The Summers of 66 & 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Steve got between her legs he lifted them and easily entered her with his hot hard cock.

"Oh my that does feel good. I am glad we waited so that we could all do this together, right boys?" She sighs.

Not waiting for an answer she scoots her ass down to take all of Steve's cock into her and he moans. Turning her head back to me she takes most of my cock into her mouth and works me over.

We stay like this for some time until she takes Steve's hand and places it on my ball sack. Surprising him and pleasing me. But he doesn't remove it, even caressing me.

"See, baby steps my loves. This can be so special for all of us. Now Ben I want you to get next to Steve and take turns being inside me. Go ahead, I promise if you continue to be good I'll suck you some more." She directs.

Doing as told I kneel next to Steve and as he reluctantly pulls from her grip I take his place. She has excellent pussy control letting me enter easily and when I am comfortably inside her gripping me so tight it is almost painful.

"Feels pretty good doesn't it bud? I knew she would have a prefect pussy." Steve says.

"Wait until you taste it, now that is perfect." I respond.

Once again we are hip to him and it is feeling more natural each time when she says: "Now Steve, I want you inside me and Ben I want you to lick me."

Everything so far has been sorta Ok but this is pushing it and as I hesitate she says: " Come on Benny, trust me, hasn't everything been fun? Trust me baby, just close your eyes and do it."

Steve and I adjust our positions so we are almost comfortable as he is back to fucking her as I lean forward and try to get my tongue on her clit.

I have never inhaled the aroma of a freshly fucked cunt so close and it would be impossible to get fresher or closer. I really like it and almost forget Steve's cock is ever so close to my tongue. But Kath has the back of my head in her hand and is ever so slowly pushing it down while moving her hips more and more frantically until Steve's cock finally pops out and the tip enters my mouth. We all stop but no one moves.

I have the tip of a man's cock in my mouth while licking a woman's clit and I just don't care. I am having the wildest sex of my life with a beautiful woman I have been very close to for so long it seems natural.

Steve's cock? Fuck it I think and take more of it into my mouth and all I can taste is Kathy's cunny. He obviously doesn't mind or he would move and Kath has organized it so she must want it to happen.

As I savor this new taboo delight I still have my fears and until Steve does something equally forbidden I reluctantly let him slip from my mouth.

Still out of my head with lust I reach behind Steve to caress his nut sack as I go back to licking Kath's clit.

She bucks her ass wildly and holding my mouth to herself cums. She cums even harder than the first time. Steve holds his position until her orgasm subsides and then he drives himself deep into her and grabbing her hips cums deeply into her as I lean back to watch.

As they come down both look at me sitting back on my haunches with my hard cock sticking straight up and looking almost painful.

The silence is finally broken when she says: "Well, Blondie, I think to make all things equal we should help our friend out with his painful condition. This is the moment of truth Sporto, Ben has almost passed his test, are you ready? Trust me it will be fun, won't it Ben. Taste like chicken right?"

We all get an uncomfortable laugh from this as Kath turns to lay with her face in my lap and pulling Steve to her side kisses him wetly.

"Suck it." She almost commands. "It is just sex and will bring such joy to your best friend and Ben will like it too!" She smiles.

Shaking his head he easily leans forward and takes my cock head into his mouth as Kath strokes my shaft.

After savoring me for a moment Steve turns to her and says: "You lied, it taste like pussy!"

As she leans over to kiss me Steve returns to sucking my cock. For someone new to this he is pretty good. My hand naturally falls to his back and I caress it. Before I know it I am lingering on his ass and under to his balls. They feel heavy and easily fit into my hand.

Kath easily guides me to my side so that Steve and I are in a 69 position and seeing his cock take it into my mouth. He isn't fully hard now and I can almost swallow him completely. He taste like Kathy's puss and I love it. I love everything about it. Moments ago when I had briefly tasted him I knew I wanted more and this was my chance. I loved her taste on him and the way he felt in my mouth.

