The Summer Starts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, like a clap of thunder opening a rain cloud, the spell was broken and their lips met. Will was instantly convinced she was an angel from the heavens. Her lips were the fullest and softest things he had ever kissed. Their kiss started off deep and passionate, and slowly gained intensity. Will could feel her tongue slowly pushing into his mouth, searching for his playfully. He did not keep her waiting. Their tongues mingled and intertwined, moving faster and faster and the kiss went on. Brooke reached up and grabbed the back of Will's head, crushing his face against hers. Finally they separated, quickly gasping for air, and then rejoining. It was the greatest kiss Will had ever known, one that he had dreamed about for so many nights, and it far surpassed even those created by his lustful subconscious. Finally he grabbed her shoulders and pushed himself away, again totally out of breath.

"Is something wrong?" she gasped.

"Oh, baby, if this is wrong, I don't want to be right!" he assured her. Finally things were beginning to set in for him. The young, gorgeous girl he had fantasized about for so long was his for the taking. It had come this far this quickly, and Will knew by the mood that it wasn't slowing down any time soon.

With the separation of their bodies, Will was able to take in Brooke in her full magnificence. Her white bra clung to her young globes, concealing nothing. Her nipples were tiny and purple, and they were doing their best to tear through the soaking material. Will took in her curves down to her waist, noticing for the first time that she had a pierced navel. Admiring her body, he looked at her for a few moments, and looked up to her face. He saw her wide-eyed, and staring down at his crotch. It was then he noticed for the first time his cock was stiff as an iron bar, and the top three inches were poking out of his waistband, and probably had been for quite a while. He moved to re-adjust himself, but Brooke's hand shot out of the water with surprising quickness and grabbed his wrist. Confused, he looked up at her face.

She smiled, looked down at her own breasts, and said, "Fair's fair."

Will quickly reversed her grip, grabbed her other arm and pulled her toward him for another deep kiss. He could feel her razor sharp nipples poking into his chest, just as she was sure she could feel his cock poking into her abdomen. When they finally separated, Will whispered into her ear, "Since we aren't hiding much, why don't we just lose the extra gear?"

In response she gently pushed him away and reached behind her. She unclasped her bra, letting her glistening orbs free. Still so young, her impressive chest hung taught on her chest, not sagging an inch. Will felt his cock twitch so violently it made an audible splash in the water.

Brooke grinned shyly and said, "You like?"

In response, Will stooped and picked her up in the water. She wrapped her legs around his waist as Will began to gently tongue her neck. Brooke let out a soft moan, letting Will know he had found one of her hot spots. She arched her back, sticking her breasts up into the air, which was Will's intention all along. He brought his mouth down to a protruding nipple and sucked it into his mouth, slowly tonguing around her puffy purple areola. She breathed in sharply and let out a louder moan. Will sucked for a few seconds, then inched back and blew softly on the tiny spire pointing at the stars. It hardened visibly, and Brooke shivered with pleasure.

"Oh, Jesus, Mr. Sullivan! That feels so good!"

He looked up at her and said, smiling, "Brooke, I think at this point you can call me Will."

"Do I have to?" Brooke asked with a sheepish grin.

"No, I guess not..."

"I kinda like calling you Mr. Sullivan."

Will realized that there was more to this than just teen lust. Brooke probably had a little authority fetish, and she was using him to act on it. He was ok with this.

"Let's go upstairs," she suggested.

Will nodded and carried her over to the steps for the pool. Coming into the pool of light, she covered her chest and scampered over to our strewn about clothing. She pulled on his polo shirt, which fit her like a very, very short skirt just barely covering her ass cheeks. Will pulled on his shorts over his soaking wet briefs, protruding cock and all, and collected the rest of their belongings. Brooke slid open the door and Will followed her inside and up the stairs to the master bedroom. She opened the double doors and floated in, raising her arms and in turn giving Will a full view of her tight little ass, soaking white panties still clinging as if holding on for dear life. This was a battle the panties were soon to lose.

Will threw their clothing in a heap in the corner, and came up behind Brooke, who was standing in the middle of the room admiring the four post king-sized bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his hard member into the small of her back. She reached up behind his head and pulled him down to her mouth, kissing the side of his neck. They slowly drifted forward, and Brooke grabbed the foot of the bed with both hands, bending over slightly. Will used this opportunity to stick his fingers into the sides of her wet panties and ever so slowly peeling them off her bottom and down her legs, finally reaching the ground for her to step out of them. Her wet hair whipped through the air as she quickly turned to face him, pulling him close to trap him in another passionate kiss.

When they separated, she reached down and pulled Will's shirt off her body, flinging it aside. She now stood before him in all her naked glory, dripping and beautiful, shivering slightly and glowing radiantly. Will brought her nude body to his, warming her with his strong grasp and deep kisses. Brooke locked her eyes onto his as she slowly dropped to her knees. Never breaking her gaze, she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, and in one motion pulled down both layers at once. Finally Will's eight inch cock was free, and as if magnetically drawn to her face it bobbed down towards her. Without missing a beat she opened her mouth, eyes still locked on Will's, and sucked his hard rod into her mouth on its downswing.

