The Suggestion

Story Info
Naughty playtime at work.
1.2k words
4.26
41k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers

It was the middle of the afternoon when Val's phone rang. "Hello, this is Val. May I help you?"

"I want you to do something for me."

She recognized the voice immediately and her heart took a little jump. She knew whatever he had in mind would be naughty, risky, and very exciting.

"What makes you think I would do anything at all for you," she teased?

"Hmmm, I just think you will because we both know you get every bit as much out of it as I do...if not more," he replied.

"So you think." She paused. "What do you want me to do?" Val could already feel the wetness starting.

"This is very simple and not too risky. You're wearing a dress today, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I want you to go into the bathroom, take your panties off and put them in your purse, then come back to your desk."

"Why, in the world..."

"I want you to do it because you and I would be the only people in the world who know it. The only ones who know you're sitting there in your little office cube wearing nothing at all under your dress."

"What if I just tell you I've done it?"

"That won't be as exciting for you, will it."

Val thought for a moment...he knows me so well..."No, it wouldn't. I've never done anything like this before."

"I know, it will be exciting for both of us to know that you've done it for me. It is our secret."

"And, you don't want me to do anything else?"

"Not this time. But, I'll make you a bet."

"What is that?"

"I'll bet that by the time you get home, you will have pulled your dress up and touched yourself in the car."

"My God, you are so bad...what makes you think I would do that?"

"I'll just bet you will. And, tomorrow morning, you won't be able to wait to write and tell me about it. You only have about an hour of work left. Go do it now. Take your panties off and put them in your purse. You can put them back on after you get home, if you really want to. Or, you could just leave them off. When you come back, though, I want you to call me and tell me that you've done it."

Again, Val hesitated. This was the wildest thing he had ever suggested, but the thought excited her. And, no one would ever know...just the two of them.

"Okay, I'll call you in a few minutes. I might tell you that I've done it, or that I haven't. I'll decide before I come back."

"Fair enough, hon...let me know."

Val hung up the phone and starred at it for a moment. Am I out of my mind to even think of this? Then again, who would know? She rose out of her seat, picked up her purse and headed for the bathroom. Five minutes later, she called him.

"I did it. My panties are in my purse. I feel kind of weird."

"Hmmm...tell me, how does it make you feel weird?"

"Exposed, I guess. I know I'm not, really, but I kind of feel like I am. But, I like the way it feels, too."

"And, I like knowing that you're sitting there sharing this little secret with me," he said. "How long is your dress?"

"I'm wearing my short red dress today."

"One of my favorites...it shows off your beautiful legs. Are you excited by this?"

Val felt a catch in her throat, "Yes," she said. "I'm very excited right now."

"Do you want to go further," he asked?

"What do you have in mind?" She could feel the grin spread across her face.

"I'll bet your hem is already pretty high on your leg, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is probably no more that three or four inches below my pussy."

"Could anyone see your legs if they walked by your desk?"

"Yes, I suppose they could if they looked."

"Spread your legs a little."

Val swallowed, "okay." She spread her legs and felt her hem ride even higher. If anyone could see under her desk, they would be getting a great view. Without looking, she knew there would be droplets lining her lips...she could feel them.

"Val," he said, "are you there?"

"Yes, I'm getting wet."

"You like being naughty, don't you?"

"Yes, for you I do." She felt that catch in her throat, again.

He's the only one who could get me to do something like this, Val thought. There is no way I would do this for my husband. His next words caused her to pause...

"Is this far enough, or do you want to go still further?"

Without asking, she knew what the next request would be. Could she do it? She didn't know for sure, but she wanted him to ask. Just having him ask would be a thrill, even though she already knew the question.

"I don't know...tell me what you want me to do, then I'll decide."

"You know what I want, don't you? You just want to hear me say it."

"Ask me." Her voice was almost a whisper.

"Val, will you reach under your dress and touch your sweet pussy for me?"

God, he said it. Val felt the dryness in her mouth as she heard the words. She could feel the heat in her face and across her breasts. Reaching her hand slowly under her dress, she first ran her finger lightly across the hair just above her slit, the moved to the bottom and traced the length of her labia. She shuddered at her own touch and felt her head spinning. This was even more exiting than she had anticipated.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" The words broke her reverie.

"Yes, I touched myself."

"You must have been enjoying it a lot. I've had to ask you about three times, now."

Val, blushed deeply. What if someone had walked by while she was in a daze...what if someone had seen her...would she have even known it? Suddenly, she remembered something.

"Oh, my god, I have a meeting in ten minutes!"

He was silent for a moment. "Are you going to put your panties back on?"

Now it was Val's turn to pause...did she dare? "No, I'm not," she finally replied, "I'm going to sit through that meeting knowing our little secret."

His next question came out in almost a croak, "Will you come by tonight? I want you."

"Yes, I'll come over," Val replied, "I want you, too."

"How long is the meeting, and when are you leaving, honey?"

"Probably about an hour for the meeting...I'll leave immediately after."

"Val, remember what I bet you? That you would pull your dress up and touch yourself in the car before you got home?"

"Yes, I remember. I guess that isn't much of a bet anymore, is it?"

"Nope," he said. "But, I'll make you another bet."

"What's that?"

"I'll bet by the time you get home, you will have fingered yourself to an orgasm."

"No need to bet on that one, babe. The way I'm feeling right now, I might not make it out of the parking lot before I'm finished."

"Just save a little of that for me, okay? I'll see you soon."

"I would promise to drive fast, but I don't know how I would explain it if I got stopped for speeding. I'll see you soon. And, honey, thank you."

"Sweetie, it was my pleasure."

"Not only yours," Val sighed, "not by a long shot."

Paradox
Paradox
16 Followers