The Summer of 198?? Ch. 03

Story Info
The travellers become better acquainted.
3k words
4.06
7.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Judy, Lorna and her kids had driven off, I started doing my camp chores, tidying round the bus and ran a hose over to the stand-pipe in order to fill the water tank. Whilst I was there, the man from the other bus came over, lifted the cover of the septic drain-away, and emptied a chemical toilet into the pit. He stood, apparently waiting, so in order to appear neighborly I unhitched my hose in order that he could use the tap to wash out the Portapotti. He nodded thanks, and I introduced myself. He muttered the name, "Chris." and shook my hand. He was no more forthcoming than that and returned to his bus. I noticed that there were a couple of youngish women and a small child in and around his bus but they paid me no attention as I finished my tasks and settled into a folding chair to listen to the radio.

I must have dozed off, because I suddenly heard the sound of Judy's bus pulling up. She, Lorna and the children piled out of the door, the kids happy to be able to run around and let off some steam and the women folk smiling as if at some private joke. Judy asked if I had dealt with Lorna's bus and when I confirmed that I had, she pointed at her own. She didn't need to say anything, I can take a hint, and so I got out the hose and repeated the procedure with the water tanks and chemical loo.

Whilst I was doing that, the women organized their shopping, talking quietly to one another. We all finished at about the same time and Judy suggested that we all go down to the sea for a dip to freshen up. The five of us made our way through the sand dunes and found ourselves in a small, sandy bay. The children tore off their clothes and ran into the sea where they began playfully splashing each other. Unselfconsciously, Judy stripped off and ran into the water but Lorna kept her back to me as she did the same. Following suit, I too stripped and ran into the water gasping at its coldness as I ducked my head. Lorna and Judy were swimming a few yards away and we all enjoyed the refreshing cool brine against our skin. It was the first time that I had been skinny-dipping, and it seemed strangely liberating. After a few minutes, Lorna made her way out of the ocean and, keeping her back to me again, went over to the pile of clothing and pulled her loose summer dress over her head. She called her children and the three of them disappeared from view back into the dunes. Judy swam towards me, and playfully splashed me. I splashed her back and grabbed for her but she was too quick for me. We played like a couple of kids for a few minutes until Judy stood still panting for breath.

"OK – enough!" she said and made her way out of the water towards our clothes. I followed, and we both used my shirt roughly to dry ourselves before getting dressed. We held hands as we walked back to the buses, and Judy seemed a little serious. I stopped, as did she and we turned to look at each other.

"OK – what is it? Have done something wrong?"

"No, Phil, quite the reverse. It's just that Lorna and I need a favour and we're not sure how to ask you."

"Ask away – the worst I can do is say no!"

Judy took both my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes. "We want you to stay with Lorna tonight. I'll sleep in her bus and look after the kids; Lorna will come to you in mine."

I must have looked a bit surprised, because Judy went on, "Look – I'm really, really enjoying the sex we have. However, poor Lorna needs some too. She hasn't had a man since she threw out her useless husband and I think she's missing it. Do you mind?"

My mind was in a turmoil, as nothing like this had aver happened to me before. "Not if you don't." I said and Judy stood on tiptoe and kissed me. "Just be nice to her," she said, "She's had a rough time. And don't say anything when we get back. We'll just let nature take its course.

When we got back, Lorna was busy at the grill getting ready to cook the kids' dinner. They ate their food and were soon dozing in their chairs. As Lorna put them both to bed in her bus, Judy and I started getting the food ready for our meal – lamb chops had been marinating for a while and whole corncobs were wrapped in tin foil ready. Soon, a delicious smell of roasting meat was wafting from the grill and Judy poured some wine into three glasses as Lorna came out to join us. I noticed that she had changed into a clean dress and we listened to the BBC radio news as the meal cooked and Lorna prepared a bowl of mixed salad.

We ate and drank wine, then, when the food was all consumed, we sat in the cool of the long summer evening listening to a play on the radio and sipping at our wine. We had just started the third bottle when, in the approaching darkness, the play finished and Lorna got up to check on her children. Judy turned to me, passed me the wine bottle and my glass and said, "OK, you go into the bus and wait for Lorna. Don't drink too much whilst you're waiting, she won't be long."