After being in the pool, the sudden warmth of her mouth enveloping him made him shiver and his knees wobble. Will reached out and grabbed a bedpost to steady himself. Brooke's eyes had still not left his, and it was simply the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. She began to slowly bob her head on his shaft, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. With each successive move, she took him deeper and deeper into her throat, until nearly six of his eight inches were hidden. She brought one of her hands up to the base of his cock and began to pump him quickly, all the while doubling her head speed, and the force of her suction.

Will knew this wasn't going to last long, but it was clear to him that she wanted to be the first to please her lover in their new found partnership. Will felt his cum boiling in his balls and quickly racing up his shaft, ready to erupt. She felt his gism surge, and with a final bob took his entire member into her throat, her tongue lapping his balls. With a loud groan, he exploded into Brooke's mouth with the force of a fire hose. He grabbed the back of her head with both of his hands, more to steady himself during his erotic seizure than anything else, but he held her down on his cock for entire duration. Brooke took his impressive load without issue, swallowing it whole.

When Will was finally done, he pulled is softening cock out of her mouth, pulled her body upright and brought his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply. He could taste his salty finish, but he didn't care. He wanted her to know how much that meant to him.

"Brooke, that was... amazing. Totally amazing."

She just smiled, and said, "I know. I ordered those "Better Sex Secrets" tapes to get ready for tonight."

It was then that he knew he had to out-do her. Will wrapped his arm around her waist and quickly threw her up and over his shoulder. Brooke let out a squeal and kicked her legs playfully. Will briskly slapped her ass and was rewarded with a sexy little gasp. He brought her around to the side of the large king-sized bed and dumped her onto the top sheet. He watched her body bounce on the expensive mattress satisfyingly, her young breasts jiggling erotically. He pounced on her like a great jungle cat going for the kill.

Will started by kissing the side of her neck and nibbling on her ear. He slowly made circles with his tongue from where her neck met her shoulder up to just below her ear. His attentions were driving Brooke crazy. She moaned and gasped with pleasure as Will's tongue changed speeds and locations. Slowly he moved down her body, leaving no inch of her skin unattended. His large hands cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers, using his thumbs to press them into her body. This sent a jolt through Brooke's slender body like electricity; she cried out in pleasure as Will worked his thumbs in circles. He slid his hands down to her waist, and replaced his thumbs with his tongue, eagerly switching between the two points.

Brooke gasped with delight as he gently blew on her saliva-soaked nipples, causing them to harden just as he had done in the pool. Mr. Sullivan was giving her pleasures she never had known existed, teaching her new things about her body and how it could be manipulated. With each prod of his tongue all over her body, each caress of his lips, she let out a little gasp or moan, or drew a sharp breath, or gave a little squeal of pleasure.

Will was playing this young beauty like a fleshy, heaving instrument. It was clear she had never received this sort of treatment before, and Will hadn't even made it below her waist yet. He used his strong arms to flip her over, her round backside now facing up to him. Brooke buried her face in a pillow, denying her brain any sights so that it might better focus on the other senses. As he began to caress the small of her back gently with his fingertips she wriggled on the bed. He was tickling her softly and erotically, but instead of giggles Will was receiving sexy little whimpers and moans. He began to massage her back lightly, working down her body to her young, beautiful ass. He took two handfuls of soft, eighteen year old flesh as he rubbed and massaged her gorgeous bottom. Brooke let out a guttural growl to let him know just how wonderful this felt.

He flipped her back over and she began to sit up, her lips aching to meet his. Will firmly pushed her back down to the surface of the bed. He was in control now, and he knew a little denial here would pay off later. He scooted down to the end of the bed and began to rub her demure little feet. Slowly he kissed his way up her long, athletic leg, licking a little and blowing, watching the goose bumps rise off her flesh. As he reached her knee, he could smell her flower blossom, its full scent caressing his nostrils. He glanced up and found that she was glistening with moisture, and that her little pussy was shaved into a landing strip. Will had an idea exactly what was going to be finding a way into her hanger, but that would have to wait.

As Will inched up her leg, Brooke was writhing in pleasure. His strong hands had her anchored below the waist, but above she wiggling constantly. She would arch her back and let out a constant string of moans and whimpers, then half sit up to take a deep breath, only to start moaning again. She was in sexual paradise; Mr. Sullivan was doing things to her she didn't even think possible. Her only boyfriend hadn't even lasted this long the few times they had sex, and Mr. Sullivan hadn't even stirred her honey-pot yet! She was aching for release, and Mr. Sullivan was about to give it to her.

Will worked his way up her taught thighs and kissed her around her moist lips. He could see her little clit poking out from its hood, and instantly he was drawn to it. He raked his tongue against her hard little button, and with accompanied with a deafening scream came the flood of her sweet nectar covering his face. Her legs wrapped around his head and drew him to her violently.

