"Lyden!" Brooke yells, hugging me. "Is Areth here?"

Something slaps the back of my head before I can answer. I crane my neck around to see a full-sized Areth standing there, arms folded. "It took you long enough, dolt!"

I can't help but notice that their war-torn bodies are now healed.

Brooke squeals as I grip her small waist in my right arm, stand up as fast as I can, and use my left arm to pull Areth to me. She struggles for only a moment before melting into my embrace. "I'm sorry," I whisper to both women. "It seems the world is a lot more confusing than I'd thought."

"Yeah," a new voice chimes in. "What were you and the demon whispering about anyway?" I turn to see Ondine lying in the stream, water flowing over her naked shoulders and along her fishtail. Apparently she'd only been fake sleeping.

"Oh, I was hoping to have some fun!" Areth pouts. "What's she doing here?"

"You two aren't the only ones that need some healing," Ondine smiles. "Go ahead and have your fun, I don't mind."

"What's she talking about, concerning Marchosias?" Brooke asks, changing the subject.

"I think we just aimed a very dangerous arrow," I tell her cryptically.

"You've been hanging out with too many powerful creatures!" the redhead complains.

"I can't argue," I tell her ruefully. I almost add that I can't wait until this is all over so that I can rest. The rest I'll get, though, won't be the relaxing kind.

Brooke frowns at me, and I know she can sense some of my mood, so I cover it by kissing her. Her lips are firm and unyielding at first, but my insistence pays off, and a moment later she opens up to me. Our tongues meet and mingle.

"Don't forget about me!" Areth's face presses in, and we're soon sharing a three-way kiss.

Both women break away at the same time, making me gasp at the sudden emptiness at my lips.

"Want to help me with this?" Brooke asks the fairy while simultaneously groping the bulge in my pants.

Areth's face burns red, before she drops down and begins working at getting my pants off. I realize this will be the first time the fairy has been with me and someone else. I wait until she has them unbuttoned, before making all of our clothes vanish. I love the control I have in my Mens Mundi! Areth glares at my little prank, which allows Brooke to seize the initiative and swallow the knob of my prick into her mouth.

"Hey, I thought you wanted my help!" Areth complains. A second later I feel her tongue on my scrotum and moan at the feeling of two mouths working on my pleasure.

Brooke sucks hard on the end, letting it slip free with an audible pop, before joining Areth at the base. My meat is too thick for their lips to meet, but they try as they move their mouths up and down my shaft. The sensation is truly unique, and one I know I will never forget.

Their heads reach the end, and they share a passionate kiss. I take the moment to imagine a blanket beneath us, and kneel down next to them. As the two continue to make out, I gently lay them back and spread their legs. Brooke's hand is pulling Areth deeper into the kiss, while the fairy plays with the mermaid's tiny nipples.

Reaching forward, I place my thumbs on their clits, gently rubbing at first, but increasing the pressure as their moans increase in volume. Areth is the first to cum, but Brooke follows soon after. As both women squirm and writhe in pleasure, I lean forward, planting my lips against Brooke's labia, and slipping the middle two fingers of my hand into Areth's tight hole.

Brooke tastes just as sweet as always, as I run my tongue into her slit. While my right hand is busy rubbing the front wall of Areth's cunny, I start popping Brooke's clit between my teeth. I feel Brooke's fingers dig into my hair and her hips hunch in time to my ministrations. Areth's hand grips my wrist, increasing my tempo.

I feel the fairy's inner walls tighten around my fingers as my hand gets soaked in her juices, and she pulls my hand out of her as she shudders in bliss.

Slipping my arms under Brooke's legs, I roll us both over, until she's sitting on my face. I look up her slim body, as she hunches over. She moans softly, her eyes tightly closed, as she starts playing with one small breast.

I feel Areth's slim hand grip me, and her tongue swirls around the head a moment later. I begin to moan in time with Brooke, and when her juices soak my chin, I have to fight hard to keep my own orgasm from following her.

I lose when Areth moans around my prick.

I grunt, launching my load down the throat that belongs to that talented tongue.

"Ondine! What are you doing?" I hear Brooke demand as she gets off me. Looking down. I see that it was Ondine that belonged to that skilled mouth, and wonder how she got so much better, in such a short amount of time. Areth is between her legs, which is why she'd been moaning. She must have changed back into her fully human form at some point.

Ondine doesn't look embarrassed at all, as she scoops up an errant drop of my seed, and licks it off her finger. "You looked like you were having so much fun. I had to join in."

"The more the merrier," Areth adds in. Her face is covered in the mermaid's juices, and she goes back to eating Ondine out, making the mermaid moan in appreciation.

"But what about Thomas?" Brooke demands, still scandalized. Ondine glances at me, as if asking for permission. Brooke doesn't miss it. "You mean you two have already. . . . So when you asked her into your room. . . . Does Thomas know?"

"He'd kill Lyden, if he knew, I think," Ondine states. "Please don't tell him. He's been getting better in the sack, thanks to Lyden's help, but he will never be Lyden."

"He does have a certain perverted skill, doesn't he?" Areth adds in, but Ondine just guides her back to her pussy.

The truth is, it was my father's advice that was helping him. Thinking of my father brings back the memory of how I'd destroyed him.

"That's fine and all," I pipe up, trying to shove my depressing thoughts away. I don't have time to deal with it now, though I probably never will, "but who's next? I don't think you three are done yet."

