The Summer of His Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Jeremy stepped forward and grabbed his daughter's ankles, pulling them up high and out, her legs now totally spread for him, her sopping wet pussy, swollen and freshly finger fucked right before his eyes. "Is this what you do for all the boys? Just spread your legs and let them pound away at your pussy?" He looked down at her all flushed and dazed from her orgasm, waiting for her response. When she nodded her head in admission, he pulled her legs farther apart in one motion and placed the head of his cock right at the entrance of his own daughter's pussy lips, groaning at the feel of their heat and juicy wetness on the head of his swollen cock. She looked so much like her mother use to but oh, so different than she is now and started to push inside his daughter's body, eyes locked onto hers as he stared deep into them, entering her inch by inch, his thick throbbing cock stretching her pussy farther than it had ever been forced open before, groaning as the hot, wet walls of her pussy instantly wrapped around him, hugging him tight.

Hannah whimpered as she struggled under the intrusion, as the swollen head of his cock pushed into her tight cunt, opening her, stretching her. Her father was so much bigger than the boy's that she'd fucked in the past. But it felt good, having such a huge cock invading her, filling her, not caring that it was the same cock that had been inside her mother, the cock that had given her life. So fuckin' good. She fisted her fingers into the bedspread as he slowly pushed forward, pushed the swollen head of his cock deeper inside her body, parting her blood-swollen walls till he deep inside her and her wet cunt was hugging him tight. "Fuck... Daddy... You're so... fuckin' big... Oh fuck... now that's... a cock... OOOOHHHH," she gasped and moaned as her body adjusted to having such a thick, rock hard cock inside her.

Jeremy tightened his grip on her ankles, holding her steady, watching the emotions as they played out on her face. She was never going to be able to take a small cock again. Her moans were growing even louder as he pushed forward, compelling her to accept his girth, his length. Her eyes started to close and he wasn't going to have any of that. He wanted her to indulge in every moment of this forbidden union as much as he was going to. "Watch us, baby girl. Look down and watch as your Daddy's cock tears open your tight little pussy," he ordered, his own gaze fixated on his thick cock.

She gasped and he groaned as they both watched, watched as the swollen, slick lips of her labia was stretched farther than she'd ever seen them, watched as his throbbing, hard shaft practically ripped them apart as he pushed into her deeper and deeper. His hips were almost up against hers and he slowly eased his cock out and then back in, groaning as her slick, wet walls grasped at him, out once again only to grind it into her, feeling her tense under the painful intrusion, knowing damn well she'd never had anything this deep inside her before.

She cried out as his cock practically ripped her open, he was in so deep, and she slapped her hand against his stomach, pushing him back, her body unable to take all of his cock. He was so hot, so hard, throbbing deep inside her, filling her beyond what she was used to. "Oh, fuck, Daddy, it hurts but it feels so fuckin' good." She tried to wriggle back, ease some of his cock out of her to relieve the unbearable pressure she was feeling but he wouldn't budge. "I don't know if I can," she moaned when he eased his hips back, the swollen head of his cock tugging on her tender, blood swollen tissues only to have him push back in, forcing his cock even deeper. "Oh,fuck," she panted, giving up all hope and just surrendering to the feel of her father's cock buried so deep inside her. She had wanted this, begged for this, only she was getting more than she ever anticipated. "Daddy..."

Something primal inside of him snapped and in one motion, he pulled her legs apart and rammed his cockallthe way inside his daughter's tight, wet cunt. "Take it, take it now," he growled as he buried his entire shaft inside her pussy. She cried out, her hair flying back as she dropped back against the bed as he slammed into her so fucking hard that he pushed her body further onto the bed. He let go of her ankles, grabbed hold of her hips, lifting her as he moved her further onto her bed before he lowered his body down over hers, pressing her down into the mattress with the weight of his body. He fisted his fingers into her hair, tugging her head back, forcing her to look at him. "Look at me, Hannah. I want you to know who's fucking you."

She gazed up at him, her pale blue eyes wide as she stared deep into his blue eyes dark with lust, her coral lips parted, her breath coming in quick short pants.