Brooke felt his tongue snake across her swollen clit and she was transported to another universe. Nerve endings all over her body were exploding in pleasure. Her vision became blurred, and then all she could see was blotches of color. She knew she was screaming, but all she could hear was blood rushing in her ears. Her toes curled, her back arched, and her hands balled into fists as she clutched the sheets. Her leg muscles contracted and she felt Mr. Sullivan's face pressed up against her writhing box, his tongue lapping up her juice and prolonging this excursion into nirvana. She could feel her lungs totally empty; she and screamed all the air out of them.

Will lapped at her as furiously has he could. He too was running out of air, but he was determined to let this run its course. However unlike Brooke, he could hear her ecstatic cries. He knew these could wake the dead; the only question was would they wake passed out drunk kids? Right now, Will knew he didn't really give a fuck. He had just given Brooke something she would never forget. For that matter, it was something he would never forget, either. His face was covered in the juices of a young, slender, beautiful girl whom he had fantasized about for months, totally content to blow his wad into a couple of tissues while thinking about fucking her. Tonight he had blown it down her throat, and the night was still young. This was her first orgasm. It would not be the last.

Slowly Brooke began to fall back to earth. After peaking for so long, she began to descend back into reality. Her pleasure nerves were so shocked that her body began to get gloriously numb. She began to shiver, and her muscles began to relax. She drew a deep breath, air flooding back into her lungs after what seemed like ages of emptiness. Finally, she released Mr. Sullivan from her death-grapple. Her entire body collapsed, and her brain struggled to catch back up.

"I just saw the face of God," Brooke gasped as soon as she could speak. "You brought me to some place in another universe. That was totally..." The words could not come to her.

She grasped his face with both hands and brought it to hers. Brooke kissed him gently, but intensely. She didn't have the energy to do it any other way. She could taste herself, and it only added to the eroticism of the embrace. Will could feel the passion behind the kiss, and he pressed her limp body against his, every inch drenched in sweat.

He let her fall back down to soaking sheets, staring steadily into her eyes. Without a word he entered her, his gaze never leaving her angelic face. She was tight, but she was so wet he slid right in all the way to hilt of his unsheathed sword.

He stabbed directly into Brooke's soul. His massiveness filled her completely, and it instantly drove her back to rapture. Her nerves were reawakened and again filled her entire body with pleasure. Brooke moaned, eyes widening, and her mouth opened wide. This time she cried out in a silent scream, and her back arched almost independently, her head tossing from side to side. Will quickly took her right nipple into his mouth and forcefully sucked on it, tweaking it with his tongue. He slid his shaft in and out of her as her pussy contracted around him, clenching and unclenching in rhythm.

Brooke began to shake as she came over and over. Mr. Sullivan was hitting spots deep inside of her that had never been touched. Finally her senses started to come back to her, and her body began obeying her brain's commands. Mr. Sullivan was giving her the night of her young life, and she wanted to do the same for him. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him over, his cock still lodged deep in side her. Now she was on top, and she was in control.

Brooke's sudden move caught Will by total surprise. He went from fucker to fucked in a split second. Not that he was complaining. Will reached back for a pillow and propped up his head, and then watched this young beauty ride him with surprising vigor. She had his arms pinned down at his sides, and was rising and falling onto his iron rod as quickly as she could, glaring at him all the while. She looked like a young woman possessed, trying force him into herself as deeply as possible with every single thrust. He looked up and down her young, athletic body as she rode him, and he knew this was a sight he would remember forever. Later, remembering the look in her eyes alone could get him hard at a moment's notice.

After what seemed like hours of this intense genital assault, Will could feel his cum begin to climb up his shaft. He knew he was done for soon.

"Going... to ... cum!" he tried to warn her, but if anything she picked up speed, and began to flex her inner vaginal muscles. She was milking his cock in a way that made Will's hair stand up all over his body. With a groan, Will felt the beginning of the longest orgasm he had ever had, and with each spurt of cum he shot into her he felt another pleasure spike seemingly better than the last.

As soon as Mr. Sullivan began cumming inside her, Brooke began to climax with him.

"Fuck Me, Mr. Sullivan! Fill me with your cum!" She cried out at the top of her lungs.

She could feel him coating her insides, his warmth oozing into her, and for the third time that evening her body reacted by filling her with a rush of sweet bliss.

After they both finished their joyrides, she collapsed onto his heaving chest and they both gasped in relative silence. Finally she looked up into his eyes and smiled. Will looked down at her and suddenly felt like this was exactly where he belonged. Looking up at him, Brooke felt the same thing. Totally at peace, exhaustion crashed over both of them. Slowly, she rolled off of his softening member, and with the last out of strength they found their way under the covers. Deep sleep came quickly, and they both dreamt about shooting stars and fireworks streaking across a summer's sky.

More to come...

12