He was sucking like he had done it before. Kathy was whispering encouragement and direction. She had us sucking each and stroking the shafts as we felt each other's nuts. I was running my fingers down his ass crack and over his ass hole on my own.

I was amazed at how easily we had slipped into this and as I felt my balls tighten up and knew I, at least was getting close.

This was the hottest, wildest, craziest thing I had ever done and she was watching! Steve was doing it too.

Kath would help one of us lick and suck when she wasn't kissing us.

"I can taste his cock in your mouth." She told each of us. "Let me taste his cum in yours." She said to him.

And as she squeezed my nuts I shot my load into his mouth and although he must have been surprised he didn't pull away. He swallowed my load like he had done it before as Kath whispered encouragement in his ear.

As I was finishing she took my cock from his mouth and covered the end with her mouth and milked down the last of my load. Seeing this pushed Steve over the edge and now it was my turn to be surprised. I was expecting it but not the force and quantity. Something about young men and their loads. We can shoot a lot and frequently.

But as he held me by the back of the head he filled my mouth with so much I couldn't believe it. I continued to suck him until he pulled his sensitive cock from my mouth. Leaning back my eyes fell to Kath, her pussy to be more accurate and still being horny I crawled between her thighs and said to Steve: "This is the most beautiful thing in the world."

He was lying back with an arm over his eyes and didn't move to see where I was looking so I tried to say: "Ah.. it's a.."

"Oh you sissy say it! It's a pussy or if you want to be real nasty it's a cunt. You never say that word anywhere else around me, but in bed cunt sounds so hot. So tell Steve what you think is so beautiful."

"I'm looking at the most beautiful cunt I have ever seen, and one full of your cum. It looks good enough to eat actually." I confess.

Kath reaches down and pulls my face to her wet cunt. She was leaking Steve's cum and all her flaming red hair was matted and covered with their sweat and juices. I happily moved forward to kiss her opening and stick my tongue into her. Her moans and seeing her spread her legs and move towards my face spurned me on. I had kissed a girl after she sucked me off, surprising us both but had never done this. But I figured, I just sucked the same cum right from the source and had eaten her so many times, I dove right in.

She tasted wonderful. So incredibly wet and tasty. This was so nasty but it made me so hot I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and buried my face in her hot wet cunt and feasted. I licked her and sucked her and Steve's juices out of her until she grabbed me by the back of the head and held me there and said: "Faster, harder, lick my clit, I am cumming so fucking good. Oh Jesus, eat me!"

I licked her clit until I thought my tongue would fall out when she finally came down from her orgasm and let go of me. She half turned towards Steve and I could hers them kissing. She had her magnificent ass right in my face when I just leaned forward and spreading her upper cheek I kissed her on the ass hole.. I had tried this before with others but none ever let me get very far but Kath just rolled farther towards Steve making it easier for me, finally reaching back to pull her cheek back exposing herself to my tongue.

Lost in my work I didn't feel them moving around so that someone was taking my cock in their mouth but then heard her say: "That's it Stevie suck his cock and I'll eat yours. Make Ben cum and I'll suck you until you cum too!"

She moved her hand to him somewhere but I easily held her ass cheeks apart for my attention. I could lick from her ass hole to her cunt hole easily and when she mover her top leg I could lick up to her clit. As Steve so wonderfully sucked my cock I worked her fragrant parts over.

As I licked from her lower back to her clit I could hear her sloppily sucking Steve as he avidly sucked my cock. He was holding my balls in his hand as he sucked me.

As each of us got closer to orgasm we were making enough noise that we each knew how close we each were.

Before long I could feel Steve's sucking change rhythm as he came in Kath's mouth causing me to cum and Kath was quick to follow as I concentrated on her clit.

As we each rolled apart from the other we were quiet for a while when Kath broke the silence by saying: " I guess that is both of you saying yes to my proposition?"

12