"That's my girl," he swore with an arrogant smile as he pulled his cock out of her, slamming back into her just as hard, her sharp cry mixed with pain and pleasure music to his ears. He stared down into her eyes, their gazes locked as he fucked his daughter harder than any of those boys could ever imagine fucking her, her small breasts bouncing on her chest as they absorbed the force of his thrusts, her nipples hard and rasping against his chest, the bed shaking under them in sync with his deep plunges into her body.

Hannah practically screamed from the unbearable mix of pain and pleasure. No wonder her father wanted her touch herself, make herself cum again and again, he was fucking huge and he fucked like a wild animal. She dug her fingers into the sweaty flesh and taut muscles of his back, holding onto him as best as she could, blissful cries escaping her as each hard thrust of his swollen, throbbing cock jarred her body. She brought her legs up, locking her ankles behind his hammering hips as she raised her own to take every hard slam of his cock into her aching, dripping pussy, his heavy testicles slapping against her ass. None of those boys ever fucked her like this, with such intensity, such wild abandon, they were all too afraid they would hurt her. But not her father.

She dug her nails in deep, arching hard against him, staring up into his eyes as he stared down at her, his lips pulled back over his gritted teeth as he fucked her hard, the sounds of their sweaty bodies slapping together, the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy filling the room. "Fuck me. Fuck your little girl's cunt. Fuck me, Daddy. Ruin me," she gasped between each driving thrust of his cock.

Jeremy tightened his grip on her hair as he grunted, driving his cock in and out of his daughter's tight pussy, feeling it grab at him like a wet vice. Fuck, she was tight and dripping wet, her body grabbing at his cock with every hard drive home. He stared down at her, into her eyes wide with lust, dark with the forbidden desires that had been locked up inside her. He groaned as she arched her hips, accepting him, taking him, encouraging him. Fuck, he didn't know why he didn't do this sooner. His daughter was one hot little fuck.

"That's it. Sling that pussy for me, baby. Slam it up at my cock. Take me all the way inside you. You wanted cock... now you got more than you ever dreamed of. So let me see youfuck it." With the last two words, he flipped her over so she was on top of him and he was lying flat on his back on her bed. Her small, swollen breasts and delicious coral nipples were in front of his face and he lifted his head, sucking hard on them one at a time, pulling on them with his teeth. He let her hard nipple pop out of his mouth and he gazed up at her, his breath coming in hard pants, his chest heaving with the effort. Her strawberry blonde hair was a wild mess and her blue eyes were so full of emotions. "Now move that ass and start fucking me like you mean it!"

She sat up, grinding her ass down onto her father's thighs, taking his cock deep inside her slippery cunt that had never been so crammed full of cock before in her life. She gazed down at him as she reached up and wrapped her hands around the brass rail of her headboard and raised her hips till the smooth head of his cock was hovering just inside her, hissing as the swollen glans pulled against her blood-swollen and slightly raw pussy and she slammed her hips back down onto his so hard that not only did he groan under the force but the bed did, too.

She tightened her grip on the cold metal, threw her head back and started fucking herself up and down on her father's rock hard, impossibly swollen cock, taking him deep inside her hungry body, fucking him like she never fucked any of those boys. She cried out at the sensations of being filled like never before, feeling her juices coat his cock as she impaled herself again and again, his girth stretching her open. The sound of her ass slapping against his thighs and the bed creaking beneath them compose the perfect love song. She was never fucking a guy with a small dick ever again, this felt absolutely amazing. "Oh, fuck... I love Daddy's cock... So fucking big..."

He growled at her admission and started pushing his hips up, thrusting his cock upward into her tight pussy, wanting her to feel every last inch of his swollen member inside her, his thighs slapping noisily against her ass. He fucked her like she was meant to be fucked, hard and deep, watching with hooded eyes as her small breasts bounced on her chest with each slam of his cock into her, her nipples hard, areolas puckered. He raised his head, caught one nipple between his teeth and tugged hard on it, elongating it, letting it pop free from the graze of his teeth, watching as it hardened even more as he tugged on her other nipple, squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. "Fuck yes, baby. You fuck like such a slut. I love how tight your little cunt is. Won't be for long," he growled as he rammed his hips up over and over again, slamming his hips against her pelvis. He grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her onto his cock, impaling her with it, burying it deeper than she could ever imagine anything could go, fucking her harder, deeper, faster. She had always been his but she was now his to fuck.

Hannah cried out, her hands tightening around the headboard until her knuckles were white; grinding her ass against her father's hips, taking the last inch of his cock as he practically ripped her open. She could feel him, so deep, stretching her, rubbing her insides raw from the forceful yet delicious tug and pull of the swollen head of his cock and still she wanted more. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck," she moaned as she gazed down at her father. His chest was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, his eyes dark as he stared up at her, and his teeth were gritted together in animalistic pleasure as he fucked her, grunting with each slam into her sopping wet cunt. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, moaning as the sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the room. "Fuck me, Daddy. I love your huge, fucking cock." She slammed herself down onto him, fucking him hard as her juices seeped out around his cock and dripped down onto his heavy testicles.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around his daughter's waist, pulling his cock into her, grinding her swollen, sensitive clit against his pelvis until she moaned and he only ground his cock deeper and deeper and deeper, groaning at every inch of her hot, sopping wet body hugged him tight. He slid his hands up her back and pulled her down against his sweaty body, groaning as her hard nipples grazed his chest, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that wasn't the sweet, loving kiss of a father, but the hungry kiss of a lover meeting his equal, his tongue delving into her mouth, kissing her deep.

Hannah curled her fingers into his hair and kissed him back, not like her father but like her lover, her tongue sliding hotly along his as her cunt slid hotly along his hard cock as his hips lifted off the bed and he continued to bury his cock inside her in long, deep strokes.

He groaned against her mouth as the feel of her hot, wet cunt grasped at him with each deep push into her body and she moaned as she took his cock inside her over and over, her love for her father changing from that of a daughter to a lover, a partner, one that she wanted to share her body with. She broke the kiss, gazing down at him as his cock slid in and out of her creamy depths with each bounce of his hips off the bed. "You feel so fucking good inside me, Daddy," she whispered against his lips.

Enough play time.

"It's about to get so much better," he whispered as his strong hands lifted her off his cock with a juicy pop and threw her face down on the bed. He moved off the bed and he grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her closer to the edge of the mattress and he groaned as she instinctively positioned herself, her ass high in the air. He pushed her knees further apart until her sopping wet pussy was totally exposed to his gaze as he stood behind her and he grabbed hold of her hip with his strong hand, fingers digging into her soft flesh as he wrapped his other hand around the girth of his slippery cock. He ran the smooth, swollen glans all along her dripping flesh before he positioned his throbbing, rock hard cock once again at the entrance of the pussy that thought it knew what it meant to fuck.

Without warning, he slammed his cock into her and she cried out under the force of his thrust and he started to fuck her again. In a matter of seconds they went from exploration to exploitation, she went from being his lover to being his slut, and he fucked her like a slut,hisslut. Without care as to how it felt for her, he repeatedly slammed his cock into her dripping cunt, turning her into his fuck toy as he just pounded away at her tight little body, slamming into it again and again and again as he reached back to spank her ass with every hard, driving thrust, her cries of lustful surrender filling his ears. "Fuck me...Hannah...fuck me...hard!" he grunted between lunges.

"Oh, fuck!" Hannah cried out under the hard slam of his huge cock and the stinging blow of his hand against her ass, the tingling sensation going straight to her clitoris. She fisted her fingers into the bedspread as she tried to brace her body against the forceful, animalistic thrusts of his cock deep inside her. No one had ever fucked her like this before, so raw, so wild, so uninhibited. She looked over her shoulder at her father. His teeth were clenched and he grunted with each solid drive of his cock into her, a fine sheen of sweat glistening on his magnificent body as he stared down at his cock as he plunged and pulled it in and out of her tight cunt.

She lowered her head, her hair falling down over her face as she sank her teeth into her bottom lip, slamming her ass back against her father's hips, fucking herself back against him, taking his cock so deep inside her that she didn't know where he ended and she began. A low moan escaped her. Fuck, his cock felt so good. She could feel her pussy getting even wetter with each tug and pull of her father's cock as he pushed her closer to another mind-blowing orgasm, felt her juices start to dampen her inner thighs as they were pulled out of her with every tug of his cock. "Fuck me, Daddy... fuck me..."

Jeremy hissed through gritted teeth, watching as his thick, veiny cock, glistening with her creamy juices stretched her wide open, watched as the swollen lips of her sex grabbed at his cock as he fucked his daughter harder than he ever fucked her mother. She felt so fucking good wrapped around his cock. Hannah was his, always had been, always would be and he was going to make damn sure that when she went back to college, she wouldn't want another man inside her.

He reached out with his left hand and fisted his fingers into her hair, pulling her head back and arching her neck up as he brought his other hand down hard on her lovely ass already red from his smacks, slamming his cock deep into her and holding it there, smirking as a strangled sound escaped her. He bent down over her, pressing his lips to her ear, his voice strained as he spoke. "Let me hear you. Talk like the slut I've turned you into. Like the slut you've become," he ordered, then he straightened and started fucking and spanking her hard again, pulling her head back with each hard slam into her, his heavy testicles slapping noisily against her sopping wet pussy.

He was right; she was a slut, a slut for her father's cock.

"Fuck me, Daddy..." Hannah panted and moaned as she slammed herself back onto his big, thick hard cock, grinding herself against his groin, the sound of her wet cunt sliding against his cock filling the room. The feel of his cock was driving her absolutely crazy with lust and the words that she never spoke before to any guy just started to flow so naturally out of her mouth. She felt him tug her head back even further and she cried out in unbearable pleasure as his cock slammed deep, as the hand that once spanked her in punishment was now spanking her in pleasure, arousing her beyond her control. "Fuck your little whore! Fuck your cunt! I'm your cum slut now! Fuck me, Daddy! Harder, fuck me harder! Cum in me! Fuckmefuckmefuckme..."

She could hear him panting, groaning, felt him release his grip on her hair only to dig his fingers deep into her hips, felt his cock getting even harder inside her well-fucked cunt, growing thicker, expanding inside her as her words, his powerful thrusts pushed him closer to his own orgasm. She had her fingers fisted so tight into the bedspread that her knuckles were white, her juices were running down her thighs, coating his cock, his heavy testicles as they slapped against her tender pussy. And then her orgasm hit her faster than a speeding truck. "Oh, God, Daddy...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...Dad-deeeeee!" she cried out as her whole body convulsed, her legs quaking as she pressed her face into the bedspread, tears coming to her eyes her orgasm was so powerful. "Fuck, Daddy...Oh, Daddy..."

Jeremy dug his fingers hard into her hip, his strong hand holding her convulsing body upright as her orgasm tore through her, her juices gushing out of her and running down her quivering thighs. He spanked her red ass hard one last time, the crack of his hand on her stinging skin forcing all of her muscles to contract at once and he groaned in pleasure as her pussy clenched his thickness and he rammed his cum-coated cock into her dripping cunt one last time, exploding inside her. Thick, hot cum gushed from his cock, spurting deep inside his own daughter's tight pussy as it erupted inside her. He pulled her hips back hard as he pushed his tight against her ass, pumping a seemingly endless stream of cum into her cunt, filling her, flooding her, despite the load he had filled her mouth with. "Yes, baby girl...yesssss...cumminggggg...oh, fuuuuckkkkkk!"

"Give it to me, Daddy," Hannah cried out, "give me all your cum." She squeezed her cunt down tight around her father's thick cock, keeping him buried deep inside her. "I'm your slut to fuck."

And with that affirmation, a primal roar, grunt and moan escaped his lips as the very last eruption of cum exploded from his cock, spurting deep inside her as his cock pulsed and throbbed. He leaned against her hips, loving the feel of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock, gazing down at her flushed face, into her blue eyes as she turned her head back to look at him.

Her heart was pounding in her chest and she gasped, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck, Daddy... that was... oh, shit... fuck," she managed to voice, her body weak, satiated. "I want to suck your cock clean."

His strong hands pushed on her hips as he pulled his cock from her slippery wet pussy until the still-swollen head popped out, bringing with it a trickle of their comingled juices. He turned around and sat down on her bed, looking around at all of the decorations in her room; memories of when she was younger, the things found in a child's room, not the room of a complete whore. He sat back on the bed and spread his legs, his cock dangling between his thighs, slick with a mixture of his cum and his daughter's pussy juice, the sound of his labored breathing filling the room as he turned his attention to his daughter as she quickly climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor in front of him.