"But you just. . . ." Brooke trails off as she looks at my crotch. My rocket is still standing at full attention.

"You'd be surprised what I can do in this world," I tell her with a smile.

Brooke recovers quickly, and she jumps into my lap. "I want that thing inside me," she tells me, sealing it with a kiss. Her hips move against mine, until I feel someone's hand grip me and guide me into the redhead's tight hole. We both groan at the connection.

"How many others have you been with?" she whispers into my ear.

"It doesn't matter," I tell her. "I love you, and that's all that matters."

She doesn't look too convinced, but she refrains from saying anything else.

I let my head drop down to the blanket, and just concentrate on slowly working my way deeper into the mermaid on top of me. She suddenly clenches, and I see brown hair behind her a moment before I feel Ondine's tongue on my scrotum.

My view is cut off, as Areth plants her crotch on my face. Brooke's chin presses to mine a moment before I feel her tongue join mine in the fairy's cunt. My arms slip around Brooke's waist, and I hug her to me, as I pace myself. She feels so wonderful, wrapped around my schlong, and Ondine's talented mouth switching from me to Brooke heightens my enjoyment. Thankfully I've already gotten off once, or I wouldn't last long.

"Ungh," Brooke grunts. "Where did you learn to do that? Oh, yes. Shove your fingers into my ass, Ondine. Oh, damn, that feels good with both of you filling me up. That's it. Don't stop. Don't stop. Right there. . . . Oh, yes!"

I pick up my pace, hammering into her from below as she cums, soaking my crotch as her coochy massages the full length of my rod.

"I'm next!" Areth announces, hopping up from my sopping wet mouth. It takes both Ondine and Areth to help Brooke off me. Her legs have turned to jelly.

I want to change positions this time, and have the fairy lie down on her back. She's already so wet, that my conforming prick slides to the hilt in one thrust.

"Areth's surprisingly good at eating pussy," Ondine states, squatting over the woman.

"That's because Lyden's pervertedness is, mhph—" Ondine grins at me, but it turns into another moan as Areth begins her magic.

I lean forward, pulling one of Ondine's breasts into my mouth, while moving my hand down to the mermaid's clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Ondine cries, as she pulls my head tighter to her chest.

My hips are jack-hammering into Areth, and I can hear her muffled grunts with each impact.

"I love you," I hear Brooke's voice in my ear a moment before she plants a soft kiss on my cheek. Her hand gropes my rear a moment later, as she urges me on, pounding into Areth.

The fairy's cries of bliss can be clearly heard, even as muffled as they are, and I'm not sure how many orgasms she has before I feel her feet plant themselves against my chest and she shoves me away.

"Enough!" she cries, panting and working her way out from under Ondine. "Make this tasty mermaid cum like that, pervert. I can't take any more."

Ondine considers me for a moment, before saying, "I want that beast in my ass."

Who am I to argue with that statement?

She gets on all fours before me. I look down, seeing that I'm already plenty lubed up, but realize that if I weren't, I could just imagine myself as being slicker than a politician down there. Actually, now that I think about it, there isn't much difference between a politician and a big prick. Both can get you into a lot of trouble.

Brooke spread's the other mermaid's small rear, and I aim my pole for her puckered hole. She grunts when the head slips in, but otherwise remains quiet. Already I can feel her sphincter contracting around me, trying to coax my semen out, but I hold back, taking it slow.

Carefully, I work my way deeper into her colon. Apparently I'm going too slow for her, as she lurches back, taking all of me in one swift movement.

"Shit, that feels better than I thought it would," she gasps. From the way her insides spasm, I suspect she's having a small orgasm. "Thomas likes to do this, but he only lasts a few seconds." She turns to look at me, a fierce expression on her face. "Fuck my ass, Lyden. Fuck it hard and make me cum!"

"You heard the mermaid," Brooke croons. "Make her cum."

I grin at the redhead, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into a passionate kiss. My cock begins to slip out of the other mermaid as Brooke pulls my hips back. When just the head is still inside her, I slam forward, making Ondine grunt and moan.

Areth comes out of her post orgasmic haze and crawls under Ondine. I break away from kissing Brooke, and look down at the golden woman, whose face is now between my legs. As I pull my hips back, I see her grin up at me, and then furiously attack Ondine's pussy with her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Ondine intones as her sphincter clamps down on me. I can feel my own climax approaching now, and pick up my pace, trying to drive Ondine's climax higher first.

"I want to taste your cum," Brooke whispers in my ear. I nod, leaning towards her, and suckling one of her tasty nipples.

Three more strong thrusts, and I pull out, letting my ejaculate spray across Ondine's back and rear.

Brooke drops down and begins cleaning her fellow mermaid up with her tongue, while I sit back and try to catch my breath.

"You'd better get this back up soon," Areth tells me. When had she moved away from Ondine? Her hand begins working on my length. "You really are turning me into a perverted woman," she says with a hungry grin, and then drops down and sucks my phallus between her lips.

Watching Brooke lick my cum off Ondine while Areth blows me makes it all too easy to stay hard. I don't mind, however, as it takes my mind off what faces me when we wake up.

============================

Author's Note: I know I always take this place to thank Garbonzo for his hard work, and I've often stated that he's outdone himself, but I REALLY mean it this time. He put in a lot of hours on just this one chapter, to make sure it wasn't rushed, but up to par. He truly came through on this chapter.

Well, one more chapter to the conclusion. Thank you for all those that have stuck with me thus far.

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers