The Supermarket Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"Er, Hi!" Collette said, a slow smile spreading across her face. The tall, pretty brunette looked from Aimee to Angel and back. "Don't let us interrupt you."

The slightly stocky blonde, Sarah, chuckled softly. "Coffee smells good," she said, and then added, "but the sex smells better." Collette punched Sarah's arm, and not lightly.

"We'll be in our room," Collette said. "By the way, I'm Collette and this rude tramp is my girlfriend Sarah."

"Hi," Angel said softly, still embarrassed, "I'm Angel."

"Oh!" Collette said, her eyes lighting up. "So you're Angel," she said, stressing the "you're". "I've been wanting to meet you."

"Does Aimee talk about me?" Angel asked, curious.

"You could say that," Collette said, and before anyone could stop her, Sarah added, "More like screaming your name all freakin' night long!" A punch in the shoulder later, Collette grabbed Sarah and began to drag her down the hall, calling back over her shoulder, "It's great to meet you, Angel. I hope we'll be seeing a lot of you."

"I'll understand if you want to leave," Aimee said, blushing furiously. "But I don't want you to."

"I like your roommates," Angel said, moving back into Aimee's arms, "Even Sarah." They kissed again, and Aimee felt herself melting back into the totally relaxed state of pure joy at the touch of Angel's lips on hers, Angel's body pressed to hers. And then, shockingly, Angel stood up from the couch. She took Aimee's hands and pulled her up as well, though she teetered unsteadily, her legs not quite recovered from the two orgasms she'd just had. "Let's get some of that coffee, okay?"

They were in the kitchen, leaning against opposite counters and sipping the hot brew. "You make wonderful coffee," Angel said, and they heard a violent sound from outside the kitchen, followed by a moan. Another sound, like a slap, and then a soft cry of pain. "What is that?" Angel asked, suddenly very uncomfortable, and slightly frightened.

"Collette and Sarah," Aimee said softly. "You saw Collette hit Sarah? That's Sarah getting her back."

"Should we do anything?" Angel asked, very concerned.

"Angel," Aimee said softly, "that's how they get off. In the bedroom, Sarah smacks the shit out of Collette and then they fuck. It's just her ass, I mean; Sarah doesn't really beat her up or anything."

"Kinky," Angel whispered. "Are you into anything like that?"

Aimee smiled. "I'm into anything you want me to be into. I'm totally into you."

Angel set her cup on the counter and went to Aimee. She took her cup and set it on the counter as well, then took Aimee's face into her hands and kissed her softly, deeply. Pulling away slowly, Angel smacked her lips and whispered, "That is good coffee."

"You use too much milk," Aimee commented, then pulled Angel's hips to hers and she leaned up and kissed Angel as she wrapped her arms around her. They kissed, their passion rising as the sounds of frantic lovemaking came from elsewhere in the apartment. "Come on," Aimee said finally, taking Angel's delicate hand in hers and leading her out of the kitchen and down the hallway to her bedroom.

"Get your tongue up in there! Suck my cunt, you whore!" Sarah growled from behind the closed bedroom door as they passed, and Angel hurried to follow Aimee more closely.

Once inside the room, Aimee closed the door and took off her blouse, dropping it carelessly to the floor. Angel looked at her for a moment before pulling her little cami top off over her head, her breasts bouncing softly when they were freed of the cloth. Aimee felt a rush of excitement as she watched Angel's breasts settle, her nipples tiny, hard, and pink.

"Are those natural?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yeah!" Angel said, looking down at herself. "Why?"

"I didn't think nature did such good work," Aimee said, and she moved close to Angel and put her hand uncertainly to Angel's breast, fondling it softly. "They're perfect, like the rest of you."

"You haven't seen the rest of me," Angel sighed, enjoying Aimee's touch. Aimee grasped Angel's skirt and yanked it down, over her hips, and let it drop to pool at her feet, and Angel gasped surprise. Angel was wearing a tiny white satin thong with lace trim, and Aimee's mouth began to water.

Giggling, Angel jumped onto Aimee's bed and stretched out languidly, her arms over her head, her legs kicking out slowly, feeling the sheets against her skin. Aimee sighed, looking at Angel and seeing a picture more beautiful than anything she'd ever seen in any magazine. There wasn't a single thing that she could see about Angel that she couldn't describe simply, as perfect.

"Aimee," Angel purred as her hands ran over her breasts and down over her smooth, taut belly, "you are so beautiful. I've wanted you since I first saw you." When Aimee snorted, Angel said, "Take off your pretty little panties and let me tell you what I see."

Smiling, but very afraid, Aimee slipped her panties down and off, seeing in them the evidence of not only her excitement, but her orgasms as well. She stood up straight and held her arms out from her sides, her lips pressed tightly together.