I climbed into the bus, sat on the settee and picked up my book. I had barely picked up the thread of the story again before I heard the door open and in came Lorna, holding her glass of wine. I put down my book and started to stand up but she waved me back down.

"No need to play the gentleman," she said, "Let's just get comfy and get to know each other."

She sat at the other end of the settee and we eyed each other over the tops of our wine glasses. We both began to speak at the same time, and laughed awkwardly. "You first," she said so I told her the story of how Mary and I had split up. She sighed, "At least it seems to have been amicable, as painful as it obviously was."

I looked quizzically at her, indicating that it was her turn. Slowly and falteringly at first, she told me her story. She had, quite literally, married the boy next door. She and her future husband, both being only children, had grown up together being almost inseparable until they both went to different universities. Their paths crossed when they were home for vacations and after they both graduated, they decided to spend the summer traveling before they began job hunting. They bought rail cards, and merrily backpacked round Europe, their almost brother and sister relationship getting nearly back to the closeness of their younger years. That had all changed one night in Italy, when they were sleeping under the stars on a Tuscan hillside. Both being cold, they had zipped their sleeping bags together and huddled together for warmth. One thing had led to another, and before either of them knew it, they were making love.

Strangely, the next morning, that incident had opened up a slight rift between them as if both were slightly ashamed of what had happened. They continued their journey, but the lovemaking wasn't repeated and by the time they got back to England their relationship towards one another had cooled.

Three weeks after their return, Lorna realized that her period was late. Feeling increasingly panicky until the next one also failed to arrive, she eventually bought a pregnancy testing kit. When the test proved positive, her heart sank, and she didn't know what to do. Her father heard her crying and, on seeing the test kit, immediately guessed what was wrong. Grim faced he asked who the father was, although he had already guessed. Upon being told, he disappeared and Lorna guessed he had gone next door.

Both sets of parents got together, and somewhat bewildered by the speed of events, she found herself married to Matthew. He had just started as an Articled Clerk in a local law firm and immediately after the wedding, they moved into a tiny flat near to his office. They settled into a routine, although the coolness that had developed between them never really went away. Despite that, they had their moments and had a second child when the first was a year old.

After the second child, Lorna had post partum depression and she and her husband seemed to drift further apart. He began to make excused to stay out late, and on a couple of occasions was so late home that Lorna was fast asleep when he stumbled in. She began to wonder if he was having an affair, but nothing could prepare her for the day this was confirmed.

She and her husband were both going out – he to some office function and she on a girls' night out. Her mother was babysitting, and despite the fact that she had been looking forward to it, her evening failed to lift her spirits. She left the pub early to go home, and as she opened her front door, she could hear the sound of two people engaged in sexual activity. She peered into the living room to see her mother vigorously screwing her husband on the fireside rug. They reached mutual orgasm as she watched but the edge was taken off it when she vomited so violently that it went all over them. She had seen red and flown into a violent rage, which culminated in her husband and her mother finding themselves naked on the street. She bolted the door and gained some little satisfaction when the Police arrived, responding – she later found out – to a neighbour's shocked phone call.

She was presently in the process of divorcing her husband, and neither of her parents was speaking to her. She had sold everything that she and her husband had owned and bought the bus and was spending as long as it took to recover her sense of self worth before returning to face reality.

She told her story in a matter of fact sort of way, gazing blankly into the middle distance. As she stopped, she looked at me with a weak smile.

"There you are. How pathetic is that? My husband prefers my Mother to me."

"Are they still together?"

"No, it was just a fling for her. She has then all the time. Dad blames me for this one, though. Said that if I couldn't hold on to my husband it must be my fault if he strayed."

Tears came to her eyes, and I held out my arms. She shuffled her buttocks down the settee and leant against me. I put my arms around her, and she cried gently onto my shoulder for a minute or two. As she quieted down, she nestled closer and put her arms round me. I stroked her back, and she raised her head and looked at me, her mouth open slightly. I leant forward and kissed her, gently, and she kissed me back. I kissed her again, and she purred, "That was nice."

I kissed her again, and felt her small, sharp tongue twitching against mine. I continued stoking her back, and she shuffled herself into a more comfortable position. This brought one of my hands round to her front, and I found that it was in contact with her soft breast. She quickly put her hand on mine, and pressed it to her. Her breasts were a bit larger than Judy's were, but much softer and sagged slightly. However, as my hand caressed it I could feel the nipple begin to harden. Lorna began to move her hands over my back, and one came round to my front and slid under my shirt. As I continued to stroke her breast, she ran her hand over my chest.

Our kiss became more passionate, and I moved my hand down from her breast across her tummy and onto her thigh. She pushed me back, and swung her leg over so that as I sat on the sofa, she knelt astride me. My face was on a level with her breast, and I fumbled with the hem of her dress to start to pull it upwards. She sat back a little to help me, and between us, we got her dress over her head. She was now wearing just her sheer, black panties as she sat back up and leaned slightly forwards to take her nipple in my mouth. I alternated between her breasts, lightly biting each nipple in turn as she put her hands on the back of my head.

She began rubbing her panty-covered mound against my growing erection, and I broke of out kiss to suggest that might be more comfortable on the bed. Lorna nodded, and scampered up the short wooden steps as I quickly removed my shirt, shoes socks and trousers. She raised the covers as I climbed the steps, and I slid between the sheets beside her. We immediately began kissing again and groping at each other's bodies. I slid my hand up her thigh, and she opened her legs so that I could feel the damp spot on her panties and she reached for my penis. Simultaneously, we pulled off out underwear and resumed our attacks on each other's genitalia. I could feel that the coarse hairs against my hand were wet, and I could smell her arousal as I parted her pubic hair to reach for the hot, wet entrance to her. Two fingers slid in, and my thumb caressed her clitoris as I moved my head between her breasts and slowly kissed my way down her stomach. We flung the bedclothes aside as my lips passed over her black bush, and as my tongue touched her clit, Lorna twitched and gave a little yelp.

I began to lick at her, whilst sliding my fingers slowly in and out, tasting the salt from her juices as well as the salt from the sea from he dip in the ocean earlier. She pulled my head, and said, "Please, it's been so long. I just need to feel you inside me." I slid myself up her body, and positioned myself between her thighs. She grabbed my penis and aimed it as I thrust it forward; effortlessly, it sank into her wetness and as it went in the hilt, she began moving her hips with increasing speed until with a small scream she reached her climax. She continued to whimper as I began to pump rapidly in and out of her until very soon I pushed as deep into her as I could and ejaculated powerfully into her.

She held me tightly as my penis gave its last few convulsions, and then I rolled us over onto our sides, where we held each other as we calmed down and got our breath back. My shrinking penis slid from her and felt cold as it dried in the cool night air. We reached for the covers, I rolled onto my back and with Lorna tucking her head into my shoulder, we fell asleep.

Hours late, the early sun shining into the bus woke up both up. Lorna seemed a little startled to find herself in my arms, but soon settled into a comforting cuddle. "Thank you," she said, "Last night was great. It's the first time since college that I've been with anyone except my husband and the first time for quite a while." As she spoke, her hand stroked my stomach and soon found my morning erection.

"Is that for me?" she asked and I turned slightly and kissed her. She pulled me over on top of her, and I once again slid into her. This time, we moved slowly against each other to start with, exchanging small kisses that grew more passionate as our pace increased. I varied my motion, moving my hips in a circular motion as she thrust back up against me and before long we were both wallowing in orgasm.

We went back to sleep, and were still entangled a while later when we heard Judy knocking on the window announcing breakfast.

As we quickly washed ourselves in the tiny powder room, Lorna kept glancing at my groin until she giggled. I raised an eyebrow, and she said, grabbing my penis, "I was about to say I don't know what got into me, and then I saw what did!"

Chuckling, we got dressed and went outside to where Judy had a pot of coffee waiting, and Lorna's children were eating breakfast cereal. Lorna went over to Judy, gave her a quick hug and said, "Thanks for the loan, Jude. I think it did the trick."

We sat together in companiable silence, and then Lorna said that she wanted to go into the nearby town to buy some beach toys for her kids. Judy said that she wanted go too, as she had some errands to run and shopping to do. I opted to stay and guard the bus. As they were almost ready to leave, Chris came over from the far side with a large jerry can in his hand. It seemed that he was out of diesel for his bus, and asked if he could ride with them into town to buy enough to be able to drive the bus as he and his family were leaving the next day. He hopped in with them, and they drove out, leaving me to my own devices for the day.