Angel sighed, and said, "The first thing I noticed were your great big, beautiful dark eyes. They're so expressive and at the same time mysterious. Your face is soft, but strong, and your lips look so inviting, so small and pretty. I love your hair. It always looks so nice, but like you've been out in the wind, or maybe just had wild sex."

"Your neck is so delicate, made for kissing, and your body, oh man, your body. You have a body like a gymnast or a swimmer in the Olympics or something, but not all hard and muscular. You have girl curves and are soft and you make me want to cuddle the hell out of you." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, her fingers slipping into her waistband of her panties and then lower. She sighed again, and then said, "You have the most beautiful ass, even in your work clothes. The first time I saw it I wanted to bite it, to chew it up and rub my face on it."

"I never got to see your legs before tonight, but they're so gorgeous! I mean they're long and curvy, and your thighs have real tone, your calves are so soft looking, and you have those cute little ankles and..." she sighed softly, her eyes closing, and Aimee saw that her fingers were moving slowly inside her panties. Angel's lips parted and she sighed again, her back arching slightly.

Aimee watched Angel masturbate slowly, softly, and she ran her hand over her own wet pussy, feeling her heat. She rubbed her clit softly and felt her knees weaken as she watched Angel's hand move deeper and imagined her fingers sliding into herself. "Take off your panties," Aimee croaked, her fingers moving lower on herself, teasing at her own hot, wet hole.

Angel slipped her white satin panties down her thighs and kicked them off, then opened her legs to display her plump, pink pussy, glistening with moisture and topped by a tiny strip of golden blonde curls. Then her fingers obscured the view, and Aimee watched as she lightly stroked her clit with one hand while slipping two fingers from the other hand into her pussy. Aimee's mouth was dry, her pussy wet and throbbing with desire. She felt hot and a little dizzy, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of her perfect lover touching herself, listening to her moan softly as she brought herself closer to orgasm.

Aimee slowly moved closer to Angel, and she first sat on the edge of the bed, and then slowly leaned over until her face was close to Angel and she inhaled her scent, grew heady with it, and as her lips reached Angel's fingers they withdrew, and she pressed her lips to the hot, wet skin there and kissed Angel's pussy deeply.

She slowly, lovingly slipped two fingers into the grasping canal, feeling Angel's pussy take hold of her fingers rhythmically, and hearing her moan, "Oh Aimee!" again and again. Her lips found Angels clit, standing proudly, and she kissed it first, hearing the gasp interrupt her moans, and then she sucked softly on it, loved it with her tongue. Her fingers slipped into and out of Angel's pussy softly, and Angel whined even louder as the moments passed, her orgasm growing within her.

Unable to contain herself, Aimee slipped her fingers from Angel and used them to rub softly on her clit while she put her lips around the pulsating entrance to her passage and slid her tongue deeply inside her, as far as she could go, her face pressing hard to hot, wet flesh, and she drank deeply and was rewarded by loud cries of abandon while her mouth was flooded with hot, sweet cum. Aimee flicked her tongue deeply into Angel, drawing out more and more of her sweet thick nectar even as it flowed freely, coating her cheeks and chin and lips and tongue. Angel grabbed hands full of Aimee's hair and pulled, and it was painful, terribly so, but she didn't mind.

As Angel calmed, Aimee rose slowly up her body, first rubbing her face into her golden curls, drinking in their scent, then up over her shivering, quivering belly, to pause at her breasts and gently love each one and the nipple that topped it. She kissed Angel's shoulders and then her neck, nuzzled into her ear, and then kissed her mouth, sucking her lips as hers were sucked and tasted in return.

"Oh baby," Angel purred, "I taste good."

"Yeah you do," Aimee said, and then kissed her more. She ran her fingers through Angel's golden hair, mindless of the wetness she was putting there, and savored the feel of Angel's soft body beneath her, their breasts pressing together, her pussy on the swell of Angel's lower belly. They kissed and kissed, certain they would never tire of it, and when Angel's fingers dug into the cheeks of Aimee's ass she moaned with desire.

"I want to taste you now," Angel whispered into Aimee's ear, and Aimee couldn't help but moan again. Angel paused though, to lick and suck on Aimee's breasts again, each touch, each loving caress, each lash of tongue or suck with lips, brought such pleasure, fanned the fires within her so that she feared she'd explode and die. Aimee felt the pleasure as a physical thing, a fluid, running through her body, in her thighs, her tummy, her breasts, her shoulders, her ass, and strongest inside her, in and around her womb.

Aimee felt Angel's lips brushing softly over her tummy, down across her belly to playfully flicker her tongue in Aimee's belly button, and then lower, an uncomfortable tight pleasure building inside her vagina, as it contracted hard against itself, demanding relief. She was so horny that it both hurt and felt delicious. Then she felt Angel's tiny fingers rubbing around her entrance, teasing her, and she pressed her hips to them, tried to capture them, but Angel was being a tease, refusing to plunge her fingers in.

Angel's breath was hot and tickled Aimee's clit, and her tongue darted out, stabbed at Aimee's clit, sending waves of joy throbbing through her and she shook with desire fueled by the waves. The fingers teased, and her tongue darted, and Aimee felt completely helpless, tortured by pure ecstasy.

"Oh Angel," Aimee whined between loud moans of rapturous joy, "Please fuck me. Make love to me with your fingers, please," she begged. And the fingers filled her. Aimee screamed with joy, arching and pressing her pussy down hard on Angel's hand, as explosions of ecstasy surrounded the welcome invading fingers, her pussy grabbing hard on them, her contractions strong and wonderful. Even arched and tense as she was, Aimee writhed and whined loudly.

"That's right, Aimee," she heard Angel cooing softly as if she were so far away, "come all over my hand. I can feel you coming, Baby, and I love it. Come for me."

Aimee couldn't breathe, she couldn't will herself to move, only let the contractions move her body without her volition. She continued to writhe slowly, painfully, as the orgasm, or orgasms, rolled through her unchecked. And as they finally began to ebb, finally releasing little bits of her body to her control once more, Aimee slowly lowered to the bed, aware that she was covered with perspiration, and very, very satisfied.

And then Angel was there, kissing her lips, holding her. From nowhere the thought struck Aimee, Dear diary, now this is the very bestest day of my whole life. As they kissed, her heart returning to a safe speed, her breath calming, Aimee was touched again by desire, no desire for herself but rather to make Angel, her Angel, feel as good as she felt at that moment.

Aimee rolled Angel onto her belly, kissing her neck, and then nuzzling at her nape, and as Angel's hips rose, her ass rising against Aimee's hips, Aimee pressed forward, pressing her hips and thighs tightly to Angel's ass, and Angel gasped softly. Aimee kissed between Angel's shoulders, then slowly moved farther down her spine, to kiss the spot just where lower back and ass become one, and then lower still, kissing and biting playfully at the cheeks of her sweet ass.

Without warning or permission, Aimee spread Angel's ass wide and flickered her tongue insistently against her tiny anus, and Angel squealed loudly. "Oh fuck, Baby," Angel gasped breathlessly, "That's nice!" Aimee took that as permission and put her lips to Angel's ass and pressed her tongue past the tiny ring and wiggled it joyfully while Angel giggled and shouted passionately.

Aimee pushed two fingers into Angel's pussy, feeling immediately the hard grasping of her, the rhythmic contractions, and she fucked her pussy slowly with her fingers while she rimmed her tongue in Angel's tight little asshole. Angel came hard, her passage closing down powerfully on Aimee's fingers even as wetness seemed to jet around them to drip down her arm and Angel's thighs, her cries a stream of, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

And then she collapsed and was quiet, whining softly between deep sobbing breaths. Aimee slipped her fingers free of Angel's slick, pulsating canal and she sucked happily on them as she moved up to lie next to her semi conscious lover. She pulled her up into her arms and kissed her lips, feeling their weak response, and Aimee held Angel, her Angel, tightly and kissed her until she slipped away to sleep.

* * * * *

They woke with a start together as the alarm clock buzzed. "Shit!" Angel cried, "I'm late for school!"

Still groggy, Aimee woke quickly at the statement. "School?" she asked, feeling terrified.

"Yeah," Angel said, out of the bed and searching the floor for her panties. "I go to State. You know, over by your store? I have a break between afternoon classes and that's when I (there they are!) go in and read the magazines sometimes." She snatched up her panties and her other clothes.

"Slow down, Baby," Aimee purred, feeling every bit the sated sex kitten. She was watching Angel's tight little body rush around the room and feeling like the queen of all she surveyed. "You're already late. Let's grab a shower and maybe get that breakfast I promised."

Angel smiled, and Aimee's heart burst with joy. "Sorry Sweetie, but I've got to go. Maybe we can have dinner?"

"And breakfast?" Aimee added, rolling onto her stomach and stretching.

"And then lunch and then dinner again, okay?" Angel laughed, slapping Aimee's ass playfully. Aimee's head flew up, her eyes wide, surprised at the burst of creamy excitement in her pussy at the slap.

Angel pulled her cami top on and rushed over to kiss Aimee, and even though hurried, their kiss lingered for a long time. "I've got to go, Aimee. I'll call you tonight?"

"Just come over!" Aimee yelled at her as Angel rushed down the hall. She heard the front door slam and whispered, "I love you Angel."

"I heard that," Collette said, standing in the hallway, wearing a robe. Aimee blushed. "So, that's your Angel, huh?"

"That's my Angel."

"She's nice," Collette said, smiling.

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers
12